Micro 995: Secret Jesters

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 495, Grace Hargreeves wrote:I'm concerned about how easily people are willing to let Jesters win. If we give a free win to a Jester and then mislim a Jester, then suddenly we are down to one Jester. If we hit Mafia today then tomorrow we can safely kill a Jester or two and then hunt in the VT claims. In any case we aren't shooting in the VT claims today, so we should probably focus our efforts on finding the scum among the Jester claims.
There’s already tons of info about reaction to my wagon. so the way I see it - limming me is the quickest way to help find the scum.
Hazel Rofa
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Hazel Rofa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Hazel Rofa »

Mmmm...

I believe Cha Cha to be jester and I believe Raymond and Lila's the most

I think Lila winning is the most deserved.

There is one scum in claimed Jester and one scum in claimed town, likely
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Sissy Cooper »

I think Swedes currently is trying to imply he was town willing to gamethrow at start of day because he saw the game as lost--not a totally implausible argument, ngl, but I think his d1 play was scummy independently so I don't townread him for that, even though he could be highly demoralized town pretty easily. If so town probably just loses tho because I don't think I can play around his iso through endgame
Grace Hargreeves
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Grace Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Grace Hargreeves »

In post 184, The Swedes wrote:
In post 175, The Swedes wrote:VOTE: Sissy

Unless I missed something town just loses right?

The three jesters get killed next and mafia reach parity. Town can try to get killed to screw the jesters but it seems like mafia win is assured unless people decide not to kill sissy here.
Actually, I guess I could be killed if people want to keep the game going, that is another option
This post means Swedes cannot be Town.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 496, Sissy Cooper wrote:Lila you do have too many town right? You've said Hazel, Handler, and Grace are all town, which is not possible

Given one of those townreads has to be wrong, and proobably groupscum, I'm inclined to think handler.

I don't townread 236 and I think I bet the game for town here most the time on Handler being the highest consistency redflip.

But, as I said when I entered this game, I'm also not thinking town wins this game. It would in fact be a statistical anomaly for town to win at this point.

I'm at like:
-Hazel had a very suspect townread on Cha Cha, but other than that has been kinda townie (so one ping)
-Grace has a lot of IIOA and also made this post:
In post 369, Grace Hargreeves wrote:Handler is Town and Rofa is Mafia.

Which could very easily be scum indicative

Handler has pinged me at least 3 times but could be town on tone, still thinking very likely redflip tho

Cha Cha is most likely Jester, but honestly the play they did at the beginning of this dayphase I could literally see coming from any alignment at this point (even town lol), and if Cha Cha is town then Handler's scum rating goes up like 90x for that one post in response to it (not saying this is the case, but if Cha Cha is town they should realize Handler is like alllways scum here)

Swedes is.... ehhhh a read I probably end up getting wrong and losing the game on, ngl, the likelihood I ace this game at this point is low. I honestly could see the vote on my slot at start of this dayphase as coming from town but honestly they've made a lot of scummy posts

I'm not finding it particularly easy to find two *hard* town out of the scum/VT pool tbh

I do think Handler acting as though Lila ever flips anything other than jester this game is the scummiest thing I've seen recently though
Well it’s ridiculous to suggest that jesters don’t care. They have to because if town gets elimed they lose. This is obviously not how I planned to play but it looked like I was wrongly being perceived as vt, so I felt I had no choice but to claim.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

:neutral:
In post 497, Grace Hargreeves wrote:
In post 492, Hazel Rofa wrote:I think lim order should be

Lila, Raymond, swedes.

