Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Marky Mark »

It is very possible that I am missing something here but for the poeple who want to vote grendel, how do you explain the second kill N1? The most feasible explanation I could think of if grendel!scum is that we have an SK, but that would mean misty must be mafia, and she has looked pretty town to me all game.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Marky Mark »

@Titus - mistyx has said that the setup is 8v3 due to night action info they have. me!sk is possible fypov I guess if misty is scum, but that's the only possible scenario
Titus wrote:Or they just shoot him

A CC here is dumb
If there actually is a town vig then sure, let's elim away from grendel and they could just shoot him tonight. I suspect that we are not in a CC situation, but simply that there are no other kililing roles within the town full stop.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Would revealing your night action help us sort Grendel Titus?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Marky Mark »

btw thanks for replacing in, and same to you pooky :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1250, Marky Mark wrote:It is very possible that I am missing something here but for the poeple who want to vote grendel, how do you explain the second kill N1? The most feasible explanation I could think of if grendel!scum is that we have an SK, but that would mean misty must be mafia, and she has looked pretty town to me all game.
See where I am at is two fold:

If Grendel is scum like my loyal check would seem to indicate then Misty is probably lock town
If Grendel is SK then Misty is conf scum for lying and the more she says “It’s vague” to what question did you ask the moderator the more sus I am of her Oracle claim, and this might be the world we’re in where Misty guessed a vig.
If Grendel is town then Misty is lock town and one or more of GreyICE/you/someone hood with crumbs is dead

Me conf + Misty conf + narrowing scum pool is hard to pass up if wrong but I think I am right.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

That Mistyx read is the spicy one I had because it only works if Grendel is SK.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1252, Marky Mark wrote:Would revealing your night action help us sort Grendel Titus?
I don’t see why she wouldn’t.

Joats are a bunch of one shots
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1254, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1250, Marky Mark wrote:It is very possible that I am missing something here but for the poeple who want to vote grendel, how do you explain the second kill N1? The most feasible explanation I could think of if grendel!scum is that we have an SK, but that would mean misty must be mafia, and she has looked pretty town to me all game.
See where I am at is two fold:

If Grendel is scum like my loyal check would seem to indicate then Misty is probably lock town
If Grendel is SK then Misty is conf scum for lying and the more she says “It’s vague” to what question did you ask the moderator the more sus I am of her Oracle claim, and this might be the world we’re in where Misty guessed a vig.
If Grendel is town then Misty is lock town and one or more of GreyICE/you/someone hood with crumbs is dead

Me conf + Misty conf + narrowing scum pool is hard to pass up if wrong but I think I am right.
I agree the payoff is massive if Grendel is either SK or scum here. I just think this is unlikely due to the lack of explanation for the second kill and misty being very towny, which mitigates the high reward.
The payoff on locktowning you/misty isn't massive as I am TRing both of you fairly hard, and so are most of the plist

Grendel scum doesn't explain the 2nd death still so realistically comes down (as far as I can see) to either:
grendel!SK, misty!scum
or
grendel/misty both town and you were RBed or similar by scum
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It does if scum vig is a thing.

This is a theme game
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Yeah I mean you are more experienced than me with role likelihood but multiple players have said scum vig is pretty rare. Would also be giving scum 2 NKs which seems like a lot if town have no killing roles
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Night all :)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: grendel
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1252, Marky Mark wrote:Would revealing your night action help us sort Grendel Titus?
No. If it did, I would have outed it already.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1262, Titus wrote:
Does your Joat recharge if we have 10000000000 days and nights? (I hope not this is hyperbole)
If not, what is your hesitance to sharing what you did since it won’t impact what scum can or can’t do regarding your future unclaimed actions?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1263, MathBlade wrote:
Does your Joat recharge if we have 10000000000 days and nights? (I hope not this is hyperbole)
If not, what is your hesitance to sharing what you did since it won’t impact what scum can or can’t do regarding your future unclaimed actions?
1) Claiming what actions I have done tells scum what I can't do in the future and gives them a safety blanket. Ex: If I said I copped you, scum would know you're likely the last alignment investigator and shoot you as I likely don't get 2 cop shots. If scum don't know my features, they have to be wary of everything. (Note: Cop on Math was purely hypothetical.)

