SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4346, midwaybear wrote:
In post 4345, SirCakez wrote:still reading but MT looks far worse than S_S from SB flip
In what way?
iirc S_S was much more eager to push SB
I don't think scum were very happy bussing day 1
In post 4245, Noraa wrote:I think I'm pretty done with gypyx this game. He's way too scummy.
Like he's asked multiple times why someone would fake claim FV when it's literally obvious as hell that is what the fakeclaims/real claims for scum would be!!!!
Gypyx is scummy but not for this reason
Being confused is just NAI
I do this kind of shit all the time
In post 4249, Noraa wrote:Scum team be like : Kanna/Morning/Gypyx/Jingle/Cheetory
Thats my current guess.
If its S_S,
then Kanna/S_S/Cheetory/Pooky/____
weren't you literally just convinced I was scum?
In post 4336, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4134, SirCakez wrote:My team really really wants Maria dead
Do you agree with them?
Absolutely
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by SirCakez »

This is the post we really need to dig into for MT-SB connections, it's basically the only place where MT discusses her read on SB
In post 2150, Morning Tweet wrote:Pink Ball's SB Case

Over-reliance on team

I think there is merit to the argument that scum may abuse their teammates for reads in order to absolve themself of responsibility and also get more unbiased perspectives on the game. In the posts you quoted, i suppose Kanna is somewhat guilty of this -- but it mostly just seems like she keeps quoting Infinity on Murder. If Infinity is a Murder-guru then i suppose it is plausible, this isn't super strong because it's just one incident dragged out over multiple posts

Following over leading
In post 1975, Pink Ball wrote:The way she approaches the game is by throwing an empty statement that makes you believe that she's working on her reads, and follows up by using someone else's insights to position herself as the original insight was of her own/create an insight based on someone else's. There's only one post where SpringBreeze shows us what she's thinking about the game instead of her teammates, and I have decomposed it to show you what's going on:
i think this is a way better point and Kanna's posts that are linked afterwards are more by-the-numbers ideas of posts you'd think to fake as scum -- "I agree with X", "I don't like X", "Feels out of place", stuff that isn't hard to come up with. In my previous game with Kanna i attacked her for a little while at first but she became obviously town as a result of a huge initiative she took casing another player and the interactions she had with them because of it

Pocketing Pooky, specifically the "I hope you're town" thing

I don't think Kanna really has to even try to pocket Pooky but maybe he himself is making that clear already lol. i get your point that she starts from a place where she is town and implies that pooky needs to prove he's town to her, but im not convinced she'd be more likely to do that as scum. She could forge a hard TR for random soul reasons and he would believe it, although maybe that would look kinda of bad/obvious i guess to people other than Pooky

I'm interested in the Zaiden progression you noted and id like to look at that more
In post 422, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 237, Zaiden wrote:Let's go lads. I'm down to take out these simpathisers.

VOTE: Spring Breeze

@SpringBreeze, why did you vote me when I didn't have a chance to defend myself and why are you encouraging simping?
of course you post like this ofcourse. i wonder if hectic doesn’t have friends and instead has an army of clones

was your first part serious at all? i must admit i am only 97% fluent in hectic. what’s your reason for voting me?
Feel like Zaiden kinda explained the vote in the post lol
In post 470, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 466, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 432, Spring Breeze wrote:murder, infinity wants to you start obvtowning so he can townlock you!
I'm just chillin til Titus tells me who the scum are tbh
better be fast! infinity machine will beat you to it!

zaiden/cheetory are the worst votes on me; would still like to hear from zaiden about it if he hasn't forgotten about me! cheetory's feels like plain omgus and terrible, but i must admit i have a lot of emotions right now with that &_&
right, so we haven't explained what's bad about Zaiden and i dont believe they've spoken between these
In post 619, Spring Breeze wrote:VOTE: zaiden i guess i dislike your vote on me the most.