If the game is over, then Handler
Aren't they all claimed Jesters?
Swedes and Handler never claimed jester. Handler claimed vt now apparently want people to think they’re scum and Swedes hasn’t claimed anything afaik. Only me and Raymond have actually claimed jester.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 503, Grace Hargreeves wrote:

The three jesters get killed next and mafia reach parity. Town can try to get killed to screw the jesters but it seems like mafia win is assured unless people decide not to kill sissy here.
Actually, I guess I could be killed if people want to keep the game going, that is another option
Yes because town dying ends the game for town but I don’t understand either Handler’s or Swedes’ opposition to limming me. I get yours and Grace’s but it’s the wild reaction my wagon is generating is why I think limming me is a very good idea, not just because I think I’m deserving because I find the opposition that coming from anyone other than you or Grace to be really strange and possibly highly informative.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 506, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 503, Grace Hargreeves wrote:

Yes because town dying ends the game for town but I don’t understand either Handler’s or Swedes’ opposition to limming me. I get yours and Grace’s but it’s the wild reaction my wagon is generating is why I think limming me is a very good idea, not just because I think I’m deserving because I find the opposition that coming from anyone other than you or Grace to be really strange and possibly highly informative.
Eta: I meant to say you and Sissy obviously.
Sissy Cooper
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Sissy Cooper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Sissy Cooper »

I think I got enough from Lila tbh VOTE: Lila

let's advance gamestate
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Lila Pitts »

The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by The Handler »

In post 489, Hazel Rofa wrote:Handler might actually be outright avoiding limming within the two claimed Jesters in the hopes of hitting town
Gtfo with that garbage. I suggested elimming jesters first.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by The Handler »

In post 493, Hazel Rofa wrote:
In post 492, Hazel Rofa wrote:I think lim order should be

Lila, Raymond, swedes.

If the game *ISN'T over, then Handler
Chaining elims in a regular game is bad. In a bastard game it’s laughable
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by The Handler »

In post 495, Grace Hargreeves wrote:I'm concerned about how easily people are willing to let Jesters win. If we give a free win to a Jester and then mislim a Jester, then suddenly we are down to one Jester. If we hit Mafia today then tomorrow we can safely kill a Jester or two and then hunt in the VT claims. In any case we aren't shooting in the VT claims today, so we should probably focus our efforts on finding the scum among the Jester claims.
Why? If we aren’t elimming town we’re cool. Literally anyone besides Cooper me or the other VT is a-okay. This is just fearmongering
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by The Handler »

In post 496, Sissy Cooper wrote:Lila you do have too many town right? You've said Hazel, Handler, and Grace are all town, which is not possible

Given one of those townreads has to be wrong, and proobably groupscum, I'm inclined to think handler.

I don't townread 236 and I think I bet the game for town here most the time on Handler being the highest consistency redflip.

But, as I said when I entered this game, I'm also not thinking town wins this game. It would in fact be a statistical anomaly for town to win at this point.

I'm at like:
-Hazel had a very suspect townread on Cha Cha, but other than that has been kinda townie (so one ping)
-Grace has a lot of IIOA and also made this post:
In post 369, Grace Hargreeves wrote:Handler is Town and Rofa is Mafia.

Which could very easily be scum indicative

Handler has pinged me at least 3 times but could be town on tone, still thinking very likely redflip tho

Cha Cha is most likely Jester, but honestly the play they did at the beginning of this dayphase I could literally see coming from any alignment at this point (even town lol), and if Cha Cha is town then Handler's scum rating goes up like 90x for that one post in response to it (not saying this is the case, but if Cha Cha is town they should realize Handler is like alllways scum here)

Swedes is.... ehhhh a read I probably end up getting wrong and losing the game on, ngl, the likelihood I ace this game at this point is low. I honestly could see the vote on my slot at start of this dayphase as coming from town but honestly they've made a lot of scummy posts

I'm not finding it particularly easy to find two *hard* town out of the scum/VT pool tbh

I do think Handler acting as though Lila ever flips anything other than jester this game is the scummiest thing I've seen recently though
Don’t worry Cooper. I will grow on ya. I got a rep for obvTowning. I’ll do it. You’ll see.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by The Handler »

In post 498, Sissy Cooper wrote:

Right now we have no scum among the jester claims, do we? We have 3 jesters for 3 jester slots, the question being whether Cha Cha doubles down on jester claim at this point
I think Cha Cha asked to be elimmed, that’s pretty much a jester claim so it would be one scum in town claims and one in jester claims
The Swedes
The Swedes
Townie
The Swedes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:55 pm

Post by The Swedes »

In post 495, Grace Hargreeves wrote:I'm concerned about how easily people are willing to let Jesters win.
If we give a free win to a Jester and then mislim a Jester, then suddenly we are down to one Jester.
If we hit Mafia today then tomorrow we can safely kill a Jester or two and then hunt in the VT claims. In any case we aren't shooting in the VT claims today, so we should probably focus our efforts on finding the scum among the Jester claims.
Grace 100% mafia, tell me how this isn't too informed. They know that you are going to hit jester tomorrow, and Lila hard defended them and gets rewarded by getting win.

