Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:07 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Caboose wrote:Also, why is GoatRevolt keeping his joke vote on me nearing the end of D1?
That is interesting. Judging by his recent posts, 3 of the last 5 have been to say his catching up to the game. He FoS Adel as his top suspect back in post 238 but claimed not to know the vote count.
kloud1516 wrote:The facts Adel provided make sense to me, and the thorough explanation of his position in addition to information we can gather from the chart make me feel uneasy about an Adel lynch.
Better late then never, although I'm wondering if you have a different suspect than armix. :)
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Adel »

I would rather lynch Goatrevolt/Empyking than armlx.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Empking was another one I thought may be taking advantage of this wagon without really caring where it went. Defending L-1 like it was no big deal, especially when he wasn't confidant in Adel as scum (just Jebus and Mana) doesn't fit. Also hasn't acknowledged how/why a scum-pair would vote for Adel/Mana if they are the other scum, but he hasn't been around the past few days.

I just wish we had more time because I don't feel as if Empking has said enough since replacing in, and hasn't had a whole lot of original opinion to put on him.

Goat meanwhile has been oddly distant from scum hunting, at least that's how it feels recognizing that he's only placed one FoS so far. He's spent part of the day doing math about the random lynch idea, and one post saying Adel is strawmanning the pre-game chat as absurd. It does feel strange how little he's trail blazed on his own to make a point or question somebody.

Out of the three I used to think took this mislynch out of proportion (Empking, Karne, Caboose) Empking did look more visibly scummy, but I still don't feel right about how armix took the lead on this wagon without wondering why every group was on it at L-1.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Empking »

Adel is Jebus. Jebus is Adel. If Jebus was scum then Adel is also scum. Jebus's acts don't just disappear.

I think I did mention why scum would vote for their scum pair.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:43 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

It's logical yes that scum vote eachother, however it's not logical to wait for days to leave your vote at your scum buddies L-1. When they die, you die as well. Do you understand Empking?

To Adel: That post aimed at me almost sounded like a lovers post. The only thing that was missing was the 'loves' part before you write your name.
Back to serious business. I won't vote armlx now. I've seen a game from him and he focuss at those who he seems as scummy just like here. That was my main attack against him. Now that I've seen this, I'm doubting more. Although, he sees every couple with one vote against us as possible scumpartner. Surprise armlx, that's every couple. I also want to hear what Kloud has to say as he just did a read of this game.

Also I've seen others who appear scummier to me, like Emp and CK. I'll wait with my vote. Goat still needs to post, I want to hear Kloud's opinion and Caboose asked farside to vote armlx as well. To me it could still change. However, I'll be online a few more times before deadline. I'll check this game many times up till then.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Empking wrote:I think I did mention why scum would vote for their scum pair.
I think I did mention why it is dangerous to do so, especially since all the lover pairs have been outed.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Empking »

If it was dangerous Adel would be dead by now.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 am

Post by Jenethron »

Greetings. I have started reading, but I do see that the deadline is very soon. If anyone has anything particular that they want to ask or anything they want me to particularly comment on, let me know now. If not, I should have a post by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Adel »

Empking wrote:If it was dangerous Adel would be dead by now.
If I wasn't an especially strong player, I would be dead right now.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Count

StrangerCoug (0)
Farside22 (0)
Citizen Karne (0)
Empking (1) Farside22
Goatrevolt (0)
Jahudo (0)
Jenethron (0)
armlx (4) StrangerCoug, Adel, Jahudo, Caboose
Caboose (1) Goatrevolt
Mana_Ku (0)
kloud1516 (0)
Adel (4) Citizen Karne, Jenethron, Empking, armlx

Not Voting (2) Kloud, Mana_Ku

With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Bold indicates who will be lynched if the votes are unchanged at deadline.

