Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 898, MathBlade wrote:
In post 896, Grendel wrote:Can somebody confirm to me if sub ins inheirt their predessessor's flovar?

B/C is they inheirt the pred's flavor then Titius is cuaght scum.
Flavor is a part of a role PM yes.

Explain.

I don’t I am prolly dead. And if I was roleblocked then I do another check see if I am roleblocked again or another person is.

If I live tomorrow will adjust there but I doubt it.

You’re writing for others not me.
If you wonder why i kept refing you a lot and enguaging you more then others this game its b/c i was excited to play with you+ you looked town+ you were posting a lot. Its not AI one way or the other for me. I would've sone similar as ethier alignemnt
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Grendel »

Also you put yourself in a postion were a lot of the game state is flowing though you both today and yesterday and thats not my fualt
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 181, chkflip wrote:Oh, were yoou the one who eh-disbelieved my restriction?

Eets not as exaggerated as I was in those first posts. It's actually only once every three lines I need an accented Dexter-like mannerism. It's actually really fun. And interestink. That counts. I can eh-do it less but I was just excited to see my fave kid cartoon picked.

You always so pleasant?
one every three lines Titus should be talking like Dextor. Where has she been doing that?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Grendel »

TBH i wanted to shoot Titus last night, but i was afraid that if she happened to be town then I'd robbed town of a really strong player over paranoia reasons.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Grendel »

VOTE: TItus

vote me off today then vote her off tomarrow. Shes cuaght scum
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Explain about Titus.

Critique my play later if you’re town please.

I am going to be functionally irrelevant. Will analyze your spew later but reads aren’t always my strong suit.

I was excited to play with you too but I got a scumread that didn’t quit and everyone townread you so I had to check you.

So I was hoping townblock central and am sad I was right.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And yeah I definitely see Titus scum with you. It’s in my PoE.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Grendel »

I just explained it! Chickflip lied about thier flavor requiring they post like Dextor b/c Titus HASNT BEEN POSTING LIKE DEXTOR which if thats a requirement then she would have too

ughhhh

Just flip her tomarrow nomatter what ok?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Grendel »

or if you arent here then whoever is town flip Titus tomarrow
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 907, Grendel wrote:I just explained it! Chickflip lied about thier flavor requiring they post like Dextor b/c Titus HASNT BEEN POSTING LIKE DEXTOR which if thats a requirement then she would have too

ughhhh

If I am alive I will sort her.
If you’re town talk to others.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 22, chkflip wrote:WAT is this eh-NONNNNNNsense?

My studies show that there is nothing eh-RANdom about the game of mafia. I'm sure, however, that we will eh-GAther something from this all as long as that eh-PESKY DEEDEE doesn't get in the wheyyyy. Little seesters are the hWORst, eh? Love the sinner, not the sin.

Eh.

Random is not my thing. I am eh-DEXTER, child geeeeeenius at your eh-SERvice.
Yes this is a post resteiction
In post 181, chkflip wrote:
Oh, were yoou the one who eh-disbelieved my restriction?

Eets not as exaggerated as I was in those first posts. It's actually only once every three lines I need an accented Dexter-like mannerism. It's actually really fun. And interestink. That counts. I can eh-do it less but I was just excited to see my fave kid cartoon picked.

You always so pleasant?
In post 541, chkflip wrote:
In post 519, GreyICE wrote:sanctimonious fart sucking
:lol:

Come on, man. That's maybe eh-too far, no?

I'm trying and failing to get into this game, I truly am,
the restriction is fun
, the player list is good (and got better with replacements!) but for me to sit here exhausted af and try to do something with what y'all are giving me... eh. I just don't have it in me at this current moment. I'm not talking about replacing out so don't shoot down a rabbit hole that doesn't need shooting. Idk, eet just isn't clicking today.

My bad, y'all.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 909, MathBlade wrote:
In post 907, Grendel wrote:I just explained it! Chickflip lied about thier flavor requiring they post like Dextor b/c Titus HASNT BEEN POSTING LIKE DEXTOR which if thats a requirement then she would have too

ughhhh

If I am alive I will sort her.
If you’re town talk to others.
You're literally the only one posting rn while im active.