Scum team of Grace and Raymond I'll take my payment in full
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 510, The Handler wrote:
In post 489, Hazel Rofa wrote:Handler might actually be outright avoiding limming within the two claimed Jesters in the hopes of hitting town
Gtfo with that garbage. I suggested elimming jesters first.
If true, then why don’t you vote me? You know there’s no way I’d do this as town right?
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:36 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 514, The Handler wrote:

Right now we have no scum among the jester claims, do we? We have 3 jesters for 3 jester slots, the question being whether Cha Cha doubles down on jester claim at this point
I think Cha Cha asked to be elimmed, that’s pretty much a jester claim so it would be one scum in town claims and one in jester claims
I’M NOT TOWN, PLZ KILL ME, THANKS.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

In post 515, The Swedes wrote:
In post 495, Grace Hargreeves wrote:I'm concerned about how easily people are willing to let Jesters win.
If we give a free win to a Jester and then mislim a Jester, then suddenly we are down to one Jester.
If we hit Mafia today then tomorrow we can safely kill a Jester or two and then hunt in the VT claims. In any case we aren't shooting in the VT claims today, so we should probably focus our efforts on finding the scum among the Jester claims.
Grace 100% mafia, tell me how this isn't too informed. They know that you are going to hit jester tomorrow, and Lila hard defended them and gets rewarded by getting win.

Scum team of Grace and Raymond I'll take my payment in full
Why would scum!Raymond be voting me then? It’s against his wincon if scum.
Lila Pitts
Lila Pitts
Goon
Lila Pitts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Lila Pitts »

Cha Cha didn’t actually claim jester though, so I find it really suspicious that you’re trying to get him wagoned instead of me.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:15 am

Post by The Handler »

In post 465, The Handler wrote:
In post 321, Lila Pitts wrote:
In post 222, The Swedes wrote:
In post 219, Grace Hargreeves wrote: Swedes is Mafia chainsawing for Raymond.
Next Saturday should be worth keeping me around for ;)
What is going to happen then?

Yeah, Grace is mindmelding with me too much to be mafia, so that’s why she’s extremely likely to be jester. But you are trying to look more like jester and Raymond is trying to look more town despite acting not town.
Once more in the back — jesters don’t care and don’t “mind meld”

Fuck it

VOTE: Lila
Like literally am voting you. Lol.

If you’re jester you’ve been getting what you want,
Therefore you probably aren’t,
But if you are new day and Raymond is prolly scum and I was likely right before.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:20 am

Post by The Handler »

In post 519, Lila Pitts wrote:

Cha Cha didn’t actually claim jester though, so I find it really suspicious that you’re trying to get him wagoned instead of me.
See the thing is, Cha Cha if I am right about them, plays jester as any alignment and can town it up when he wants but imho in this game it’s very clear he’s not mafia. If someone has a case they are more than welcome to correct me.
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:20 am

Post by The Handler »

not mafia this game* yay for cutoff thoughts
The Handler
The Handler
Townie
The Handler
Townie
Townie

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:22 am

Post by The Handler »

Like I vig Grace elim Lila and I think we win.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:23 am

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 2.Final

Lila Pitts (5): , , , , ,
Raymond Chestnut (2): , ,
Grace Hargreeves (0):
Sissy Cooper (0):
Cha Cha (0):
Hazel Rofa (0):
The Handler (0):
The Swedes (0):

Not Voting (1): Cha Cha,

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate!

Deadline? There is no Deadline!

This is a Parachute.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”