Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: prism this is fine
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

Hot take: dunnstral is scum again
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:37 am

Post by SirCakez »

Where GreyIce?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Bell »

Cakez giving out town vibes.

But I will be throwing away all my reads because I'm going to inevitably get suckered by someone that knows how to push the I'm town button. Hell, it's more likely that town don't push the town button so early because they're town and not terribly insecure.

I'm against it. The last scum game Prism had with me (FGO) they were very good at faking a town mind set. The first thing they did when they got into the game was social engineering Bork and through him, everybody else.
Call it paranoia or the "I don't like to give people things that they want because I'm a jerk" Bell personality quirk.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 321, SirCakez wrote:
In post 268, Kitty Trauma Team wrote:
In post 265, SirCakez wrote:Ok what's your point here? This is such a dumb thing to nitpick.

My point is that I feel like you're making mountains out of emotional molehills by calling that a meltdown, and that's a real real strong alarm bell to me.

So again, I ask you, what part of that post you quoted do you call a meltdown? Two mildly peeved posts, if even that level of annoyance is hardly a meltdown, but that's the word you used.

-k
He was literally saying he was excited to play the game but was accepting that he was going to be elimmed after like one person attacked him. It was ridiculous.
LLD Mala Prism Bell Titus Dunn are one person. Some have stated they’ve checked out til elim phase. That’s not one person.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 328, Bell wrote:Cakez giving out town vibes.

But I will be throwing away all my reads because I'm going to inevitably get suckered by someone that knows how to push the I'm town button. Hell, it's more likely that town don't push the town button so early because they're town and not terribly insecure.

I'm against it. The last scum game Prism had with me (FGO) they were very good at faking a town mind set. The first thing they did when they got into the game was social engineering Bork and through him, everybody else.
Call it paranoia or the "I don't like to give people things that they want because I'm a jerk" Bell personality quirk.
No he is not.
He says he’s going to trust me on being flavor guide then attacks me using misreps twice now.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 319, MathBlade wrote:
In post 318, sangres wrote:
In post 296, Prism wrote:Now that I think about it quiet's opening post was pretty rough.
Yes. It was. I want to see more. insert paragraph about rapidly evolving new players here.
Bell wrote:I'm here to let everybody know that while I agree with Dunn that sangres town reads were unnatural at the beginning, Sangres is town.
Because I don't think FF, burdened with a scum role pm can compliment others in the middle of a game like that with Prism.*

*All my reads are subject to reversal.

I think Tammy was doing a seance with their boss's heart.
If you're talking about #300 at the top of this page, then you're attributing a Nacho post to me.

My puzzle is to figure out if this is a thing that town-bell would believe about scum/town ffery. :/

-----------------

Also, and this is a question for Dunn, too: Whose reads were unnatural and why?
Insert paragraph about rapidly evolving new players here? < What’s this?

Pretty sure my reads are bad and sangres is scum without a damn good explanation.
Requoting this to make sure it doesn’t get lost
GTKAS -- MathBlade
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 329, MathBlade wrote:
In post 265, SirCakez wrote:Ok what's your point here? This is such a dumb thing to nitpick.

My point is that I feel like you're making mountains out of emotional molehills by calling that a meltdown, and that's a real real strong alarm bell to me.

So again, I ask you, what part of that post you quoted do you call a meltdown? Two mildly peeved posts, if even that level of annoyance is hardly a meltdown, but that's the word you used.

-k
He was literally saying he was excited to play the game but was accepting that he was going to be elimmed after like one person attacked him. It was ridiculous.
LLD Mala Prism Bell Titus Dunn are one person. Some have stated they’ve checked out til elim phase. That’s not one person.
Ok one person was an exaggeration
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

I think ur town dude just stop feeding people attacking you
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Bell »

In post 330, MathBlade wrote:

No he is not.
He says he’s going to trust me on being flavor guide then attacks me using misreps twice now.
If we're going to get bogged down into these sorts of shallow discussions we're going to need more than 85 pages.
1. Mathblade isn't likely going to not wiki-link every artifact that comes up because he's helpful as either alignment because it's easy and if he doesn't say it, someone else is gunna.
2. He didn't misrep you, he misrepped the game state. On the otherhand the seriousness of the reads and how confident people are that you're scum is somewhat up for debate. It's day 1. Nobody whose town is genuinely confident. We're all performing in our own way. Implying otherwise is below your level of skill.

These points are easily refuted or pushed against. Also, my activity is going to take a steep dip off the weekend. RIP. I'm having a lot of fun this game too. *sigh*.

Pedit:
@Sircakez, please don't be a sucker. Math fixating is very typical of his scum game. I've never seen his town game so I suppose I'm full of shit here though!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

Do you think he's scum Bell?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

And how am I doing that?
The entire argument I am scum is based on I didn’t react immediately despite a flu and roleplaying with friends and my reaction time.
If I dissuade that I am spamming and running up post count and therefore “feeding people”.
If I don’t respond immediately then I am scum for not responding fast enough.
It’s lose lose.

