Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1023, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1021, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1018, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1022, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1019, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1012, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Very conflicted. I think his posting isolated is very scummy but I also can buy his excuse that he was burned out by the BooneyToonz game and I did like his post where he cased Penguin. Would yeet in lack of other better wagons.
Here’s the thing: you ALSO saw what happened in Among Us. Tell me Murder’s play/reception differs from that game at all.
Isn't among us is a chat-based game and very different from the forum game?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85156
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

MURDERCAT [6, E-3] outworldER, Akarin, xRECKONERx, alisae, sircakez, battle mage (thegoldenparadox)
The only scum on this in that game, SirCakez, voted around the middle of what was need to lim
NM is in the same place if murdercat is a miselim this game
So like, how is my NM vote bad given that?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:45 am

Post by PenguinPower »

1. presupposes murderkitty town
  2. correlates to an unrelated game with
    1. a different playerlist
    2. a different design
    3. a different size
    4. different wagons and voting structure
  3. nm isn't sircakez
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:46 am

Post by PenguinPower »

like using a wagon from a different completed game as justification to vote a player in a different game is...

bad
<(") | (")>
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

- Daenerys
Daenerys (lilith2013) and Dragons (SirCakez)!
Account made before GoT was bad don't hate
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:50 am

galaxy brain theory - murdercat is bomb and gamma is goon trying to divert the wagon away? that would fit with gamma seeming “jester-y”, whoever said that.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:51 am

my galaxy brain theory could also point to goon!infinity

- Daenerys
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:52 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1024, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you believe me about murdercat being a miselim why do you think I’m scum?
The manner in which you are expressing the read, and the confidence with which you are asserting it, looks like how scum who are aware of someone's alignment talks - in particular you mostly don't address the actual accusations against him, just say "he often gets wagoned as town" and say his play this game doesn't differ from another game, you go big on the assertion he is town rather than actually addressing the arguments made against him. Scum can get self-important about how their "read" of a townie is correct and emphasize how they are right, rather than whether they actually have good reason to hav that read. And to me, that looks exactly like what you are doing here.

singling out NM's vote based on timing is particularly arbitrary, it's like you haven't bothered to actually look through the people voting/scumreading murder and are just picking someone based on wagon positioning. It doesn't strike me as someone who particularly cares about reading murdercat or the votes on him.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:55 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1027, PenguinPower wrote:
  1. presupposes murderkitty town
  2. correlates to an unrelated game with
    1. a different playerlist
    2. a different design
    3. a different size
    4. different wagons and voting structure
  3. nm isn't sircakez
In post 1028, PenguinPower wrote:like using a wagon from a different completed game as justification to vote a player in a different game is...

bad
PP beating me to the punch here.

In post 1030, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:galaxy brain theory - murdercat is bomb and gamma is goon trying to divert the wagon away? that would fit with gamma seeming “jester-y”, whoever said that.

- Daenerys
That was what I was thinking might be happening a little while ago, but it starts to feel almost too unsubtle at this point for that to be the case - the manner of the defense is starting to feel like a TMI townread.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:58 am

if murder were town, I feel like scum should be a lot more enthusiastic about pushing him than defending him? there’s not a lot of towncred to be had here

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:02 am

But like I said, I think I’d like to give murder the benefit of the doubt (although my desire for leniency is rapidly waning) so I’m perfectly happy to wagon gamma, who is actively being weird.

- Daenerys
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t think murdercat’s play is substantially different from that game/any of his other town games, and the fact he’s getting early pressure to this degree tells me he’s town
In booneytoonz XV I recall there was a D1 wagon on him but it was rather short-lived
Meanwhile like, every other town game I’ve seen from him he’s been rather suspected. So imo the trend is “if murdercat gets sussed a lot early he is town”
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:05 am

Spoiler: @D&D
In post 995, Dumb and Dumber wrote:@Daenerys:
Okay. I was under the impression that you were upset, and whatever I was saying was making you more upset. I wasn't enjoying our conversation even though I usually love that kind of engagement. I didn't feel like getting into that kind of fight, and hence wished to disengage. Hope RL got better!

Note that I'm following a
much
looser "Zen" playstyle compared to last year :P , opting to trust my gut and intuition over aggressive active hunting. I'll address some points that you put forth earlier:
  • Question to Catboi
    : He formed a read that I thought should logically be weakened to some part by the information I presented. I didn't notice he mentioned it in his case. In retrospect, even if I did, my question would still stand due to my belief that that factor could have
    higher
    importance than what was given to it in his post.

There are many ways people can react to information presented this way - they can ignore it, re-evaluate based on it, double down and argue against it, etc. and while not
    every
    response is AI, they sometimes are! Catboi admitted that that point might be true, and explained that it still wouldn't be enough to shift his overall position on the slot. That's a fine reaction to me. If he had instead argued the premise that MURDERKITTY probably had differing energy levels and that it was surely a stall technique (or something along these lines) I probably would have thought it's a little scummy initially, and might have continued that line of engagement. The question also has reason beyond sorting
    his
    slot - it also serves to align my own thoughts, in case I had a wrong read on things.

