nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:11 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

While we wait for Polaris and Jim, can people actually outline their case against these two?
Justice will prevail
\m/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 525, nopointinactingup wrote:While we wait for Polaris and Jim, can people actually outline their case against these two?
drunk koba said theyre both scum ergo they are probscum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Cook »

Remember that? TK (TipsyKoba) had an interesting thought. Do we pursue is the question?
In post 419, Cook wrote:OK, let's not treat Dk as the same person as they are sober for now. We'll talk in a bit.

To Drunk DK:

Anything you're seeing differently about this game?
Also, now that you're here with us:
1. Potential scum? Buddies?
2. Strongest townreads?
3. Anyone to iso?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by RLotus »

Personally, I'm not so interested on a Jim elim. I initially townleaned him because of him going against the grain on his cook read, and I think he's made reasonable rebuttals since then. I can definitely understand him jumping on cook after town reading him being strange, but the explanation of his progression was fine, so meh. Probably controversial, but I don't see what you guys see. Although I will say my top 3 towns being on this wagon gives me a bit of doubt. The scum could easily be one of Cook and Tris tho, so idk.

Cook has been quite awkward as has been pointed out many times. Not sure if that is just how he plays as town, but still a reasonable chance we just hit scum there. This is where my vote is going if it is between Jim and Cook.

I'd like to see Polaris pressured before the end of the day. Same with FB.

Egix, Zuko, tris, and geraintam are nullish to me, but they've felt good enough to where I'm not really interested in them for today. Nopointactingup is similarly in the null territory, but hasn't felt as good, wouldn't be upset at an elim here. I guess that's a scumlean.

So at the moment, I want to take a shot inside of Cook, nopoint, Polaris, or FB.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by bugspray »

I don't buy the scumread on polaris. The slot literally hasn't posted since RVS and is likely to replace. There's no sense in trying to pressure a slot that is unlikely to respond to the pressure before getting force replaced by the game moderator
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by Cook »

It's also possible although unlikely Polaris is posting in a scum PT and not realizing it doesn't count towards prods here.

Otherwise, Polaris just abandoned the game after rolling VT is another likely.

FB needs to post and do it soon.

Nopoint... not sure where this comes from but I'd wagon.

Myself... I guess you'll never know until I play more games. Heck, I don't even know.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 528, RLotus wrote:Personally, I'm not so interested on a Jim elim. I initially townleaned him because of him going against the grain on his cook read, and I think he's made reasonable rebuttals since then. I can definitely understand him jumping on cook after town reading him being strange, but the explanation of his progression was fine, so meh. Probably controversial, but I don't see what you guys see. Although I will say my top 3 towns being on this wagon gives me a bit of doubt. The scum could easily be one of Cook and Tris tho, so idk.

Cook has been quite awkward as has been pointed out many times. Not sure if that is just how he plays as town, but still a reasonable chance we just hit scum there. This is where my vote is going if it is between Jim and Cook.

Egix, Zuko, tris, and geraintam are nullish to me, but they've felt good enough to where I'm not really interested in them for today. Nopointactingup is similarly in the null territory, but hasn't felt as good, wouldn't be upset at an elim here. I guess that's a scumlean.

So at the moment, I want to take a shot inside of Cook, nopoint, Polaris, or FB.
against the grain reads are shit scum do to sow chaos and instability lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by tris »

In post 506, Prince Zuko wrote: gotcha, I ask cos im having a hard time placing him, not as hard as cook tho. Something is telling me cook is sorted by day two for sure, if not by the end of day 1
i think you're right
In post 508, Prince Zuko wrote: do y'all tr lotus?
shrug. pretty null so far.
In post 513, Cook wrote:
Reads

Town
: Prince Zuko
Likely Town
: Andre, Koba, Nopoint, Egix96
Null
: Tris, Bugspray, Jim
Likely Scum
: none
Scum
Start Posting More
: Facebones, Geraint, RLotus, Polaris
what happened to your bugspray read.
In post 528, RLotus wrote:Personally, I'm not so interested on a Jim elim. I initially townleaned him because of him going against the grain on his cook read, and I think he's made reasonable rebuttals since then. I can definitely understand him jumping on cook after town reading him being strange, but the explanation of his progression was fine, so meh. Probably controversial, but I don't see what you guys see. Although I will say my top 3 towns being on this wagon gives me a bit of doubt. The scum could easily be one of Cook and Tris tho, so idk.

