nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:01 am

Post by nureins »

Cass wrote: I've no idea qwhat the vote count is anymore, but I'm pretty sure no one's at L-1
Far away from L-1 (if i remember well, it is L-3).

The good news I guess is that your voting movement "reduces" the list to 3 since given my understanding of the game, Goat is going to move to Ythill.

For my voting patterns, I could move to pacman if I perceive that Ythill is in risk, (or more likely, as a final movement if it is clear nobody else can be lynched). I perceive him as a noisy signal, and therefore Ill not doubt to do it...

And my second suspect (simenon, for those who dont remember) is totally out of the game, but well, seems he is not a suspect for anyone...
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:44 am

Post by Ectomancer »

vote Darox
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:45 am

Post by kuribo »

nureins wrote:
Cass wrote: I've no idea qwhat the vote count is anymore, but I'm pretty sure no one's at L-1
Far away from L-1 (if i remember well, it is L-3).

The good news I guess is that your voting movement "reduces" the list to 3 since given my understanding of the game, Goat is going to move to Ythill.

For my voting patterns, I could move to pacman if I perceive that Ythill is in risk, (or more likely, as a final movement if it is clear nobody else can be lynched). I perceive him as a noisy signal, and therefore Ill not doubt to do it...
If everyone in this town played like this and just followed the leader, we'd be stretching Day 1 out to over 30 pages.

O WAIT
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:50 am

Post by nureins »

Ectomancer wrote:
vote Darox
you are a pain in my (our) ass :P

Jahudo and Cass have discarded Darox because they thought not a consensus vote, and you vote him now haha. Counting jah and cass and pacman's mild fos on darox, this would make him to be in 5 votes...I cant understand all of you, dancing around.

Kuribo is in part correct, some of you are terrible haha. But I have a question for him. Who the hell is the leader ??
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:21 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Nureins, I meant my FoS as something to enforce how scummy Pacman's post was. It isn't a half vote or something. And even if it was, I can vote whoever I so please.

Now, it looks like votes are building up on Pacman. In my opinion, Ythill is still the better play for the town but I'm curious to see where the bandwagon goes.

And nureins, you're not the only one suspecting Simenon, he's somewhere on my scum list too (but not at the top).
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 am

Post by Ythill »

Obviously not me, since sirdan isn't swinging.

I've stated a willingness to compromise because I agree that we need to end this day, but I'm keeping my vote where it belongs until a lynch is within reach elsewhere. You know, in the vain hope that others read my case and vote with me.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 am

Post by Ythill »

Er... cross posted. My first statement was in response to nuriens.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:27 am

Post by Jahudo »

Just for reference here's the doppelganger posts. Darox: What if someone is still on the fence with nureins? How does an unsubstantiated claim move this game along? How does it get people to talk about nureins for instance, instead of the claim itself, when it isn't lined out?
Darox wrote:The other people I found scummy were nureins and Cass. Cass mostly for the way she pursued Simenon, and nureins because I think he is scummy.
Citizen Karne wrote:nuriens, look at the way you and Cass teamed up against Simenon for very poor reasons. A lot of what I see in those posts seems evident of a scumpair pushing a wagon. The way Cass jumped off looked like she realized it was a lost cause and tried to get you to get off too.
For the record I'm still ok with a sirdan-scum lynch if we're doing the concensus thing, but Darox looks like the continuation of anti-town Karne to me from these posts.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:29 am

Post by nureins »

Ythill wrote:Obviously not me, since sirdan isn't swinging.
Er... cross posted. My first statement was in response to nuriens.
I perfectly saw it. Your voting behavior is more than coherent with the view I am getting from you. Then right now I (almost) truly believe you are townie, and I am more than happy to defend you at this stage. If a bandwagon is over you, I not only promise to switch my vote to lynch any other one (pacman or darox) but also promise a significant post to defend you...
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:21 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I seriously am lost in the midst of vote compromises, insane number of replacements, and large walls of text. I'd like to do a player by player reread, and will start today.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Ythill »

@Jah: Such cross-replacement behavior indicates distancing or assisted buddying, but working with three unconfirmed alignments is more problematic than two. It pains me to see such a good chance to verify your catch, yet be so certain that sirdan is scum. Good catch though. I'll consider it.

Speaking of buddying...

@nuriens: I'm touched. Really. What was your purpose in taking such a friendly stance?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Post by Darox »

I thought Jah was townish, right up until he said suspecting Cass was anti town.

OMGUS by proxy?

Please explain how suspecting Cass is an anti town action, thanks.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Darox wrote: Please explain how suspecting Cass is an anti town action, thanks.
I said Karne was anti-town. He made that statement about nureins/Cass buddying and after we asked him things about it he ignored it, but he continued to post on other stuff until he was replaced.

I don't have a read on your actions but I'd like to know if your suspicion on nureins/Cass vs. Simenon can tell us anything new that hasn't been said or unsaid before.
Darox
Darox
Mafia Scum
Darox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by Darox »

The posts you quoted showed me suspecting Cass for attacking Simenon, and of Karne suspecting nureins & Cass for attacking Simenon.

The only difference in those quotes is that Karne suspects both Cass and Karne as a team, where as I do not.

So, the only similarity between the two is we both think Cass is scummy for her attacks on Simenon, which means logically since you think I am continuing Karne's anti town actions, you think suspecting Cass is anti town.

