He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Don’t bother with that.

I have a rep of being bad town mom.

Don’t make the thread toxic I just ignore it. I can take it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Momrangal »

I mean, it was a mod error. He was clearly visited it sucks to get a confirmation that way but oh well.

Also, play wise, I really don't thing DBG and Nora are partners this game. DBG was at Nora's behind all game and the way Nora reacts to it, and the way she's reacting to us doesn't make sense. She's expecting us to be able to clear her regardless of whatever investigate we have which means she is either town, or maybe asectic but how would ascetic work with all three of our investigative actions?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Momrangal »

I'm sure you can, but it isn't all on you, and guillotina doesn't have a right to be attacking you the way he is. I think he was my old mentor but idk, the personality is there but it isn't just you making these pushes.you have merit as a player, even though you do occasionally spiral down in mafia conspiracy theories but tbh who doesn't
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 326, Momrangal wrote:I mean, it was a mod error. He was clearly visited it sucks to get a confirmation that way but oh well.

Also, play wise, I really don't thing DBG and Nora are partners this game. DBG was at Nora's behind all game and the way Nora reacts to it, and the way she's reacting to us doesn't make sense. She's expecting us to be able to clear her regardless of whatever investigate we have which means she is either town, or maybe asectic but how would ascetic work with all three of our investigative actions?
Ascetic is impossible. We’d get no result.

I don’t think she expects us to clear her.

Play wise I think Nora+DGB+G makes a lot of sense.

I am just trying to figure out how three scum left fits and who it is if two scum. By play it’s Noraa and G.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 327, Momrangal wrote:I'm sure you can, but it isn't all on you, and guillotina doesn't have a right to be attacking you the way he is. I think he was my old mentor but idk, the personality is there but it isn't just you making these pushes.you have merit as a player, even though you do occasionally spiral down in mafia conspiracy theories but tbh who doesn't
I do just ugh. I am used to it. I just have to obv Town
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Momrangal »

Marky
Vax
Infinity

Nora
Guillotina
JV

DBG

That's where my reads are lining up at. I am honestly entertaining a DBG/JV scum team. That's the team that makes the most sense play wise
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 330, Momrangal wrote:Marky
Vax
Infinity

Nora
Guillotina
JV

DBG

That's where my reads are lining up at. I am honestly entertaining a DBG/JV scum team. That's the team that makes the most sense play wise
Sell me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t agree with you tbh but sell me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

JV claiming one shot vig as scum with DGB doesn’t make sense.
This means scum either A) intentionally shot Toog only or B) JV is a one shot vig scum who shot Toog.

Togo’s reads didn’t warrant that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Momrangal »

I mean like, DBG has been pushing nora all day as scum for the past two days. Yesterday they played protown, the definitely did play pro town and pig may not have gotten lynched if it wasn't for them
That gives them a shit ton of town credit, the kind of credit that scum is looking for to gain to bring their team to victory. She pushed for the mass claim to see where she could go, and to have visibility on her end but that was going to be a double edged blade regardless.

DBG may have bussed all of her buddies and Nora may be playing into their theatrics but at the end of the day, they can only guess what kind of investigative we are. Despite that, nora is insisting that we should be able to outright clear her.

Today, they say they blockrd Guillotina and are pushing for vax. They are setting up for a Guillotina lynch down the line but of they knew that G was going to flip scum why wouldn't they push on that lynch?

It feels like DBG is setting mislynches up which means that the people they are pushing aren't likely scum which means that scum are outside of her pushes

Infinity, JV, Mark.

Mark, is IIOA capital and I just want to think it could be him BUT the way he claimed his role gives me a strong semi-clear.