Deadline hits in about 44 hours.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Alright, I've finished my read through. Here are some cursory thoughts on each lover pair basically going off of what I gathered from a single read. I'd like to go into more depth but I realize that the deadline is actually really close, so I'll just get this out there for now.

armlx - kloud1516
Goatrevolt - Empking
Adel - Mana_ku
Citizen Karne - StrangerCoug
Jahudo - OpposedForce (Jenethron)
Farside22 - Caboose

Jahudo - OpposedForce

Jahudo has struck me as very pro-town thus far. He seems to be a voice of reason and willing to analyze things objectively. OpposedForce is someone I'm relatively 50/50 on, but I thought he defended himself well from Llama's early attacks, and I mentioned that him not realizing the game was nightless was a slight town tell and I stick by that. For that I lean town on him.

Verdict - Town

armlx - kloud1516

armlx has been aggressively pushing at Jebus/Adel the entirety of the game. I haven't found his aggression in this manner terribly scummy except that he seems to weakly address or brush aside arguments about who would be scum with Adel/Mana_Ku. Since those arguments are a strong point, and a huge reason to suggest that Adel is town, I find it scummy that he is brushing them aside or not really taking them into much account. Kloud I feel has acted fairly pro-town thus far, and seems willingly to objectively/logically consider arguments which gives me a mixed review of this team.

Verdict - Somewhat scummy

Adel - Mana_ku

I found Adel's manner of defense immediately after replacing to be poor, basically by strawmanning many of the arguments against her and brushing aside others as people merely attacking new players, without acknowledging that being new doesn't prohibit someone from being scum. However, the argument that no single group makes sense as scum with Adel/Mana_Ku is very strong and makes it seem pretty clear that Adel/Mana are town.

Verdict - Town

Farside22 - Caboose

Both of these players have done much of what I've done this game, and that is not post a whole lot and promise rereads that simply haven't happened. It would be intensely hypocritical for me to attack them for that, and I don't see it as a selling point either way. Farside's play earlier in the game struck me as townie. She asked some good questions (the nightless one, for example) that spoke of a townie mindset. Caboose has been relatively nonexistant and I simply don't have a read on him.

Verdict - Neutral

Citizen Karne - StrangerCoug

Citizen Karne has been an even stronger proponent of the Adel lynch but has been less vocal about it than armlx. I think Jahudo's assessment that he's been very sure of himself is true, but I hardly consider that to be a strong alignment tell. I see him pushing the lynch, but don't recall his precise reasons for being on the wagon, which strikes me as pretty scummy. StrangerCoug hasn't really impacted me one way or another.

verdict - Fairly Scummy

I'll address some things I found addressed to me or about me:
Adel wrote:5. Your claimed lover [refering to myself] is serving as an echo chamber for reciting the points made against me and Jebus, but he has not voted for me. Pushing a wagon without committing to it is scummy.
Wrong. I didn't commit to it because I wanted to see a vote count. Very soon afterwards, you mentioned the "who is scum with me if I'm scum" point, which caused me to no longer want to vote you. The "Echo chamber" point is also completely baseless and false, as I provided completely original reasons for finding you suspicious. If anything, others agreed with my reasoning.
Caboose wrote:Also, why is GoatRevolt keeping his joke vote on me nearing the end of D1?
I thought I had unvoted that.
Unvote

Jahudo wrote:That is interesting. Judging by his recent posts, 3 of the last 5 have been to say his catching up to the game. He FoS Adel as his top suspect back in post 238 but claimed not to know the vote count.
What's your implication? My not knowing the vote count is consistent with me keeping my random vote on, because if I had seen it, I would have realized I was still voting.
Jahudo wrote: Goat meanwhile has been oddly distant from scum hunting, at least that's how it feels recognizing that he's only placed one FoS so far. He's spent part of the day doing math about the random lynch idea, and one post saying Adel is strawmanning the pre-game chat as absurd. It does feel strange how little he's trail blazed on his own to make a point or question somebody.
I've been oddly distant from basically anything this game. I popped in to say I found Adel most suspicious, and then retracted that after Adel mentioned the "what other group is scum with me point." Other than that, I haven't contributed much since early in the day. Do you consider my inactivity/lurking as scummy? If so, how do you feel about Farside/Caboose, who have likewise been fairly absent from the game?

