Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

My guess right now would be BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED scumteam, presuming there's four in total.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:33 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2932, BBmolla wrote:vote me DGB I really don't care
Are you OK?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:37 am

In post 2947, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2930, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2929, chkflip wrote:
In post 1240, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I kind of just want this day to end so I can do my night action

VOTE: Hayker
In post 2250, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

I think Nero is town but I want day to end so whatever

E-1
Eh, yeah, fuckin maybe?

I don't mean to fence sit but fuck if I have anything than a hip "That's NAI" sorry.
It's cool that he hints at a PR and we didn't wake up to his head rolling.
Yeah and he claimed and then retracted Miller early game
If we wanna continue to yeet shoddy claim jobs there’s round two.
True, I forgot about the Miller fakeclaim.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:38 am

In post 2948, Titus wrote:Gamma, let's wagon Hawker again. I get a feeling from my VCA that it hits paydirt.
Your VCA has been way too slapdash for me to put any faith in it.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:41 am

Quiet's 2953 is correct and I won't be voting zHaykqer.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:49 am

In post 2960, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Titus

Reason:
A: Mathblade kill points to Titus
B: Their VCA is bad and they are pushing the vote on likely town.
I could be on board with this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:51 am

Luca 2969 favors Titus town and I agree. No point bringing up "placing out" if you don't have to.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:58 am

What is it with suicidal slots like PLUS joyed and BBmolla?

VOTE: BBmolla

Let's get to the bottom of this.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:02 am

In post 2981, DrippingGoofball wrote:Luca 2969 favors Titus town and I agree. No point bringing up "placing out" if you don't have to.
Not placing, but peacing.

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Momrangal »

DBG
Gamma
Bina
Andre

BB
chk
Hayker

Titus

Norwee
Quiet
Plus
Luca
Vax

Molla and Chk went from null-scum to null-town. Idr why, gonna look into that later but not interested in a push made by Luca

Also, consider me

V/la: for two days

I'm sick of mafia atm
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2974, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 904, Mizzytastic wrote:Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo
[E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (3): Hayker*, Binatog13, chkflip
This is an interesting VC, because everyone on the NM wagon is probably Town here, and the PlusJOYED wagon fmpov was pretty Townie (only one I'm unsure of is Titus) and that wagon couldn't pick up any further momentum and died out, while the Not_Mafia wagon rolled unopposed to E-1 from here. It's quite possible both scum were wagoned, which would have explained the game state lacking any spark despite scum being wagoned. I think the NM slot was written off by scum early on after the two replace-outs.
I disagree with the NM wagon being all town. If scum wrote off NM, like you suggest, they would be present on the NM wagon particularly if Plusjoyed is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2980, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Reason:
EE'S push here on me is in bad faith.

1) It forces a reason for the Mathblade kill and that I am the only one to make it. Mathblade slot could have been killed for several reasons. PR detection, slot was obvtown, they didn't want consensus to change, etc.

2) They don't really engage with my VCA in a fair manner. They don't look at my suspect pool as a whole but suggest my top suspect is likely town. That's odd though because they dislike some of his posting too though. It reads like a distancing ploy more than a good faith read on the Hawker slot.

I know it's a bit OMGUS and not perfectly VCA driven but EE would be my scumread by play. EE seems to go out of their way to defend slots that are scummy and never intended to give my VCA a fair read.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2978, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2948, Titus wrote:Gamma, let's wagon Hawker again. I get a feeling from my VCA that it hits paydirt.
Slapdash?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

I am also not perfectly wedded to my Hawker vote. I find it most likely. I could go with Plusjoyed Gamma or EE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:32 am

In post 2986, Titus wrote:

Reason:

1) It forces a reason for the Mathblade kill and that I am the only one to make it. Mathblade slot could have been killed for several reasons. PR detection, slot was obvtown, they didn't want consensus to change, etc.

2) They don't really engage with my VCA in a fair manner. They don't look at my suspect pool as a whole but suggest my top suspect is likely town. That's odd though because they dislike some of his posting too though. It reads like a distancing ploy more than a good faith read on the Hawker slot.

