Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1903, Nero Cain wrote:like if bypass scum reads me fine but saying that I'm not hunting is so far from the truth. Its like they are stuck in the same stance and can't change.
He's town tunneling
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1908, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you're town i would have to re-evaluate the entire game, and i'm not really willing to put in all my effort into that when i'm quite certain by your replies and reaction to being wagoned tells me i'm right.
Confbias
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1934, Rannygazoo wrote:If Hayker flips scum, that’s plenty to work with for day 2.
+1

I think scum are piggybacking on Norway and Gamma
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1943, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I honestly didn't see literally anyone vocally scumread you until i brought it up as an issue, so that's another bad faith argument to add on to the list.
This is a sign you're being scum sheeped rather than actual genuine thought.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Momrangal »

I disagree on gamma, we got scum pings on the same post for two different reasons
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fine, i'll sheep u on bypass

VOTE: Hayker
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats your current solve Titus? NM. Luca, Hayker, Quiet?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1966, Nero Cain wrote:while not impossible, for my wagon to be scum free 3 of the 4 scum would have to be in

Rannygazoo
Norfolk Boy1
Binatog13
PlusJOYED
Hayker

and eh

ranny sure but the others eh

i remain convinced that there's scum in quiet, bypass and luca
Where are these names coming from, out of all the people not voting for you? Your scum reads, or...?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

these are ppl that I don't townread-the players on my wagon.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

etymonline.org wrote:
top (n.1)

"highest point," Old English
"summit, crest, tuft," from Proto-Germanic
*toppa-
(source also of Old Norse
toppr
"tuft of hair," Old Frisian
"tuft," Old Dutch
topp
, Dutch
, Old High German
zopf
"end, tip, tuft of hair," German
Zopf
"tuft of hair"); no certain connections outside Germanic except a few Romanic words probably borrowed from Germanic.

Few Indo-European languages have a word so generic, which can be used of the upper part or surface of just about anything. More typical is German, which has
Spitze
for sharp peaks (mountains),
oberfläche
for the upper surface of flat things (such as a table). Meaning "highest position" is from 1620s; meaning "best part" is from 1660s. To go
over the top
is World War I slang for "start an attack," in reference to the top of the trenches; as "beyond reasonable limits, too far" it is recorded from 1968.
Top of the world
as "position of greatest eminence" is from 1670s.
Top-of-the-line
(adj.) is by 1950.
Official Votecount 1.18Nero Cain (7): NorwegianboyEE, Gamma Emerald, chkflip, quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight, Momrangal
[E-4]

Hayker (6): Rannygazoo, BBMolla, Titus, Norfolk Boy1, Andresvmb, Nero Cain
Not_Mafia (3): MiniMegabyte, Binatog13, DrippingGoofball
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
MiniMegabyte (1): Vaxkiller
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia

Not Voting (1): Hayker

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-01-16 23:15:00).

Hayker
has been prodded
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Okay. And out of all of them, we went with Hayker because survival?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1959, chkflip wrote:
In post 1707, Nero Cain wrote:there's scum sitting on me and eliminating in Gamma/CHK is prob a good idea anyways.
There he is. <3 <3

But you always scum read me, so like, it's unhelpful.

But I called it. <3 <3
i mean, I don't always scum read u like u claim. and I feel like you cherry-picking my post just goes to show that you aren't a bad elimination.

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 1964, Mizzytastic wrote:
Going for a short walk to destress then I'll be posting an updated VC and dealing with prod timers
Did it work?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:16 am

Post by chkflip »

You feel like that a lot, dude, so that doesn't mean anything to me. Also, cherry picking isn't saying "hey, remember in my opening post when I said I can't wait for you to scum read me? there it is," so no. Especially considering I followed up in the same post with how it isn't alignment indicative. But you go ahead and continue buzzword shading. I know it's a healthy passtime of yours.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

@Nero can you explain your scumread on me? I feel like I’m being set up. If you flip scum, I’ll look bad for sticking up for you and it will look like you were trying to bus me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

personally, I feel like anything past CHK is very likely to contain scum. I'll agree with Titus that bypass could just be tunneled town and move that down the totempole for now.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1973, Titus wrote:
In post 1888, Nero Cain wrote:the reason nm isn't voting me while calling me scum is b/c there's already too many of his scumbuddies on my wagon and they don't want to bunch up..
I shall convert you into a wagonomics player.
Please don't use MU terms
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1989, chkflip wrote:You feel like that a lot, dude, so that doesn't mean anything to me. Also, cherry picking isn't saying "hey, remember in my opening post when I said I can't wait for you to scum read me? there it is," so no. Especially considering I followed up in the same post with how it isn't alignment indicative. But you go ahead and continue buzzword shading. I know it's a healthy passtime of yours.
y r u voting me?

y do u feel u should be town read for voting town?

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1988, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1964, Mizzytastic wrote:
Going for a short walk to destress then I'll be posting an updated VC and dealing with prod timers
Did it work?
Well I feel a
bit
more human at least
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:27 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1993, Nero Cain wrote:y r u voting me?

y do u feel u should be town read for voting town?
I gave Gamma my vote as his reason for your wagon resonated with me. The day was dragging and this has undoubtedly produced worthwhile content on many slots both with regard to and regardless of your alignment, so that's reason number B for the sheep. And Idk man... I'm not getting that town Nero vibe I got from before the Zelda game closed. It's more from the time you were scum and pushed my elimination through.

I've never asked, didn't ask, and won't ask anyone to travel down that golden WIFOM road, guy, and I genuinely feel like you know better than to say that I of all people would assume townreads from people. I think you're equating me saying "there's that Nero charm" with "how dare you not think I'm town" when that couldn't be further from what I actually said.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 1972, Titus wrote:
In post 1873, Luca Blight wrote:His reads are lazy and terrible, Andres. He hasn't bothered with a proper catch-up at all. He's basically just throwing out OMGUS reads.
For a guy all about meta, you ignore the fact that not catching up is meta for some. Or at least it was.
How do you feel about the fact that he's focusing solely on the weakest of the three meta reads on Nero?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but thats not what I said u said....

im just asking that when I flip town why do you think you should be town read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there aren't 3 different meta reads, there's 4 players that are using the same meta read that are all wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mom trying to manipulate Titus into voting me

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”