Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Datisi »

Votecount 2.3

bugspray(3)
~ (8), (49), (25)

Lunar Martian(2)
~ (10), (14)
Trendall(1)
~ (21)
Momrangal(1)
~ (13)

Not Voting (4): Momrangal(0), (7), Gamma Emerald(12), (3)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-13 20:42:20)

MOD REMINDERS~ prodding Momrangal

FLAVOR
frame 17 out of 19035
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1102, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1099, Trendall wrote:
In post 1097, Frogsterking wrote:Lunar's surprising and compelling case on Trendall
Which to reiterate is 'Trendall had a townread on me and is therefore mafia'
In post 1101, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1097, Frogsterking wrote:I'm standing by my behavioral reads that scum are mostly or completely in Lunar/bugs/OutWorldER/Trendall, and that they're now attempting to dig themselves out of the priority of elimination. I think Lunar and OutWorldER are demonstrating this behavior the most clearly.

Lunar's surprising and compelling case on Trendall followed by Trendall's reaction is definitely my favorite thing I've seen all game, and made them both look worse IMO.

I didn't really read Gamma as scum at ALL yesterday but being traitor I could see more so.
Why does LM’s case on Trendall make LM look worse?
Okay, so? If you have an issue with that logic, then would the case really be that “compelling”? And in vice versa, why would something like that make LM scum even when the case is compelling?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1126, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1097, Frogsterking wrote:Lunar's surprising and compelling case on Trendall
In post 1097, Frogsterking wrote:I'm standing by my behavioral reads that scum are mostly or completely in Lunar/bugs/OutWorldER/Trendall, and that they're now attempting to dig themselves out of the priority of elimination. I think Lunar and OutWorldER are demonstrating this behavior the most clearly.

Lunar's surprising and compelling case on Trendall followed by Trendall's reaction is definitely my favorite thing I've seen all game, and made them both look worse IMO.

I didn't really read Gamma as scum at ALL yesterday but being traitor I could see more so.
Okay, so? If you have an issue with that logic, then would the case really be that “compelling”? And in vice versa, why would something like that make LM scum even when the case is compelling?
In my mind it looked like Lunar was just trying to save themselves. It's possible I was just tunneling.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1127, Frogsterking wrote:

In my mind it looked like Lunar was just trying to save themselves. It's possible I was just tunneling.
I think part of the reason I used the word compelling was because it was a coherent point that was well presented and because it was also surprising that made it compelling.

I think that Lunar could be scum or could not be, but I WAS tunneling and I'm trying to move away from doing that, and objectively they have started town telling on D2. Same with OutWorldER. Therefore, I'm moving toward a Bugs or Trendall execution today, because I believe my reasons for suspecting them are more objective.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

A psychologist might call this confirmation bias.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1095, Trendall wrote:
In post 1079, Grendel wrote:Knowing who is in the hood would've helpped me slove the game i think. But now you cant do that without narrowing the PoE for scum hunting town prs significantly.
If you're going to 'solve the game', then actually he can, and it makes no difference because town will just eliminate all the mafia anyway. Like you tell us who the mafia are, we eliminate one tonight, then they kill a PR, then we get the second mafia, then...until we have won. So actually the only remaining thing that needs to happen in this game is that bugs tells Grendel who's in the neighbourhood and we're only a few posts away from this game being done and dusted.
How are people still not voting Trendall?
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

Actually that wasn't the main point. It's the only point you've responded to though.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1105, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1103, Luca Blight wrote:Frogster, does the fact Grendel was the first to point out that Lunar is a potential Town PR change your view on the supposed Bugs townslip?
In post 1104, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1103, Luca Blight wrote:Frogster, does the fact Grendel was the first to point out that Lunar is a potential Town PR change your view on the supposed Bugs townslip?
Yes.
And it makes me consider that of the Lunar/bugs/OutWorldER/Trendall box, Trendall is the townie, which is the impetus for Lunar's case.
Top tier logic over here: someone made a compelling case on someone I think is Mafie. Because the case is so compelling, they must be Town.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1115, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1112, Luca Blight wrote:Does scum choose to 1v1 you here rather than just kill you? Granted, it's possible Amelie might have taken a bullet for you, but I'm still not sure scum would approach it in this manner.

