Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 807, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 802, dsjstr wrote:o7

search.php?keywords=mason&t=59348&sf=msgonly

Don't feel like looking through this but what was that about the truther thing?
Yea I already did this too, and it kinda looks like mason isnt really a mason. The problem I have with all this, is, Korina knows about the thread and search for thier own role (this is scummy to me, but perhaps they just wanted to show their own role? still, I think looking through the thread for your own role is weird... I never thought to look for mine, because why would I need to? Seems like scum are going to be looking through the thread for thier "own" role.) But hey lets look PAST that for a sec.

Korina starts asking if masons are town, because they arent sure about thier partner. Why wouldnt they SEARCH through the thread to see what thier partner may be? Just searching should put off more alarm bells about thier "mason partner" as a number of possibilites could be not as cut and dry as a regular mason (look thru the provided link).

Ill be on later
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

BUUUUUT if they are scum, they are basically pretending to be in a mason with a scum partner? Or maybe there is no partner? I dunno, its a bit of a stretch.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I'm still trying to think through that one.

@Korina, why didn't you search for mason in the thread?

Games played.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1034, Korina wrote:I AM PLAYING THE GAME SERIOUSLY IN THE MASONRY, AND GENUINELY TRYING TO SOLVE IN THERE.
I AM NOT SOLVING IN THE MAIN THREAD BECAUSE THAT JUST PAINTS A TARGET ON MY BACK.
I dont like this. Solve here. If you get targeted for solving the game here, they are outing.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1045, Korina wrote:MOST OF THE MASON ROLES ARE TOWN ALIGNED, AND SO FAR, FROM WHAT I CAN TELL, THEY AREN'T PLAYING SCUMMILY IN THE MASONRY, NOR IN THE THREAD, WHICH LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THEY'RE TOWN.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1078, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1034, Korina wrote:I AM PLAYING THE GAME SERIOUSLY IN THE MASONRY, AND GENUINELY TRYING TO SOLVE IN THERE.
I AM NOT SOLVING IN THE MAIN THREAD BECAUSE THAT JUST PAINTS A TARGET ON MY BACK.
I dont like this. Solve here. If you get targeted for solving the game here, they are outing.
SCUM NIGHTKILL, UNLESS YOU'RE PROPOSING WE HAVE A LOOKOUT OR EQUIVELENT ROLE ON ME?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Guillotina »

You are saying like, you are solving privately and we should take your word for it? Why should we?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1080, Korina wrote:
SCUM NIGHTKILL, UNLESS YOU'RE PROPOSING WE HAVE A LOOKOUT OR EQUIVELENT ROLE ON ME?
So, if we die we die but we leave a legacy for town to solve the game.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Guillotina »

Give me names Korina. Who you think are town and whom scum?
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Korina »

THE PROBLEM WITH THAT GUILLO IS THAT I HAVE NO OBLIGATIONS TO HELP ANYONE. MY ENTIRE GOAL IS TO SURVIVE. IF I DIE, IT MATTERS TO LITERALLY NOBODY THAT I DID SO; THEREFORE, ME SOLVING IN THE THREAD IS POINTLESS.
I'M ONLY SOLVING IN THE MASON THREAD BECAUSE I FEEL AN OBLIGATION TO MAKE THE MASON ROLE ACTUALLY USEFUL.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:32 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1076, Vaxkiller wrote:BUUUUUT if they are scum, they are basically pretending to be in a mason with a scum partner? Or maybe there is no partner? I dunno, its a bit of a stretch.
survivor is still scum.

werewolf masonries can exist

pirate masonries can exist

etc etc.

