Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

boop
Daenerys (lilith2013) and Dragons (SirCakez)!
Account made before GoT was bad don't hate
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1198, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:also I want a response to literally everything I said because you clearly haven’t been paying attention if you at all think I could be scum.

- Daenerys
fuck off I'm not doing that
In post 1199, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1196, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:What do you mean “cakes was negligent in highlighting the recency of the game”?
I wasn't sure how specific his wording was in indicating there was a recently finished murdercat scumgame and I was asking him about murdercat's play because of that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am

don't fucking shade me if you don't want your words to be scrutinized. you're wildly misreading everything and responding with completely irrelevant statements as if that's supposed to weaken my statements or make me look suspicious somehow.
In post 1189, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:your reads are garbage.

1) does anyone ACTUALLY believe that I, as scum, would willingly pick a 1v1 against town!skitter? I've been pushing her slot since the beginning. that would mean you have two of the strongest town players in this game, who are also familiar with both my towngame and my scumgame, and I'm staring them in the face and drawing their attention like this. in what universe is that how I aim to play around skitter? that makes no fucking sense.

2) look at my ISO. I'm constantly engaging with people, evaluating my reads, picking things apart, and pushing. even though I'm no longer focusing on auro, it's clear I'm still trying to sort him. I'm trying to sort everyone. I'm clearly invested in this game and trying to solve. look at my posts and say to my face that this is a scummy ISO.

- Daenerys
In post 1190, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:not only that, but in order to scumread me you have to believe that after skitter and auro backed off me, that I am willingly, repeatedly, poking and prodding and antagonizing them instead of just letting them townread me. how on earth do you think this is a strategy that scum!me takes with respect to a town!dumb and dumber. how????

either you're blind or you're scum.

- Daenerys
In post 1193, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1186, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1160, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1146, Dumb and Dumber wrote:The Gamma distraction feels pretty boring to me, and I can totally imagine Gamma as stubborn/frustrated town justifying his actions. The emotional reaction does seem a little disproportionate, marking that for later study.

MURDERKITTY is still the correct lim.

-Dumbass
this doesn't really sound like you think he's scum with murder imo.

- Daenerys
I'm pretty sure dumbo's been clear about thinking murdercat is the bomb? I could be miscrediting a post to them tho
they specifically said they
don't
think murder is the bomb
In post 836, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Murdercat probably isn't the bomb though

Catboiii!

-Dumbass
this is also just completely irrelevant to my point, which was that 1146 makes it sound like auro thinks you're town, which doesn't jive with his later post saying he thinks you have partner equity with murder. once again, you've made it about murder's alignment when my point has nothing to do with murder's alignment. how would auro thinking murder is the bomb change my point?

- Daenerys
now if you actually READ my ISO and THINK about the position I've taken on dumb & dumber, you should realize that it makes zero sense for me to put myself in a position where I am constantly antagonizing them if I'm scum and they're town. and you should also see that I'm clearly putting in effort and care about solving this damn game.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:44 am

ftr I really only check into this game once or twice per day because logging into the hydra account to a lot of work
#lazy
reading

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:45 am

more votes on gamma please. or on dumb & dumber although I doubt I'd be able to push through a wagon on them today.

- Daenerys
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't see a tangible difference between your attitude this game and the one you had in hidden temple
so that's part of why I'm not exactly receptive to what you're saying rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:48 am

wtf? in hidden temple I was a fucking wet napkin. my attitude is just me. my engagement, my proactivity, my solving, my sorting, is all town and wasn't evident in hidden temple whatsoever.

??????????

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:48 am

In post 1019, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1012, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Very conflicted. I think his posting isolated is very scummy but I also can buy his excuse that he was burned out by the BooneyToonz game and I did like his post where he cased Penguin. Would yeet in lack of other better wagons.
Here’s the thing: you ALSO saw what happened in Among Us. Tell me Murder’s play/reception differs from that game at all.
Yeah he felt more aggressive and solvey in Among Us compared to here.
In post 1026, Gamma Emerald wrote:MURDERCAT [6, E-3] outworldER, Akarin, xRECKONERx, alisae, sircakez, battle mage (thegoldenparadox)
The only scum on this in that game, SirCakez, voted around the middle of what was need to lim
NM is in the same place if murdercat is a miselim this game
So like, how is my NM vote bad given that?
You can't pull one rando-ass wagon out of another game with different players and compare it to this specific situation and act like you're cleared now.
In post 1027, PenguinPower wrote:
  1. presupposes murderkitty town
  2. correlates to an unrelated game with
    1. a different playerlist
    2. a different design
    3. a different size
    4. different wagons and voting structure
  3. nm isn't sircakez
Thanks Penguin for repeating my thoughts

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:48 am

are we in the same fucking universe???