why nopoint? i think nopoint's alright.
i'm not a fan of this post generally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Cook! I asked you for further clarification over !
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 529, bugspray wrote:I don't buy the scumread on polaris. The slot literally hasn't posted since RVS and is likely to replace. There's no sense in trying to pressure a slot that is unlikely to respond to the pressure before getting force replaced by the game moderator
it's not a scumread, if they get replaced I am also interested in seeing the replacement getting pressured or see whats up with them
In post 531, DkKoba wrote:against the grain reads are shit scum do to sow chaos and instability lol
seems counterproductive for scum to do that to cook who was being piled on, perhaps you are right, but felt towny to me in that instance anyways
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by tris »

i don't think it was a particularly risky stance to take
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 534, tris wrote:i don't think it was a particularly risky stance to take
but why push back on a seemingly easy mis elim?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by RLotus »

In post 532, tris wrote:why nopoint? i think nopoint's alright.
he is the least towny of my nullreads

not a strong conviction
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by tris »

In post 535, RLotus wrote:
In post 534, tris wrote:i don't think it was a particularly risky stance to take
but why push back on a seemingly easy mis elim?
i don't think it was an easy mis elim. and, i don't know about jim, but i often defend some townies that are being pushed when i'm scum.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Facebones has been prodded
Seeking replacement for Polaris as they failed to respond to the prod, if they post before I find a replacement they may keep the slot
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 482, tris wrote:
In post 357, Cook wrote:
In post 353, tris wrote:
In post 320, tris wrote:
In post 279, Cook wrote:
In post 273, DkKoba wrote:why do u scumread esooa so much? I think she is null here so far, which is where my frustration lies.
I want to flip her is the short answer. It's closer to a 3.5ish thing so it's more on the low end of my reads but I still just want to not deal with her.
so was this not fully true?
i'd like an answer to this bit
what exactly do you want an answer to? I made a newbie mistake — trying to "scumread" someone to get them policy elimmed.
what i want you to explain is:
in that post, you were saying that you were exaggerating your scumread for policy reasons, but than later you say that the read was entirely made up. Which is it? Was there a scumread but it was exaggerated, so was there no scumread at all?
semi-scumread. i both thought that esooa was a bit scummy during argument as a general aura, but not strong enough to be a leading scumread like 4.0 scum. yes, it's scummy. no, I won't be doing it again.
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Cook »

tris wrote:
In post 532, tris wrote:
Reads

Town
: Prince Zuko
Likely Town
: Andre, Koba, Nopoint, Egix96
Null
: Tris, Bugspray, Jim
Likely Scum
Scum
Start Posting More
: Facebones, Geraint, RLotus, Polaris
what happened to your bugspray read.
They stopped posting as much.
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by Facebones »

I don't like how Jim recieved himself a wagon after his Cook town read, it's suspicious.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:50 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 541, Facebones wrote:I don't like how Jim recieved himself a wagon after his Cook town read, it's suspicious.
Not sure what you mean sry, how is it suspicious?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:54 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 530, Cook wrote:It's also possible although unlikely Polaris is posting in a scum PT and not realizing it doesn't count towards prods here.

Otherwise, Polaris just abandoned the game after rolling VT is another likely.
Probably best not to speculate on this really.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:50 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 497, DkKoba wrote:Fair enough. That's just 1 wagon. But I still maintain that scumread on them and am a vote that will convert over so there's still that pressure of being low in my PoE atm.
I really don't see a reason to sr a slot just for flaking after rvs, it's a bad read you keep pushing
VOTE: dkkova

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 541, Facebones wrote:I don't like how Jim recieved himself a wagon after his Cook town read, it's suspicious.
Why is it sus and who do you think the suspicious actors are?

Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Facebones »

Jim very clearly said he couldn't see Cook as scum, but was open to hearing peoples cases. I think people realised they couldn't form a convincing case on Cook based on his unorthodox posting style. They noticed Jim wasn't buying into the potential mislim and scum didn't like people coming up with their own thoughts and opinions. The fact that the very next wagon was on Jim doesn't seem like just a coincidence to me.

DkKoba comes in drunk and places a vote for Polaris, says they want to elim Polaris the most out of everyone, then 5 posts later votes Jim without any explanation. No more than half an hour after, Jim is at -3.

What I don't get is why Cook decided to get on the Jim wagon after Jim was seemingly the only one to disagree with the Cook wagon.
The subsequent Jim vote on Cook seems very OMGUS.

I kinda want to keep who I think are the suspicious actors to myself for the time being.
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:53 am

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Flea The Magician replaces Polaris. Please welcome them
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:55 am

Post by Facebones »

I remember that human.
Welcome Flea
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 544, bugspray wrote:
In post 497, DkKoba wrote:Fair enough. That's just 1 wagon. But I still maintain that scumread on them and am a vote that will convert over so there's still that pressure of being low in my PoE atm.
I really don't see a reason to sr a slot just for flaking after rvs, it's a bad read you keep pushing
VOTE: dkkova
so u gonna engage my pov or
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”