-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1084, Korina wrote:THE PROBLEM WITH THAT GUILLO IS THAT I HAVE NO OBLIGATIONS TO HELP ANYONE. MY ENTIRE GOAL IS TO SURVIVE. IF I DIE, IT MATTERS TO LITERALLY NOBODY THAT I DID SO; THEREFORE, ME SOLVING IN THE THREAD IS POINTLESS.
I'M ONLY SOLVING IN THE MASON THREAD BECAUSE I FEEL AN OBLIGATION TO MAKE THE MASON ROLE ACTUALLY USEFUL.
im just so glad you are oh so eager to help me prove how useless you are to town here and why we should just dispose of ur slot so we dont have to worry about u jointing with scum in the future -koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1084, Korina wrote:THE PROBLEM WITH THAT GUILLO IS THAT I HAVE NO OBLIGATIONS TO HELP ANYONE. MY ENTIRE GOAL IS TO SURVIVE. IF I DIE, IT MATTERS TO LITERALLY NOBODY THAT I DID SO; THEREFORE, ME SOLVING IN THE THREAD IS POINTLESS.
Well that is the issue, we hold the majority! It is true you have to obligation to help us, but we can force you to or we eliminate you. Now I see radio's point.

Either you help us survive so we feel like helping you survive, or we eliminate you.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

why would you want me to be eliminated here korina, if im a likely nightkill target based on what you think you would be nightkilled for?
im clearly actively solving and making reads.

-koba
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Guillotina »

I'm ok with yeeting Korina or Hayker, but Korina more now. She has no obligation to help, I got no obligation to help her survive.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1087, Guillotina wrote:
Well that is the issue, we hold the majority! It is true you have to obligation to help us, but we can force you to or we eliminate you. Now I see radio's point.

Either you help us survive so we feel like helping you survive, or we eliminate you.
now this is a correct mindset to hold against a survivor :) everyone else follow this example, or follow mine of simply getting rid of the thread
-koba
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Korina »

TOWN: BELL, D.P., DJ, NONO, RAYA, SAM, TOOG
SCUM: REBEL, UNWND(?)

I HAVE BEEN V/LA FOR 60% OF THIS GAME, AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I'M SERIOUSLY READING THINGS FROM THIS THREAD, AND I MAY NOT EVEN DO THAT TODAY.

PEDIT: AND I'M DOING THAT THROUGH THE MASONRY. IF IT WERE UP TO ME, I WOULDN'T POST AT ALL IN THIS THREAD. I HAVE TO THOUGH SO I SHALL JUST SHITPOST IN THIS THREAD.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

threat*
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Korina »

I'M OFF FOR THE REST OF TODAY AS WELL FOR REAL. I HAVE PLENTY OF WORK TO DO BEFORE FRIDAY.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1087, Guillotina wrote:

AND YES, THIS IS TRUE, BUT I FEEL NO SUCH OBLIGATION AT THIS CURRENT POINT. YOU'RE PROPOSING WE SWITCH WAGONS, WHICH WE CAN ALL ADMIT, ISN'T VERY LIKELY.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Korina »

PLUS, DAY ONE DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

VOTE: KORINA

Help us solve the game. Fuck your private solving that only helps you or.... get the guillotine.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Korina »

WHAT REASON DO I HAVE TO PLAY AS A SURVIVOR WHEN MY GOAL IS TO SURVIVE, AND DAY ONE JUST DOESN'T MATTER TO ME?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1091, Korina wrote:TOWN: BELL, D.P., DJ, NONO, RAYA, SAM, TOOG
SCUM: REBEL, UNWND(?)

I HAVE BEEN V/LA FOR 60% OF THIS GAME, AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I'M SERIOUSLY READING THINGS FROM THIS THREAD, AND I MAY NOT EVEN DO THAT TODAY.

PEDIT: AND I'M DOING THAT THROUGH THE MASONRY. IF IT WERE UP TO ME, I WOULDN'T POST AT ALL IN THIS THREAD. I HAVE TO THOUGH SO I SHALL JUST SHITPOST IN THIS THREAD.
Ok. How about you give us a summary of why those names are in your town list and those in your scum list. Specially Rebel please.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1085, Rebel Radio wrote:
In post 1076, Vaxkiller wrote:BUUUUUT if they are scum, they are basically pretending to be in a mason with a scum partner? Or maybe there is no partner? I dunno, its a bit of a stretch.
survivor is still scum.

werewolf masonries can exist

pirate masonries can exist

etc etc.

-koba
Yea I read them. But isnt the "target" of the masonry "town" still? Or is it just known that they are not a wolf or pirate? It kinda looked like the originator could also be a wolf/pirate, knowing the target is not a pirate/wolf?

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”