What do you think of Sangres?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

it's all tonal and behavioural with math. not what he says, but how he says it.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Bell »

I dunno, I'm town dude.
I've never seen his town game. I have no reference except his cheap AtE which was obvious manipulation. I'm going to scum read him for intentionally manipulating my feelings.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

my gut feeling is we should use D1 to elim a slot which won't solve itself over time. No point elimming math early when his alignment will become obvious later.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Bell »

In post 336, MathBlade wrote:And how am I doing that?
The entire argument I am scum is based on I didn’t react immediately despite a flu and roleplaying with friends and my reaction time.
If I dissuade that I am spamming and running up post count and therefore “feeding people”.
It’s lose lose.

1. No the entire argument isn't based on that.
2. You don't need to respond to every attack against you.
3. You don't need to respond to every attack against you immediately either.
4. You're full of shit.

I think Sangres is town. I also think Nacho is intentionally towning it up by going on about his missing being scum in a wifomy way because it makes me think, "Ahah, as scum he'd never be this upfront, I see hope" but then, I kind of think, well actually, recently I seem to have seen an example of someone doing something like this so maybe I shouldn't get so excited.

It's a wifom tunnel in Bell world.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:59 am

Post by sangres »

In post 319, MathBlade wrote:
In post 318, sangres wrote:
In post 296, Prism wrote:Now that I think about it quiet's opening post was pretty rough.
Yes. It was. I want to see more. insert paragraph about rapidly evolving new players here.
Bell wrote:I'm here to let everybody know that while I agree with Dunn that sangres town reads were unnatural at the beginning, Sangres is town.
Because I don't think FF, burdened with a scum role pm can compliment others in the middle of a game like that with Prism.*

*All my reads are subject to reversal.

I think Tammy was doing a seance with their boss's heart.
If you're talking about #300 at the top of this page, then you're attributing a Nacho post to me.

My puzzle is to figure out if this is a thing that town-bell would believe about scum/town ffery. :/

-----------------

Also, and this is a question for Dunn, too: Whose reads were unnatural and why?
Insert paragraph about rapidly evolving new players here? < What’s this?

Pretty sure my reads are bad and sangres is scum without a damn good explanation.
I'm throttling a lot of predispositions about you in an effort to give you a fair shake. This post of yours doesn't help. There are several separate lines of development that I'm watching, and explaining that post in detail derails two of them. I wrote up a response and stuck it in my drafts to post later if it's still relevant, when it doesn't jostle stuff I want to watch.

The "insert paragraph" was basically a shorthand comment to Prism, because I think he probably has some of the same reactions to Quiet's post that I do because of our involvements in the Iceland newbie game. I was the mod and Prism was scum. The specifics of what I'm thinking about Prism as a new, rapidly evolving player are not going to hit the thread right now.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why does town post “insert paragraph about rapidly evolving new players here”?
1. Yes it feels like it’s all “math sucks or didn’t pass my piss poor reaction test”
2. Yes I do otherwise I am scumread per earlier
3. See above
4. Wow such great content.

Pedit: Prism isn’t new. They’re experienced.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:07 am

Post by sangres »

It's not a reaction test. And Quiet is the new player I'm talking about.

You've completely NOT followed the actual line of interaction here: Quiet's post (which I replied to earlier), Prism's short comment about it, and my response to Prism.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:09 am

Post by sangres »

Also, just noticed I said "Prism" instead of "Quiet" in my 341. Which explains that disconnect in 342.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Bell »

1. Because people use shorthand to communicate because effort/articulation isnt always readily available or necessary. I thought they were talking about quiet and how does this make them scum?

No Mathblade.
Your thinking is totally rigid here.
Responding to every accusation against you is a playstyle choice and it is not natural law that if you don't immediately respond to every accusation made against you you're doomed to be scum read for eternity.
Nor is there any guarantee that your method is the right one for changing people's minds.
Kitty Trauma Team
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Kitty Trauma Team
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Kitty Trauma Team »

In post 329, MathBlade wrote:

-k

Here’s the thing:

Just because I agreed with LDD that you weren’t fast with a comeback does not mean I think you are scum. I just agreed with the fact she had a point there, but does not mean I’m scum reading you for it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

I think we need to move on to elimination phase.

@Math, I have lost the thread to what you're trying to say. I also frankly do not care. Take a VLA. Let the thread talk about not!you. If you don't, you'll be the elimination more likely than not. I only say this because I think you're town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Tammy »

?

FGO I don’t think Bork played in and prism posted on their main after two posts and was replaced, so I’m not sure of your point here.

Also wanted to respond to another post but I’m hungover and can’t find it now.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 340, Bell wrote:
In post 336, MathBlade wrote:And how am I doing that?
It’s lose lose.

1. No the entire argument isn't based on that.
2. You don't need to respond to every attack against you.
3. You don't need to respond to every attack against you immediately either.
4. You're full of shit.

I think Sangres is town. I also think Nacho is intentionally towning it up by going on about his missing being scum in a wifomy way because it makes me think, "Ahah, as scum he'd never be this upfront, I see hope" but then, I kind of think, well actually, recently I seem to have seen an example of someone doing something like this so maybe I shouldn't get so excited.

It's a wifom tunnel in Bell world.
Your point by pint here is weird because often people feel a natural need to defend themselves, and he was literally being called scum because he didn’t respond quickly enough and then responded weirdly to the accusation he was in the scum qt.

Your interaction feels weird here, feels like you’re doing your due diligence to not look like your partnered.

Yeah, I actually think as scum nacho would play up not getting scum if they got it. Not saying he’s scum for it just think it’s entirely possible as scum he says it too.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”