Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 904, Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
re-

word-forming element meaning "back to the original place; again, anew, once more," also with a sense of "undoing," c. 1200, from Old French and directly from Latin
re-
"again, back, anew, against," "Latin combining form conceivably from Indo-European
*wret-
, metathetical variant of
*wert-
"to turn" [Watkins]. Often merely intensive, and in many of the older borrowings from French and Latin the precise sense of
re-
is lost in secondary senses or weakened beyond recognition. OED writes that it is "impossible to attempt a complete record of all the forms resulting from its use," and adds that "The number of these is practically infinite ...." The Latin prefix became
red-
before vowels and
h-
, as in , , , .
Official Votecount 1.10Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo
[E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (3): Hayker*, Binatog13, chkflip
Hayker may be voting BBMolla, waiting on confirmation that is what they meant.

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-01-16 23:15:00).

Unless you have Andres as scum, just how is this a scum counterwagon to Cheeky?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3273, Titus wrote:
In post 3271, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Luca Blight wrote:If you SR plusJOYED then why aren't you suspicious of BBMolla being his partner, for the reasons I outlined?
BBMolla is Nero Cain. Like I said.
So you're Townreading him for his AtE?
No. I'm townreading based on the same people pushing for the same reasons and BBMolla having the same response while most of scum sits out.

They have no need to bus Plus thanks to you.
Do you know why I SR BBMolla?

I don't really get what you mean by your last sentence, can you expand on it?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3173, Binatog13 wrote:
In post 3035, Luca Blight wrote:Why is Momrangal Town? Please elaborate.
I can semi-confirm that Momrangal is town (for now). But there is also possibility that they are scum too, but high chance of being town, although I don't like their read on Norwegian as scum.

Spoiler: Nothing
Momrangal was visited by a Rolecop (Night 3). I know that Town Role Watcher died, this might make me suspicious after all. This reveals my role after all. For me, this is the right time to claim my role for potential early game solve.

Spoiler: Town!Norwegian
He is trying to solve the game. For me, his reads are accurate. Norwegian was visited by Lazy Roleblocker (Night 2).

I can also say that Gamma is town due to his current reads rn.
what was your N1 action?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Are you even reading my posts, Titus?

I'm considering Andres as possible scum. I also SR you.

And I did say 'to a lesser extent' as I believe scum didn't try too hard to save the NM slot.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3185, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3175, chkflip wrote:There were 2 voyeurs!?
I was thinking along the lines of a Universal Backup.
In post 3186, chkflip wrote:
In post 3178, chkflip wrote:DGB I think you and I have... universal... thinking here, right?
Ahem.
I've been thinking this too
if that's the case then Binatog kinda has to be town, since UB only works on same-alignment roles
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3275, Titus wrote:Unless you have Andres as scum, just how is this a scum counterwagon to Cheeky?
I mean it's not that hard to believe from Luca's perspective here.
If you and Andres could be scum, then N_M is voting me to not put his mark on the wagon (as he knows he will likely flip soon and it will look too good for Plusjoyed if he also is voting there)
If it was SvS why wouldn't N_M double down on voting the Plusjoyed wagon to make Plus or himself look very town once one of them flips?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3276, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3273, Titus wrote:
In post 3271, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3262, Luca Blight wrote:If you SR plusJOYED then why aren't you suspicious of BBMolla being his partner, for the reasons I outlined?
BBMolla is Nero Cain. Like I said.
So you're Townreading him for his AtE?
No. I'm townreading based on the same people pushing for the same reasons and BBMolla having the same response while most of scum sits out.

They have no need to bus Plus thanks to you.
Do you know why I SR BBMolla?

I don't really get what you mean by your last sentence, can you expand on it?
His AtE, like you said. Tbh, I am partially skimming BBMolla circlejerk. It's against the votes.

You also postulated that Plus was a scum driven counter to Cheeky/NM. That's not possible unless Andres is scum. The Plusjoyed wagon started first. Then Cheeky formed. Then Andres and Bypass Catcher voted PlusJoyed. Bypass we know was town. So unless Andres is scum, it's impossible for scum to have wagoned Plus to save Cheeky/NM.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm not scumreading BBMolla for his AtE.