- Daenerys
Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Dumb and Dumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Dumb and Dumber »

Heya, i'm still not doing super awesome. Lilith i'll try to get to ur posts but i dont want to promise itll happen today

Auro's response to u on my behalf was fairly accurate tho

(This is more of a checkin to say i'm not ignoring this, but rather that i dont have tons of energy rn)

~ skitter
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:54 am

In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t think murdercat’s play is substantially different from that game/any of his other town games, and the fact he’s getting early pressure to this degree tells me he’s town
In booneytoonz XV I recall there was a D1 wagon on him but it was rather short-lived
Meanwhile like, every other town game I’ve seen from him he’s been rather suspected. So imo the trend is “if murdercat gets sussed a lot early he is town”
he was scum in that booneytoonz though??

who even cares about MC meta? he is underwhelming as hell here reading him on that he is more likely scum

-Dragons
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Tbh after answering salsabil's questions I also remembered feeling let down by murder's play, and the sense hasn't really changed
So like, I get why he's being wagoned a whole lot more, but I also recall he just doesn't start out that strong as town. As such I'm going to try to hunt other scum this day phase
<Embrace The Void>

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:01 am

In post 1209, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Heya, i'm still not doing super awesome. Lilith i'll try to get to ur posts but i dont want to promise itll happen today

Auro's response to u on my behalf was fairly accurate tho

(This is more of a checkin to say i'm not ignoring this, but rather that i dont have tons of energy rn)

~ skitter
np, hope you are able to rest and feel better soon.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:01 am

In post 1202, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:don't fucking shade me if you don't want your words to be scrutinized. you're wildly misreading everything and responding with completely irrelevant statements as if that's supposed to weaken my statements or make me look suspicious somehow.
In post 1189, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:your reads are garbage.

1) does anyone ACTUALLY believe that I, as scum, would willingly pick a 1v1 against town!skitter? I've been pushing her slot since the beginning. that would mean you have two of the strongest town players in this game, who are also familiar with both my towngame and my scumgame, and I'm staring them in the face and drawing their attention like this. in what universe is that how I aim to play around skitter? that makes no fucking sense.

2) look at my ISO. I'm constantly engaging with people, evaluating my reads, picking things apart, and pushing. even though I'm no longer focusing on auro, it's clear I'm still trying to sort him. I'm trying to sort everyone. I'm clearly invested in this game and trying to solve. look at my posts and say to my face that this is a scummy ISO.

- Daenerys
In post 1190, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:not only that, but in order to scumread me you have to believe that after skitter and auro backed off me, that I am willingly, repeatedly, poking and prodding and antagonizing them instead of just letting them townread me. how on earth do you think this is a strategy that scum!me takes with respect to a town!dumb and dumber. how????

either you're blind or you're scum.

- Daenerys
In post 1193, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1186, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1160, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 1146, Dumb and Dumber wrote:The Gamma distraction feels pretty boring to me, and I can totally imagine Gamma as stubborn/frustrated town justifying his actions. The emotional reaction does seem a little disproportionate, marking that for later study.

MURDERKITTY is still the correct lim.

-Dumbass
this doesn't really sound like you think he's scum with murder imo.

- Daenerys
I'm pretty sure dumbo's been clear about thinking murdercat is the bomb? I could be miscrediting a post to them tho
they specifically said they
don't
think murder is the bomb
In post 836, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Murdercat probably isn't the bomb though

Catboiii!

-Dumbass
this is also just completely irrelevant to my point, which was that 1146 makes it sound like auro thinks you're town, which doesn't jive with his later post saying he thinks you have partner equity with murder. once again, you've made it about murder's alignment when my point has nothing to do with murder's alignment. how would auro thinking murder is the bomb change my point?

- Daenerys
now if you actually READ my ISO and THINK about the position I've taken on dumb & dumber, you should realize that it makes zero sense for me to put myself in a position where I am constantly antagonizing them if I'm scum and they're town. and you should also see that I'm clearly putting in effort and care about solving this damn game.

- Daenerys
In post 1206, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:wtf? in hidden temple I was a fucking wet napkin. my attitude is just me. my engagement, my proactivity, my solving, my sorting, is all town and wasn't evident in hidden temple whatsoever.