Let me know if there is anything else I missed you want me to address.

I'm also going to

Vote Citizen Karne
FoS Armlx

Both of those groups contain one scummier player (armlx, CK) and one player who hasn't really struck me as scummy (kloud, SC). At the moment I simply find Citizen Karne's strong wagon push but lack of clear reasons why to be scummier. I realize that I'm pushing a target near deadline who isn't very suspected at all, but I think there is enough time (especially with 4 votes being the current lead) to change things around. I also think it's possible that these two groups are scum with each other, but since they could just as easily be scum with Caboose/farside or less-likely Jahudo/Jenethron I'd rather stick to lynching the scummiest group.
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:07 am

Post by Jenethron »

I have finally read the thread.

My main problem is that the deadline is, well,
tomorrow
, and we don't seem to have any proper consensus at all.

Mod:
Due to the increase in activity and replacements, would a deadline extension be in order?

Also, can those voting for amlx please explain why they are? I really need a case, since I am quite puzzled as to why he has 4 votes at the moment.

I do have a longer post coming, but thought I hsould get this post out first.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:26 am

Post by Adel »

Jenethron wrote:I have finally read the thread.

My main problem is that the deadline is, well,
tomorrow
, and we don't seem to have any proper consensus at all.

Mod:
Due to the increase in activity and replacements, would a deadline extension be in order?

Also, can those voting for amlx please explain why they are? I really need a case, since I am quite puzzled as to why he has 4 votes at the moment.

I do have a longer post coming, but thought I hsould get this post out first.
the case on armlx: I am (almost) confirmed town, and he was super eager to get me quickly lynched.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 am

Post by Empking »

No, no you aren't.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:32 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Start explaining Empking.
I can't wait for your long post jenethron. It's always nice to see what a new player thinks about the situation.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Empking »

He isn't an (almost) confirmeed innocent.

You have to prove that he is, before stating it as fact.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

I knew already that you were talking about it, however you also have to prove it why he isn't an (almost) confirmed townie. He isn't doing it, but you aren't doing it as well.

Also I'd like to hear (possible again) who do you look into the next morning and who do you see as 'our partners'?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:03 am

Post by Empking »

The lack of proof for, is all the proof I need.

Caboose and Farside are your (most likely IMO) partners.

It depends on who is lynched today, who I'll look into tomorrow (if their is a tomorrow)
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Caboose »

Empking wrote:The lack of proof for, is all the proof I need.

It depends on who is lynched today, who I'll look into tomorrow (if their is a tomorrow)
The fact that your trying to set Farside and I up for a mislynch tomorrow is all the proof I need.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Caboose »

Caboose wrote:
Empking wrote:The lack of proof for, is all the proof I need.

The fact that
your
trying to set Farside and I up for a mislynch tomorrow is all the proof I need.
EBWOP:

That should be "you're"
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Mod: Due to the increase in activity and replacements, would a deadline extension be in order?
Deadline was set because I felt the game needed it, it will not be lifted or extended on activity.

The most recent replacement has had 72 hours prior to deadline to catch up, so there will be no deadline extension.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Empking »

How am I?

If Adel turns up innocent then I'll have no reason to go for you.

If Armix is lynched and is innocent, then I'd still go for Adel.

I really don't see how I'm setting you up for a mislynch.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Caboose »

However, the argument that no single group makes sense as scum with Adel/Mana_Ku is very strong and makes it seem pretty clear that Adel/Mana are town.
I agree with goatrevolt here.
Would you like to expand this arguement?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:38 am

Post by Empking »

Simple, Farside and you make sense with Adel and Mana_ku. Nobody else does.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:41 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

This isn't an explanation. Really, this is just repeating what have been asked. Give quotes and arguments why it makes sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”