JV claimed one shot vig and claimed the kill just before DBG claimed that they had information on the missing kill. It could have been orchestrated and because he is no longer a vig, if we decided to cop him, we would likely end up with a camper tag so that's a way out for him.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Momrangal »

Right, but also like, there is a very strong possibility that Infinity is protective so they probably protected who scum decided to kill
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 334, Momrangal wrote:I mean like, DBG has been pushing nora all day as scum for the past two days. Yesterday they played protown, the definitely did play pro town and pig may not have gotten lynched if it wasn't for them
That gives them a shit ton of town credit, the kind of credit that scum is looking for to gain to bring their team to victory. She pushed for the mass claim to see where she could go, and to have visibility on her end but that was going to be a double edged blade regardless.

DBG may have bussed all of her buddies and Nora may be playing into their theatrics but at the end of the day, they can only guess what kind of investigative we are. Despite that, nora is insisting that we should be able to outright clear her.

Today, they say they blockrd Guillotina and are pushing for vax. They are setting up for a Guillotina lynch down the line but of they knew that G was going to flip scum why wouldn't they push on that lynch?

It feels like DBG is setting mislynches up which means that the people they are pushing aren't likely scum which means that scum are outside of her pushes

Infinity, JV, Mark.

Mark, is IIOA capital and I just want to think it could be him BUT the way he claimed his role gives me a strong semi-clear.

JV claimed one shot vig and claimed the kill just before DBG claimed that they had information on the missing kill. It could have been orchestrated and because he is no longer a vig, if we decided to cop him, we would likely end up with a camper tag so that's a way out for him.
I don’t think DBG is scum without Noraa and or G here.

Scum can brazenly claim they should be cleared that doesn’t make them town.

If DGB is setting up a miselim on G it’s because it’s with Nora or Infinity not JV
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Momrangal »

What else could holding back our claims get us?

I'm trying to figure it out because scum already know where investigative and their roles could clue them in to the type of investigative.

They already probably figured were at least RC.

Maybe we should claim RC/Tracker?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Momrangal »

Infinity is holding onto protective pretty hard.

What if the only scum counter was DBGs RB?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 337, Momrangal wrote:What else could holding back our claims get us?

I'm trying to figure it out because scum already know where investigative and their roles could clue them in to the type of investigative.

They already probably figured were at least RC.

Maybe we should claim RC/Tracker?
A scum who doesn’t know what we can do lies.

I don’t think we claim the tracker but we claim one of the invests is a rolecop if we do any at all.

And you’d be the one to say it not me. That way scum try to kill you hopefully
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 338, Momrangal wrote:Infinity is holding onto protective pretty hard.

What if the only scum counter was DBGs RB?
Mechanically that’s what I think. That + ninja
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Momrangal »

I was thinking I claim RC and you claim tracker because we feel like they are more scared of the RC over motion detect or tracker but then, they would be forced to choose which investigative is the scarier one and if one of us dies, we will know for sure what scum are scared of. If I claim RC and die then likely the spec is right. If you die, then they aren't scared of RC which means scum is telling the truth on their roles
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 341, Momrangal wrote:I was thinking I claim RC and you claim tracker because we feel like they are more scared of the RC over motion detect or tracker but then, they would be forced to choose which investigative is the scarier one and if one of us dies, we will know for sure what scum are scared of. If I claim RC and die then likely the spec is right. If you die, then they aren't scared of RC which means scum is telling the truth on their roles
I think I claim motion detector you claim RC is better. I disagree with your logic.

If Role-cop claim dies they fear being copped. I don’t see how you’re getting that sorry
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Momrangal »

They fear being copped over bring tracked which means that scum have a way to evade watcher/tracker/motion detector

If they don't fear being copped that means they are telling the truth and are worried about being watched/tracked/motion detected
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 343, Momrangal wrote:They fear being copped over bring tracked which means that scum have a way to evade watcher/tracker/motion detector

If they don't fear being copped that means they are telling the truth and are worried about being watched/tracked/motion detected
I think they fear both.

One is true claiming powers the other fears tracked.

If two scum ^^

I think we just swap roles but omit the tracker part from rolecop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Momrangal »

Okie dokes
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

Go ahead and post first I will follow up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Momrangal »

Yer up :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Swing and a hit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Momrangal »

OMFG

Return to “Completed Game Topics”