Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by tris »

i still think egix is town. and i think him defending koba is a sign of that. (assuming koba really is town)
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

In post 1084, DkKoba wrote:i pushed them hard early off of something i could have easily ignored as scum.

I pushed them HARD and i only flipped my read cuz i felt they were frustrated town but i was wrong. Fun fucking fact: town can be wrong
You realize that's more scummy than towny right? Calling Cook town right from the start would be townier. My interpretation is you were trying some distancing move at first, then realized that Cook got more fire than you wanted and backed off and worked in the other direction.
In post 1084, DkKoba wrote: And incredible u look at someone who pushed the momentum onto cook.
You were actively trying to derail it as I outlined in my previous post. You only came back in when you realized you couldn't convince Andres to look the other way.
In post 1089, DkKoba wrote:Look.
You even acknowledged the way cook pushed and egged on esooa vs me was part of why he was scum which implies tvt there
Yes it's the rare point for why you might be town but under a mountain of evidence of your scum-ship with Cook.
In post 1094, DkKoba wrote:hey doesn't matter. This is actuslly better for town cuz nopoint was hella scummy d1 and them being cleared here is good.
Lol wut, I was towny af D1. You seriously thought I was scum even after Cook flipped?
In post 1101, DkKoba wrote:nopoint can we talk thru stuff later.

I think im valuable to town victory and i will get nightkilled at some point so u dont have to worry. If im around by lylo then heah thats def easy vote there and i would be surprised if i make it there. I feel ive played a much more obvtown game here than average bc of the toxic fight i got into early -> me rolling VT lines up with how hard i tried to be PR read.
Have you forgotten your D1 solve Nopoint/Jim/tris? You called scum town and called 3 nearly confirmed town scum. What makes you think scum-team would NK you with that kind of read.

All your "why would I XYZ are WIFOMs". You probably tried for some gambit because you think you were going to be lynched anyway today if you don't try something.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:15 pm

In post 1122, tris wrote:koba is clearly town
Two confirmed town is calling him scum so do you mind outlining the reason why you think this is the case?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:16 pm

In post 1125, tris wrote:i still think egix is town. and i think him defending koba is a sign of that. (assuming koba really is town)
I don't know if your assumption is solid at all.
Justice will prevail
\m/
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by tris »

soon i will i have something i need to do first
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 pm

Geraint has a decent chance of flipping scum, but I'm going to be NK tonight so I don't know why yall don't trust the read of two masons.
Justice will prevail
\m/
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by bugspray »

wait why is the thread unlocked it says night one
Because I forgot to change it
Last edited by MiniMegabyte on Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:18 pm

It's D2 the mod just forgot to rename
Justice will prevail
\m/
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 1093, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1044, nopointinactingup wrote:So my solve is Cook + dk + (Geraint/Egix). I'm pretty confident this is right.
VOTE: DKKoba
I mean I’m 100% here. I have it Cook + geraintm + (Egix/Koba) and everybody else shades of Town.
i definietyle rmemer seeing weird associatives of cook+grian in d1 and i think i took a few notes on it

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by bugspray »

I think im valuable to town victory and i will get nightkilled at some point so u dont have to worry. If im around by lylo then heah thats def easy vote there and i would be surprised if i make it there. I feel ive played a much more obvtown game here than average bc of the toxic fight i got into early -> me rolling VT lines up with how hard i tried to be PR read.
i dont like this kind of poisoned wine

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1126, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 1084, DkKoba wrote:i pushed them hard early off of something i could have easily ignored as scum.

I pushed them HARD and i only flipped my read cuz i felt they were frustrated town but i was wrong. Fun fucking fact: town can be wrong
You realize that's more scummy than towny right? Calling Cook town right from the start would be townier. My interpretation is you were trying some distancing move at first, then realized that Cook got more fire than you wanted and backed off and worked in the other direction.
In post 1084, DkKoba wrote: And incredible u look at someone who pushed the momentum onto cook.
You were actively trying to derail it as I outlined in my previous post. You only came back in when you realized you couldn't convince Andres to look the other way.
In post 1089, DkKoba wrote:Look.
You even acknowledged the way cook pushed and egged on esooa vs me was part of why he was scum which implies tvt there
Yes it's the rare point for why you might be town but under a mountain of evidence of your scum-ship with Cook.
In post 1094, DkKoba wrote:hey doesn't matter. This is actuslly better for town cuz nopoint was hella scummy d1 and them being cleared here is good.
Lol wut, I was towny af D1. You seriously thought I was scum even after Cook flipped?

Have you forgotten your D1 solve Nopoint/Jim/tris? You called scum town and called 3 nearly confirmed town scum. What makes you think scum-team would NK you with that kind of read.

