Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:32 pm

Post by Mana_Ku »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:Alright everyone, I have meta'd Empking. He posts like this in all of his games, regardless of alignment.
Do you have evidence from completed games?
Here is one example: viewtopic.php?t=7505&postdays=0&postord ... &start=775
Looking at that game,
I do see similar posts in there that he's made here, and he was town in the game you gave us
. I'll go ahead and
unvote: EmpKing
and go back to a
vote: armlx
for the same reasons as last time, but I still have my doubts as to EmpKing right now.
Here you can see who I suspect as scumpairs Jahudo.
StrangerC gave explanations why I may not conclude from this quote, but you may. You FoS'ed me, while you also concluded from this. So, when I think that he's scum based on this it's FoS worthy, but when you believe he's town from it, it's OK? Explain this.

First of Jahudo, I'm voting CK, because he ignores my questions, while I've asked 1 question 3 times and the other 2 times. But now that I've seen that both StrangerC and CK are defending Emp with this quote then I'm suspecting something here. Besides, why would CK meta Emp for his playstyle, but not armlx as he was attacked by me due to his playingstyle.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Jahudo wrote:
Citizen Karne wrote:I'm going to vote: Adel though I am happy voting 3fj, kloud, or armlx.
This quote makes me think Karne is trying to safe-distance, but from whom? Adel-scum or Armix-scum?
Either way, if you're implying that CK is scum, it really doesn't matter who he's trying to distance from if we lynch him.
Jahudo wrote:1. Does anyone who thinks Adel is scum agree/disagree with my ideas (post 440) on who would be the other scum pair?

2. Is anyone currently voting for armix, thinking about voting for armix, or voting for Adel because they don't want to see armix lynched, open to/would be more confident switching to a non-Adel and non-armix lynch? Why or why not?

3. People on the Karne or Empking wagons, do you have ideas for the other scum pair?

4. If you had a backup vote, who would it be on?
1. N/A

2. N/A, but I'm in favor of a Citizen Karne lynch.

3. Armlx/Kloud or Caboose/Farside would be my best guesses for a scum pair to Ciitzen/Coug.

4. Armlx, though I feel much stronger about my vote on Citizen.

What are the exact reasons for suspicion on Empking? I'd like to try to address the suspicion on my lover if possible. Is it the L-1 vote? The argument between Empking/Mana_Ku was tough to follow, and the end result was that Mana_ku misinterpreted a quote? If correct, is there more to that I'm missing?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Mana_Ku: Do you think I am busing Citizen Karne then?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by armlx »

I've become convinced SC is the best lynch for today after basically splitting between the 2 big wagons the past couple pages, but unvoting doesn't help at all as I still think there is a decent chance Adel is scum.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:41 pm

Post by Jenethron »

Hrm. Empking does actually have a point about Caboose. Caboose voted for Adel on August 21, but then wasn't really active until September 2. While it doesn't particularly stand to much, as there is the question of why scum-Cabooose would have voted for scum-Adel in the first place, this certainly puts a bit less weight upon Mana's argument that "all the pairs had one vote on Adel, ergo we aren't scum."

I am getting more and more worried about the Caboose/farside partnership. I've been watching Caboose since I first started reading -- his post saying he was merely going to follow the majority's view regarding the mass claim struck me, and it seems to have been one example of Caboose's largely quiet, yet subtle playstyle throughout. Particularly regarding Adel, he has been one of the ones who was less pushy on her wagon.
FoS: Caboose

Meanwhile, farside, who is from what I have seen quite a vocal player in general, has been very quiet here. Her recent (but sporadic) posts have pointed to a "gut" feeling that Goat and Llama (Empking) are a pair. While she has kept this up throughout the game, this gut, which she hasn't really given evidence for, has conveniently allowed her to keep off the major wagons, leaving the major targets for others to handle.