reconsidering cheetory. i like his good faith to me and his haphazard randomness is quite townie. uncrowned also started reading the game and said he felt the same pings on midway early on and that hard push would probably be what he did if he was here.

speaking of midway, i agree with the townreads. i have little meta, but he's a strong PURE read for me. even his latest posts where he says his hot take of gamma town and then voting him 2 posts later. scum... probably don't do that
Still not really a lot
In post 732, Spring Breeze wrote:fairly sure zaiden plays like this regardless of alignment because he's from hectic/hopkirk's team and they're all fun people/it's a team gimmick. it's hard to read though because i feel like it allows him to make weird moves/reads. i have been skimming his posts a little, i'll reread them in a bit

p-edit: what do you mean "you don't want it to happen this early"?
I think this is in response to Cakes' defense and it's just whatever still
In post 777, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 743, Pink Ball wrote:If you feel that I'm not being transparent with you at any point, feel free to call me out and I'll try to get better
i mean transparently because you seem to be holding a few cards against your chest with me. and to be transparent myself, i feel like in this playerlist, i think scum are more likely to push me, because i'm not blatant lhf so it doesn't look terrible, but i'm pretty easy to push. so if you could spill your thoughts on me if you still want me at the end of the day, that'll be great, okay? and engage with me if you're really trying to sort me please!

i reread the zaiden posts, and is it bad i want to townread him cause he's fun? however a lot of his reads aren't clicking for me although i'm not sure how to express this properly. not a fan at how he hedged around me. i'd be interested to see more from him and how he answers cheetory's questions
It's still pretty vague
In post 956, Spring Breeze wrote:fairly sure cheetory is town now. zaiden, less so, but i'd like to believe he is. not sure what questions he has on me/pooky that are being ignored, i'd be happy to answer them @zaiden
Yeah and here's the turning point where it became a lot more clear Zaiden wasn't going to be dying

i would say that Kanna had Zaiden as her #1 or close by virtue of the vote although even though she was comparatively pretty hard onto him, she didnt really substantiate it with anything. The only things I can see are actually tinfoiling him as town or saying she wants to TR there. and maybe that explains why she lets off of him, but ehnnn i just dont see anything that would indicate her heart was actually there. Maybe thats a result of not reading deeply at the time but its certainly not good considering i think Zaiden is town and that particular interaction definitely cut off scum's hopes for a miselim there, but she still sort of has to adjust for having such a "hard" scumread there by slowly moving him upwards. Idk if its unfair to expect more from her on Zaiden but yea

im running low on time, Jingle vote doesnt have much behind it either yeah, Pink Ball read is also pretty eh

Overall I think theres no good reason to townread Kanna from her progressions on Zaiden/Jingle and i think it particular its very possible Zaiden was an expected push that was gonna go thru for scum so i think theres a lot of merit to her progression on him being bad. i also do think if Kanna is town i can probably figure it out since i usually start off suspecting her -> a townread when she's town. i think that the Pooky pocketing point as well as overrelying on Infinity is less good but Kanna generally not leading anything and instead quoting to comment/follow is a decent one

bom bom bom

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 4350, SirCakez wrote:iirc S_S was much more eager to push SB
I don't think scum were very happy bussing day 1
Why don't you think they were fine with bussing? Pink Ball's case probably spurred some to jump on wagon.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Because SB/Kanna is a pretty good player and as do many lectured me after Among Us, refusing to bus can help swing wagons elsewhere. Especially when SB was far from the only option day 1.
Maybe they bussed once it was inevitable but S_S jumped on before that point.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Does anyone here think PB’s MT/Noraa anti-partner read made sense
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I don't think MT/Noraa are scum together because I wouldn't expect to be a thing.
What was PB's take?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