Well, I guess I am partially, but I was already hard SR'ing him before he ever AtE'd. Please catch-up properly before dismissing that wagon.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3282, Luca Blight wrote:I'm not scumreading BBMolla for his AtE.

Well, I guess I am partially, but I was already hard SR'ing him before he ever AtE'd. Please catch-up properly before dismissing that wagon.
This thread moves too fast for me to hunt for it. I literally post while I can and skim before during work. Can you just recap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3281, Titus wrote:His AtE, like you said. Tbh, I am partially skimming BBMolla circlejerk. It's against the votes.
The Molla wagon didn't start because of AtE and calling it a circlejerk seems a bit overly shading.
Why do you so strongly believe Molla is town Titus?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3280, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3275, Titus wrote:Unless you have Andres as scum, just how is this a scum counterwagon to Cheeky?
I mean it's not that hard to believe from Luca's perspective here.
If you and Andres could be scum, then N_M is voting me to not put his mark on the wagon (as he knows he will likely flip soon and it will look too good for Plusjoyed if he also is voting there)
If it was SvS why wouldn't N_M double down on voting the Plusjoyed wagon to make Plus or himself look very town once one of them flips?
NM and Plusjoyed are both PRs in the SvS scenario, thus bussing would be discouraged.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3285, Titus wrote:NM and Plusjoyed are both PRs in the SvS scenario, thus bussing would be discouraged.
How do you know Plus would be a PR?

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3284, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3281, Titus wrote:His AtE, like you said. Tbh, I am partially skimming BBMolla circlejerk. It's against the votes.
The Molla wagon didn't start because of AtE and calling it a circlejerk seems a bit overly shading.
Why do you so strongly believe Molla is town Titus?
Like I said. I have no interest in repeating the Nero wagon but following my VCA instead. I vocally protested last time and got nowhere so I figured casing Plus is a better option.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3285, Titus wrote:NM and Plusjoyed are both PRs in the SvS scenario, thus bussing would be discouraged.
Because scum would bus a goon to save the Strongman.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3288, Titus wrote:
This is such moonlogic.
I'm starting to believe that you and BBMolla are both scum and you are grasping here with flimsy reasoning to save him.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3289, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3288, Titus wrote:
This is such moonlogic.
I'm starting to believe that you and BBMolla are both scum and you are grasping here with flimsy reasoning to save him.
You have no response to my VCA and are doubling down on limming Molla anyway. This is where I talkabout you not giving my VCA a fair shake.

You also pushed a bullshit wifom argument on me.

You're pushing what it takes to get Molla limmed in spite of the data and lack of Plus posting saying to lim him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you suggesting i'm scum?
Why would i work so hard to defend a shit slot such as Plusjoyed over BBMolla in any world if that's the case?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If it were up to me i'd toss them all into the grinder until scum has been found.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3292, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If it were up to me i'd toss them all into the grinder until scum has been found.
Then why do you shade me for following my VCA over arguments on AtE and a "boring" tell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3291, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not sure what your point is. Are you suggesting i'm scum?
Why would i work so hard to defend a shit slot such as Plusjoyed over BBMolla in any world if that's the case?
Plusjoyed is a PR by the VCA. We've established this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

quiet
is V/LA for 48 hours
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

Gtg work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 3229, Momrangal wrote:I would need to look back to see if Luca was one of the pushers of plus because if he isn't, than this push here would make sense if he is partnered with plus

They are pairing me with them and pushing me first. When I flip town, it would give scum!Luca enough doubt to not make a push on scum buddy plusjoyed the next day
HEY!

HEY HEY HEY
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Momrangal »

VOTE: plus

Red flip here = Luca!scum
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Momrangal »

Because now that I'm cleared, the same shitty logic is being used in regards to molla slot. Not only that, Luca is using that logic preemptively.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”