Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6575 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Bell »

You currently think that the scum team yeeted you to this thread because they couldn't get rid of you.
Then said that you were more likely to die in the inverted thread than over here based on the available information of people's reads in this thread.
Is that correct?

You stated you had good reason to read other people in this thread as town over me. While you felt I was comparatively lacking. But I don't believe that's the case.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6576 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

well, no, i don't necessarily think that. like i can see that being a possibility for why i got yeeted here but i don't know if that was the only or main reason
honestly i'm not entirely sure why it happened.

i do think i was more likely to get yeeted there than here tho, yes

for people i'm townreading here:
- hp is significantly out of their scumrange and i don't think i can vote them this game like ever
- gypyx is probalby out of their scumrange as well, but not quite as strongly
- unwnd was town, and i'm not as solid on dunn but i feel p good on uwnd and it's enough that i wouldn't vote that slot today

and i'm town
so that's half the thread and so if there's scum i gotta look at the other people
admittedly i don't have super strong reads on everyone else, but that's what i'm working on rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6577 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh and superbowl is also probalby town
honestly because of the way he softed/treated the pr claims early-mid day1
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6578 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Bell »

You've acknowledged that you haven't read me in depth. So any comparison between me and other players seems relatively meh. I don't know which posts you've read and which you haven't,
or which posts you've read in depth that gripped your attention and which haven't.

But your statement underneath all that or rather the foundation of your reads is skewed because you're reading the game haphazardly as available.
It lacks authority, even though you took an authoritative town when comparing me to other players in terms of townieness.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6579 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 8467, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 6572, skitter30 wrote:and for the fact that dandelion/you have been controlling a lot of the game - at least from my pov, it feels like a lot has gone down in the hoods that has been hidden (on purpose or not) from everyone else, and it has directed quite a lot of how later days has gone. in particular the spiffeh/sb9 turnstile. it still doesn't make sense to me honestly why there were so many machinations for that to have happened, or what benefit we particularly got out of it. to me, if cabd was town, i feel like we'd have seen more pro-town reads, conclusions, or mechanical outputs than we actually have. i'm aware that this is some level of bop, but he's been directing a lot of this game, and i just still don't see the +town purpose to a lot of what he's doing. maybe i'm just being blind and so i odn't see it. but like maybe you can help me here, by explaining how he's been approaching the game in a +town fashion? like what was he doing to concretely help solve the game in those hoods?
agree that this is worth talking about and involves some collection on my part.

-b
that would be helpful, ty. if there's a strong reason for them to be town that i can't see or am not seeing it would be helpful for that to be elaborated upon

i think that their role is stupidly +scum as well (like literally i have a very, very, very hard time imagining that their role is town)
and like, quite frankly, the game is a shitshow, adn them being scum would explain quite a lot of that. i don't know how to explain this thought better than how i tried like last week and everything but this is the sort of thing i tend to have a very good sense for and a lot of the ~weirdness~ of this game is explained by cabd scum

like if you want me to try to go through this again i can, because it's important ot me that your slot recognizes the possiblity of cabd-scum. i'm not sure how much better i'll do this time around, but i feel like i need to try to get this thought across
Show
Hiatus once more.

Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6580 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

Bell I can't believe you didn't comment on my "doctor tennant" joke because that was seriously a good joke. If you don't get it because you haven't seen Doctor Who then that is also something we need to work on
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6581 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6578, Bell wrote:You've acknowledged that you haven't read me in depth. So any comparison between me and other players seems relatively meh. I don't know which posts you've read and which you haven't,
or which posts you've read in depth that gripped your attention and which haven't.

But your statement underneath all that or rather the foundation of your reads is skewed because you're reading the game haphazardly as available.
It lacks authority, even though you took an authoritative town when comparing me to other players in terms of townieness.
that is fair. but i feel like the reasons i ahve for townreading the people i have are fairly strong, which means i'll probably hit scum in the people i'm not. i do need to refine the reads in the 'outside of townreads' group, but like i said, i'm actively working on it

like i do think that the townreads are something that are fairly accurate/foundational. the not-townreads no, i agree with you that they're not

pedit if that's directed at me i don't know much abt doctor who
Show
Hiatus once more.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6582 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Bell »

authoritative tone*

Ah man, I just figured out how to say this more concisely, it seems there's pretense behind your positioning.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6583 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 6580, Hench Princesses wrote:Bell I can't believe you didn't comment on my "doctor tennant" joke because that was seriously a good joke. If you don't get it because you haven't seen Doctor Who then that is also something we need to work on
:oops:
I've watched one or two episodes.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6584 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 6581, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6578, Bell wrote:You've acknowledged that you haven't read me in depth. So any comparison between me and other players seems relatively meh. I don't know which posts you've read and which you haven't,

that is fair.
but i feel like the reasons i ahve for townreading the people i have are fairly strong
, which means i'll probably hit scum in the people i'm not. i do need to refine the reads in the 'outside of townreads' group, but like i said, i'm actively working on it

like i do think that the townreads are something that are fairly accurate/foundational. the not-townreads no, i agree with you that they're not

pedit if that's directed at me i don't know much abt doctor who
I want to say that's fair, but kind of, it's not.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6585 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6582, Bell wrote:authoritative tone*

