chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Elaborate.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Gamma is like ALWAYS Town here. And quiet? Nah. I’m also Town, and I’m being shaded as a result of wagon analysis that seems bogus.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3416, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wdym
Don’t think it passes me that you said that and then BBMolla jacked up the AtE
The angle of attack has been steadily the same all phase, so molla throwing a fit has little to do with me. It isn't even the first mention as Titus pointed out to quiet about his angle on me. And if you see a reaction to "the thing," surely you have some idea of what's being talked about.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3426, Andresvmb wrote:I’m being shaded as a result of wagon analysis that seems bogus
To my understanding, you're only being shaded in the event JOYED flips town and I'm not entirely certain I (or anyone for that matter) follows that train of thought precisely as Titus currently is. Do you think JOYED flips town here?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3014, quiet wrote:The more interesting thing is how Luca was shaded so hard through day1 for resisting the Nero wagon, and then again later as someone scummy on the Nero wagon by Andres. I had the impression before I reviewed that Luca was scummy for day1, and now it seems like that could be a scummy narrative. Like I've had Andres as obvtown for days, but the number of reads I disagree with/pushes against other towny players is starting to add up in my head too. Maybe that's the point I'm coming to.
I think you’ve played a whole of a lot better than I have. For what it’s worth.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Alright I’ll concede I was wrong about Luca. What I wanted to do was re-read D1, and read this day and see where I landed after all of the clarity we have gained. I think the way Norwegian and quiet are thinking about Luca makes sense.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3044, DrippingGoofball wrote:For myself, I will judge you by the quality of your reads.
Well you think I’m Town, and was being naive, and admit it. I’ve had some of the worst reads here. So this might be somewhat unfair to BBMolla.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3081, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2802, Andresvmb wrote:I think DGB is full of shit to be totally honest.
what makes you say this? Does that mean DGb is scum iyo?
No. I was being salty.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3400, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 3311, Titus wrote:
In post 3306, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3302, Momrangal wrote:In what world is ignoring people a townie mindset
Sometimes it's +town for the rest of the town to ignore a bad town slot.
Not saying it's the case here, but just proving that it can indeed be a townie mindset to ignore a slot.
Why do you think I've been skimming the BBMolla push? It's bad town mostly.

Hayker and Plus need to flip. If Plus is town, Andres is lockscum.
Titus, assuming this is a bad town push on town, wouldn't scum be all over that? Seems like something you should not be ignoring.
Pronouns confuse your question.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3420, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1599, Not_Mafia wrote:Nero Cain/momrangal/Not_Mafia/Yakety Sax/quiet
Okay hahaha ignore my suspicions of Mom. I believe every person listed here is likely Town.
In post 3421, Andresvmb wrote:^that’s still alive that is.
Rule of 3 says
no.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3424, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2938, Titus wrote:Gamma quiet Hawker Plusjoyed/andres scum theory at this point. Plusjoyed/andres being the weakest parts.
I think this is a horrendous solve.
Oh good. Glad to know you approve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3428, chkflip wrote:
In post 3426, Andresvmb wrote:I’m being shaded as a result of wagon analysis that seems bogus
To my understanding, you're only being shaded in the event JOYED flips town and I'm not entirely certain I (or anyone for that matter) follows that train of thought precisely as Titus currently is. Do you think JOYED flips town here?
Andres is lockscum in the Plus town universe.

I didn't comment much on a Plus scum universe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Okay I don’t have time to re-read the entire game. It’s just too many posts. I think I finished reading most of D1, and re-read D4 now, and I had been following the game obviously through D2/D3 but I haven’t had a chance to re-read that piece of it.

