Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by nhat »

Positive Vote - Vivian Darkblaam
for not having an avatar. Get one.

I wonder if a living person who gets negative voted enough can get a 1-Up.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by nhat »

Gotta say that I'm against trying to resurrect any of the fictitious characters. If for some reason it worked, then it would probably go to night and give chance for scum to pick off a townie.

But then again, what if a negative lynch meant that we go back a day?

nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by nhat »

populartajo wrote:So you're an alt? If my information is correct Timeater is playing just 2 opens, including this one.
Why in
bloody blazes
are you minding this so much? Sad to see a scumbuddy leave?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Post by nhat »

Why do you care so much about the number of games that timeater is in?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 pm

Post by nhat »

populartajo wrote:
nhat wrote:Why do you care so much about the number of games that timeater is in?
Because I researched his profile and he's only playing in two at the moment. So:
a) he's an alt of someone.
b) he plays in another site.
c) he's lying and therefore he's scum that squirmed as soon as he realized the majority of people were voting for him.
In all the cases above his explanation of him not really vibing this game, even though he was asking to be the negative lynch of the day, makes me wonder about his play.
Now, nhat can you explain why did you post "Sad to see a scumbuddy leave?" What exactly made you think that? I really hope you were joking.
Seriously, I just wanted to know why you were all up in Timeater's business like that. I was joking about the scumbuddy comment to get a rise out of you. Also, do you honestly believe that he would drop out of the game because of the votes on him? I think it's a bit soon for that.

Also, what do you guys mean by alt?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by nhat »

Still here, will have time to have a look at this during lunchtime.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by nhat »

Having a look, I really feel the bandwagon on Timeater was absurd. It's his prerogative (he can do what he wants to do :mrgreen: ) if he feels he can't handle another game. Sure, he ruffled some feathers, but looks like a null tell to me.

IGMEY Muerrto and Populartajo for insisting that Timeater wants to be replaced because of the votes being put on him and/or not being able to take insults. I think they blew this out of proportion.

OTOH, I like the grimmy bandwagon. He put someone at L-1 for a lame reason, then unvotes and pointed fingers of suspicion at two lurking players, even though one of those players was decidedly
not
lurking.

However, I will
positive unvote
and wait to see what develops.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by nhat »

V/LA from Sunday until Wednesday.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by nhat »

populartajo wrote:
Timeater wrote:lol this is weird and interesting, skitzer I love you.

@Vivian, I dont think that will do anything, and why are you voting for someone named Timmy Bot (not listed)?

Random vote,

Positive Vote: Falcone
Timeater wrote:
Negative Vote: Timeater

Bwuhahahahaa.

Anyways. I was thinking it over, anyone want to see what happens with a negative vote majority?
Timeater wrote:
Everyone negative vote me, lets see what happens!

@_@
Timeater wrote:Gonna ask to be replaced, not really vibing with this game and I have several other open games I'd like to concentrate on. Sorry!
and?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:25 am

Post by nhat »

I can't seem to get over this feeling I'm getting from populartajo. His posts in isolation:

0. Positive votes no lynch (WTF?)
1. Quotes mod and expresses amusement at the vote setup (the quotes to pad out his posts is something that recurs often)
2. Unvotes NL and votes Timeater (again, no explanation)
3. Points out a "late" EBWOP (I still don't see what's so bad), asks timeater about his playstyle (Don't see how this question is useful)
4. Asks about vivian's alt (dunno why it's relevant, but eh, null)
5. Quotes his post 3
6-7. Questions timeater's # of games, and whether or not he has an alt.
8-9. Flabbergasted by my questioning him about caring about timeater so much
10. Tries to build a case to show how knowing the # of timeater's games matters (and pushing it HARD)
Errr. This is too fast guys. If he wants a replacement then we wait for the replacement. If he doesnt want a replacement then Id suggest waiting for 3-4 more pages to suspect at least another person.
Positive Unvote : Time.

