She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I don't feel like you've really cared to read anything ive said and you've hand-waved it like you did with saying Jingle's argument is bad, and yet, I'm different from him somehow. I feel like my case might even be more diverse unless i missed more of jingles posts. that is what i am asking about. yes, i get that you expect better from him but not me apparently, i got that
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1246, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1243, SirCakez wrote:Yeah but why go to her immediately?
She has good reads generally and he townread her. I guess if you think he read was pre-emptive than sure, but I still think it was fine.
ok fair enough

will read up later
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Noraa »

Yes because someone that knows me who thinks I'm scum is always annoying to deal with....
Cuz they always think they're right and the more I talk to them, the more frustrating it gets. You'll just tunnel yourself onto me if I keep telling you why you're wrong. That is my experience and I am not good at dealing with people that know me who think I'm scum when I'm not. I always end up making the SR stronger and getting myself killed.

It's true that I haven't bothered to read most of your cases but that's because many people have walked your exact path and I don't want a repeat.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Noraa »

Far too many people think a couple games with me is enough to read me but that's incorrect.
Theres two types of people. The type that get it instantly and the type that never get it.
I haven't seen an in between before.
You always think scum!me is town!me.
maybe there's something wrong with the way you're reading me or maybe I'm just giving you a pass for nothing and you're scum here. either way, I don't want to engage you and you shouldn't be trying to sort me day 1 when everyone's calling me scum to begin with.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I also have no delusions about being a god at sorting you and i odnt claim that

You did similar things in your scum games, youre changing your meta for reasons which i have not learned yet, and i noticed that jingle/murder came to this conclusion independently from my read

I am quite aware you will OMGUS and be quite emotional as town, and it can get into ur reads. it's actually somewhat unfortunate that I have probably played/watched you as scum more than ive seen you as town. The only example of you!town i have in my head was nothing like the other games too, perhaps because it was a replace-in, i dont know

I am sorry if im being unfair
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Everyone calling ytou scum is definitely not true

And saying that I always read you wrong is just not enough for me to not try, especially considering that isn't true. I know this isn't going anywhere though
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:15 am

Post by Noraa »

Well I'm not going to reply to your cases nor am I going to do anything that you're going to find obvtown from me. You'll have to come to that conclusion yourself and if you're town, now's the time to realize that I've not done even half as much AtE as scum!me would've done at this point, and that you're just completely and utterly wrong.

If u can't come to this conclusion, it doesn't matter keep waiting but trying to sort me day 1 in a game state where 2 people think I'm town is a horrible idea that will never benefit you unless you're scum ofc.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:23 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1320, Noraa wrote:I don't know exactly but I would say that if jingle was thinking peaches was a crumb, he for sure would've thought I was crumbing something or another there in my RVS play.
Nvm, he probably thought you were crumbing. I guess it is possible that this push would out your role, but I don't see much value behind that. If you were a strong PR(given my suspicions, I am not really sure yet what a "strong" PR would entail), you probably wouldn't blatantly crumb like that anyways. Like even if you think you aren't a nightkill target, I think most people would subconsciously avoid letting people know about their role.
If Jingle is scum, I don't think his primary motivation is because you softed some PR and I don't think it is scummy for him to be pushing you despite your "soft".
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Noraa »

If he thought peaches were a soft, he would've stayed away from me if town - and he clearly did think that.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:26 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1334, Noraa wrote:If he thought peaches were a soft, he would've stayed away from me if town - and he clearly did think that.
Ok, why can't you be scum softing some role? There could be scum roles related to peaches, and it's possible you decided to soft it blatantly for towncred. Just saying.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1335, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1334, Noraa wrote:If he thought peaches were a soft, he would've stayed away from me if town - and he clearly did think that.
Ok, why can't you be scum softing some role? There could be scum roles related to peaches, and it's possible you decided to soft it blatantly for towncred. Just saying.
I generally give the benefit of the doubt to people that soft and I do feel like jingle would do the same if town.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1332, Noraa wrote:Well I'm not going to reply to your cases nor am I going to do anything that you're going to find obvtown from me. You'll have to come to that conclusion yourself and if you're town, now's the time to realize that I've not done even half as much AtE as scum!me would've done at this point, and that you're just completely and utterly wrong.

