Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

books head back from V/LA & ready to make some real big shit posts!!!!
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

In post 635, Cook wrote:Again, not really seeing anywhere that I can contribute.

If you have a place for me to put a vote, I'll sheep you.

Otherwise, I'm sitting here, as my role requires people to be dead to do anything.
Reading the thread, I'm coming around to DP's idea that this is more a NAI anti-town attitude due to inexperience versus out-and-out scum. His list of topics points to someone more focused on mechanics in general than dayplay scum hunting. Which doesn't help me actually read him here, but at least makes me less pissed that he isn't the elim today.

Full disclosure, Syryana told me we yeeted Hayker with his troll help. So I'm reading the thread with that knowledge and knowing that Hayker has claimed a non-town wincon, so yes, yes, clearly not a bad boot in my absence.

DP is being fucking town as hell, and Syryana actually agrees with me behind the scenes in his non-trolling persona. I'd feel badly for painting a target there, but I'm pretty sure I'm not saying anything shocking there.
In post 699, Bell wrote:Wow, I don't like either of the major wagons and I want to know why people's scumdars are broken this game.

Like, there are obviously scum on both those wagons.
You guys should probably do something better with your votes. Like vote yourselves.
I did have occasion to read Bell in FGO, and I'm pretty sure he didn't come close to being the majority-town pick for town by not actually naming reads. Of course I proceed to like his following content, so fuck if I know.

Pools of interest:

Town reads: NDMath, Magnus V, Disney Princesses, unwnd

Weaker town reads: samantha97, Raya36, Rebel Radio

Not interested in voting any time soon:
Korina (pending no gg with six flipped scum etc.)
pooky (from what I've seen elsewhere his social game is so on point I'll probably never trust him enough to town read him short of an IC-mod announcement)
Bell (I like his posts way more in the context of reading the thread than I did after looking at his ISO for reference in considering unwnd's question to me in )
Toogaloo (initial town read, less impressed later in posting, but feels contrarian enough to be coming at this from a town perspective)
Vaxkiller (not loving the heavy mechanical focus, but the tone feels towny)

No particular read based on content:
Jake the Wolfie
Particularly Stupid
Flea the Magician

Weaker scum reads: Nono (content feels intentionally off-point and distracting in an anti-town way, lots of 'because I'm town' throwaways)
Guillotina (torn between townreading the IDGAF attitude and really not liking the direction of some of his avenues of discussion)

Scum reads: Cook (gut feel doesn't go away)
dsjstr (I hate the vast majority of his content)

I'd be grumpy about not having more out-and-out scum reads, but given the weird-ass stuff in Grand Idea, non-town roles that don't need to play against a town wincon are more likely to be a factor fucking up my minimal ability to read people.
In post 1221, Particularly Stupid wrote:i know this won't work but what if we just agreed to all not post in twilight so we don't make 30 more pages of worthless tripe until tomorrow
And in the spirit of this I'll return to my general philosophy of 'no twilight posting' unless I'm asked a specific question. Gave up reading in full at page 40, light-skimmed the rest.

--PA
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1276, Angry Birds wrote:pooky (from what I've seen elsewhere his social game is so on point I'll probably never trust him enough to town read him short of an IC-mod announcement)
Hello Beautiful,

Would you like to join my cult?

You look positively radiant tonight and we did miss you.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Angry Birds
Angry Birds
Townie
Angry Birds
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by Angry Birds »

I married the last person who snowed me in your style, and I'm not a bigamist. No cults for me.

--PA
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Cabd can join too!

I need an experienced scum hunter
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1276, Angry Birds wrote:
In post 635, Cook wrote:Again, not really seeing anywhere that I can contribute.

If you have a place for me to put a vote, I'll sheep you.

Otherwise, I'm sitting here, as my role requires people to be dead to do anything.
Reading the thread, I'm coming around to DP's idea that this is more a NAI anti-town attitude due to inexperience versus out-and-out scum. His list of topics points to someone more focused on mechanics in general than dayplay scum hunting. Which doesn't help me actually read him here, but at least makes me less pissed that he isn't the elim today.

Full disclosure, Syryana told me we yeeted Hayker with his troll help. So I'm reading the thread with that knowledge and knowing that Hayker has claimed a non-town wincon, so yes, yes, clearly not a bad boot in my absence.