idr
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4335, Jingle wrote:
In post 4327, Noraa wrote:Case 3: highly unlikely
No reason not to check.
I'm fine with checking and have already confirmed my peach and flavor.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4347, SirCakez wrote:Yesterday it was I agree with you too much
Now I'm too fence sitty
Get off my butt, you're just pulling random stuff out.
good way to discredit :)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4350, SirCakez wrote:weren't you literally just convinced I was scum?
Now I am 100% convinced :D
as always, reasons shall come later and this one especially bc im thinking about how to word it but I will be mindblown if you are town here cuz this just isn't your town game. You'll get a lot of valuable meta from me on you this game so you dying which results in weakening your team is absolutely worth it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4355, midwaybear wrote:I don't think MT/Noraa are scum together because I wouldn't expect to be a thing.
What was PB's take?
Lol. If anyone believes scum theatre looks like
that
I'll be annoyed.
Scum doesn't just go "hey scum buddy go make up with the other scum buddy" in the main thread. Scum goes to the pt and says "dumbo stop tunneling your own scumbuddy"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

Morning tunneled my on day 1 if anyone still remembers. Dropped like three wall cases on me which lead to my refusal to engage her.
This is not what scum theatre looks like.
If Morning flips scum, I am more conftown than anyone else in the game
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

I can prolly go find a couple posts that highlight what I'm saying here. I'll be right back.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4358, Noraa wrote:
In post 4347, SirCakez wrote:Yesterday it was I agree with you too much
Now I'm too fence sitty
Get off my butt, you're just pulling random stuff out.
good way to discredit :)
That's exactly my goal I'm having a decent game and don't want your shit to get me miselimmed
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4359, Noraa wrote:
as always, reasons shall come later and this one especially bc im thinking about how to word it but I will be mindblown if you are town here cuz this just isn't your town game. You'll get a lot of valuable meta from me on you this game so you dying which results in weakening your team is absolutely worth it.
This is total bullshit
In Legends of Hidden Temple you claimed a 100% FOR SURE META SOUL READ THAT I WAS SCUM
And OF COURSE I was town
After that I can't believe at all any of your meta on me crap
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 871, Morning Tweet wrote:Hi Pooky hi midway hi PB!

clidd isn't in the team discord so no headstart for me

hi Murderkitty!
First thing I notice is that she didn't say hi to me. I don't read into this too hard but it does look like a potential setup(as a scum buddy) for me if I really want to try to read into this
In post 873, Morning Tweet wrote:murder how sure are you on Noraa relative to how sure you were on D2 of Pooky v. FL
poking around. NAI but SL at best.
In post 891, Morning Tweet wrote: I believe I see why several players suspect Noraa early -- she hasn't done anything fun or happy in RVS and has just spectated throughout it while still posting mostly blank fluff on occasion. I assume that is why, because that is atypical for Noraa. something i would be wary of is how you're feeling will affect how you're posting drastically (for me, and I feel this is the same case for Noraa) much more than alignment would. maybe "I'm angry rn" is an excuse, but maybe not -- it happens to me all the time and then everybody yells about how i seem off and yayayaya

Murder, how much of Noraa's absentness (although not total absence, just watching with fluff 1 liners sometimes) factors into the present scumread?
It's interesting this post is actually defending me but at the same time, reading back on this, I am about 70% sure morning doesn't believe this truly. The reason why is because in PookyvFlava(I was scum btw for anyone that wasn't there), I started out with some bubbly posting but then fell back to normal posting sometime in the middle cuz I just wasn't really able to keep it up without getting shaded everywhere and I blamed it on a mood change. Which is not entirely inaccurate but I never explained that post game so I do think morning would call bullshit on it if town here.

