Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by Darox »

Ythill: I did read your post, but to me it just reads as you dismissing his actions as newb town, when they could easily be newb scum just as well as newb town. I think his reactions have been largely more characteristic of scum than town, and as such I think he is a good lynch for today.

The other people I found scummy were nureins and Cass. Cass mostly for the way she pursued Simenon, and nureins because I think he is scummy.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Answering questions received; please tell me if I'm missing something:
sirdanilot wrote:Darox, could you post some content please. What do you think about your predecessor? What do you think about recent big debates? Why is pacman more scummy than anyone else?

I could ask more questions but I'm sure that you can handle 'posting more content' yourself very well.

Pacman, I'm not sure what you mean with that I am 'gone'. If you want me to post anything specifically, just ask.
I just saw that you was inactive after the "end of Ythill VS sirdan", OK? Sorry if I misinterpreted.
kuribo wrote:Just for the record, I read L-3 (which isn't even close to a lynching majority) as a statement from someone who's getting worried.

Also, I don't like not wanting to post your opinion for fear of being trapped.
hmm.
You cutted off the first statement; I'm feared because there might be a deadline I didn't see...
And, to the second, I have ever the feeling of being missing something; I'm not enough experienced here, and usually when I attack, I miss something and I get trapped.
Ythill wrote:@pacman: Are you worried about being lynched? If so, why? What did you mean by "trapped into a misread"?
I'm worried about deadlines, and also because I'm a really bad player under pressure (example: NG624). For the second part, read my answer to kuribo.

I really hate this:
Darox wrote:Too. Much. Text.
Seriously.

Unvote, Vote: Pacman

He came out on top of the group of people I found scummy.
hmm...
FoS: Darox

Are you voting me because I made a long post? With that reason, you might as well vote anyone but yourself. "Too. Much. Text." is not reason for voting someone.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

pacman, that has to be the most ridiculous statement (what you said to Darox about why he voted you) this year that didn't come from a McCain spokesman.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Goatrevolt has been prodded.
Do you want your possessions identified?
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 am

Post by nureins »

Darox wrote:and nureins because I think he is scummy.
I guess that you think I am scummy because you found me scummy, isnt it?
Circular unreasoned arguments are incredibly amazing. It is funny, Ive written so much during the game and so many issues have been pointed out about my behaviour. You could have just chosen one of them and support it heavily...
Read what Kuribo did. Look how fiercely he thinks I am scummy. I laughed a bit with his description, and I mostly think he is biased from the very beginning, but he worked seriously. Your reasons to find scummy someone as Cass and I are funny.

By the way, Cass and I. Cass and I. Cass and I. I just remember it to you. Because your predecessor played with that, gave no reason at all, and when he was asked, he disappeared...now you find both of us scummy. And you give no reasons.

do you also observe scum-pair reasons to find us scum ?
by the contrary, are they independent observations ?
Ill be delighted to hear them, and if you dont mind, both about Cass and Me...
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:51 am

Post by sirdanilot »

pacman281292 wrote:
kuribo wrote:Just for the record, I read L-3 (which isn't even close to a lynching majority) as a statement from someone who's getting worried.

hmm.
You cutted off the first statement; I'm feared because there might be a deadline I didn't see...
And, to the second, I have ever the feeling of being missing something; I'm not enough experienced here, and usually when I attack, I miss something and I get trapped.
HORRIBLE ATTITUDE

The fact that you are a newbie does not mean you shouldn't scumhunt. Not scum hunting is a very anti-town attitude, you should scumhunt at all times if there isn't a jester in the game (and there isn't). This really looks like a really easy way to avoid scumhunting and to avoid to contribute to the town.

Also, maybe a bit irrelevant, but do you know what to do if you don't know if there is a deadline.

YOU ASK THE MOD LIKE THIS: ' IS THERE A DEADLINE?'

Ythill wrote:@pacman: Are you worried about being lynched? If so, why? What did you mean by "trapped into a misread"?
I'm worried about deadlines, and also because I'm a really bad player under pressure (example: NG624). For the second part, read my answer to kuribo.
Same as above.

B-A-D

Seriously, you have made yourself become more scummy in my book. I am going to give you a little FoS.

