Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3043, quiet wrote:
In post 3037, BBmolla wrote:Lucas push on me is awful and I don’t know enough about how good they are to determine if it’s bad town or scum
I think you are luca's scumtype; his biggest scumreads in the early game were Cheeky (lurking), PlusJOYAD (super lurking), Hayker (also lurking).
There are some other reasons you look a lil bad, but I wouldn't be willing to push you today for them. It jives with what I know about your play. I don't find Luca's push particularly bad though. You're just his type.

Now chkflp, that I can get behind.
I don't particularly SR lurkers, and my SR on Cheeky wasn't down to lurking.

This game has been carrying two virtually dead slots until D4 (and counting) which is unusual in itself.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’m gonna change my mind I think, I don’t know what benefit Chkflip has to buddy me here and he’s done it all game
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:02 am

Post by BBmolla »

Has as scum

I really really hate the post mini death post tho
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2975, Luca Blight wrote:My guess right now would be BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED scumteam, presuming there's four in total.
Wow
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does Molla get this emotional as both allignments or what?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

So you're finally reading my case, AFTER you'd already decided it was terrible lol.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3054, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Does Molla get this emotional as both allignments or what?
I don't know his meta, but the fact he's clearly hyper-aware of his own meta means it shouldn't be relied upon too much anyway.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:11 am

Post by quiet »

@mom
It's mostly a gut read. I've read through the iso three or four times, and there's nothing that jumps out as obviously scummy, a contradiction, or whatever.

What does jump out, though, is that they havn't offered anything that's help solve the game, just followed along with other peoples reads, pushed back on some people, defended some others, but generally gone with the flow. They also started out the day posting tons, high energy, lots of thoughts....and by now, that's trickled off to just a few posts. Also, this is maybe petty, but I was really thinking that either Titus or chkflp would have the VCA after the night was done; it was started the day before.

It's also a direction that we havn't looked at very hard. By putting that read out, I'm hoping to see where other people fall on chkflp.

If there's some strong counterexamples to this, I'd be happy to see them. I know I'm reading chkflp based on what isn't there vs. what is, and that's probably a bit messy. It was a hunch of mine overnight that I couldn't seem to shake, so I've been stareing at it trying to figure out where it's coming from.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3053, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2975, Luca Blight wrote:My guess right now would be BBMolla, Momrangal, PlusJOYED scumteam, presuming there's four in total.
Wow
Did I hit the jackpot?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:15 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2960, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Titus

Reason:
A: Mathblade kill points to Titus
B: Their VCA is bad and they are pushing the vote on likely town.
Mathblade kill would be Titus purposefully and for no reason framing herself

Is that what you’re saying in A?

I’m not saying it’s wrong cause Titus could pull that I just want to be clear that the most blatant reason for Maths death was to frame Titus and Titus scum would be aware of that
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:16 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 2972, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fairly sure Binatog is town.
Why?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:17 am

Post by quiet »

Is Bina up for discussion today? Or can we table that.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 am

Post by BBmolla »

I don’t think Titus how towntelled once to me this game
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:20 am

Post by BBmolla »

I lean town on Gamma cause I genuinely believe that Gamma believes their stupid ass tell
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:22 am

Post by BBmolla »

My Binatog read is pending on their weird claim that “helps both alignments”
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’m probably content to sheep Andres and Mom

Mom why are you so convinced on Nor?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:25 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Luca

seemsgood.gov
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3059, BBmolla wrote:

Reason:

I’m not saying it’s wrong cause Titus could pull that I just want to be clear that the most blatant reason for Maths death was to frame Titus and Titus scum would be aware of that
Ok so my thoughts are this:
Scum!Titus (obviously) knows killing Mathblade would implicate her and thusly it would seem pointless to assume this makes Titus scum because mafia typically don't make dumb plays. But Mathblade replacing into a town slot (which we know because doh they died) could in theory be even more catastrophic for scum!Titus because Mathblade has a lot of knowledge about Titus and how they play, so if Titus knows Mathblade might potentially expose her as scum then it is worth the effort of killing the slot and then dealing with the potential aftermath rather than needing to fight Mathblade head on.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2775, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1002, chkflip wrote:
In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay
How does NM compare to IKS in Guitarists?
S'pose it's similar, sure, the difference here being that I was vehemently wrong as the replacement who didn't like that wagon instead of being the guy that didn't have interest in the wagon's reason or purpose until an unbearablyyyyyfun player took up the slot.

Ask a more direct question next time, please, because that's a weighted and pointed question. Don't think I don't see you.
Is Gamma defending N_M?
Actually I was suspecting NM, I just was poking chkflip because NM’s play felt similar to IKS in that other game, and chk defended IKS
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:59 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3067, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3059, BBmolla wrote:

Reason:

Ok so my thoughts are this:
Scum!Titus (obviously) knows killing Mathblade would implicate her and thusly it would seem pointless to assume this makes Titus scum because mafia typically don't make dumb plays. But Mathblade replacing into a town slot (which we know because doh they died) could in theory be even more catastrophic for scum!Titus because Mathblade has a lot of knowledge about Titus and how they play, so if Titus knows Mathblade might potentially expose her as scum then it is worth the effort of killing the slot and then dealing with the potential aftermath rather than needing to fight Mathblade head on.
Very fair, I have no argument against that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2792, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1134, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1027, Hayker wrote:What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

vote:not_mafia

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
In post 1028, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

E-1
these two are also going to be scrutinized if NM flips scum
I am going to want Gamma to explain this in detail.
They looked like rushed bus votes
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 3027, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3025, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3022, BBmolla wrote:The random claims, the lack of care about my vote,
these are simply not things that exist in my scumplay
In post 868, BBmolla wrote:Meta is useful the less aware players are of their own meta
Oh man you sure got me

My point is I do things for fun, and to do the things I’ve done as scum here as town would not be fun
I absolutely detest this kind of argument. You aren't the only offender here in this game which has made me more hesitant, but it always comea off as believe me guys I swearm I recall so vividly in my first large game how Mastin claimed he must be town because he was having fun. While the argument is obviously not word for word the same, but it's a terribly weak case and defense. At least prpvide some meta examples from your past I can check if you are going to make such a claim. Otherwise it's completely baseless.

Titus, do we have a history on another site/forum? I don't really care too much about calling me Hawker, just curious.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Hayker
Do you have reads? What do you make of Titus and BBMollas vote on you?

- Bunno
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:39 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 3071, Hayker wrote:I absolutely detest this kind of argument. You aren't the only offender here in this game which has made me more hesitant, but it always comea off as believe me guys I swearm I recall so vividly in my first large game how Mastin claimed he must be town because he was having fun. While the argument is obviously not word for word the same, but it's a terribly weak case and defense. At least prpvide some meta examples from your past I can check if you are going to make such a claim. Otherwise it's completely baseless.
mastin is a she

and mastin and I are very different players

look for meta yourself, if I show you then you're letting me make the narrative
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3049, BBmolla wrote:I posted reads what are your thoughts
There's an iso for that. I've posted plenty of thoughts. Your question is vague, and, sorry to say, lazy.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”