DP is being fucking town as hell, and Syryana actually agrees with me behind the scenes in his non-trolling persona. I'd feel badly for painting a target there, but I'm pretty sure I'm not saying anything shocking there.
In post 699, Bell wrote:Wow, I don't like either of the major wagons and I want to know why people's scumdars are broken this game.

Like, there are obviously scum on both those wagons.
You guys should probably do something better with your votes. Like vote yourselves.
I did have occasion to read Bell in FGO, and I'm pretty sure he didn't come close to being the majority-town pick for town by not actually naming reads. Of course I proceed to like his following content, so fuck if I know.

Pools of interest:

Town reads: NDMath, Magnus V, Disney Princesses, unwnd

Weaker town reads: samantha97, Raya36, Rebel Radio

Not interested in voting any time soon:
Korina (pending no gg with six flipped scum etc.)
pooky (from what I've seen elsewhere his social game is so on point I'll probably never trust him enough to town read him short of an IC-mod announcement)
Bell (I like his posts way more in the context of reading the thread than I did after looking at his ISO for reference in considering unwnd's question to me in )
Toogaloo (initial town read, less impressed later in posting, but feels contrarian enough to be coming at this from a town perspective)
Vaxkiller (not loving the heavy mechanical focus, but the tone feels towny)

No particular read based on content:
Jake the Wolfie
Particularly Stupid
Flea the Magician

Weaker scum reads: Nono (content feels intentionally off-point and distracting in an anti-town way, lots of 'because I'm town' throwaways)
Guillotina (torn between townreading the IDGAF attitude and really not liking the direction of some of his avenues of discussion)

Scum reads: Cook (gut feel doesn't go away)
dsjstr (I hate the vast majority of his content)

I'd be grumpy about not having more out-and-out scum reads, but given the weird-ass stuff in Grand Idea, non-town roles that don't need to play against a town wincon are more likely to be a factor fucking up my minimal ability to read people.
In post 1221, Particularly Stupid wrote:i know this won't work but what if we just agreed to all not post in twilight so we don't make 30 more pages of worthless tripe until tomorrow
And in the spirit of this I'll return to my general philosophy of 'no twilight posting' unless I'm asked a specific question. Gave up reading in full at page 40, light-skimmed the rest.

--PA
I have the opposite read on disneyprincesses and dsj, so im curious how you are getting to those conclusions. (mainly DP)
-koba
"That's the rebel radio sound." | hydra of hellbooks(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1257, Bell wrote:I'm probably prod dodging until Hayker flips. It's not bad that we keep hitting 3p, but I remain in the we should probably be killing whichever anti-town faction is the largest ideally.
For all I know all the other town PR's are useless.
can you give reads as if you were like 100% certain you were going to die n1? i was like just thinking like, if i was scum and thinking abt like the table in general, going thru each slot and assuming i wasnt partnered with x person, would I nightkill them- and you're the top one atm. (i feel we are the 2nd most likley, with the rest being all dependent on ppl's want to manipulate the gamestate. i just have a big feeling u will be likely to die and i think u flip town here
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 249, Disney Princesses wrote:
In post 215, Rebel Radio wrote:on further inspection i also think Raya and Cook are also Not Town.

-koba
What are your reasons for either? Raya is currently my strongest townread and while I don't have an impression on Cook he is one of my very special FAST FRIENDS so I'd like to minimize erroneous pushes on him.
talked to koba about this early on and yes, we both agreed on that -- for me it was simply gut -- but its surely a thread that can be pulled on and perhaps unraveled. also, claiming one's discomfort w the game based on objective circumstances (in raya's case it was that it was her first large) is a known mafiosi tactic however will read on

also bell likes to dip his toes into a whole lot of concepts without jumping in the pool, seems scummy
instantly want to let myself be enveloped in the warm embrace of PA of the angry birds's posting. self reminder to follow up on NDMath thing getting potential deepscum vibes from them however i might just be mathphobic

i think koba's getting stuck in a mire of a bunch of people who aren't rly taking this endeavor that seriously and joking around with their intentions. however i think this is like actually a valid approach to try and pressure these ppl bc its an easy place for scum to hide esp d1