FoS pacman
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:58 am

Post by nureins »

sirdanilot wrote: Seriously, you have made yourself become more scummy in my book. I am going to give you a little FoS.

FoS pacman
Sirdan, might you convince me that what I said in post 749, part b is yet correct ? Do not simply repeat your arguments on pacman. I perfectly understand them and I mostly agree with you, so this part is clear. But you will understand that there are many ways to express your suspicions and scumhuntings (if it is so), especially if you are bandwagoned. Maybe is a casuality of fate, but you chose the moment in which pacman and you appear as the ones with more votes to put a FOS on him (and allowing you a further change of vote). And I am not accusing you of changing your vote, I know you have not done, and so on and so forth...
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:11 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Darox, you ignored my question. Don't ignore my questions.
Darox, could you post some content please. What do you think about your predecessor? What do you think about recent big debates? Why is pacman more scummy than anyone else?

I could ask more questions but I'm sure that you can handle 'posting more content' yourself very well.
Anyway, you found nureins scummy because you think he's scummy? Wow, I really can't top that logic. Let's lynch nureins! :P
nureins wrote:
sirdanilot wrote: Seriously, you have made yourself become more scummy in my book. I am going to give you a little FoS.

FoS pacman
Sirdan, might you convince me that what I said in post 749, part b is yet correct ?
Great. Thanks for wasting my time by forcing me to check back when you could have just quoted it.
b) sirdan mantains his vote solidly (in that sense, this is good for my view of him. He has not tried to jump over other wagons)
Ah, I've finally found it. What the hell? Where the hell did I jump on a bandwagon? What are you talking about? My FoS on pacman? Oh, come on. I expressed a FoS because he posted something scummy. I can do that whenever the hell I so please. Stop restraining other users by telling them they can't express suspicion or vote someone. It's unbelievably annoying, and also scummy. I am not going to glance over a scummy post, say 'oh but if I express suspicion I'll be accused of bandwagoning', and then ignore it. In fact, it's a tactic scum may use. Do you want me to avoid helping the town? Instead of being useless and call people out on scumhunting, you had better do some more hunting yourself.
Do not simply repeat your arguments on pacman. I perfectly understand them and I mostly agree with you, so this part is clear. But you will understand that there are many ways to express your suspicions and scumhuntings (if it is so), especially if you are bandwagoned. Maybe is a casuality of fate, but you chose the moment in which pacman and you appear as the ones with more votes to put a FOS on him (and allowing you a further change of vote). And I am not accusing you of changing your vote, I know you have not done, and so on and so forth...
'I'm not accusing you of anything, and I don't mean it this way...'

Then why did you even mention this? Seriously, you said something downright anti town, and now you dismiss it too?
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 am

Post by nureins »

sirdanilot wrote: Ah, I've finally found it. What the hell? Where the hell did I jump on a bandwagon? What are you talking about? My FoS on pacman? Oh, come on. I expressed a FoS because he posted something scummy. I can do that whenever the hell I so please.
I find very different:

a) commenting scumtells of other people (with that part I agreed)
b) Fossing. Typically fossing includes to consider someone close to a vote.

Then, I wanted to know if your Fossing was substantially based (other scumtells by pacman, your general perception on him, etc..) or maybe, was a scumtell (you could be building a bridge to vote him soon, unbalancing your confrontation)..so I just inquired you a bit...Im not sure how to interpret your reaction...
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 am

Post by Darox »

It's cute the way nureins is trying to give me more evidence to put against him, but no. I have my reasons for suspecting him, and I don't really feel the need to unload them on the thread unless he moves up the ladder.

Lets try and do one thing at a time people and actually get this game moving somewhere.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:15 am

Post by nureins »

Darox wrote:It's cute the way nureins is trying to give me more evidence to put against him, but no. I have my reasons for suspecting him, and I don't really feel the need to unload them on the thread unless he moves up the ladder.

Lets try and do one thing at a time people and actually get this game moving somewhere.
is that the way to answer my post ? I formulated some questions to you...
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Darox »

No, I am not basing my scum list on possible scum pairs. That would be a pointless endeavor.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:22 am

Post by nureins »

Darox wrote:No, I am not basing my scum list on possible scum pairs. That would be a pointless endeavor.
This just answers the first point. I also asked you about reasons to find both of us scum.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:11 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Darox wrote:It's cute the way nureins is trying to give me more evidence to put against him, but no. I have my reasons for suspecting him, and I don't really feel the need to unload them on the thread unless he moves up the ladder.

