Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Alvinz

I cant remember much about this game, but according to my more recent posts, Battousai and Alvinz are worthy lynches. Also, is Batty REALLY self-voting? 0.o

BM
If you can't remember anything, it would REALLY help if you REREAD BEFORE you voted. C'mon at least back a vote up.
Is back.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:22 am

Post by armlx »

BM, people who aren't voting are set as self voting.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:49 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Hmm...I really don't know much of alvinz meta. I know in another ongoing he's exhbiting the same tunnel vision but his alignment is as of yet unknown. I'm not sure I like alvinz as a lynch yet. Max...I'll have to review the case on sometime when I'm not playing Touhou.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:57 am

Post by armlx »

He lurked out of the one game I was in with him where he was scum, but thats it.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:21 am

Post by M4yhem »

alvinz95 wrote: None of the points on my main suspects were incorrect, so you can't say the whole thing was incorrect, except for some random notes at the end.
I didn't say the whole thing was incorrect. I said some of it was incorrect, which you accept, and the rest was derivative i.e. based on other people's opinions.
alvinz95 wrote:Really, if I was tunnel visioned on max, then I wouldn't even bother to reread to find another suspect, and I did.
I think you pretended to reread in order to look pro-town. It isn't as though it made any difference- you produced no new cases or arguements and you're still voting for Max.
alvinz95 wrote:Are you Max's pal?
No. Are you Armlx's?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:26 am

Post by alvinz95 »

M4yhem wrote:
alvinz95 wrote: None of the points on my main suspects were incorrect, so you can't say the whole thing was incorrect, except for some random notes at the end.
I didn't say the whole thing was incorrect. I said some of it was incorrect, which you accept, and the rest was derivative i.e. based on other people's opinions.
alvinz95 wrote:Really, if I was tunnel visioned on max, then I wouldn't even bother to reread to find another suspect, and I did.
I think you pretended to reread in order to look pro-town. It isn't as though it made any difference- you produced no new cases or arguements and you're still voting for Max.
alvinz95 wrote:Are you Max's pal?
No. Are you Armlx's?
I share other peoples opinions, they're not based on it, and no one has really stepped up to present a whole case and all what Max did. I reread for my case on Max and BM, and SKIMMED and remembered stuff off the top of my head for the extra stuff. And I REREAD to find new suspects such as Crazy and armlx. So obviously I didn't "pretend" to reread in any case.
Is back.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

Vote: DragonsofSummer
mainly
because
I haven't got much of a read on him, nad this is as good a way as any to get one. But also, I compare these:
Tarhalindur doesn't seem like a terrible choice to me either given that he has had two posts that were completely without content, and has made a baseless accusation because of, according to him, IIoA.
(This was DOS's third post of the game, btw, so there's a little bit of hypocrisy in complaining that Tar had made only two posts.)
FL: Do you not agree with IIoA? and for that matter who do you feel is committing IIoA that Tar is ignoring?
The first quote suggests that DOS doesn't think IIOA is a basis for an accusation, but the second implies that
he
adopts IIOA and is surprised that FL does not.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by TDC »

Iron Man (3): forbiddanlight, Crazy, Iron Man
alvinz95 (3) : Max, M4yhem, Battle Mage
Battousai (2) : armlx, Battousai
DragonsofSummer (2) : DragonsofSummer, the silent speaker
the silent speaker (1) : Coron
armlx (1) : Twomz
Max (1) : alvinz95

self voting and only self voted (4): Pokerface, killa seven, Jex, Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

armlx wrote:
Vote Batt

See yesterday.
I just did "see yesterday", and I don't see where the Batt hate is coming from. Since rereading Battousi didn't help, I reread your posts to see where you elaborated your argument for lynching Batt.

I didn't find any.

The strongest case you made on Battousi was he interrogated DGB, who was 100% town. You don't mention anything else he did, so I can draw no conclusion other than you think this is such a grievous offense that it's worth voting somebody for a day later. I disagree, and I think you're trying to draw attention towards Batt for some other reason.
Vote: Armlx

I think Max is more likely to be scum than alvinz, although I concur that he [alvinz] is tunneling.
Twomz wrote:Vote: armlx because 1) I don't want to vote for myself 2) I can't think of anyone else and 3) I haven't decided if he really has just played with me enough to know I'm town or if he is scum trying to buddy up to me.
This isn't the worst reason I've ever seen for a vote, but it's still pretty bad.

I like what Crazy said about K7, but then he goes and votes Iron Man for the "same reasons" as yesterday, which I didn't like. If you look at Crazy's posts, he's tunneling on Iron Man, albeit not as much as alvinz is tunneling Max.

Jex is a horrible, horrible person for not posting.

