MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3524, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3523, Gypyx wrote:btw flea, why'd you use you thread dissapearanced or whatever ability if it didn't protect from kills?
Because WIFOM the baddies. If I get shot, I die. fair enough. If I don't get shot, I use the ability for the minimum duration (2 phases) and come back like 90% conftown.

Again, I'm the doc, my 1-shots been used, I don't intend to use my delayed action protection, I do intend to use per-night protection.

My claim order is:
Firebringer
superbowl9
Dunnstral
Math
Gypyx.

This is also my reads list from bad to good. any objections? Nobody claims until I say go.
I like it. I am not objecting but mine would have a slightly different order because I am scared of a slot with little to no content on replace in being your top townread, but considering how scummy everyone is I get it.

It’s pretty antitown to remove yourself though because if you’re town you can’t hunt or be obvTown and if you’re scum it causes other people to focus on other slots. The mechanic itself can be either way. But I just think you’re town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

hmmm, fire's one of the peoples i feel good about so could you explain flea?

also agreed that my slot claiming last might not be the best plan lol, although idk, maybe?

also yeah, no clue how removing yourself from the thread is a conftown ability imo
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

I had a solid town read on the previous occupants, like locktown solid.

Given that I had claimed to be able to remove myself from the game, I needed to prove it at that point otherwise "omg scum lied". I didn't intend to use it at all, honestly. But needs must at that point. While yeah it had anti-town capability, I'm now flavour confirmed as a z-fighter. If people think that's town or not is up to them.

Math you know I work weird, I read the game daily to keep up and watched for connections and stuff. I can't actively hunt, but I can passively hunt. I'm confirmed to not have a PT, I can't see Trunks being a traitor but given we had Bulma flip red I understand that in itself is not clearing.

That said, anyone claiming doc in this order will be immediately voted for by me and I will enter that 1vs1.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:54 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3516, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3514, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3497, Firebringer wrote:i think there is.

i think its gypx and flea
Second the motion but add dunnstrall
It's me and gypyx and flea?
2 of those 3
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:55 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3519, MathBlade wrote:Take how both superbowl and Dunn avoided sorting Firebringer when I asked.

That is very very odd. Gives me a huge FoS on Firebringer.
Not sure I will be able to sort firebringer in a game ever. My philosophy is pretty much pray he's town
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:55 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3524, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3523, Gypyx wrote:btw flea, why'd you use you thread dissapearanced or whatever ability if it didn't protect from kills?
Because WIFOM the baddies. If I get shot, I die. fair enough. If I don't get shot, I use the ability for the minimum duration (2 phases) and come back like 90% conftown.

Again, I'm the doc, my 1-shots been used, I don't intend to use my delayed action protection, I do intend to use per-night protection.

My claim order is:
Firebringer
superbowl9
Dunnstral
Math
Gypyx.

This is also my reads list from bad to good. any objections? Nobody claims until I say go.
Fine with this
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3527, Flea The Magician wrote:I had a solid town read on the previous occupants, like locktown solid.

Given that I had claimed to be able to remove myself from the game, I needed to prove it at that point otherwise "omg scum lied". I didn't intend to use it at all, honestly. But needs must at that point. While yeah it had anti-town capability, I'm now flavour confirmed as a z-fighter. If people think that's town or not is up to them.

Math you know I work weird, I read the game daily to keep up and watched for connections and stuff. I can't actively hunt, but I can passively hunt. I'm confirmed to not have a PT, I can't see Trunks being a traitor but given we had Bulma flip red I understand that in itself is not clearing.

That said, anyone claiming doc in this order will be immediately voted for by me and I will enter that 1vs1.
I townread you because I know you faer. The flavor confirmation means Jack to me as based on some players reactions my flavor fits and doesn’t fit my role. It’s absolutely useless to me as any flavor mentions might as well be in another language.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:56 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Actually wait no not fine with that gypyx needs to be higher
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:57 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3527, Flea The Magician wrote:I can't actively hunt, but I can passively hunt.
LOL
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:59 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I think there's a good chance Flea is just lying about the doc part of the claim, but there's no reason to lim there today either way
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:04 am

I'm dead tonight either way
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Uhm if Flea was lying about their claim wouldn’t that make faer likely scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:05 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3535, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm dead tonight either way
There's one way you're not :)
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

i mean, idk, 1-shot doc thread leaver?

that's a weird role, but apparently bell was a dayPTcop watcher so i'm not fucking surprised anymore
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

I kinda wanna find people’s reactions to Flea’s claim and can’t find it on my phone. Can someone link it so I can compare?

I have to get back to work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 3535, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm dead tonight either way
coming tommorow in your game thread :

oops, all scum framing me

an hilarious show !

bottom text
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

To be clear I trust flea’s claim but I wanna contrast reactions here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

you're asking for everyone's reaction?

bottom text
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

No I am asking where Faer initially claimed doctor so I can compare there to here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3145, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3107, Battle Mage wrote:ok so initial thoughts.

Looks like Flea is scum, and possibly responsible for Finral leaving the game.
If Flea is scum, suggests Bell is also scum for fakeclaiming an inno on them (which would make sense, to stall for time if Flea had a powerful scum PR)

Hate the claim shenanigans today. If Bell is dying at end of dayphase, why so apologetic over the guilty on Guillotina? but i guess it fits with the tone in this game.

But moreso, looks like TMI from Guillotina - quickly jumped from "Bell is lying" to being mad they are bad town. Also I wasn't really sold on the claim.

Hey Bell, when are you supposed to die? Will it be proven before we pick an elim?

Separately, I have zero interest in 3p spec today.

I guess sensible play is to elim Guillotina today
, and if Bell doesn't die today, insta-elim them tomorrow regardless of the Guillo-flip.
TMI? How? I didnt jump from point A to point B, i am mad because Bell's claim made me out my role and if flea is telling the truth that they had doctor powers, im now dead. I legit initially thought he was lying because i assumed i was roleblocked.
Im pissed off because in a way he was selfish, he is gonna die so he might as well take one with him, which i would get totally behind that logic if the target was scum, but im not!

Im opposed to the idea of getting chopped because of bell's miscalculation also look at our numbers, im town, bell game threw but he is most likely town. We are yet to find scum, i'm not liking it.
It’s gotta be before here but I don’t see it in thread and catch do a thorough dive for “doc” but didn’t see it searching for “doctor”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:03 pm

I softed a lot. My main flavour claim is [viewtopic.php?p=12516390#p12516390]here.[/url]

My full claim is here.

There's a lot of claiming of my 3rd ability
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:04 pm

ebowp:
In post 3545, Flea The Magician wrote:I softed a lot. My main flavour claim is here.

My full claim is here.

There's a lot of claiming of my 3rd ability
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Apologies on my phone both of those link to 2561. Can you tell me the post number or retry the link or both?
Pretty sure it’s just my phone. Sorry in advance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:40 pm