Unless you have a tactical reason for keeping that case in your back pocket, I'd like it to see daylight now please.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:18 am

Post by Cass »

Well, I guess my vote is now on Darox, and that seems a pretty good place for it to be. Scummy scummy posting there. The only part I agree with is that this game needs to get moving.
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by Ythill »

Yawn. More baseless assertions from a few people.

Sirdan is actually scumhunting now? A miracle. Or maybe appeasing pacman.

I've seen nothing that affects my opinions very much. Carry on.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

sirdanilot wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:

hmm.
HORRIBLE ATTITUDE

The fact that you are a newbie does not mean you shouldn't scumhunt. Not scum hunting is a very anti-town attitude, you should scumhunt at all times if there isn't a jester in the game (and there isn't). This really looks like a really easy way to avoid scumhunting and to avoid to contribute to the town.

Also, maybe a bit irrelevant, but do you know what to do if you don't know if there is a deadline.

Same as above.

B-A-D

Seriously, you have made yourself become more scummy in my book. I am going to give you a little FoS.

FoS pacman
I didn't say I wouldn't scumhunt. I NEVER did. I just said that I was ever feared of being missing something; blame my bad memory. For example, I didn't catch the reasons of Ecto's attack; kuribo cleared it to me (I'm thanked with it. And I'm feared of it. OK? About the other part...
MOD: IS THERE A DEADLINE?
I forgot to ask it. I can't believe I didn't :oops:

I still can't understand Darox's behaviour. He hadn't explained why to vote me. And I'm trying to reread and reread his posts, and find out why did he vote me. I will try to reread him again, and if I fail on finding out something hidden what would explain his behaviour (a sarcasm, a post to other person), my vote would go for him.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by Darox »

sirdanilot wrote:Darox, could you post some content please. What do you think about your predecessor? What do you think about recent big debates? Why is pacman more scummy than anyone else?

I don't think anything of my predecessors. They had very little impact on the conversation and their only real involvement was the way in which a couple of people tried to go after them for no apparent reasons.

Which recent big debates?

Because pacman is the person I would like most to hang, and he hasn't said anything to change my mind on the matter. I think more can be gained by coming to majority and ending the day than by running around in circles as we have been so far.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Ectomancer wrote:

Unless you have a tactical reason for keeping that case in your back pocket, I'd like it to see daylight now please.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by Darox »

Unloading my suspicions on someone who ranks third on my scumlist is detrimental to the progress of a game which has already been dragged out long enough.

Unless nureins manages to reach the top of said list, I see absolutely no reason to point out all of the things that make me think nureins is scum. Right now it would just be a distraction.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Allow us to be the judge. Unless you have a better reason, I'd like to hear it today. What makes you believe you will be around later to tell us about it then?

Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:32 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

sirdanilot wrote:
THE MOD ANSWERS LIKE THIS: 'NO.'

For future reference, if a deadline is necessary to conclude the day, the topic title will be edited to mention the deadline.
Do you want your possessions identified?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:26 am

Post by kuribo »

After 31 pages, and we're still stuck on Day 1, and at a point where almost EVERY SINGLE PLAYER has been analyzed at some point or another, HOW MUCH MORE FREAKING DISCUSSION DO YOU GUYS NEED? You guys have been on Day 1 for nearly TWO MONTHS.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Cass
Cass
Mafia Scum
Cass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Cass »

MOD: Can we get a deadline then?

I'm getting really tired of this day. I don't like day one anyways, can we please move on? I've no idea qwhat the vote count is anymore, but I'm pretty sure no one's at L-1 :wink:

So.

Unvote
Vote: Pacman

Looks like we maybe can get a majority for that. Right, people?
Can't bake an omelette without killing a few people.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Darox »

kuribo wrote:After 31 pages, and we're still stuck on Day 1, and at a point where almost EVERY SINGLE PLAYER has been analyzed at some point or another, HOW MUCH MORE FREAKING DISCUSSION DO YOU GUYS NEED? You guys have been on Day 1 for nearly TWO MONTHS.
This.

Lets seem some blood people.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”