She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Not very but if I am wrong on Hayker, Gamma is pretty scummy in vc 1.14 to 1.15
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 3123, Titus wrote:Quiet, do you think either Hayker or Plusjoyed could be scum?
Yes. I thought Hayker was scum day1, wanted them after we moved on from NM. I thought their interactions/thoughts on NM sounded legit, however. Read their short iso, it made me question my read. I currently feel not super happy about voting Hayker, but could be convinced.

As a result, I'd prefer to vote plusJOYAD between the two options. plus could easily be scum here. But also...
uh

the only comment they've made in almost a real life week was "please kill me" which is either depressing as fuck or a naked prod dodge so they can hang around for a day or two longer, and I'm not sure their flip really provides us all that much information at the end of the day. I don't know how to read low content slots.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by quiet »

The problem is my reason for thinking they're scum basically comes down to "they don't post hardly at all" and "people that flipped green voted them because they were hardly posting at all" and "the people who barely posted at all barely made it onto the wagons before the day ended" which just feels bad.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

What's your Gamma read?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3113, chkflip wrote:Tickle my asshole while you're at it buddy damn.

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald

Okay, well you've been more right then me (technically). What do you think of Titus claiming Hayker is the way to go instead?
I would be fine if Hayker is the lim today, since they're not doing much to help atp, but I'm concerned about whether Hayker is the best shot for a scum lim.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3120, Titus wrote:Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1,
Rannygazoo [E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb,
Bypasser Catcher

Not_Mafia (5): Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, MiniMegabyte, Binatog13, DrippingGoofball [E-6]
Hayker (5):
Rannygazoo,
Andresvmb, BBMolla,
Bypasser Catcher,
Titus [E-6]
Nero Cain (4): NorwegianboyEE, Gamma Emerald, chkflip, quiet

Both NKs after Math have been on Hayker. Why pick off the very people reading the game wrong? They would have to know they are PRs. So either scum knew they were PRs or we had S v S wagons.
Are you saying Hayker is slaying his enemies at night?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 2967, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2769, PlusJOYED wrote:please let me die
I thought you were waiting for an Elim? There's been 3 already, as well as 3 NK's.

If you don't want to play then replace-out.

100% this. We have already had a suicidal townie this game, please don't be another. If you are that frustrated with the game, rather then devastate it for everyone please do the responsible thing and place out. This is a bit of a town tell, based on personal experience. Some of which played out in this game.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 3128, Titus wrote:What's your Gamma read?
Gamma led push on Cheeky pre NM replacement in a pretty intense way that I do not see as distancing or bussing, generally has posted reads I’ve liked, they are currently in my top town. I posted some quotes supporting this take earlier today.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 3131, Hayker wrote:In post 2967, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2769, PlusJOYED wrote:
please let me die

I thought you were waiting for an Elim? There's been 3 already, as well as 3 NK's.

100% this. We have already had a suicidal townie this game, please don't be another. If you are that frustrated with the game, rather then devastate it for everyone please do the responsible thing and place out. This is a bit of a town tell, based on personal experience. Some of which played out in this game.
Hi Hayker!
What are we supposed to do about you and Plus? How can I sort you today? Your past words towards NM have given me some hope that you aren’t scummy, but there just isn’t...a lot to help me sort you otherwise.

You seem to be slightly against a plusJOY elim if you think this is a town tell. Who do you think we should elim today and why?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3130, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3120, Titus wrote:Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1,
Rannygazoo [E-5]

Bypasser Catcher

Not_Mafia (5): Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, MiniMegabyte, Binatog13, DrippingGoofball [E-6]
Hayker (5):
Rannygazoo,
Andresvmb, BBMolla,
Bypasser Catcher,
Titus [E-6]

Both NKs after Math have been on Hayker. Why pick off the very people reading the game wrong? They would have to know they are PRs. So either scum knew they were PRs or we had S v S wagons.
I suppose that is an intriguing explanation for deaths so far.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3119, BBmolla wrote:
In post 3111, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just because it's a "bad tell" doesn't mean it can't still catch scum.
that is exactly what that means
except it literally got scum limmed in a very recent game
don't talk shit about what you don't know
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3134, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3130, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Rannygazoo [E-5]