(The waiting 3-4 pages to suspect another person looks strange to me. What's the point? Sort of arbitrary to decide to wait so long before looking at other suspects)

12. Quotes Battousai's FoS and fires off dumb question.
13. Quotes Grimmy's FoS where he falsely accuses tajo of lurking, calls him on it (fair enough)
14-15. Quotes Timeater and rags on him for posting while waiting for his replacement
16. Quotes Ergo about his thoughts on the vote setup, adds one word
We need to lynch Ergo. I find his wagon full of information.
Positive Vote: Ergo

(So we need to lynch him? This is not a good explanation. At all.)

18. Still pushing that timeater is scummy because he posted while waiting for a replacement (and getting very old)
19. Inexplicably quotes timeater a bunch of times. Literally explains nothing.
20. Gives explanation of post 19 (after being chided)
21. Quotes VD about ignoring her posts, he asks for follow-up (fair enough)
22. Quotes VD's megapost and accuses her of defending timeater (she wasn't)
Whats the case on Grimmy, huh?
(read the game and find out :roll:)

24. Defends Grimmy for whatever reason.

In a nutshell, strange voting and timing (saying that timeater's wagon was growing too fast, unvoting, then trying to resurrect it after he was replaced), the strange questions, and him defending Grimmy without providing reason besides "I feel so far satisfied".

unvote
vote - populartajo
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:28 am

Post by nhat »

tajo, why are you ignoring Falcone's question again and again?

In other news...

Mod, perhaps I voted wrong, but I want a positive vote on populartajo without a negative one. Or, I could:

unvote
positive vote - populartajo
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 am

Post by nhat »

tajo, just because I'm curious to how you answer Falcone's question doesn't make it any less valid. Besides, the question is partly stemming from my PBPA of you in which you didn't really explain your vote on Erg0 very well besides stating that there's info to be had in his lynch.

You ducking the point is just making you look scummier.

Also, you trying to suggest an Falcone/Nhat connection so as to cast attention away from yourself wouldn't even fly in a Mafia game solely consisting of Special-Olympians.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 am

Post by nhat »

1. Im not ducking the point. YOU ask me a question and Ill answer it.
2. Have you heard of informative wagons?
3. What do I win as scum?
1. Fine, I'll plagiarize Falcone slightly since you are being rather coy about things. What information would we gather if Erg0 flipped scum? What information would we gather if Erg0 flipped town?

2. As a matter of fact, I haven't. Please school me.

3. You withhold information from town. You were the one who thought it was a good idea to lynch Erg0 so we could have more information. You obviously think it's a good idea. If you really think it's good for town,
YOU[/] explain it, because we have at least two players who don't know what the hell you are talking about.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 am

Post by nhat »

heh, phail with the italics :mrgreen:
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by nhat »

populartajo wrote:Theory: Common sense, nhat. We differentiate people supporting the wagon with dumb/good reasons. We differentiate people against the wagon with good/dumb reasons. Also we can gather a lot of information and check the reasons people did that or that will give when the results are shown.
Homework : analyse all the players in the interactions shown in class.
Class dismissed.
Yeah, that might be well and good, but you were suggesting that lynch on page 5 of day one. The amount of info that could have been collected at that point in time would have been minimal.

But I'll ask this, do you still support an Erg0 lynch right now?
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by nhat »

Muhh, my vote is fine where it is. Since I last posted, tajo has been doing his best to deflect attention by yet again claiming players are lurking when they aren't, then claims at L-3. Also, he defends Muertto's case against him by calling it the "dumbest reason ever" and leaving it at that.

Meanwhile, TonyMontana is looking odd. Votes tajo for trying to buddy up with someone, then he abruptly unvotes. I think he's got some splainin to do.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by nhat »

prod

I'll be busy this weekend, so I'll have a look again and hopefully have something on monday.
nhat
nhat
Goon
nhat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:34 am

Post by nhat »

Sorry to say guys, I won't be continuing and have asked the mod for replacement.

Best of luck!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”