Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Chumbo »

VOTE: ben dover123 we meet again
Also, major FOS on DkKoba for lying in
In post 5, she voted sirius911, not sirius9121.
Cute is just non meat speak for tender. -Ythan
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Post by Chumbo »

HA! Nice excuse.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Chumbo »

nepenthe wrote:sorry to double post but while i’m here, and a general question for anyone who sees this:

what’s your biggest strength as a mafia player?
IDK, I've only played 2 games, but I've made it to endgame in both and won. Maybe making myself townread. One game was scum and the next town.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Chumbo »

In post 50, lenora wrote:anyway hi everyone, this is my first game and my first time on this forum, so i apologize if i'm still figuring things out. does anyone know where i'd see the setup details?
This is a closed setup, so there are no details known to us.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Chumbo »

As far my view on nepenthe's tone, I think his tone has been a little strange, but I don't know what his normal tone is yet.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Chumbo »

Warning: the things you read are drunk chumbo, which is when he usually does his best.
PART 1:
In post 60, lenora wrote:i've caught up on backreading (i thought i'd missed way more than i did) and my main take is dkkoba comes off as needlessly aggressive and quick to jump to conclusions that i don't see. i'd normally find that behavior scummy, but i don't know if it's actually an alignment tell for them and i don't want to be wrong about that when i'm not confident. dkkoba, do you have any past games i can look at?
Just like a cup of coffee, it's a great way to start the day. I think aggression early on is a good townie thing, but that's just my 2 cents.
In post 68, nepenthe wrote:WHY DO I KEEP DOING THAT. i have to figure out the mechanics of this site.
Why do you keep doing what? I'm confused about this post?
In post 73, nepenthe wrote:i was assuming 3 but that'd probably make more sense for 10p.
I think there could be 3 depending on how many PR's there are.
In post 76, Maduisha wrote:I am liking this post because you are acknowledging the possibility of pocketing existing in this scenario, although I feel like Ben is just taking a posture about Koba's gut feel about you. But yeah, a wary mindset smells townier to me.
Honestly the whole pocketing thing kinda seems more likely to come from scum to me. It just seems like a buzzword that can make you seem town.
In post 79, DkKoba wrote:btw we DO get info here^^^ someone mentioend we get no setup info but the existence of daytalk and the wording of said post is a slight indicator of stuff
Why TF are you bringing this up and your masons thing in the next post? No matter what, scum has a PT. Reading it as something else is ok, posting about it isn't. This is actually what caught me scum in my last game. (not exactly but close enough to be annoyed if this is coming from town.)
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Chumbo »

Warning: the things you read are drunk chumbo, which is when he usually does his best.
PART deux:
In post 86, Maduisha wrote:Aah, I'm kinda excited to see Ben's detective skills in action too. He couldn't do much in the last game we coincided, and everyone there hyped him as town beast, haha.
As a person who has played his town game, I can confirm he is rather townie as town. I don't know what his scum game is like though. If you want to link a scum game, ben, I'll take a look.
In post 85, DkKoba wrote:but the aggression does exist :3 i got impatient cuz im alive in basically like 6 games so
I don't like this post much. Excuses are next to apologies, which is something you've campained as a scumtell.
In post 98, lenora wrote:i saw it as a bit OTT/performative - i'd maybe feel differently if they re-evaluated from it or if I saw the test on nepenthe as useful, but i'm getting the sense that koba is struggling to explain their reads/reasons
I like this from lenora right after ben unvotes them.
In post 99, ben dover123 wrote:Well I'm fairly certain that Koba is usually this aggressive and I don't think this relates to "struggling to explain their reads/reasons" in the slightest, it's just how Koba plays the game.
Wouldn't this be NAI then?
In post 101, ben dover123 wrote:I haven't seen this...maybe I should read but if you can I'd like some quotes.
:thonk: (sorry, had to)
In post 105, ben dover123 wrote:I'm not sure if I want to derpclear lenora now that I know that she plays on ms. Derpclears are most effective on a genuine newbie, but not very good on someone who has played the game a couple times before.
I think lenora is town.
In post 106, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am claiming now..... I am the town potato.
How majestic, but I have to CC, I'm the town hash browns. Town potato and town hashbrowns are not possible in this setup. Minor FOS on Mr. Fuzzy.
In post 116, ben dover123 wrote:Also, I want to see what Chumbo has to say about this when all is done and done. I've seen his scumgame and his towngame is rather proactive'y so I definitely want to hear from him soon.
I think she's town. 3 years is enough to forget, and I don't know what the other site is like so it could have barely been applicable. I've generally seen people say they really want to be on this site, so maybe this site is more esoteric than others.
In post 118, Zulfy wrote:Chumbo's in the envelope
Signed, sealed, delivered. I'M YOUR'S.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Chumbo »

Only leaning-scum person to me is Umlaut, and that's only gut.
Chumbo
Chumbo
Goon
Chumbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Chumbo »

In post 137, Zulfy wrote:Just seemed like classic lurkscum. Also the drunk-posting, which wouldn't be a factor at the time I Made that post cuz he: wrote it after I posted, was just rapid-fire nothingness replies if you ask me. Never been a fan of those, it's the easiest effort to ape.
I find it ridiculous to accuse me of lurking a couple hours after you made your first post on page 5.
There hasn't much to reply to right now and I'm not good at getting content going. What have you really added to the game? And why wouldn't you want to explain whether you think Fuzzy is scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”