Ah man, I just figured out how to say this more concisely, it seems there's pretense behind your positioning.
i'm not sure i know what you mean
and ok if you think i shouldn't have townreads on those people, like, why not?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6586 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 6576, skitter30 wrote:well, no, i don't necessarily think that. like i can see that being a possibility for why i got yeeted here but i don't know if that was the only or main reason
honestly i'm not entirely sure why it happened.

i do think i was more likely to get yeeted there than here tho, yes

for people i'm townreading here:
- hp is significantly out of their scumrange and i don't think i can vote them this game like ever
-
gypyx is probalby out of their scumrange as well, but not quite as strongly

- unwnd was town, and i'm not as solid on dunn but i feel p good on uwnd and it's enough that i wouldn't vote that slot today

and i'm town
so that's half the thread and so if there's scum i gotta look at the other people
admittedly i don't have super strong reads on everyone else, but that's what i'm working on rn
1. I have no idea what their scum range is but I agree they're likely town.
2. Maybe I lack awareness of what scum range is defined as, but to imply he's busted out of his scum range is to imply that Gyphx doesn't have a scum game at all.
3. If unwnd was town, then dunnstrall is town because Dunnstrall replaced unwnd. Yes I know you understand this. No I don't know, understand what you mean. Do you mean that you think that while you are confident that Unwnd was town, you feel that, in comparison Dunnstrall was less townie, so you'll give them a pass until the pool narrows?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6587 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

2. i mean in this in the nicest possible way, but no, he doesn't have much of a large scumrange as far as i'm aware. i explained this in this thread a bit earlier
3. yes, that's exactly what i mean. that unwnd was probably town, adn that independantly i dont' townread dunn as much but like his pred was so overall it's enough for rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6588 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 6585, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6582, Bell wrote:authoritative tone*

i'm not sure i know what you mean
and ok if you think i shouldn't have townreads on those people, like, why not?
I'm saying your linear regression has a small, random, sample size and that the samples for obv town Bell are numerously available
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6589 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh.
that's hopkirk.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6590 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Bell »

Nevermind, I never guess right on alts. Forget it.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6591 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok but i don't think i really have experience with you, but i do have a lot of irsthand experience with the others
Show
Hiatus once more.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6592 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 6591, skitter30 wrote:ok but i don't think i really have experience with you, but i do have a lot of irsthand experience with the others
:neutral:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6593 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean you're using the fact that there's a lot of town!bell games out there, but like i'm basing those reads off of people i've actually played with for the most part
i'm not as good with cold meta as real/live meta, and i'm not abt to start reading a bunch of your past games for this
Show
Hiatus once more.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6594 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm not asking you to meta me.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6595 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

I don’t have the energy to be here. I’ll try to be here tomorrow night, Monday latest.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6596 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 6526, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6521, Gypyx wrote:you have both brian and bell as scum with the heavy shitfight they got themselves into? please enlighten me on that one
i mean not inherently scum together? i don't think i implied or indicated that i thought they were together
well, what do you think is the wrong read then?
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6597 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6554, Hench Princesses wrote:Likely scumflips:

Pooky -- seems to be building entire iso around firebringer, almost no reflection on reads, seems night and day from his townplay, the boon push was literally the towniest thing about this slot and that's really saying something
A50 -- As described above, his iso is unengaged and now half filled with austin powers memes so probably scum
Firebringer -- seems like obvious scum to me, I don't really get why anyone is townreading this slot, he has at no point cared about any of his pushes. I kinda liked at one point his thought process about skitter, but at this point given the timing of when he pushed skitter (early d1 and then d3 when numbers were screwy) I'd just as easily see fire/skitter being s/s -- playing very politically, I have more feelings here but don't want to go into more detail, the retracted cop claim is NAI but his solving is scummy
Hey I agree
In post 6554, Hench Princesses wrote:even though his posts on their own make me feel like I'm talking to someone who is going to kill me 'later, when I'm no longer of use.'
Your feelings are pretty off base
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6598 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Other side can elim now. Unless they have anything to say over here?

I intend to elim Skitter today
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6599 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6554, Hench Princesses wrote:it almost would surprise me for both Dunn and Brian's roles to be town because generally 'has thing that lets you interact with other timeline' veers a little bit more toward bad guys in the movie.
This is bad setup spec

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”