If this is not the case, why on earth did you post those two quotes.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Darox wrote:The other people I found scummy were nureins and Cass. Cass mostly for the way she pursued Simenon, and nureins because I think he is scummy.
Ok so the second sentence does not explain why nureins, but since he also pursued Simenon I can only wonder if his "way" there was indicative of scum behavior. Is this accurate, or was he towny in that situation?

And as to 'suspecting Cass is anti town', I'm mainly trying to find out why only some of the people who attacked Simenon back then looked scummy. I'm pretty sure I had a role in it, but that was so long ago it was written on stone tablets.
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Post by nureins »

Ythill wrote:
@nuriens: I'm touched. Really. What was your purpose in taking such a friendly stance?
I usually answer the posts containing my name. If you direct your words to me and I find your attitude townie, what do you want me to say ? something negative not to appear as buddying ? I dont do such things...buddying is a different thing for me. I was just stating my personal impression over what you commented/inquired me.

And defending you could take me hours, given your playstyle, so I just announced it, and hopefully I dont need to do it haha (this is a joke, but I found it adequate. my serious answer is the first paragraph)
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:44 pm

Post by sirdanilot »

Nureins, assuming someone is town is very bad, even worse than assuming someone is scum. Why would you defend Ythill? Can't he defend himself? Seriously, stop talking for other players and tell them what they can and can't do.

Also, where's Simenon and nhat?
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 am

Post by nureins »

sirdanilot wrote:Nureins, assuming someone is town is very bad, even worse than assuming someone is scum. Why would you defend Ythill? Can't he defend himself?
I have not ASSUMED anything. I found Ythill's exercise on Pacman adequate to clarify positions. And if Ythill is seriously bandwagoned, I am going to write a similar defense for him, since I think he is MOST LIKELY townie. I find very natural and clarifying that this can be done precisely by me, the one to whom he directed his first aggressive attack (even if you cannot remember this attack, it has been very funny how you forgot to comment about it and focused on ythill mild attack on jahudo...).

And yes, he can defend also, and I doubt he is seriously bandwagoned, so hopefully I have not to write a long post...
sirdan wrote: Seriously, stop talking for other players and tell them what they can and can't do.

I just said what I was going to do, not what ppl could or couldnt do.
Precisely, it is you who is telling me what I can do.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:52 am

Post by kuribo »

The more nureins agrees with Ythill's defense of pacman, the less I agree with it.
Jahudo wrote:I don't have a read on your actions but I'd like to know if your suspicion on nureins/Cass vs. Simenon can tell us anything new that hasn't been said or unsaid before.

THIRTY TWO FREAKING PAGES FOR ONE DAY. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID, UNSAID, AND RE-SAID A DOZEN TIMES.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:53 am

Post by kuribo »

I also don't like nureins' buddying up:
nureins wrote:And if Ythill is seriously bandwagoned, I am going to write a similar defense for him, since I think he is MOST LIKELY townie. I find very natural and clarifying that this can be done precisely by me, the one to whom he directed his first aggressive attack
Sounds to me like you're saying, "Look, I'll defend Ythill even though he suspected me, that totally means I can't possibly be scum!"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:54 am

Post by kuribo »

Oh, and I once lost a game because I assumed Ythill was town. Just so you know.

nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:11 am

Post by nureins »

kuribo wrote:The more nureins agrees with Ythill's defense of pacman, the less I agree with it.
I agree with Ythill's way of defending. I am not as enthusiastic about pacman as Ythill. I already stated that from the 4 of them I would only do efforts to save Ythill...and I used Ythill's defence as an example of what I announced (about which Sirdan "instructed" me not to do)...
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:18 am

Post by nureins »

kuribo wrote:I also don't like nureins' buddying up:

"Look, I'll defend Ythill even though he suspected me, that totally means I can't possibly be scum!"
No, it means:

"look how ythill method is consistent along the game"
"look how it is precisely me, one who fought with his aggressive style, now understands why is not something scummy, maybe not the best way to scumhunt, but nothing scummy"
"look how sirdan has avoided this debate all the time and tried to defend himself by saying that ythill attack was so dramatic and aggressive and blablabla, and then he was unprotected...(really melodramatic)"

It is nothing related to my scumness, but about my knowledge in his way of scumhunting. The bandwagon on him is mostly based in this aspect...
nureins
nureins
100% Pure
nureins
100% Pure
100% Pure

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:20 am

Post by nureins »

kuribo wrote:Oh, and I once lost a game because I assumed Ythill was town. Just so you know.
I havent lost any game because I havent finished any. But I could add, in an imaginary way:

"I once lost a game because I didnt notice how two persons shared a false language".

Please, read my post in response to Sirdan. I havent assumed anything...
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:49 am

Post by kuribo »

nureins wrote:
kuribo wrote:Oh, and I once lost a game because I assumed Ythill was town. Just so you know.
I havent lost any game because I havent finished any. But I could add, in an imaginary way:

"I once lost a game because I didnt notice how two persons shared a false language".

Please, read my post in response to Sirdan. I havent assumed anything...
I didn't say you're assuming Ythill to be town, I'm more putting it out as a general warning that he comes across as pro-town even when he's scum. He's a good player on both sides of the field.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”