Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #8025 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 7474, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7463, Deacon Blues wrote:One of the reasons I think skitter is scum (and if she is, dandelion likely just isn't) is that she keeps throwing that sentiment around but has I think no vehicle to push either of us because we're both town.
I got her initial frustration with a lot of the reasons for pushes on her early on because there was a ton of cloak and dagger shit going on in hoods. At this point I think that kind of crap is actively detracting from the game and I've been pretty much boycotting the hood today because of it.

So now's the time to have a bit of a thread reset - Skitter, others: where's the scum in the "not heavily contested townreads" and why.
Because I want to know if you legitimately think that.
Nothing's off limits.
i mean ... again, from my pov, you lot have done nothing for a week and came back with a vote on me that isn't explained, has no progression, and as best as i see came out of thin air. do you not see why this might be *currently actively frustrating*? not just for the fact that the vote was on me but for the fact that i literally can't tell how or why or when you came to that conclusion, what your reads are, or what you're even doing in this game.

like you're calling me out for being annoyed abt this as you *actively continue to do it* so you placing the onus on me for being annoyed is, frankly, ridiculous

like you boycotting the hood today because it's not helpful is ... exactly impossible for me to see happening? how am i supposed to know that you stopped doing it? like ...

i want to vote out spiffeh or pooky today
fire and lld and peta are town

lld is absurdly tunneled and her push on peta is ridiculous
you and dandelion are probably town but are being literally actively unhelpful and so, once again, i'm viewing you as being ostacles to getting anything done and until i can actually understand what you're thinking and why and see what you're like actually doing to solve this shitshow that's presumably where my approach is going to stay because you're giving me very little to work with and the things you're doing are either actively anti-town, screwing things over, or inscrutable.
a50 i need to do a reset on
spiffeh is probably scum
pooky is probably scum
midway is eh probably town? or like lhf lurker push as either alignment
ithink that's everyone

OH WOW WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SKITTER CAUGHT IN A LIE?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:21 am

THE PERFECT KIND SKITTER

CAUGHT IN A LIE

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:21 am

IT'S ALMOST LIKE

YOUR READ ON ME CHANGES

BASED ON THE AVAILABILITY OF ME POSSIBLY BEIGN THE VOTE

WHICH WOULD BE.... WHAT'S THE WORD

SCUMMY

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:23 am

In post 8024, petapan wrote:
In post 8020, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8018, petapan wrote:your theories of what my scumgame involves are very funny
Kiss my ass Peta

do you wanna do this pot shot shit at each other the whole thread?

here

let's create 50 pages of you and I sniping at eachothers perceptions of each other

where all we say is contentless shit like "Wrong"

hey, you can be like donald trump that way :)
In post 8021, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:tired of your shit
seems a little disproportionate but ok
it's not disproportionate when you have done this to me multiple times today

i suggest a theory about your play and you pop in right away to go "lul that's not me lul"

no evidence nothing just "that's funny not how i am ahahaha"

and i'm tired of playing agaisnt a fucking politician

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:23 am

You accepted my deal now you back down.

That's scummy.

And you saying "call me scum idc" doesn't make it not so.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:24 am

Post by petapan »

have you tried not being mad
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 6208, skitter30 wrote:being annoyed that i think we're flipping three town today

aside if ss is town lld's scum equity goes up by a considerable margin for me
In post 6260, skitter30 wrote:i'm like operating under the assumption that scum try to grab a free miselim on town!ss if possible (hence why if ss is town lld is scummy)
In post 6361, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: annie edison
VOTE: hp

UNVOTE: fire
UNVOTE: lld

I think there's at least 2 scum in these 4 players, i would be quite shocked if there were fewer than 2.

I dont think we should be viewing this as a combo of two 7p and 10p games, but rather view it as 6 scum against 11 town across.two threads, as we dont really have any way of knowing how many are in each at this point

UNVOTE: turnstile myself

I want to be turnstiled today
I can also be convinced fairly easily to vote spiffeh, i think

Pedit plz no more bad setup spec arguments, we wasted waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on those
In post 6432, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6261, Dandelion Wine wrote:You think lld is the one pushing this the hardest?
In post 6262, skitter30 wrote:he's on it ... if he's town it shouldn't be stalling at e-2 with himself on it

pedit not necessarily but she's the one who came up with the idea in the first place. if he's scum she's probably town but if he's town she could well be scum. i.e. they're never partners and if he's town she's trying to get the misflip. it's possible they're tvt but i think tvs is actually rather more likely

i'm kinda thinking aloud pardon my rambling
I think there's a decent chance scum!lld brought up the whole idea to turnstile town!ss to get the free misflip
In post 6467, skitter30 wrote:Lld's p clearly setting up a mechanical based push on me @deacon. Couple of days late, but meh pedit fire is getting in on it too. But hey i'm already scumreading both anyways so not super surprising