2) If a contradictory claim comes up in the future, I can duel scum then instead of letting them know what is safe to claim.

Those are the big two.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

Seeking replacement for Jesse Pierce.
GTKAS
| here.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1255, MathBlade wrote:That Mistyx read is the spicy one I had because it only works if Grendel is SK.
really?

the logic seems to stand regardless, and if you're going to bring up valid reasons to not have me as clear i'd rather you work through them now
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1266, Mistyx wrote:
In post 1255, MathBlade wrote:That Mistyx read is the spicy one I had because it only works if Grendel is SK.
really?

the logic seems to stand regardless, and if you're going to bring up valid reasons to not have me as clear i'd rather you work through them now
If Grendel flips SK the setup cannot be ask you said 8v3. That would be a proven lie which makes you scum since SK would be impossible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1264, Titus wrote:
In post 1263, MathBlade wrote:
1) Claiming what actions I have done tells scum what I can't do in the future and gives them a safety blanket. Ex: If I said I copped you, scum would know you're likely the last alignment investigator and shoot you as I likely don't get 2 cop shots. If scum don't know my features, they have to be wary of everything. (Note: Cop on Math was purely hypothetical.)

2) If a contradictory claim comes up in the future, I can duel scum then instead of letting them know what is safe to claim.

Those are the big two.
1) I am not worried about as someone else claimed invest sort of. I am playing as if I am dead tonight.
2) That’s what I am afraid of. You as scum fake claiming you did something and claiming Joat to be able to come up with a narrative later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Grendel »

im not an sk, im just a vig

-/-/-/-/-

Mark's recent posts, and how much he has been vouched for me definitely does feel like it could be deep wolf material. Which is unfortente. Im not even sure why i was town reading him now off hand. I generally expect that in a situation like this one scum would try to diversify their stances best as possible. So Marky would be the one flying high here, and he'd have two buddies flying low. Or a buddy whose N/a (Jesse -.- )

What was the argument for Mark/Dann being scum togather? I think they arent scum together based off their D1 dueling wagons, but somebody siad they could be.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1036, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1032, Grendel wrote:
@gray

Why are you refusing to engage me?
No point. Anti-town to discuss anything with you, only gives your team information for future days.

We won't speak again until the post game.
This confidence really sounded fake to me. idk if i said that before, but it does. I dont have a great way to explain it. But sometimes scum just say/react hyperbolically to situations in the thoughts that displaying this sort of confidence makes the up incoming flip easier to brush off long term.

Titus falls under a similar shade tho is distributed over the course of several posts.

Mark/Gray/Titus? that would be interesting
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Mistyx »

In post 1267, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1266, Mistyx wrote:
really?

If Grendel flips SK the setup cannot be ask you said 8v3. That would be a proven lie which makes you scum since SK would be impossible.
no, i know

but i don't see why that not happening makes me locktown
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because if Grendel is scum you don’t announce 8v3 if it was 8v3 here and then have scum buddy Grendel follow it up with “how do you know?” Paraphrase
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Grendel »

If i where to look through the lens of who was putting the most effort in trying to figure out what to do in this situation, being open to talking throughout the day... Dannfoar looks pretty town. Cassowary as well.

None of Pooky/Jesse have been present to do anything one way or the other today.

Marky mark trying to flip else where, outside my slot. Is possible deep wolf. Titus/Grey boiling things down to a binary are scum.

-/-/-/-/-

Town: Math/Mistx/Flea
Town lean: Dannflor/Cassowary

Scum lean: Pooky/Jesse
Paranoia read: Mark

Scum: Titus/Grey
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel