Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 3.8

skitter30 (2) - Bell, Dunnstral
superbowl9 (1) - Gypyx
Annie Edison (1) - superbowl9
Gypyx (1) - Brian Skies

Not voting (3) - Annie Edison, skitter30, Hench Princesses

(expired on 2021-01-12 09:22:00) remain until day end

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.
superbowl9 is V/LA through Sunday.

Turnstile Votecount 3.8

Annie Edison (2) - Annie Edison, Brian Skies

Not voting (6) - superbowl9, Hench Princesses, Bell, Gypyx, skitter30, Dunnstral

(expired on 2021-01-12 09:22:00) remain until day end

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.
superbowl9 is V/LA through Sunday.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Let's not act like I sprung up a skitter elim out of nowhere

The other side turnstiled skitter thinking our side was willing to eliminate them

Probably because nobody disagreed while this was all happening
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

dunn you're failing to answer the question fo *why* you want to do that

i also think you are/were overestimating the inclicnation of this thread to lim me
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Annie Edison »

VOTE: skitter

As I said I would yada yada
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:07 am

Post by skitter30 »

y tho
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Annie Edison »

I think it’s highly unlikely a doctor and watcher can coexist in the same timeline from day one
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:42 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm gonna retierate where i am:

- dandelion is scum. they have done very, very, very little that is pro-town this game, and at some point you gotta bop the dude. i believe that if he made a good-faith effort to iso peta, he would not have come out of there with a vote on him, as peta was one of the towniest players alive, and i dont' think town-cabd misses that. that makes me think that he did not, in fact, iso peta in good faith. his role is ltierally the prototypical scum role for this setup,not sure why that hasn't gotten more attention, but it is. he just isn't doing townie things and it's been 3 phases now. and jsut like ... nothing

- borkffery is town but i think that ffery is hopelessly pocketed. she doesn't like that i'm saying that, and it's causing her to snap-scumread me in retaliation, but i'm p sure this is what's going on here. bork it's gonna be 7:6 tomorrow if i get voted out here and literally the single best thing you can do to give town a fighting chance is to knock ffery out of it. if i do get voted out you will see that everything i'm saying is in earnest. cabd's day3 just does not come from town, try to make her see that.

- hp. ridiculously out of his scumrange. he is never scum here. he would have given up and lost motivation like two dayphses ago as scum here, and yet he just keeps chugging along and trying to solve despite this game being a massive shitshow and he just doesn't as scum, so he's town.

- lld. i'm p sure she's scum with cabd's slot. she was pushing on me/peta/a50, and if i get voted out here you'll see that she was wrong on at least two of them. i'm not confident on a50 but peta's gonna flip town, and i'm gonna flip town. teh fact that the game got toxic enough that multiple people just chose to cede their votes to her instead of playing themselves is incredibly frustrating. both she and cabd were pushing a narrataive that she was the nk last night and i would be literally shocked if that were the case. i only see scum being that tonedeaf wrt the gamestate if they have a narrative to push - it 'provides credence' to the notion that lld is town if 'she was saved from the nk there' but there is a like <1% chance that she's actually the scum nk there last night, and i'm baffled that either town-cabd or town-lld think that in earnest. i also think that scum were involved in flipping ss yesterday, and she is a very, very, very large reason for why that happened, so she also gets scumpoints. she's also hyper hyper hyper aware of how many votes it takes to do things in a way that is incongruent with how much attention she seems to have been paying otwards the game, but makes sense as scum in a scum-infected timestream who knows she only needs a couple of town votes to push her agenda through

those are my super super strong reads, the more minor ones:
- gypyx - still think probalby (?) out of his scumrange. wouldn't vote him today

- bell - honestly probably town? i think me -> bell has a decent chance of ending the game. i'm saying that i'm attempting to forewarn y'all not to just snapvote him tomorrow off of my townflip because i'm not 100% convinced he's scum on play and if he's town it's gonna be lylo and we just lose. voting town!him for 'well he's a cc to the flipped watcher' would just be the capstone to this incredibly frustrating game and, like, i wouldn't be surprised if y'all do that but i hope my townflip knocks some sense into everyone that voting for people for vague mechanical reasons is, and has not been, helpful

- dunn - eh honestly i'm not sure. unwnd was probably town but dunn has not been., he probably isn't scum with cabd? like idk why he neighborizes his partner in that universe. unless annie is right and the two halves of the scumteam can't communicate with each other. gun to head i'd say town but he's on the wrong track and is also putting too much weight into claims and stuff

- pooky - the fl stuff wasn't, like, good, but i'm not sure it makes him scum either. it made him public enemy number one and the fact that he never really got wagoned after that is a bit eh. but his annoyance with the game makes a lot of sense as town, and he's not my top pick for scum

- brian - honestly idk. i townread him at one point but i don't remember why. i think there's gotta be scum in titus/bell/brian and on play bell is significantly townier than brian is. i probably just vote him here tbh

- superbowl - he basically softed to me very, very early on day1 (like prior to the annie turnstile), and mutually understood that i was softing back, and his interactions with me there i think come from town. he also had that very very early day1 interaction with lld and it read to me as tvs at the time, and superbowl is significantly townier than her, so that supports my scum-lld read as well. wouldn't vote him today

- a50 - honestly at this point i understand the scumreads and would vote him over there

- annie - i'm not sure anymore and i think i'd need to work on reassessing him but that's unlikely to happen today i imagine. i'll just go with gun-to-head town but this is a very weak read and i wouldn't like bet the game on it. titus and bell votes day2 were p bad tho, just noting. actually now that i remember the titus trajectory i wanna devolve this read because it was p darn bad.

- fire - probably the way he approached me is townie, esp. the fact that if he was scum he would have taken the chance to vote on me when lld was just pushing pretty hard there. i'm not positive scum had the votes without hs vote,and he had ample trajectory that would have allowed or enabled him to do so. the fact that he was hesitant to do so at a point where that's probably anti-scumwincon just points to town for me i think

- spiffeh - i still think there's scum in spiffeh/sb9 who got activated via turnstiling via the purple room; otherwise teh machinations to make that a thing doesn't make sense to me. i do not independantly townread him. his peta scumread does not make sense to me. the fact that he was a fairly big proponent of 'turnstile all scum out of the forward thread' early on is suspicious to me, as is the fact that he went 'lol whoops this was a bad idea' significantly *after* that should have been apparent. don't like the fact that he voted on titus yesterday either

- midway - honestly no idea, but the fact taht at this point there hasn't been a serious wagon on him all game is an indicator that he's scum because he should be flipbait as town and he's not being interacted with that way
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:43 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6631, skitter30 wrote:i think me -> bell has a decent chance of ending the game. i'm saying that i'm attempting to forewarn y'all not to just snapvote him tomorrow off of my townflip because i'm not 100% convinced he's scum on play and if he's town it's gonna be lylo and we just lose. voting town!him for 'well he's a cc to the flipped watcher' would just be the capstone to this incredibly frustrating game and, like, i wouldn't be surprised if y'all do that but i hope my townflip knocks some sense into everyone that voting for people for vague mechanical reasons is, and has not been, helpful
@annie i would like you to keep this in mind

VOTE: brian

i do not inherently scumread you per se, but in this timeline given what i know and the information i have i think this is probably my best bet for scum
Show
Hiatus once more.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Bold move to vote for somebody not already on your wagon at E-1.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm at e-2 i'm p sure, and yes i'm aware, but i think gypyx is town and probably superbowl as well, and i'm not voting myself.
i can switch to annie if that makes you feel better tho, but i'm not super confident he flips scum.
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6631, skitter30 wrote:unless annie is right and the two halves of the scumteam can't communicate with each other.
Considering I added Deacon to the hood and me and Dandelion Wine clearly weren't "scum communicating with each other" this ones a wash
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Skitter
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6635, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6631, skitter30 wrote:unless annie is right and the two halves of the scumteam can't communicate with each other.
Considering I added Deacon to the hood and me and Dandelion Wine clearly weren't "scum communicating with each other" this ones a wash
that's my point
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

not particularly gonna fight this, i'm kinda done. just gonna say that there's scum on this as i don't think taht any of the people currently voting me actually scumread me, including dunn, who is the biggest proponent and has declined mutliple times now to explain why beyond 'mechanics claims bell and skitter can't be town together'
Show
Hiatus once more.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Bell »

UNVOTE:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6631, skitter30 wrote:i think me -> bell has a decent chance of ending the game. i'm saying that i'm attempting to forewarn y'all not to just snapvote him tomorrow off of my townflip because i'm not 100% convinced he's scum on play and if he's town it's gonna be lylo and we just lose. voting town!him for 'well he's a cc to the flipped watcher' would just be the capstone to this incredibly frustrating game and, like, i wouldn't be surprised if y'all do that but i hope my townflip knocks some sense into everyone that voting for people for vague mechanical reasons is, and has not been, helpful
esp since it's a 26p game and we know exactly none of what scum's prs are
cabd has, once again, been particularly egregious in this arena
Show
Hiatus once more.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm actually not huge on Skitter being scum. But if the options are me or Annie (who I don't think is scum in the Annie-A50 pair), and she isn't open to voting elsewhere, then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Gyx is still my preferred elimination.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Bell »

I am genuinely troubled by how quickly that Petapan wagon went through.
If he flips scum I'm even worse at mafia than I thought and I already thought I was terrible.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You're supposed to think that scum has a strongman, by the way
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I thought Peta was town, but he kinda just rolled over and died for A50, who I think is scum, so idk anymore.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Bell »

Am I mistaken when I read that,
Cabd trusted Bell on Shellyc.
Cabd Trusted Brian on Titus.
Cabd Trusted LLD on Peta
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Dunn, out of curiosity, are your neighborhoods still open?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:27 am

Post by skitter30 »

i won't vote gyx and i won't vote superbowl and i won't vote hp and i won't vote dunn (although his current push on me is quite bad)
i really don't want to vote bell either so

like if it litearlly got to a tie between me and bell at 4-4 i guess i'd vote him but like i'm not convinced he's flipping scum and i don't want to

so to me i'm voting in brian and annie and slight preference for brian but i don't particularly care which
VOTE: annie

(save the whole 'she's being survivalistic', idc)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6646, Brian Skies wrote:Dunn, out of curiosity, are your neighborhoods still open?
Yes

And it's one neighborhood
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 6643, Dunnstral wrote:You're supposed to think that scum has a strongman, by the way
dunn

why. am. i. scum.?

and yes if bell is town there's a strongamn. either bell town + strongman or bell is scum.
the former world doesn't particularly perturb me
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”