farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Goatrevolt wrote:Ah, I see. The issue was that farside wanted me to claim, then armlx.

How about this: Armlx claims next, then kloud claims to get the full lover team, and one of those 2 can pick the next claim?
Yes and thanks you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:20 am

Post by armlx »

God Goat can you get a muzzle for your lover.
*insert obligatory bondage joke, possibly bestiality one given the connotation of muzzle*

Anyways, kloud and I didn't say much. Basic summary

K: Hi
(couple days go by)
A: I kinda forgot about this whole pre-game discussion thing. Just replaced into the other one of these, nothing really pops out to me to say about the set up.
K: Vote counts are probably good to look at.
A: Ok
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:11 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Doing a reread. Should I go ahead and claim next since armlx just went?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

kloud1516 wrote:Doing a reread. Should I go ahead and claim next since armlx just went?
Yes
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:56 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Armlx summed it up thoroughly. As he said, our conversation was short and to the point. Summary:

>Me: Hi
>Armlx: Forgets about discussion. Says he replaced in to another Polygamist Mafia, but doesn't find a whole lot to base scumhunting tactics off of when it comes to set up.
>Me: I say that I haven't had any experience with the set-up, but noticed that voting patterns were a key part in hitting scum in previous games.
>Armlx: Agrees.

>Game starts.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Jahudo »

I think Jen and I are the last ones. Who do you want first?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by armlx »

I don't understand the purpose of saying who goes first, but w/e.

I say Jen goes first. Replacement is going to have a more difficult time piecing a fake convo together.
Jenethron
Jenethron
Townie
Jenethron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:22 am

Post by Jenethron »

Our discussion was pretty lame.

-Jahudo: Hi, not much to say. I read the other game and everyone claimed immediately.

-OpposedForce: Hi. Yeah, I read some too. I don't think it is necessary to claim immediately, but we will claim at some point.

That's it.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Count

Farside22 (2) Adel, Empking
Empking (0)
Goatrevolt (1) armlx
Jahudo (0)
Jenethron (0)
armlx (1) Goat
Caboose (0)
Mana_Ku (0)
kloud1516 (0)
Adel (0)

Not Voting (6) Mana_Ku, Jenethron, Jahudo, Farside22, Caboose, Kloud

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Don't think votes have changed. If anyone's vote is listed in the wrong place, be sure to let me know ASAP.

Now, i'm pretty sure I can't get internet at uni til term starts, so i'll probably not be able to get on during freshers. So expect me to be absent for about 10 days or so. This is the last you'll hear from me before I move.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:58 am

Post by Empking »

I really don't like the people who made a conversation paraphrase instead of their part paraphrase.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:31 am

Post by Jahudo »

Me: hey. Don't know if there's much to discuss. I read some open 76, also polygamist, and people claimed partners early.

Him: Hi, I read that too. Eventually people will claim, not necessary right away but when others do it, then we can.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 am

Post by armlx »

I really don't like the people who made a conversation paraphrase instead of their part paraphrase.
Why?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Empking »

It makes it more dificult to find scum as scum will just paraphrase their partner's fake claim.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Adel »

I'm requesting replacement in all of my games, including this one.
I apologize to all of you for not fulfilling the commitment I made by joining this game.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:32 am

Post by Jahudo »

Empking wrote:It makes it more dificult to find scum as scum will just paraphrase their partner's fake claim.
Do you think scum did this here? What from each paraphrase looks easier/harder to the other scum lover to replicate?

1)
Empking talks about what only Llama wrote (good lover pair, not much to discuss, new players) (562)

Goat lists what he and Llama said and matching the key points of Emp's read (good lover pair, not much to discuss, bunch of new players). The only new thing I got from Goat is that they talked about looking for pairs not individuals. (621)

2)
Caboose talked about what he and Farside both said but it was based on memory and not looking at the conversation, apparently. (588)

Farside talked about her part only and went into more detail than Caboose. She repeated the clump/cluster idea and had a few more standard things to say (i'm for claiming, just look for scum)

3)
armix summarizes what both he and kloud said. (not much to discuss, look at vote counts) (626)

kloud basically restates the same thing (629)

4)
Jen writes what Op Force and I talked about (the open 76 game and claiming partners) (632)

I basically restated same thing (635)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:
Empking wrote:It makes it more dificult to find scum as scum will just paraphrase their partner's fake claim.
Do you think scum did this here? What from each paraphrase looks easier/harder to the other scum lover to replicate?