??????????

- Daenerys
In post 1208, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:are we in the same fucking universe???

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:02 am

once again, if you think that my play here and in hidden temple is at all the same, I like....... don't fucking know what will make it through to your head because we are in totally different universes here. there was
nothing
towny or proactive or engaged about my play in hidden temple. I'd also like responses to what I said because it really seems like you have either not stopped to think about anything I've done this game and how it could possibly be scum-indicative....... or you're just scum.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:06 am

I can try to be more present here but I need something to grab me and rn nothing is.
In post 1147, Dumb and Dumber wrote:Cakez, you seem pretty uninvested this game. I'd be glad if you can change that.

-Dumbass
I'm not getting good reads on anyone and like I said I dislike logging into the hydra account.
And there's a lot of arguing that is making me glaze over.
Lilith is transparently town anyways.
In post 1152, Dumb and Dumber wrote:I think I'd work well with Cakez. His lack of investment is a mild concern and I'd rather no concerns at all, but the stronger point is that I think an invested Cakez would be better for the game, independent of your own play.

-Dumbass
When have we ever worked well together? iirc you always diss on me then try to miselim me.
I'm letting Lilith take charge on reading you anyways. I don't have good faith about reading either of you and Lilith is just better.
In post 1168, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I'm continuously getting this feeling that
Daenerys and Dragons
vs
Dumb and Dumber
is not TvT :neutral:
Gonna need more here boss.
In post 1205, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't see a tangible difference between your attitude this game and the one you had in hidden temple
so that's part of why I'm not exactly receptive to what you're saying rn
I was in Hidden Temple and this is outrageously false.

-Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:09 am

I'm so steamed about this game. usually a good sign that I'm arguing with scum.

- Daenerys
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll give response if I think it's worth it, but rn it feels like you're trying to compel me to do something trivial
as for "how to get through to me", the answer is you really can't atp. I don't trust the place your coming from with your arguments so it's just not rectifiable on your end. If someone else convinces me I'm off-base, then I'll be more workable, but I don't see how you can change my mind without a three-point-turn of sorts.
I'm not even directly pushing you yet, I'm just trying to talk on my thoughts, so your explosive reaction seems overly defensive
<Embrace The Void>

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:14 am

this is how I always react to people trying to shade me when I'm being super fucking obvtown.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

and honestly the way you're (as in, both of you) engaging with me in this moment feels awfully similar to how you acted in cards of destiny
so like, the evidence isn't in your favor.

Probably the biggest point I can make is to not treat a person suspecting you like a federal fucking issue. That's honestly something anyone playing with me should take to heart. I intensely dislike it when I'm trying to probe suspicions to get a better idea of how solid it is and I'm met with raw vitriol.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You're not as obvtown as you think. That's just a fact.
<Embrace The Void>

Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:16 am

In post 1202, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:now if you actually READ my ISO and THINK about the position I've taken on dumb & dumber, you should realize that it makes zero sense for me to put myself in a position where I am constantly antagonizing them if I'm scum and they're town. and you should also see that I'm clearly putting in effort and care about solving this damn game.
your shading me does not make sense if you've actually thought about where I am in this game. if you stopped and thought about this for a second, you should see that I have no reason to be constantly pushing town!dumb & dumber if I'm scum.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:18 am

once again - look at my ISO. look at me pushing, sorting, engaging, and progressing this game. yeah, I think I'm the most obvtown slot in this game.

don't talk to me about vitriol when you called me a dense fucker for trying to engage with you about murder.

- Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:20 am

like I'm not even mean until after you said "fuck off." before that I was just questioning your reads because they actually make no sense. if you want to say my attitude stinks, fine. "raw vitriol" is just hypocritical and not even true.

- Daenerys
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1064, Gamma Emerald wrote:not anymore
I s2g do you fuckers have any reading comprehension at all?
In post 1066, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1059, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@MURDERCAT
what did you mean by “your one scum game”?
I feel like depending on this I have a solid binary of where scum is.
UNVOTE: because straight up stating NM is not involved in that binary
In post 1059, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE: because straight up stating NM is not involved in that binary
like holy shit how dense are you?????
let's note I did not target this at anyone, but you have taken it personally

and I've had this issue in a past game, I pushed someone, and they lashed out like it was some affront on their character
That's not conducive to good relations within the game at all, and depending on how well I feel we get along outside of the game, that results in me either not wanting to play with the person or just not wanting to associate with them pretty much at all, since I want to avoid the negative interaction.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”