Right, that's all for now. Sorry about the delay; my house has been commandeered by a visiting rock band.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by armlx »

HC, I didn't like how Batt entered the game with a forced opening post that made little real sense, kinda this game's equivalent of "Oh, it sucks the Doc died". Since then, he hasn't done much to instill confidence.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:11 pm

Post by Max »

LURKERS
Crazy
, posted no serious posts
Iron Man

Jex

TDC
- Has bomb but no content makes me cry almost, DGB posted content and you don't? I hereby declare you should, post=good, postfromconfirmedtownie=great
TSS
POST CONTENT, don't just once every blue moon
K7

twomz

Scummy Players:

alvinz
is he has concentrated on BM and since the beginning of the game.
Armlx
bases a whole argument against Batt on Meta and the first post
Batt
-
Ya, I just looked at the townie role pm and it says you blow yourself up as well.
The post by Batt that sticks out, saying the townie role pm instead of my PM makes me think "scumscumscum"

Scum-Town Players:

DoS
- Posted 1 or 2 content posts seems lurkerful
BM
Hard player to get a read on, seems townie but a few posts just seem scummy. Also didn't read that until you vote you vote for yourself.
Coron
- Votes TSS without real content yet attacked BM with more content than the contents of Encyclopaedia Britannica.
Forbiddanlight
- Despite contentless posts there's a townie aura, interesting he realises he's posted in wrong thread then posts nothing

Town Players:

M4hem
not scum, and brings god strong arguments to table every few pages
Haschel Cedricson
Like what I'm seeing just want more often

Dead Players:

DGB's list-
Will not blow up today:
TDC: Good clever content, has earned the right to live.
Battousai: He's contributing enough actual content that if he's scum, he's 100% going to get caught and leave traces. Besides I don't see a case against him.
DragonsofSummer: He's making sense, he's logical, he's good.
forbiddanlight: I just re-read. Nah. Not scum.
Haschel: Little content, but so far, so good. He also noticed Crazy vs. Iron Man weirdness.
Jex: Makes sense so far.
M4yhem: As townie as they get.

My scumdar rattles:
alvinz95: Little content, seems to play innocent at every corner.
Crazy: Attention to Iron Man pretty odd. I don't get it. Makes stronger case against forbiddanlight.
Max: Definitely some weirdness detected. Under observation.

My scumdar shoots sparks:
Twomz: Already plotting endgame OMG that's so scummy, bad attittude, not really involved or playing. But plotting endgame. Nice.
BM: I just learned that BM is not a girl! I so know that he gave me the bomb.
Coron: Can't help but think BM and Coron are buddies. Look, Coron confessed! He keeps confessing scum.
TSS: Not one townie post yet.

Potentially explodalicious surprises:
Jex: Almost no actual content, defines lurking in plain sight.
Iron Man: Superlurkmeister.
JordanA24: Z'OMGzzzzz... another Champion of Lurkerdom.
killa seven: Mega-lurking, including his meta.
Removed Tarhalindur from list.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

alvinz95 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Vote: Alvinz

I cant remember much about this game, but according to my more recent posts, Battousai and Alvinz are worthy lynches. Also, is Batty REALLY self-voting? 0.o

BM
If you can't remember anything, it would REALLY help if you REREAD BEFORE you voted. C'mon at least back a vote up.
I really hate it when people paddle out easy responses. Vote stands, but i will make an effort to reread your posts today.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Battousai »

Max, I'm a lazy player. So going all the way back to my inbox, looking for the role, and then coming all the way back to this thread is more work than just clicking page 1 or whatever, look at the posted townie role pm, and then posting that. That's why I said townie role pm, because that's what I looked at.

Armlx: So are you saying I'm the SCUMMIEST person then? You don't think Twomz or possibly alvinz is more likely scum based solely on my first post, which is
Battousai wrote: I don't have to worry about dieing in this game, cause I'm bulletproof

I think the scum gave the bomb to DGB randomly, and probably for giggles.
I think your talking about the last sentence. You do realize that DGB asked BM for why she was given the bomb before I posted that right? I honestly answered the question after BM did. I really see no harm in that
in DGB post 22 wrote: BM, who would have given me the bomb, and why? Theories please.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:45 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Forbiddanlight - Despite contentless posts there's a townie aura, interesting he realises he's posted in wrong thread then posts nothing
I'm sorry. I can't really think of much to say. I think I finally reached my game breaking point where I can't be motivated in any of them. I'm going to try anyway since a couple of my games are finishing up and I should be better about posting soon though. (Also, I discovered how to make Touhou work on Linux so that is NOT helping)

...also, does anyone read the side pane beside everyone's posts? Because this is about the millionth time someone has lacked observation talents.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:55 am

Post by Battousai »

I don't, and I don't care if people call me a he or a she. I know, and everyone else knows, who they are talking about.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:12 am

Post by M4yhem »

Know how you feel, Forbiddenlight. I get tired some days of playing, can't think of anything to say. I usually just post some random stuff and wait till the feelings pass (like today).
alvinz95 wrote: I share other peoples opinions, they're not based on it, and no one has really stepped up to present a whole case and all what Max did.
But lots of people had attacked him; he was the fall guy of choice.
alvinz95 wrote:I reread for my case on Max and BM, and SKIMMED and remembered stuff off the top of my head for the extra stuff.