All your "why would I XYZ are WIFOMs". You probably tried for some gambit because you think you were going to be lynched anyway today if you don't try something.
im explaining my pov. u as a mason maybe think "oh im towny as fuck" b ut thats not always how it be.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and yes i genuinely had a misread?/

id like to point to among us mafia
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85156

where flea I mistakenly cleared based on one thing i was like "huh this is towny"

but in my outlined analysis I was like "huh not much town here"

I feel there is a strong parallel here with what happened with me re;cook where i was paranoid i was wrong and tunneled on a town cuz thats often what happens on d1 for me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by bugspray »

so you don't have credibility?

nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Ok fair enough. I'll take a step back and look again tomorrow with a fresh perspective. It doesn't hurt to have the day continue on business as usual.

Meanwhile, I'll give you one last chance to solve this game.

Given that you will be lynched today dkKoba, what read would you leave behind? Tell me who scum is
Justice will prevail
\m/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1138, nopointinactingup wrote:Ok fair enough. I'll take a step back and look again tomorrow with a fresh perspective. It doesn't hurt to have the day continue on business as usual.

Meanwhile, I'll give you one last chance to solve this game.

Given that you will be lynched today dkKoba, what read would you leave behind? Tell me who scum is

honestly given that i was convinced u were scum i have to do a full reeval and would need to leave a dying read

overall i think u should not interfere with pushes today so we have the best info and only interfere at the end so we have the best wagon analysis.

if ur gonna say its assumed im getting eliminated it makes it easy for scum to just wifom and make up random bullshit here.
retired
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:21 pm

It’s a hypothetical situation I want you to engage in, not an assumption.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Like how on Earth do you think I was scum after Cook flipped scum
Justice will prevail
\m/
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1141, nopointinactingup wrote:Like how on Earth do you think I was scum after Cook flipped scum
im stubborn lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also TMI
retired
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:39 pm

I’ll take that as a compliment that my reads look so good that it sounds tmi. But lmao, I’m still trying to wrap my head around you thinking I’m scum for making a 5-star case against scum.
Justice will prevail
\m/
MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
MiniMegabyte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by MiniMegabyte »

Vote Count 2.2

Geraintm (2):
Egix96, tris
Andresvmb (1):
Geraintm
DkKoba (1):
nopointinactingup

Not Voting (7):
RLotus, Andreavmb, bugsray, Jim Hawkins, Facebones, Flea The Magician, DkKoba

Day Two Ends In:
(expired on 2021-01-27 06:49:00)
Last edited by MiniMegabyte on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Anyways, I want you to stop fighting me and go scumhunt if that makes sense
Justice will prevail
\m/
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I guess the question I’m asking myself right now is: are the Scum more likely to have voted away from Cook (and onto Jim/Me), or did they stay away altogether? Or was Cook bussed? I’m assuming 3 Scum in this game, and I have to think that it’s more likely than not that at least 1 stayed away and/or didn’t bus the 2-Shot Roleblocker in the Team, which is somewhat powerful. Like clearly the Scum have an incentive here not to want to have Cook executed. If Cook had flipped Goon, that’s a different story. So that’s what my instincts are telling me right.

This is why Koba and Egix immediately rise in rankings of potential Scum for me, since Koba was on both Jim and I, and Egix had a bad vote on Lotus around the Jim/Cook votes. I downgraded Tris when looking back because Tris also has a vote where she puts Jim over Cook to move them away from a tie (). But the big positive for Tris there is that when Cook votes me to put me in a precarious position, Tris moves from me onto Cook. That was an important vote. So I would imagine Tris is potentially okay, but wrong about Egix (despite sitting on nopoint at the end of the day). So yeah, I think Egix voting for me after voting Lotus (and calling Cook too Scummy to be Scum in ), and staying on me and having a clearly faulty POE make me not want to trust the slot. Frankly, Egix’s votes D1 are a collection of bad. I don’t know that Town goes
that wrong
here, but I could be wrong. And the “re-evaluation” after Cook is guaranteed to flip just reads to me like Scum that doesn’t want to eat an execution for a completely wrong view of the game.

The reasons for geraintm I think are somewhat obvious from my POV now that they’ve come into today voting me. But I don’t want to get tunneled into geraintm and ignore some of the other warning signs.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1147, Andresvmb wrote:since Koba was on both Jim and I
This is wrong - I meant Jim and nopointactingup, and defending Cook to me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1044, nopointinactingup wrote:Stream of thought is somewhat towny. But should check on whether this person has done something like that before as scum.
Yup, it's generally NAI for me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”