I think if morning is scum, what I am seeing is this shift in thought process every now and then.
So she is poking the game out and trying to find easy targets and once she finds me, she starts asking people's opinions on me.
Then she realizes a lot of people SR me so maybe she could change stance, let them push me, and slightly defend.
Of course this is under the assumption that she's scum here but I am absolutely confbiasing regardless of her alignment here so take this with a grain of salt.
In post 935, Morning Tweet wrote: I'm into the Cheetory/Cakes/SPF-heavy area afterwards and im zoning out hard so im going to play live for a while probably

My conclusions though? I think midway is a good bet for town based on both his play and others reads of him. I have various small town leans on Cakes/Jingle/maybe PB so far but even those are partially based on my evalution of Gypyx/Noraa which has been fairly negative. I think Noraa is playing noticably differently and not really in a good way, she's maintained her hyper-posting identity and thats basically it, she seems really "abrasive" at times which is my best way of putting it. im not sold because emotions play a huge part but the last time i gave Noraa benefit of doubt for that, i was wrong. Murderkitty floated the idea of her intentionally playing this way to purposefully go off meta, which is potentially possible. i also did not like her follow up to PrivateI at all

@Pooky for more clarification, do you have an actual reason to townread Kanna or are you just saying that Kanna being scum would generally hurt you?
Ok so now she backs out of defending me with emotions and uses emotions against me. I'd say this is arguably a town point actually but its bad that it came after the defense. No, tbh I think the defense even existing is just a problem in itself.
This could be seen as being overly aware of a scum buddy. I could see that definitely.

Also in the spoiler(I deleted it because it was a pain in the ass to look at the long bb code. But she .... kind of TMI's private is town :/
Take a look lol
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Here
This is for anyone who remotely believes the crap Noraa is spewing
We were both town this game
In post 549, Noraa wrote:
In post 546, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm saying your reaction to Noraa proposing a trust deal to you is suspicious given that she literally just snowed you for a scumwin.
I really dislike Starbuck's way of approaching this game.

Imma hold off on it for a bit and meta her cuz she seems pretty LHF-y which is weirding me off given her join date.

Anyways, im like 99% certain cake is scum here.

Theres something really off there. Like his usual approach to a game when he's town, from my experience is "Idgaf what u say or what anyone says but im just gonna not make sense and you can do anything about it"

He's very over explainy here and trying to sheep UT is just a weird look for him.

It doesn't match up with his town meta at all. He's trying too hard to make everything he does make sense to other people and I take it that he's scum.

Heres the strongest SR of mine so far in this entire game: Cake.
10000% meta based but im certain he is scum.
I've been wrong about soul read in the past but I've only had 4 of them in all of MS history.
I nailed 2 scum in less than 10 pages and was wrong about the other.

99% sure Cake is scum.
In post 552, Noraa wrote:
In post 550, SirCakez wrote:Your meta on me doesn't make any sense lol
town!cake never tries to talk logic to me rn. Town!cake tells me to fuck off and calls me scum.
In post 561, Noraa wrote:
In post 559, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what soul read?
the soul read that cake is scum.
In post 567, Noraa wrote:I can think about voting vp today in return for a cake yeet tomorrow. Your other condition I will not accept cuz if he flips green like I think he will, 1) im not gonna get my preferred lim today and 2) im not gonna get my other one tomorrow.
In post 644, Noraa wrote:Cake is scum and I firmly believe in this. It's my strongest SR in this game.

Gamma/Notsci both scummy asf

I get it my post was scummy. Fair enough and I don't know what to say cuz it was certainly scummy.
In post 646, Noraa wrote:
In post 645, SirCakez wrote:
In post 644, Noraa wrote:Cake is scum and I firmly believe in this. It's my strongest SR in this game.

Gamma/Notsci both scummy asf

I get it my post was scummy. Fair enough and I don't know what to say cuz it was certainly scummy.
why have I been on Gamma all day then?
The more you try to convince me, the more im certain ur scum.

Town!cake does not react to a SR the way you are doing it rn. Town!Cake is the scummiest player on the surface of the planet(this is exaggerated to help push my point). Town!Cake doesn't talk logic. Doesn't talk anything except what he thinks.