Lld i would be *shocked* if you were the kill kast night, and i think that's a rather unnatural thought for you to have, that you might have been the nk

Also i'm aware that there's town motivation for someone to suggest that we should ship ss over. Still feels like something that is overwhelmingly more likely to come from scum than town. I'm aware that you think this is wishy washy, but i dont know how to explain it better rn

right, totally caught in a lie, i agree
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:25 am

In post 8030, petapan wrote:have you tried not being mad
cool.

cool cool cool.

have you tried not talking down to women?

see i can say shit that bothers you too

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:26 am

In post 8031, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 6208, skitter30 wrote:being annoyed that i think we're flipping three town today

In post 6260, skitter30 wrote:i'm like operating under the assumption that scum try to grab a free miselim on town!ss if possible (hence why if ss is town lld is scummy)

I think there's at least 2 scum in these 4 players, i would be quite shocked if there were fewer than 2.

I dont think we should be viewing this as a combo of two 7p and 10p games, but rather view it as 6 scum against 11 town across.two threads, as we dont really have any way of knowing how many are in each at this point

Pedit plz no more bad setup spec arguments, we wasted waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on those
In post 6261, Dandelion Wine wrote:You think lld is the one pushing this the hardest?
In post 6262, skitter30 wrote:he's on it ... if he's town it shouldn't be stalling at e-2 with himself on it

pedit not necessarily but she's the one who came up with the idea in the first place. if he's scum she's probably town but if he's town she could well be scum. i.e. they're never partners and if he's town she's trying to get the misflip. it's possible they're tvt but i think tvs is actually rather more likely

I think there's a decent chance scum!lld brought up the whole idea to turnstile town!ss to get the free misflip
In post 6467, skitter30 wrote:Lld's p clearly setting up a mechanical based push on me @deacon. Couple of days late, but meh pedit fire is getting in on it too. But hey i'm already scumreading both anyways so not super surprising

Lld i would be *shocked* if you were the kill kast night, and i think that's a rather unnatural thought for you to have, that you might have been the nk

Also i'm aware that there's town motivation for someone to suggest that we should ship ss over. Still feels like something that is overwhelmingly more likely to come from scum than town. I'm aware that you think this is wishy washy, but i dont know how to explain it better rn

yep

you opened day voting me with peta when it might be an easy vote on me

it got rebuffed and suddenly the world changed and i was town

and now peta is buildng this paranoia connection with ffery and it's suddnely BACK ON LLD AGAIN THE MANIPULATION IS NAI AND MY LAST READ ON HER WAS TOWN

BUT NOW I VOTE HER?

yeah it's a lie my dude

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:28 am

Post by petapan »

i'm really not talking down to you and i'm sorry if it come across that way, there were points in this game i was rather heated and was probably a bit too harsh and i regret that but right now i'm just kind of blase
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

k
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:29 am

Post by petapan »

am i really building a paranoia connection by entertaining the possibility of them being scum. i'm probably going to end up positioning myself against your bloc
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:30 am

In post 8034, petapan wrote:i'm really not talking down to you and i'm sorry if it come across that way, there were points in this game i was rather heated and was probably a bit too harsh and i regret that but right now i'm just kind of blase
yeah saying to a woman who is upset with you being a shitter

"hey have you tried not being mad"

is talking down to a woman

just an fyi

it's talking down to anyone, for the record

but especially women

and especially me who has had fucking anger issues and manages them mostly and you being like "hey have you tried not being mad"

is like asking a fucking alcoholic

"hey have you tried... not drinking"?

fuck you lol

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:31 am

In post 8036, petapan wrote:am i really building a paranoia connection by entertaining the possibility of them being scum. i'm probably going to end up positioning myself against your bloc
I mean you are in the same breath

calling them scum

and

saying something is wrong with the game state and trying to work it out with them

if you thought they were scum you would not be solving the gamestate with them

you'd be solving it with me, the person who called them scum for 2 straight days and wanted to tunnel them and only stopped today.

Or do you have a magical christmas land where Deacon and I are scum together please pitch that for me

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:33 am

In post 8033, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8031, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:

yep

you opened day voting me with peta when it might be an easy vote on me

it got rebuffed and suddenly the world changed and i was town

and now peta is buildng this paranoia connection with ffery and it's suddnely BACK ON LLD AGAIN THE MANIPULATION IS NAI AND MY LAST READ ON HER WAS TOWN

BUT NOW I VOTE HER?

yeah it's a lie my dude
like let me be clear

your read progression makes no logical sense and fits a pattern better explained by opportunism and scum motivations to try and kill me than it does townie solving and a genuine scumread on me.