Could I see an Adel/Mana and Caboose/farside partnership? It's entirely possible. However, I'm not convinced enough that this is the way to go. There are scummier groups than Caboose and farside, whose actions admittedly only seem majorly scummy in the context of Adel/Mana being scum, and only as minor points when not.

Jahudo wrote:But if Adel has to be scum hypothetically, I think Karne/Coug are the other partners.
But Jahudo, let me ask you this. Do you think it makes sense for Karne's vote to stay on Adel. Remember, his lack of reasons have only made his vote more obvious, in my view. I think scum would be more interested in keeping quiet, i.e. Caboose.

StrangerCoug's recent attack on Kloud for voting for Adel seems fabricated to me. He seems to be pushing what is really not a very scummy action very far. And while some have pointed to him being a pro-town player, I am unconvinced. Particularly, he has been allowed to coast on the armlx wagon for a large period without even being noticed. After my prompting, he still hasn't explained why he is on the armlx wagon.
FoS: StrangerCoug

I feel obligated to answer my lover's questions:
Jahudo wrote:1. Does anyone who thinks Adel is scum agree/disagree with my ideas (post 440) on who would be the other scum pair?
I have to say, as I have already mentioned earlier in this post, that I disagree with Karne and Coug being the pair. Karne's vote is far too obvious, and a more subtle vote, ala Caboose is more likely to be scum-pushing.
Jahudo wrote:3. People on the Karne or Empking wagons, do you have ideas for the other scum pair?
An interesting question, and one I have thought a lot about. The fact is, if Karne is scum, I think it would be one of the quieter pairs that pushed Adel. Caboose/farside is a definite option. armlx/Kloud may be too.
Jahudo wrote:4. If you had a backup vote, who would it be on?
I would perhaps say Caboose; I'm not honestly sure at this point. But frankly, I remain unconvinced that armlx is the play for today. Adel for me is a neutral choice, but Karne is clearly the play for today.

Note that Karne has been pushing the Adel wagon arguably the hardest, yet without
any
reason whatsoever. Even when questioned, he has refused to give any response at all.

Jahudo's (my lover) post #231 highlights my discomfort with Citizen Karne. All in all, he is the best target for today.

vote: Citizen Karne
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:51 pm

Post by armlx »

Unvote, Vote Karne

I fail at reading the VC. I only read SC had 0....
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:53 pm

Post by Adel »

Unvote, Vote Karne

I wasn't happy with armlx being the lynch, but I'm perfectly willing to place Karne at five votes for the deadline lynch.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Adel: Can you rank lover pairs from scummiest -> least scummy?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Post by Adel »

Goatrevolt wrote:Adel: Can you rank lover pairs from scummiest -> least scummy?
I don't think I want to post that information right now. Since we are going into night soon if we don't win the game out-right, I don't want to give the scum information that will help them figure out during their night-talk who the best person to try to mislynch during day 2 is.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Adel wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:Adel: Can you rank lover pairs from scummiest -> least scummy?
I don't think I want to post that information right now. Since we are going into night soon if we don't win the game out-right, I don't want to give the scum information that will help them figure out during their night-talk who the best person to try to mislynch during day 2 is.
Ah, gotcha, that makes sense. The reason I asked was basically because this quote right here:
Adel wrote:I am more suspicious of E.King/Goat and Farside/Caboose than I am of Karne/StrangerCoug right now.
led me to believe that you found Karne/Coug town, considering that is 4 players you find more suspicious, and I also assumed based on your vote on Armlx that you found his pair suspicious as well. By process of elimination, it seems logical to assume you found them town, which obviously doesn't jive with your current vote. Can you explain that?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Adel »

they were all within a rather narrow band, in terms of % chance of being scum. After thinking about it, I started to take into consideration which lynch would be the most informative.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:39 am

Post by armlx »

There's a night in this game?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:42 am

Post by Empking »

Their isn't night.

Does Karne have the most votes?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Jenethron »

As far as I can see, there isn't a time for night chat -- Xtoxm mentioned that people could talk prior to Day 1, but that is all he says. This leads me to believe there won't be another night.