I wasn't
    consciously
    thinking through all of that at the time I asked the question. I don't believe that it's necessary to evaluate every question I want to ask in terms of response information: if something piques my interest, then I'd just go ahead! I'm experienced enough to the point where I can intuitively ask questions I feel are useful, and like recursive hyperfocus into
    why
    I'm asking what I asked would just result in more theory responses (the above is a detailed version of my previous one-liner response).

• Why murder MURDER when I didn't have my heart in it
    : First I'll address an earlier post of yours asking why I'd be okay voting MURDER when I poked at Catboi's read - I view the two as independent things. Even if I scumread MURDER for a variety of reasons, yet found that that singular contradictory reason is worth considering, it's still a question I could ask that serves the dual purpose of finding out how it would factor into his thought process, and whether I should change my own (a better way of putting it would be to try to
    align
    with the slot).

I hold the same ultimate conclusion - I think MURDERKITTY indeed had differing energy levels, and maybe he would have put up a more consistent showing as scum, but his content is still lackluster, the PoE I'm forming seems okay, skitteR thinks it's a fine vote, Ponglin (who we TR) thinks it's a fine vote, and nothing else is generating anything of interest.
  • Daenerys' slot TR but not in townblock? :o
    : I'm a little surprised this got lesser attention than I thought it would, especially when I failed to address it earlier and kept asking for thoughts on my townbloc. To explain - I TR the entitlement the slot has to be townread (as someone else has also expressed), however I think my personal read on that basis isn't particularly reliable - given I also didn't really enjoy engaging with (or about) the slot I figured I'd just let skitteR handle it. Note that this does not reflect an
    inability
    to sort that slot on my part, I just need more content for that, probably. If my slot is NK'd early, count my personal read as a null.
-Dumbass

ty. as I said, I apologize if it seemed like I was upset with you specifically, and I hope it’s clear that I’m not upset with you and that I’m in a better mental state now for this game.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:09 am

In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t think murdercat’s play is substantially different from that game/any of his other town games, and the fact he’s getting early pressure to this degree tells me he’s town
In booneytoonz XV I recall there was a D1 wagon on him but it was rather short-lived
Meanwhile like, every other town game I’ve seen from him he’s been rather suspected. So imo the trend is “if murdercat gets sussed a lot early he is town”
I feel like you don’t actually care about solving. It’s a motif throughout your ISO, like when you were observing me vs auro and your only comment was “well this seems pointless,” but you didn’t try to do anything about it, like you were perfectly happy for the game to be in a state of being pointless.

your best suspect is NM? there are 3 scum and I don’t really see you trying to look for more. If you think murder is town, then are people being actively opportunistic about wagoning him? What do you think about penguin convincing dumb&dumber to vote back on murder after auro voted NM for lolz?

- Daenerys
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:11 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t think murdercat’s play is substantially different from that game/any of his other town games, and the fact he’s getting early pressure to this degree tells me he’s town
I'm glad you have a good sample of scum games to compare that agai...oh wait
In post 749, MURDERCAT wrote:I thought my scum game was good, but in my 1 scum game since my return I got steamrolled pretty quickly because I tried to save a partner I shouldn't have.
In post 749, MURDERCAT wrote:but in my 1 scum game since my return I got steamrolled pretty quickly because I tried to save a partner I shouldn't have.
In post 749, MURDERCAT wrote:but in my 1 scum game since my return I got steamrolled pretty quickly because I tried to save a partner
In post 749, MURDERCAT wrote:but in my 1 scum game since my return I got steamrolled pretty quickly
In post 749, MURDERCAT wrote:but in my 1 scum game since my return
In post 749, MURDERCAT wrote:my 1 scum game
In post 749, MURDERCAT wrote:1 scum game
<(") | (")>
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:12 am

hey penguin wanna join the juicy gamma wagon?

- Daenerys
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:12 am

Post by PenguinPower »

i'm tunneled atm but i'm not opposed if it becomes the preferred wagon
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

BTXV just finished
So saying Murdercat still has 1 scumgame is a critical logic failure bordering on misrepresentation
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1040, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:hey penguin wanna join the juicy gamma wagon?

- Daenerys
You know what, do it. I fucking DARE you.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No one is bothering to honestly engage with me here so I’ll just let my flip speak for itself
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1042, Gamma Emerald wrote:BTXV just finished
So saying Murdercat still has 1 scumgame is a critical logic failure bordering on misrepresentation
Oh sorry - I forgot that I follow every game and player on site and know all alignments of every player at every moment.

Using someone's own words is apparently misrepresentation now...amazing.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1044, Gamma Emerald wrote:honestly engage with me here
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING

You stated your reason for murderkitty town and I stated why it was a bad reason. Instead of continuing that discussion you are throwing your hands up in a hissy fit.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ve tried to respond but I’m not getting any feeling that YOU actually care for what I’m saying.
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:35 am

Post by PenguinPower »

btw - 2 games is not a good sample size any more than 1 game is so my point still stands.
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And not to mention the fact you’re using a blatantly outdated point
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”