That's a more clear explination of my fucking problem.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:33 am

Post by petapan »

In post 8037, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8034, petapan wrote:i'm really not talking down to you and i'm sorry if it come across that way, there were points in this game i was rather heated and was probably a bit too harsh and i regret that but right now i'm just kind of blase
yeah saying to a woman who is upset with you being a shitter

"hey have you tried not being mad"

is talking down to a woman

just an fyi

it's talking down to anyone, for the record

but especially women

and especially me who has had fucking anger issues and manages them mostly and you being like "hey have you tried not being mad"

is like asking a fucking alcoholic

"hey have you tried... not drinking"?

fuck you lol
i do not think any of my comments warranted the response they received. my intent was not to offend.

i feel like this is going beyond the boundaries of the game so i'm just going to leave for now
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:34 am

Post by petapan »

In post 8038, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8036, petapan wrote:am i really building a paranoia connection by entertaining the possibility of them being scum. i'm probably going to end up positioning myself against your bloc

calling them scum

and

saying something is wrong with the game state and trying to work it out with them

you'd be solving it with me, the person who called them scum for 2 straight days and wanted to tunnel them and only stopped today.

Or do you have a magical christmas land where Deacon and I are scum together please pitch that for me
i'm just really a very uncertain person when it comes to late game
free crypto
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 8028, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:i suggest a theory about your play and you pop in right away to go "lul that's not me lul"

yeah this is a little tiring. "nuh uh, self meta" doesn't work for other people why should it work for you

-ceph
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 8041, petapan wrote:
In post 8038, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

calling them scum

and

i'm just really a very uncertain person when it comes to late game
i never got this impression in the one game i played with you
-ceph
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:59 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 8043, Dandelion Wine wrote:i never got this impression in the one game i played with you
Really? I thought he was pretty thorough in the FGO game.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:02 am

Post by petapan »

In post 8042, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 8028, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:i suggest a theory about your play and you pop in right away to go "lul that's not me lul"

yeah this is a little tiring. "nuh uh, self meta" doesn't work for other people why should it work for you

-ceph
it's a jibe, i wasn't really trying to be convincing to anyone with it. but if you also dislike it i will stop.
In post 8043, Dandelion Wine wrote:i never got this impression in the one game i played with you
-ceph
that game was a town stomp where half the scumteam didn't play and half the town was obvtown. even then admittedly there was a lot of doubt. a better example of this is the PYP game with skitter where i basically had a full-blown freakout the day before ELo.
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

right that other game recetnly where nobody listened to me for a month
fun times all
Show
Hiatus once more.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:44 am

Post by petapan »

okay so i'm just going to try to lay my feelings out

i'm bothered by all this cloistered shit going on. people are metaclearing each other off shit going on in a neighborhood, which i do not find remotely assuring at all. (this is entirely consistent with my character). yesterday we were stuck with some big rollout of Imperium's reads and a plan to swap superbowl and spiffeh in the purple room and it felt like we were held hostage unaccountably to a plan that really amounted to not much and said little. dunnstral is assuring us you all have been super active doing solving stuff in the hood. bu it feels like none of that has come through in the thread at all and i have to wonder why that is the case. and with the lack of communication trust breaks down for me, i get a better sense for people who are saying stuff i can see and respond to. i don't like the feeling of being invisibly directed, early i'll follow people if they have a strong read because i don't count on my own reads to be amazing but i began to question whether i want to do this at this point.

so, when it comes to skitter, if i am to consider her as scum, i have to ask, who are her partners? and as i was thinking about it this morning it became a sticking point for me.

annie edison? i think day 1 absolutely does not happen the way it did if they are a team.

superbowl9? i think that goes against setup spec to an extent, i question whether both would ask to be turnstiled right away, superbowl seemed to sort of link himself with her on day 1 but day 2 was willing to let town direct whether she should be eliminated. but also advocated for her turnstiling. it doesn't feel partner-y to me

firebringer? i don't think their interactions look like scum partners. the way firebringer has spoken to her looked townie, the early scumread, the trepidation, the poking around, the arguing with her.

midwaybear? i suppose that's not impossible. still kind of find him town though. i doubt they'd be the only 2.

so really i don't blame LLD for calling me scum with skitter because if you look outside LLD/DB/DW, i'm one of the only people who makes much sense as her teammate

so like, if you want me to get on your side, pitch me a worldview, try to give me something that makes sense. convince me. maybe i'm horribly wrong and just writing something off way too easily. but if you disagree i wanna know
why
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

dude your first paragraph is a better phrasing of what i've been trying to say so :thumbsup:
Show
Hiatus once more.

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:47 am

Post by midwaybear »

Meh not really feeling any sort of townread towards skitter today for some reason. I still do want Pooky gone FIRST.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”