also koba has informed me of like a million and a half third party claims that i am like unable to remember until i actually read them happening in the thread so some of this may be inconsistent with current info. reading on
In post 590, Rebel Radio wrote:hellbooks is currently v busy irl, i've been keeping her updated. we will have a better discussion tomorrow(monday)
its true! i was visiting my partner for several days, who due to the pandemic, i have not seen in practically a year. cut me some slack, gals.
In post 624, Disney Princesses wrote: I've come to the realization that I've understood approximately nothing in any of the posts that you've made.
i tend to think this implies town (i snipped context cuz i love brevity but this is abt nono)
also hayker i want to know how u feel about rolling scum seven times in a row how was that experience for u? that's INSANE i would literally hate that
In post 713, Vaxkiller wrote:If hayker flips red, look at disney princess
well heres a q for u: active disney hydra scum tying themselves down to save a lurker partner? not so sure abt that

my deepscum read gets stronger upon NDMath turning his back on hayker situation, saying he's above it, and instead pushing some random angle w pooks. classic scum

townlean
In post 1153, Rebel Radio wrote:this is Hell.
-koba
hi

okay i'm not posting any more this twilight. nth all the ppl who say this twilight thing sux. love the books though

love you,
hellbook
Magnus V
Magnus V
Goon
Magnus V
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Magnus V »

I'll actually read the last 18 pages if I'm still alive on day 2. I'll townlock anyone who has a killing ability and doesn't kill me.
Magnus V
Magnus V
Goon
Magnus V
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by Magnus V »

Rebel got a lot more towny and Gullo is scummy from what little I did read though.
Magnus V
Magnus V
Goon
Magnus V
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by Magnus V »

Also, the one ascetic claim is like 50+% scum this game, let's be honest. If you go through and search 'ascetic' on the GI thread, it's gonna be mostly scum roles I'd wager. Someone else do the research though. I know my man dsjstr is good for that
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1285, Magnus V wrote:If you go through and search 'ascetic' on the GI thread, it's gonna be mostly scum roles I'd wager.
breaking my vow of silence to say: "damn i didnt even consider that shit" --helly
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

ascetic is mostly town, all you have to do is go to grand idea thread and search "ascetic" in the thread
-koba
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

lol hydra dissonance on point ..
LMFAO
-koba
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If Hayker flips mafia, Pooky is probably locktown.
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1289, Toogeloo wrote:If Hayker flips mafia, Pooky is probably locktown.
im not sure how this works when multiball is a thing - scum factions can push eachother out too. at best you can make an argument for "unaligned" imo based on a push on some1. i still feel pooky is notTown

what makes u think they are locktown?
-koba
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by dsjstr »

So three roles that extend twilight for 72 hours, 2 are town, 1 is mafia

If Hayker does flip Allignment Picker which I believe them, then I think this might be the case 1-1-5-14 with a town to mafia ratio of 2.8:1 so just one night kill seems a bit weak especially considering that if Hayker is telling the truth they could have sided with town and remember that Korina a survivor is in a masonry with a town.

SO I think it is less likely that mafia would get a weak role like twilight extender, just for when the twilight extender decides to reveal just giving my two cents
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by dsjstr »

I should have said scum not mafia but you can read into that as little or as much as you want
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:52 am

Post by dsjstr »

So I gave it some more thought and 2.8 is lower than 3.5 which is what it would be in the newbie setup so idk anymore
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:57 am

Post by samantha97 »

no one tell dkkoba that someone else claimed third party
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1294, samantha97 wrote:no one tell dkkoba that someone else claimed third party
its extremely anti town when u would rather lim a possible town over a confirmed not town.
-koba
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Cook »

Or perhaps it's prioritizing, if you've got a roleblocker who can stay on the not town and you know that you can quickhammer the not town the next day and draw tells based on who jumps on.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:16 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1295, Rebel Radio wrote: its extremely anti town when u would rather lim a possible town over a confirmed not town.
-koba
not reading the thread is anti-town :(

u wil nvr no who it wuz
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1296, Cook wrote:Or perhaps it's prioritizing, if you've got a roleblocker who can stay on the not town and you know that you can quickhammer the not town the next day and draw tells based on who jumps on.
Scummy^^^
Rebel Radio
Rebel Radio
Goon
Rebel Radio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Rebel Radio »

In post 1297, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1295, Rebel Radio wrote: its extremely anti town when u would rather lim a possible town over a confirmed not town.
-koba
not reading the thread is anti-town :(

u wil nvr no who it wuz
you shouldn't play anti town on purpose when you're town just to make it easier for you as scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”