I'm much more used to passive scum players to be honest. Scum who have an active agenda and plan are pretty few and far between from my experience.

I'll stay open minded though if you want to do that scum case.
Interesting, I'm more used to teams with 1 scum that has an active agenda and tries to plan, at least in some capacity, while the others are either passive or try to follow.

And I'll stay open minded to OutWorldER being the town in Lunar/Bugs/OutWorldER/Trendall or that my PoE is wrong.
Yeah you're way too cocky right now. Please take a second to reset and try to look at things objectively.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1127, Frogsterking wrote:

Yes.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

I'm more confident in Trendall than in bugs, but if no one else is going to vote bugs today I'll switch. Could I ask everyone to give me a reason they don't want to vote Trendall though?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1132, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1105, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1104, Frogsterking wrote:
Yes.
And it makes me consider that of the Lunar/bugs/OutWorldER/Trendall box, Trendall is the townie, which is the impetus for Lunar's case.
Top tier logic over here: someone made a compelling case on someone I think is Mafie. Because the case is so compelling, they must be Town.
Lol.
In post 1135, Lunar Martian wrote:I'm more confident in Trendall than in bugs, but if no one else is going to vote bugs today I'll switch. Could I ask everyone to give me a reason they don't want to vote Trendall though?
I'm down for either.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:18 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

If bugs is in a hood I think he should get a little more priority to be sorted.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I don't know if Amelie softed her target in the hood, but if she was the target of the NK, Grendel and Luca had the most to gain and Bugs and Momrangal had the most to lose.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Bla Bla Bla I edited my post to TL;DR status so more players will read it. I'll default my vote back to Bugs or Trendall if nothing juicy happens D2.

Bugs was Amelie's most consistent living townread and the one she defended the hardest, and Momrangal was her most recent townread who had also just defended her.

UNVOTE: Bugspray

@All
Did Amelie share any thoughts about night actions from her previous game on this site?

@Bugspray@Gamma
Can you gather anything concrete about who she may have targeted last night or if potential scum in the hood chat may have been able to fish out the prs?

@Galron
Do you believe scum were on or off wagon yesterday?

@Grendel
Do you trust the entire town bloc?

@Momrangal
Do you believe Amelie was the target of the night kill or ate the bullet for someone else?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

VOTE: Trendall

Lunar seems to be more townie.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Prodded

Told mod via PM I'm V/la.

Don't know what is going on
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1139, Frogsterking wrote:@All Did Amelie share any thoughts about night actions from her previous game on this site?

@Bugspray@Gamma Can you gather anything concrete about who she may have targeted last night or if potential scum in the hood chat may have been able to fish out the prs?
I may be able to answer these
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1139, Frogsterking wrote:

@Grendel[/b] Do you trust the entire town bloc?
I trust you, Gamma, and Nopom.

Luca i have concerns about. Galeron i forgot why i was town reading which isnt a good sign.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Grendel »

I stand by my hunch that ameilie wasn't the intended nk target.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1141, Momrangal wrote:Prodded

Told mod via PM I'm V/la.

Don't know what is going on
How much longer until your v/la is over? I was wanting to hear your thoughts on the gamestate today.

In particular your thoughts on Trendel, OutWorlder, Luca, and also thoughts surrounding EoD1.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1135, Lunar Martian wrote:I'm more confident in Trendall than in bugs, but if no one else is going to vote bugs today I'll switch. Could I ask everyone to give me a reason they don't want to vote Trendall though?
I think Trendell and Bugs are both town.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 1146, Galron wrote:
OK, why?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Based on hood contents I’d figure Galron was the NK target
And if scum is in there they probably know 1 PR
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1147, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 1146, Galron wrote:
OK, why?
Good question.

I see no reason at all to believe Bugs is Town here. I compromised D1 but I'm reluctant to do so again when I'm very confident in my read. Bugs isn't playing like a Townie at all - they're playing like someone who knows their days are numbered and are trying to slip by under the radar for as long as possible.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”