Dosent matter b/c im correct flip tofday anyways. I'll talk to anybody/everybody im town reading as much as i want.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:06 pm

Post by Grendel »

*@all*

tell me your thoughts on Titus, Danfllor, Jesse, and Not 15
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

Grendel seems to be doing mass spew. Throw out so much content that we can't determine who is scum with him. It won't work though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

The VCA is unfortunately garbage. None of the leading wagons were flipped. Jake was a speed wagon. I'd plug a guess at Uncrowned scum but Grendel is in a bus position on Marky Mark too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

What’s your post restriction Titus?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

And it never is Garbage. Don’t make me VCA.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:40 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 913, Titus wrote:Grendel seems to be doing mass spew. Throw out so much content that we can't determine who is scum with him. It won't work though.
You can discount it as spew rn but when i flip town you'll have a lot of explaining to do :lol:

also not going to address your absence of a posting restriction?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Hey just a quick note from me to say that I've been pretty maxed out with work today and have existing plans to spend time with my partner tonight. Normal service will resume tomorrow - sorry for not being super involved so far on d2
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

Did anyone think Chkflip's post restriction was real?

Like, anyone?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

Chkflip faking a post restriction isn’t alignment indicative

Look at FL vs Hectic
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 260, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Alright, so the reason I picked the cover of Necromancer I did was because I wanted to get to this thing. So one thing I was mildly sad about during the Micro Normal I modded with the video game metal cover VC flavor was that my flavor thematic kept me from doing songs like this (though this came after that ended). But anyway, cute song composed for a kinda cool VTuber.

Votecount 1.6Uncrowned (6): Mistyx, Marky Mark, cassowary, Flea The Magician, Vaxkiller, chkflip
Marky Mark (4): Porkens, Uncrowned, Grendel, Not Known 15
Vaxkiller (1): Turin Turambar
the worst (1): Jake the Wolfie
Flea The Magician (1): Fidget

Not voting: the worst

Within 14 alive it takes 8 votes to yeet someone into the void.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-02-15 15:10:00), or whenever a yeet has been decided.
Titus? This doesn’t tell you Uncrowned(Dann) is scum if Grendel is town? Really? This really lends to a chk(Titus) and Uncrowned team. Or if chk/Titus isn’t scum isn’t Jessee is.

Grendel’s flip if scum is highly indicative of Marky Mark town like I thought earlier.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 921, MathBlade wrote:
In post 260, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Alright, so the reason I picked the cover of Necromancer I did was because I wanted to get to this thing. So one thing I was mildly sad about during the Micro Normal I modded with the video game metal cover VC flavor was that my flavor thematic kept me from doing songs like this (though this came after that ended). But anyway, cute song composed for a kinda cool VTuber.

Votecount 1.6Uncrowned (6): Mistyx, Marky Mark, cassowary, Flea The Magician, Vaxkiller, chkflip
Marky Mark (4): Porkens, Uncrowned, Grendel, Not Known 15
Vaxkiller (1): Turin Turambar
the worst (1): Jake the Wolfie
Flea The Magician (1): Fidget

Not voting: the worst

Within 14 alive it takes 8 votes to yeet someone into the void.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-02-15 15:10:00), or whenever a yeet has been decided.
Titus? This doesn’t tell you Uncrowned(Dann) is scum if Grendel is scum? Really? This really lends to a chk(Titus) and Uncrowned team. Or if chk/Titus isn’t scum isn’t Jessee is.

Grendel’s flip if scum is highly indicative of Marky Mark town like I thought earlier.
Ebwop sorry mobile
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Grendel if scum means a majority of my D1 reads were correct and that’s why a D1 wagon on Dann didn’t happen as Porkens/Grey, Grendel, NK 15, and TW (Jessee) were the only ones not flipped and not confTown that aren’t on the wagon.

Grendel if scum did not want Uncrowned elimmed.

Grendel if town on the other hand means that Uncrowned v Marky Mark could be TvT or SVS or SvS or TvT as it’s less clear but quite honestly if Grendel is scum Dann scum is pretty clear.

Now GreyICE could be the third and trying to push a Jesse read here or GreyICE could be town as Jesse with scum Grendel is a decent read. I think don’t vig Grey here.

I think that Titus being unable to do a VCA with Grendel both ways is more damning than the post restriction bit independent of Grendel’s alignment.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 914, Titus wrote:The VCA is unfortunately garbage. None of the leading wagons were flipped. Jake was a speed wagon. I'd plug a guess at Uncrowned scum but Grendel is in a bus position on Marky Mark too.
Vig if you’re out there
Titus has a flipped scum or close enough for VCA purposes and came back garbage.

That’s vig worthy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”