1)
Empking talks about what only Llama wrote (good lover pair, not much to discuss, new players) (562)

Goat lists what he and Llama said and matching the key points of Emp's read (good lover pair, not much to discuss, bunch of new players). The only new thing I got from Goat is that they talked about looking for pairs not individuals. (621)

2)
Caboose talked about what he and Farside both said but it was based on memory and not looking at the conversation, apparently. (588)

Farside talked about her part only and went into more detail than Caboose. She repeated the clump/cluster idea and had a few more standard things to say (i'm for claiming, just look for scum)

3)
armix summarizes what both he and kloud said. (not much to discuss, look at vote counts) (626)

kloud basically restates the same thing (629)

4)
Jen writes what Op Force and I talked about (the open 76 game and claiming partners) (632)

I basically restated same thing (635)
See I was hoping people would only talk about what they said not what both their partners stated. That was why I only stated my conversation points.
The lack of conversation from armlx/kloud and llama/goat I find highly questionable knowing both people as I do. The only reason I didn't talk as much is my lover was replaced right before the game started and we had only 24 hours to talk so I made it quick and to the point.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:40 am

Post by Empking »

Caboose was the easiest to paraphrase because Farside jumped in before Caboose could make a proper claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Caboose was the easiest to paraphrase because Farside jumped in before Caboose could make a proper claim.
And all everyone else had to do was copy and paste what their partner said and just change names. Caboose may have lost his quick topic and should PM the mod to get the link so he can verify what he said.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:15 am

Post by Jahudo »

farside22 wrote:The only reason I didn't talk as much is my lover was replaced right before the game started and we had only 24 hours to talk so I made it quick and to the point.
I'm confused. You mean Caboose replaced someone else before the game started? And in your quick chat the reason you said hi twice was because he was being replaced? Then why does it say on page 1 that you were the one replaced into the game, not Caboose?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:
farside22 wrote:The only reason I didn't talk as much is my lover was replaced right before the game started and we had only 24 hours to talk so I made it quick and to the point.
I'm confused. You mean Caboose replaced someone else before the game started? And in your quick chat the reason you said hi twice was because he was being replaced? Then why does it say on page 1 that you were the one replaced into the game, not Caboose?
Sorry your right I was given 24 hours because I replaced. Sorry I have another game where someone replaced. The 24 hours to talk is accurate.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Caboose »

Sorry everybody. I kind of forgot about this game for a while.

I feel kind of embarressed because I didn't keep my link. May the mod please PM me the link to my quicktopic. Thanks in advance.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

farside22 wrote:The lack of conversation from armlx/kloud and llama/goat I find highly questionable knowing both people as I do. The only reason I didn't talk as much is my lover was replaced right before the game started and we had only 24 hours to talk so I made it quick and to the point.
I'm pretty sure Llama and I had the longest conversation of anyone, so I don't really see your point here. I honestly don't really even see armlx's chat as out of character either. When have you known armlx to be long winded?

Farside, answer truthfully here. Would it have even mattered what was said between Llama and I? I'm guessing the answer is no.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Caboose wrote:Sorry everybody. I kind of forgot about this game for a while.

I feel kind of embarressed because I didn't keep my link. May the mod please PM me the link to my quicktopic. Thanks in advance.
Send xtoxm (the mod) a PM requesting a link.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 am

Post by armlx »

The lack of conversation from armlx/kloud and llama/goat I find highly questionable knowing both people as I do. The only reason I didn't talk as much is my lover was replaced right before the game started and we had only 24 hours to talk so I made it quick and to the point.
Elaboration would be nice here. Why is it out of character for me, especially when there's no relevant info to discuss pre-game? I find this surprising as usually I'm yelled at in game for being too concise.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:23 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:
Elaboration would be nice here. Why is it out of character for me, especially when there's no relevant info to discuss pre-game? I find this surprising as usually I'm yelled at in game for being too concise.
Had either you or kloud played this set up before this game?
You stated you just joined one, but kloud just said to look at votes. Seems like an out of the blue comment to make.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”