Emp (and everyone), here's the latest vote count:

Citizen Karne (5) -- Goatrevolt, Mana_Ku, Jenethron, Armlx, Adel
Armlx (3) -- StrangerCoug, Jahudo, Caboose
Adel (3) -- Citizen Karne, Empking, Kloud1516
Empking (1) -- farside22
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:08 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I'm staying on armlx because he still hadn't realized that bussing is suicide the last time we talked about it. In addition, voting my lover without a given reason is really appreciated, and this applies to an extent to Adel as well.

@Adel: So you don't want armlx lynched. Why Citizen Karne then?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

@Goat revolt, yes I believe that that's likely. Your vote was the first and there was nothing wrong with at that moment that you voted. You couldn't have known that soon four more ppl would vote for him.

@StrangerC you haven't given an explanation about the quote at my post 450.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Jahudo »

Yeah I thought this was a nightless setup, or does that just mean no night roles but there is a gap of time between day 1 and 2?
Jahudo wrote: 1. Does anyone who thinks Adel is scum agree/disagree with my ideas (post 440) on who would be the other scum pair?
I agree Jenethron that Caboose could have easily unvoted because he used weak reasoning, but I also think that makes Karne's vote easy to undo since it has little explanation. In terms of a distancing strategy, Caboose and Farside scum kept cool under pressure and stuck to the plan, but also left alot of their survival in the hands of others. Karne/Coug as scum made their polar feelings more clear. I guess I'm agreeing that Caboose/Farside is a possibility then.
Jahudo wrote: 2. Is anyone currently voting for armix, thinking about voting for armix, or voting for Adel because they don't want to see armix lynched, open to/would be more confident switching to a non-Adel and non-armix lynch? Why or why not?
Yes and Karne was in my mind as scummy from the time I thought he didn't explain his Adel vote.
Jahudo wrote: 3. People on the Karne or Empking wagons, do you have ideas for the other scum pair?
If Karne is scum, it looks like Caboose/Farside is the only option given the vote count. Neither have posted since Karne became suspect #1.

Karne's meta on Empking wouldn't have been to protect him, however. Not sure what that tells us.

Vote: Citizen Karne
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:49 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mana_Ku wrote:StrangerC gave explanations why I may not conclude from this quote, but you may. You FoS'ed me, while you also concluded from this. So, when I think that he's scum based on this it's FoS worthy, but when you believe he's town from it, it's OK? Explain this.
Your asking "If this is prove for regardless of alignment, what does it make you here?" looked like a loaded question the first time I read it. Now I understand what you said.

24 hours are up, Citizen Karne's at L-1, and I'm his lover. I believe the only other thing I can say is...
BAH!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Empking »

I still think its a loaded question.

Stangercoug; Are you scum?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

No, and even if I am, scum is usually smart enough to give that answer.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Empking »

Why would you lie if we reached deadline?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:04 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

That's not what I'm saying. You asked if I was scum. I answered no. The truth, however, is that regardless of deadline, you asked a pointless question and got an equally pointless answer.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Final Vote Count Of Day One

StrangerCoug (0)
Farside22 (0)
Citizen Karne (6) Goatrevolt, Mana_Ku, Jenethron, armlx, Adel, Jahudo

Empking (1) Farside22
Goatrevolt (0)
Jahudo (0)
Jenethron (0)
armlx (2) StrangerCoug, Caboose
Caboose (0)
Mana_Ku (0)
kloud1516 (0)
Adel (3) Citizen Karne, Empking, Kloud

Not Voting (0)

Citizen Karne has been deadline lynched!

Citizen Karne,
Townie
, Lynched Day One.
StrangerCoug,
Townie
, Committed Suicide Day One.

Day Two Begins!

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Jenethron: Do I know you from another game or something? I see you state you think I'm vocal and if you are trying to meta me. I suggest not since I play different no matter my alignment.
I really need a read of this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Adel »

vote: farside

read up and post lots, please.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”