If u can't come to this conclusion, it doesn't matter keep waiting but trying to sort me day 1 in a game state where 2 people think I'm town is a horrible idea that will never benefit you unless you're scum ofc.
That does absolutely nothing to help me and it really irks me that the blame is on me when you will not even discuss a single detail of anything i said with me, even if you are town which is still very possible. it frustrates me a lot more if you're town that thinks of me this way -- i don't have a god complex or whatever behind reading you, if i did, i wouldn't even bother talking to you. You're refusing to engage with me based off a belief that i would form a bad faith read on you even as town like i have some sort of ego about it. I dont. Please dont think of me like that and really i dont think thats anyone's intention when they read you

Anyway, with regards to the fruit thing, you saying that Jingle intentionally went for you potentially as a result of crumbing a role -- but if that was his intention, why then would he acknowledge the soft? if im understanding correctly.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Noraa »

I think he said to stop crumbing because that's a townie thing to say.
But the fact that he then goes after someone that he apparently thinks crumbed is just weird?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

So also Hi pooky

And @Kanna ill get back to you on that -- but the games i had in mind so far have been my Bats Mini Normal, Death Curse, The Trials (large theme), and Pooky v. FL. 3 scum games and 1 town game, but im not entirely sure it matters
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Noraa »

Like I get it. Scum prs exist. But I do think that townies will not gun for someone if they think they see a pr crumb unless they have like some super strong reason which we've already been over this - Jingle does not have even a single strong reason.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ok, so he acknowledged the crumb in a way more like that, i see. I have a feeling about the soft/crumbing stuff that makes the idea of scum trying to bait out your claim highly unlikely -- but i see, i didnt know what the context for the acknowledgement was
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i at least felt very strongly about my reasoning and that particular soft/crumb interaction i dont think matters though, so i dont think it's a case of turning a blind eye. i am not trying to be contrarian though and i get that my input isn't exactly useful to you
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Noraa »

maybe he wasn't really caring about baiting out my claim.
But it does seem unlikely to me that a townie would go and call me obvscum given that they thought my RVS play was crumbing pr and they have very weak reasons to SR me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1342, Morning Tweet wrote:i at least felt very strongly about my reasoning and that particular soft/crumb interaction i dont think matters though, so i dont think it's a case of turning a blind eye. i am not trying to be contrarian though and i get that my input isn't exactly useful to you
your input on me isn't useful to me but that's it.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

There is no significance to the soft/crumb and very weak is subjective. I don't even know why im talking at this point because i can be wrong and Jingle can still be scum -- like this isn't an outright reason to TR and sure maybe I'm wrong on you and im scumsiding. But as long as your suspicions on him are rooted in his read on you, i would need more than that

i should wait until i have time to actually go back and evaluate everything more, im really just operating on the impressions i got from the first read even still. Your reaction to me does make me feel you wouldn't talk to me like this or respond this way as scum since it wouldn't be justified, whereas if you actually are town and feel like im treating you unfairly then they are. And while you exhibit a lot of emotion as scum, it notably wasn't like, outright abrasive or at least for the most part as i remember. i recall something happening late death curse but from what i can recall it is not so comparable
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Noraa, as someone who hasn't played with you, do you think I should read you as obvtown? Or your obvtown status relies on meta?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

(By the way, if I thought that someone is trying to make a crumb and it's an obvious crumb, I would definitely scumread them for trying to fake a crumb. I just don't think that Noraa was crumbing, since the game's name contains peaches)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Noraa »

I feel bad for being harsh to you Morning but I tend to think shitty meta cases on me come from town but the last two times they hit me, they came from scum and I'm not very happy with that.

No pink ball, it doesn't have to rely on meta. Theres a level of desperation and suicidalness that just never comes from scum. You obviously don't see it since I'm a SL for you but this sort of destructive behavior almost never comes from scum.
apparently a way to describe it is: Its subtle. It's not show-y. It's anger. It's suicidal. It's town.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”