I know it's a bit OMGUS and not perfectly VCA driven but EE would be my scumread by play. EE seems to go out of their way to defend slots that are scummy and never intended to give my VCA a fair read.
I disagree that it's in bad faith.

I don't think these are the strongest scum tells, and that's why I am not voting for you or pushing for your yeet.

But objectively, he's correct. The VCA was a wet petard and your connection to MathBlade is a tiny thing worth considering.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:33 am

In post 2987, Titus wrote:
In post 2978, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Slapdash?
As in done quickly and sloppily.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:34 am

In post 2988, Titus wrote:I am also not perfectly wedded to my Hawker vote. I find it most likely. I could go with Plusjoyed Gamma or EE.
Tell me more about PLUSjoyed.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2985, Titus wrote:
In post 2974, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 904, Mizzytastic wrote:Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo
[E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (3): Hayker*, Binatog13, chkflip
This is an interesting VC, because everyone on the NM wagon is probably Town here, and the PlusJOYED wagon fmpov was pretty Townie (only one I'm unsure of is Titus) and that wagon couldn't pick up any further momentum and died out, while the Not_Mafia wagon rolled unopposed to E-1 from here. It's quite possible both scum were wagoned, which would have explained the game state lacking any spark despite scum being wagoned. I think the NM slot was written off by scum early on after the two replace-outs.
I disagree with the NM wagon being all town. If scum wrote off NM, like you suggest, they would be present on the NM wagon particularly if Plusjoyed is scum.
Maybe 'write off' is too severe, but I could see the scum not really trying too hard to save it, while hoping someone else ends up getting wagoned (which was the case). Speaking of which, I believe Momrangal was involved in instigating the Nero wagon, which BBMolla later joined as well, so there's that. If PlusJOYED is scum then he obviously hasn't been active enough to help steer the game in a particular direction.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2986, Titus wrote:

Reason:

"Never intended to give my VCA a fair read" is quite the presumption to make.
I wanted to hear your VCA and gave it a fair read, even with my prior suspicion of your slot.
And i don’t think your reads of scum are correct and likely just to lead us astray. You choose easy low hanging fruit slots that would be easy to scumread based on lack of activity, but i do not think they have been scummy based on play.
Certainly not scummier than i find you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2988, Titus wrote:I am also not perfectly wedded to my Hawker vote. I find it most likely. I could go with Plusjoyed Gamma or EE.
Why not BBMolla?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:29 am

Luca & NorwEE can go straight to my town lineup.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

After I voted BBMolla:
In post 2846, Momrangal wrote:Hey Luca, instead of diverting the focus, why don't you look at norwee and state how he isn't scum trying to ride on some kind of town cred he should have for bussing NM
In post 2984, Momrangal wrote:DBG
Gamma
Bina
Andre

BB
chk
Hayker

Titus

Norwee
Quiet
Plus
Luca
Vax

Molla and Chk went from null-scum to null-town. Idr why, gonna look into that later but not interested in a push made by Luca

There is an air of desperation about this. I'm feeling pretty good about my BBMolla/Momrangal SR.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Luca Blight »

With the VC having NM at 6 votes and PlusJOYED at 5, Momrangal comes out with a classic soft partner defence:
In post 955, Momrangal wrote:The points against NM is fair though, and I'm aware of cheekys preferences and NMs disposition to games but I would hate to lynch on policy, which is what it does kinda feel like to me
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Here it also seems that she is trying to push the attention away from Not_Mafia post-claim.
In post 1202, Momrangal wrote:More likely than not, NM wouldn't have been pushed to L-1 and even if he did, there were just enough people giving him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't even need to claim.

I feel like the claim drop was a means to make people stop focusing on him which, overall helps the game state because the game is more than just NM so...

Let's do that?
This is just about all Momrangal had to say about the NM slot D1.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I just realised BBMolla also changed from PlusJOYED to Hayker for no apparent reason:
In post 2761, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed
In post 2946, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Hayker
What happened to cause this change in vote, when both have barely posted since D1? It seems as though he just wanted a cheap bit of distancing, further supporting my BBMolla/Momrangal/PlusJOYED theory.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”