Why did you feel you had to skim? Why not just present the case against the people you actually suspected?
alvinz95 wrote:And I REREAD to find new suspects such as Crazy and armlx. So obviously I didn't "pretend" to reread in any case.
So you say. But since you didn't quote any posts or even cite them as evidence, it's hard to tell. Your cases against Crazy and Armlx wouldn't exactly be hard to make up.

And again, you're voting for Max, you suspect Max, you're not going after your other suspects at all (Armlx ignored your case on him) so what's the point of rereading, except so that you can say you did?

Haschel Cedricson wrote: Jex is a horrible, horrible person for not posting.
QFT

You too, Pokerface.

Haschel Cedricson wrote:Right, that's all for now. Sorry about the delay; my house has been commandeered by a visiting rock band.
:shock:

I always check the sidebar because I know some people care about being called by the right pronoun and it's very easy to get it right.

As for me- 'he' 'she' 'they' 'it', I don't care.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:19 am

Post by armlx »

Armlx bases a whole argument against Batt on Meta and the first post
Where did I say meta?

Batt, I think Twomz is scummy, but a lot of it is how he normally plays and we will be able to distinguish a lot better whether he is or isn't in a day or 2. Note, this is different from what I disagreed with that was said about you earlier.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't, and I don't care if people call me a he or a she. I know, and everyone else knows, who they are talking about.
I've seen she and he in reference to you. Which are you? Just curious.
-StrangerCoug

alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:33 am

Post by alvinz95 »

M4yhem, I told you that I reread Max and BM, then you come back saying that I didn't reread my "suspects". Wtf? I skim for not as important parts. Rereading was a hassle to just look for some quick notes, and so what if I'm lazy. You cannot quote lack of posting. Thats your opinion that you don't think I reread. I reread to find new suspects. Now that I reread, I still think Max is scum, but I have other players that I can look out for, such as Crazy and armlx. Are you saying that if I have multiple suspects I can't attack just one of them?
Is back.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:39 am

Post by M4yhem »

forbiddanlight wrote:
I've seen she and he in reference to you. Which are you? Just curious.
I'll never tell. :P It's too amusing to see who gets it right, or wrong.

Alvinz- You're talking about two different rereading incidents. I accept you reread Max n BM yesterday, for your list. I don't think you reread properly today, because nothing changed. And yeah, I think if you have mulitiple suspects, you should be looking at them all. Otherwise it seems like you don't mean it.

Armlx- You said you were waiting till he reread to have an opinion on Alvinz. What is your opinion now?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:16 am

Post by armlx »

Armlx- You said you were waiting till he reread to have an opinion on Alvinz. What is your opinion now?
Can't say I'm floored, but its good enough.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

the silent speaker wrote:
Vote: DragonsofSummer
mainly
because
I haven't got much of a read on him, nad this is as good a way as any to get one. But also, I compare these:
Tarhalindur doesn't seem like a terrible choice to me either given that he has had two posts that were completely without content, and has made a baseless accusation because of, according to him, IIoA.
(This was DOS's third post of the game, btw, so there's a little bit of hypocrisy in complaining that Tar had made only two posts.)
FL: Do you not agree with IIoA? and for that matter who do you feel is committing IIoA that Tar is ignoring?
The first quote suggests that DOS doesn't think IIOA is a basis for an accusation, but the second implies that
he
adopts IIOA and is surprised that FL does not.
The second post has nothing to do with whether I agree with IIoA, I was curious as to the reasons that FL didn't agree with it. I have never seen it used effectively and so I don't think it is a good reason for voting either.

I'm sorry my reread is taking so long, work has been terrible the past few days, I think I can have it done tomorrow night at the latests.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:45 am

Post by armlx »

Woah, where did DoS come from?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Battousai »

armlx: Now that I've explained my first post, do you think better of me? Worse?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Post by Twomz »

Got hit by a hurricane, but I have electricity and internet. Classes are canceled tomorrow, and unless my GF demands 100% of my time I should be able to do a reread and a full (hopefully content filled) post.

@ arlmx: I am always more suspicious than thankful when people protect me. I appreciate the fact that you realize I'm town, at the same time I know that you can't be 100% that I'm town unless you are scum (and for some reason wish to buddy up to me /shrug). Nothing personal it's just a playstyle thing.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”