This is not town!cake.
In post 649, Noraa wrote:Its hard to describe why im SRing Cake. It truly is a soul read.
In post 652, Noraa wrote:
In post 651, SirCakez wrote:omg Cabd said this too and it's driving me nuts
and Cabd caught scum!you on day 1.
In post 654, Noraa wrote:
In post 653, SirCakez wrote:you're not cabd sadly
im not. but my soul reads are fairly impressive.
In post 684, Noraa wrote:Yeah Lilith I think cake is scum for not being scummy enough.

A shit ton of players on this site play more scummy as town and more towny as scum. Cake is one of them.

The fact that no one SRs him except me when we're already on page 28 is a huge red flag. I've basically only seen Cake die day 1 as town.
In post 685, Noraa wrote:The other part of the meta is that he just feels off here. Hard to describe but anyone that's played with him should be able to feel it to a certain extent.
In post 687, Noraa wrote:Btw tomorrow I am instachallenging Cake's team if im still alive.

Y'all want transparency. That is exactly what im doing tomorrow.
In post 693, Noraa wrote:
In post 691, SirCakez wrote:i'm not sure if Noraa is scum but if she wants to play antitown I'll help yeet her
Why don't you support the pooky wagon then?

Ur just trying to justify a vote on me here.

Ur scum.
In post 720, Noraa wrote:Again, I'll say it one more time, if I live til tomorrow, im instachallenging cake unless someone spends a very long time convincing me that's a bad idea cuz im 100% sure cake is scum and you'd have to have some real convincing reason for not voting out what I consider confscum.
In post 754, Noraa wrote:
In post 733, Gamma Emerald wrote:But Cakez gives a sorta lhf wrong-place-wrong-time vibe as town
Very good way to put it.
In post 775, Noraa wrote:Notice Notsci and Cake avoiding my wagon like the plague.

Cake/Notsci both scum anyways.

If I truly am wrong somehow in these reads, I still am 100% sure {Cake, Notsci} contains at least 1 scum.
In post 776, Noraa wrote:Lets get this day over with.

VOTE: Noraa

Which scum wants to hammer me?
Cake?
Notisci?
In post 785, Noraa wrote:Notsci is scum
Cake is scum
im damn near certain I solved half the game.
In post 794, Noraa wrote:Off wagon we have:

SirCakez - scum
AGar - be really weird if he hammers me after TRing me for so long.
PookyTheMagicalBear - will be extremely disappointed but not the first time pooky couldn't read me.
Gamma Emerald - will be really weird if he hammers also.
Lilith2013 - a maybe scum candidate regardless of hammer.
notscience -scum

The hammerer will be in {Notsci, Cake, Pooky, Lilith}
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4364, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4359, Noraa wrote:
This is total bullshit
In Legends of Hidden Temple you claimed a 100% FOR SURE META SOUL READ THAT I WAS SCUM
And OF COURSE I was town
After that I can't believe at all any of your meta on me crap
:)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4366, SirCakez wrote:Here
This is for anyone who remotely believes the crap Noraa is spewing
We were both town this game
keeeeep going :D
if pooky is town, he will 100% see what I am saying.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Noraa you can't complain about people not listening to you and wanting to elim you when you pull stunts like this
Your credibility completely goes out the window
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Regardless of alignment your play is annoying me this game
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

I have failed to read you before, I admit.
But I think that I am not wrong here because unlike the last time I read you wrong, this time, everything feels right. All the pieces fall into place nicely and I see a cake that doesn't resemble the town one at all
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4369, SirCakez wrote:Noraa you can't complain about people not listening to you and wanting to elim you when you pull stunts like this
Your credibility completely goes out the window
Keep discrediting. It won't change anything.
You do realize that if im pulling shitty stunts, I am definitely town right? And also if im town, you're best bet is to try to talk logic into my head. but no. Scum cake doesn't care if my logic is bad. Scum cake just needs to make sure my words are not credible so nothin happens to him.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 4370, SirCakez wrote:Regardless of alignment your play is annoying me this game
then step away for a bit.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Noraa may not be a Jester, but she is a clown.

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”