Town
{Nero Cain [Vanilla Town], MiniMegabyte/Mathblade [Town Role Watcher], Norfolk Boy1 [Vanilla Town], NPOM/Bypasser Catcher [Vanilla Town], Rannygazoo [Town Odd Nights Rolestopper]}
Strong Lean Town
{Binatog13, Momrangal}
Lean Town
{Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, DGB, quiet}
Slight Lean Town
{Luca Blight, Hayker}
Neutral
{BBMolla, plusJOYED}
Slight Lean Scum
{Vaxkiller, Titus, chkflip}
Lean Scum
{ }
Scum
{CheekyTeeky/Not_Mafia [1-Shot Strongman]}
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: plusJOYED

If the choice is between the two wagons I really can’t make my mind up about, then yeah I prefer this.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I think Vax should be executed in this game at some point btw. I don’t have much credibility in this game but please somebody look closely there, and let me know what you see.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Ugh but like the wagon on BBMolla really is better. It’s just so much salt coming from Molla with a self-vote on top of that. I hate that crap.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I can’t keep reading I’m neglecting sleep / and the rest of my life. So yeah that’s probably better.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Momrangal »

Andre, if I'm right about certain pt that can influence your reads I need to know, because it will definitely lend credence to Luca!scum here
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3442, Momrangal wrote:Andre, if I'm right about certain pt that can influence your reads I need to know, because it will definitely lend credence to Luca!scum here
Look I’ll walk you through what has influenced how I’ve tackled this game, and maybe why I’ve had some of the reactions that I’ve had, and maybe that’ll explain why I think paying attention to {Norwegian, quiet, Gamma, DGB} is correct here.

If you look at my ISO, I simply wasn’t around much between the beginning of the game, and by the time Cheeky replaced out. So I missed a lot of the real time flow of the game there, which was huge. Had I been paying closer attention, I would have followed {Gamma, Norwegian} and others that were pushing Cheeky for good reasons, and had frozen Scum on their sights. It was a good push, one they clearly rallied a lot of Town towards, and which took time and pressure. I only started paying closer attention once Bypasser and Not_Mafia came into the game. I had also just come out of a game with Not_Mafia where, like I said, they had greatly contributed to a Town victory. So I knew they weren’t just garbage, and wanted to see if I could Town read the slot and perhaps pay attention to their approach. Also, for what it’s worth, I was spot on about Nero. So if you combine the fact that I just mostly missed a good push by some of the players I’ve highlighted, and the push onto Nero which *was* bad, then you get this situation where I’m mistrustful of Norwegian/quiet/DGB. But they are like very likely Town, and have a better grasp for where the game is at.

So yeah, my reads have been bad, and my feel for the game here just hasn’t been there. So I think we need to listen to them more. And yeah, I was reading Luca’s approach to the early part of today - it seemed Town motivated. On top of the fact that they had a very decent POE they listed, where we only disagree on Vax if I recall correctly.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Momrangal »

I mean I get it, but I'm looking more at Luca than I am looking at yours. I would admit that I am a bit curious on why you thought you would receive shit for flipping Luca from town to scum D1 but if I'm right, it means he was trying to pocket you and his shift on his read to you today is the result of the failed pocket
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3444, Momrangal wrote:I mean I get it, but I'm looking more at Luca than I am looking at yours. I would admit that I am a bit curious on why you thought you would receive shit for flipping Luca from town to scum D1 but if I'm right, it means he was trying to pocket you and his shift on his read to you today is the result of the failed pocket
I only got slight vibes that Luca was trying to pocket me, but it could have simply been that we were vibing, and being on opposite sides of the Nero wagon just made me really uneasy about them.

Out of all of the players that ultimately voted for Cheeky/Not_Mafia, Luca is one of the ones that does not get to derive a whole lot of Town cred for it. But! I have been *so bad* this game, that I cannot trust whatever my reads in the early part of the game were.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I think Hayker is a stronger Town Lean that Luca, and I definitely think the people supporting Hayker are right about that one. But somebody already vocalized correctly why there’s still reason to be skeptical, and you can’t just lock that one, so I also thought that was fair.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Btw chkflip has a few really good votes and posts, such as (which almost sealed Not_Mafia’s fate D1 when pressure seemed to be reducing) and . By tone I want to TR there, but there’s been some stuff that hasn’t been great. Like . So it’s a mixed bag. But by far my weakest Negative Lean of the group, actually.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

But Luca calling Vax “Very Likely Town” is not supported by anything I’ve read. Again, I’ve over-extended myself today so I could be just remembering wrong, but I don’t see how that one makes sense.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

But overall Mom I don’t have much reason to be skeptical of slots SR’ing me. If anything, I find it surprising that so many slots found worthwhile to *defend* me as Town here. Way too many people correctly concluded that I was Town but just way off. I haven’t even gathered much in the form of votes.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”