Bypasser Catcher

Hayker (5):
Rannygazoo,
Andresvmb, BBMolla,
Bypasser Catcher,
Titus [E-6]

I suppose that is an intriguing explanation for deaths so far.
I feel inclined to buy this argument.
<Embrace The Void>

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3131, Hayker wrote:
In post 2967, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2769, PlusJOYED wrote:please let me die

I missed Luca doing this so I'll say it to both of you: NOT A GOOD LOOK, BOB. ASKING SOMEONE TO REPLACE IS AGAINST SITE RULES. I know y'all didn't mean it maliciously, but just so you're aware this kind of talk is heavily frowned upon.

No matter how right you may or may not be.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The sad thing about wagoning Hayker/Plusjoyed is that they are the easiest eliminations ever if town.
But if they are really just going to not participate then i guess i'll vote there in the hope that they eventually do.

Maybe they are the type of players that can't do fuckall until they are E-1.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Binatog

Can you please clarify your claim.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have a feeling I know what binatog might be based on flips
this doesn't mean I'm gonna vouch for him just yet but if he does claim what I expect he's prob town.
<Embrace The Void>

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wait. See I saw "Watcher" and thought, y'know, Watcher.
In post 2266, Mizzytastic wrote:
MathBlade
has been found dead. He was a
Town Role Watcher.

MathBlade - Town Role WatcherYou are a
Town Role Watcher

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

Each night you may attempt to visit a player to watch them. You will learn the roles (but not alignments) of all other players who visit them. At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGETNAME was visited by
ROLENAME(s)
", "TARGETNAME was visited by
no one
", or "You got
no result
from watching TARGETNAME".

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
How is this different from what Bin is claiming to have?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

@Norway, Join us?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3141, chkflip wrote:Wait. See I saw "Watcher" and thought, y'know, Watcher.
In post 2266, Mizzytastic wrote:
MathBlade
has been found dead. He was a
Town Role Watcher.

MathBlade - Town Role WatcherYou are a
Town Role Watcher

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

Each night you may attempt to visit a player to watch them. You will learn the roles (but not alignments) of all other players who visit them. At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGETNAME was visited by
ROLENAME(s)
", "TARGETNAME was visited by
no one
", or "You got
no result
from watching TARGETNAME".

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
How is this different from what Bin is claiming to have?
I thought Bin was claiming rolecop?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I just checked the activity overview and PlusJOYED has 11 posts. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Hayker »

In post 3072, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Hayker
Do you have reads? What do you make of Titus and BBMollas vote on you?
I am forming a slightyly larger post atm with a few more thoughts, but BB I think is scum , likely pushing me because I've been on the lurking side and it's often easy to push a missexe on one. Titus I'm a bit more unsure on. The VCA isn't correct in this scenario.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: plusJOYED
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Are you actually trying to say that I'm scum because I just stated that I'm fucking V/LA, quiet?

Because please. Show me any other time where I reduced the amount of effort and posting that is have done this game, at all.

Also please tell me when the fuck did I sheep people, and just "went with flow"

D1 when everyone wanted to go for lurker lynches vs lynches on active people and I said fuck that?

Or when I hard defended Nero recognizing that he was pushed for bullshit reasons before I let paranoia led me to be one of the leading voices of that wagon?

Or was it D2 when we literally supposedly had a guilty?

Or maybe D3 when I was screaming to not let NM off the fucking hook when it was clear that not lynching NM right away could actually mean he had a chance to get away even when his alignment was made clear? When everyone was keen to have a discussion even though it was only going to be muddied by the fact that Not Mafia was still alive?
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Momrangal »

AND WHERE THE FUCK do you get off saying that I haven't been doing shit all the past three game days when I had spent all my time interacting with everyone so that I could guage their alignment?

Meanwhile, while I was doing that, you are sitting there, content with looking pretty, looking like you were contributing to shit when you were not contributing to anything worthwhile to the game at all.

Every other post you made was you talking about how fresh and green you are, how you shit all about the game and asking for advice but never even actually using it
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I made it clear that I am not in the best fucking mindspace for mafia and you go and decide that it's fucking ok to make an attack based on that fact, like what the fuck type of human being are you

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”