Jahudo (0)
Jenethron (0)
armlx (1) Goat
Caboose (0)
Mana_Ku (0)
kloud1516 (0)
Adel (0)

Not Voting (6) Mana_Ku, Jenethron, Jahudo, Farside22, Caboose, Kloud

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:14 am

Post by armlx »

You're saying Adel posted it in the quiktopic?
That was my implication: That would be exactly the kind of thing adel would discuss pre-game.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

But Adel is a replacement. He couldn't have talked about it.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:24 am

Post by armlx »

But Adel is a replacement. He couldn't have talked about it.
I definitely forgot that. Logical fail.

Still think Goat is scum trying not to connect himself to anyone. Still think Adel is scummy for all the things I said before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:59 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:I think I figured it out.

Adel knows this set up better then anyone. She would know to mention the "every other group voting them" town tell as scum. Said tell only came into effect when EmpKing voted her.....

Calling it now, Adel/Mana/Goat/Emp scum group.
I was thinking this myself, but leaving a scum buddy on L-1 for so long without concern about a hammer seemed farfetch.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:06 am

Post by armlx »

I was thinking this myself, but leaving a scum buddy on L-1 for so long without concern about a hammer seemed farfetch.
This set up calls for it though. The benefit would be really high for that plan.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:54 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am here, sorry everyone. Doing a reread and will post shortly.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Empking/Goat and Armlx/Kloud are the 2 groups that make the absolute least sense as partners to Adel/Mana. Armlx/Kloud is easy to completely write off as partners because of nothing more than Kloud's vote on Adel at the end of yesterday. Right behind that is myself and Empking though, because there is simply no way a player would put their scum partner at L-1, especially with plenty of players expressing suspicion of Adel and plenty of inactive players who could come back and hammer at any point.

This is quite a stretch.
armlx wrote:Still think Goat is scum trying not to connect himself to anyone.
This is a new point. I'm glad your reasoning for finding me scum changes each time. So what basis do you have to make this assertion? Also if this is the manner in which we can determine scum, allow me to suggest that armlx is scum who was trying not to connect himself to anyone based on his single minded pursuit of Adel yesterday. It works both ways.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by armlx »

This is a new point.
No, it was pretty much the original point.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by Caboose »

And what's up with all these 'you're going after an easy target', 'I'm not an easy target that's why you go after my lover' and 'I'm an easy vote'?
I say that because everyone assumes that I was lurking for most of day one. Check my post record. There's a window from August 24 to Sept. 2 where I couldn't access the site altogether. That blows the lurking theory.
...I don't like the reason given for the armlx vote.
Say, what?

Tell me
with a straight face
that I would put my alleged scumbuddy in lynching position
24 hours
before deadline.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

farside22 wrote:Kloud: Post 112 I never realized till he appologized that he is hardly around. Just something noteworthy. Post 139 I don't know how you expect Adel to answer to someone else's thought process.
1) In what sense is that noteworthy. I posted similar things in all of my games, as I was (and still are) extremely busy on weekdays. This was directly effecting my activity in the game--a deterioration in activity level that made it hard for me to actually contribute to the game as I wanted to. I felt my absence warranted an apology to the town, as I was not there to help out as much as I could have.

2) My point was not that we should expect Adel to have to answer for Jebus' thought process--as there would be no way for her to do so. All I was saying was that, despite Jebus no longer being in the game, casting all suspicions of her aside simply because Adel was replacing in would not be smart. I believe I have said this several times now: scummy behavior is scummy behavior, and this behavior doesn't/shouldn't vanish when that person is replaced; instead, the replacement should be analyzed with pre-made cases/suspicions still in mind. The town can then put suspicious behavior of the previous player with the actions of the replacement, and more effectively determine whether or not this player is indeed town or scum. Does that make sense?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by Jahudo »

So back to possible Adel scum buddies. There might still be something to learn from this. Empking took Adel to L-1 on Aug 28 and a day-and-a-half later Adel and armix had a cease-fire to do the diagram so a hammer anytime after that would be bad.

At L-1 there was Adel, Mana, Goat, Farside, Coug and me who could have hammered during that day-and-a-half window. Rule out Coug (town), Adel, and Mana. The three remaining have been at least mildly suspicious of Adel and cautious of his bandwagon given the idea that “1 of every group is on”.
farside22 August 18 wrote:Anyways I can't believe Adel of all people is using the newbie card for anyone.
I don't like meta, but seriously Adel when have you givin a newbie a break?
FOS: Adel.
The pretense of placing a vote later on, but on it's own I don't think it's enough for a hammer without farside getting suspicions for it.
farside22 August 29 wrote: I'm not voting for you and if Caboose was around I will tell him to unvote you.
We can only guess what she would have said before Adel asked for the time to do a diagram. This was afterwards.
farside22 Sept. 5 wrote:I agree with you Adel, but my problem is I'm a lone voice in this maddess.
Pretense of wanting to change wagons. And why say you were the only one who saw this when clearly others had before you? That’s twice (at least) that you haven’t read the posts in this game. (the other when you missed Adel’s diagram).
Goatrevolt August 28 wrote:My current top suspect is Adel, and the majority of my suspicion is based on the way she defended herself by strawmanning the nature of the attacks against her, and thus trying to make those attacks appear weaker than they are. I'll just stick with a FoS Adel for now until I look at a vote count.
The pretense of placing a vote, although he showed restraint by wanting to see the vote count (it was L-1 at the time, so I assume from this quote he wouldn't have hammered).
Goatrevolt August 28 wrote:I think Adel makes a good point about nobody standing up to defend. I need to look through and see if this is actually the case, but if so, that's a fairly solid observation and would certainly suggest this being a mislynch.
This could be the pretense of trying to redirect the wagon away from Adel, or an honest understanding of the mislynch situation.

I won’t present my own quotes, but 252 is where I acknowledged Mana that every lover pair had a vote on them. I don't think I ever said anything to qualify me for a hammer.

Anyway, my theory is that the hammer could have been less likely to happen than we thought. Coug also had concerns that Adel was being mislynched and neither farside, Goat or I had posted like we were going to hammer.

If Adel’s hypothetical scum partners were on this wagon, when do you think they might have realized this? That answer may explain when the scum would have stayed on or jumped on, feeling like it could be orchestrated away from them.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Xtoxm »

A deadline for next friday would be most convenient for me.

(That's a threat, btw)
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Jahudo, I'd like to see you take a stance.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:40 am

Post by Empking »

Xtoxm wrote:A deadline for next friday would be most convenient for me.

(That's a threat, btw)
I wish we had a vote count.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Empking »

We have a vote count.

Would it be helpgul for us to list our most loikely scum pairs?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Jahudo wrote:At L-1 there was Adel, Mana, Goat, Farside, Coug and me who could have hammered during that day-and-a-half window. Rule out Coug (town), Adel, and Mana. The three remaining have been at least mildly suspicious of Adel and cautious of his bandwagon given the idea that “1 of every group is on”.
You can't rule out Coug because he's town. Town doesn't mean he wouldn't have hammered, unless you think scum are the ones who exclusively place hammer votes.

Also, if the implication is that Empking/myself are scum buddies with Adel/Mana, then you can rule me out, because I wouldn't hammer my scum buddy Adel. Still, I find it a huge stretch and a bit of a ridiculous assertion to assume that Empking would put a scum buddy at L-1 and allow any number of currently lurking players to hammer. Armlx is stretching for a scum pairing to make sense with his suspicions.

If Armlx/Kloud/Caboose/Farside are the scum team, which would be my best guess, then Armlx can't support the current leading wagon of Caboose/Farside. Instead, he pressures me for an action, willfully ignores that same action when farside makes it, and makes a stretch to suggest how I could be scum with Adel/Mana. Scum have a lowered pool of options as to who they can suspect, since busing is suicide, and I think this is showing in Armlx's actions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:02 am

Post by farside22 »

my scum suspects are:

kloud/armlx, goat/empking.

Adel/ ?
Sorry I forgot who her lover was on this, but she is my third choice here. And yes I do see the back and forth between goat and armlx, but I tried to bus my own scum partner day 2 a bit last game so in this case it means squat.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:34 am

Post by armlx »

Would it be helpgul for us to list our most loikely scum pairs?
Also most likely town.

I think Goat + Jahudo is my current top pairing. Its either that or Adel + Farside.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:49 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I put a vote count on each page where possible, near to the top if I can. There is already a VC on this page.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I have a thought. What if we talk about are quick topics.
We state how many lines of talk were stated and paraphrase what the talks were about. Each lover should say what it is that they talked about.

For example I tell you how many post made not including the mod's comment. I state (paraphrase) what I said in the link. My partner states how many post made not including the mod's comments and paraphrases his comments back. If everyone does this we may catch the scum in a lie.

Any objections?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 am

Post by armlx »

I am against that on principle, but if the mod lets us I'm all for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:I am against that on principle, but if the mod lets us I'm all for it.
Adel already made her comments in thread. You didn't object or have issues then.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm against it on principle also, but I can't stop you from doing it.

Be warned, though, I will be strict with the quoting rule.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Xtoxm wrote:I'm against it on principle also, but I can't stop you from doing it.

Be warned, though, I will be strict with the quoting rule.
As I said paraphrase the best you can.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”