Micro 1000: Names on the List v1.01 [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 1.03

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-28 03:30:00).

execution
mozamis [3]:
bugspray, The Bulge, Mad Hatters Tea Party
Ythan [1]:
mozamis
Not_Mafia [1]:
Not_Mafia
Mad Hatters Tea Party [1]:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral [1]:
DkKoba

Toby Flenderson [1]:
Michael Scott

not voting [1]:
Ythan

game state
parity:

~ mafia members alive: three (3)
~
doom counter
: zero (0)
~ town will be endgamed once they are brought down to
three (3)
members.

previously published lists:

~ none

mod notes~ 24 hour posting period will be resetting at 3:30am CET.
~ not_mafia has used 5/20 reserve posts.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:54 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 69, Not_Mafia wrote:Fuck
:lol:
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:07 am

Post by mozamis »

yeah how dare you accuse people of declining attention spans lol
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:16 am

Post by mozamis »

I understand it's a playstyle thing, the whole Hatter/Scott pretending to be a character thing.
All i ask, if you are town, is for clarity of reads as well as flavour. I've been in games before where town piss around and it's very hard then to find scum. We are already lost in the fog at the beginning of the game, wothout further obfuscation.
Tl;dr: Flavour plus read lists please!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:18 am

Post by mozamis »

For the record, both Hatter's detailed responses give me vague town vibes, particulalry Michael.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:39 am

Post by bugspray »

Moz is doing a good job of trying to look busy but those reads are hot garbage and [p]78[/p] is just feels like scum trying to look town by asking someone to contribute to advancing the gamestate in a way that they know the person won't. The follow up right after is probably damaga control after Moz realized that they said something which conflicted with a previous post slightly
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 32, mozamis wrote:Soft town read on DKK, based on her posting quite freely and seemingly without fear. But yeah, this early on I'd rather lynch anyone outside of Moz, Dunn, Dkk.
In post 33, mozamis wrote:@the Bulge why the scumread on me?
Don't like either of these.
In post 39, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:Good day to you all! I see we are off to a flying start.

The geriatric ruleset is not a ruleset I am familiar without, and one I believe I should not fall foul of regardless. I am familiar with the Not_Mafia ruleset, however, and that E-2 should be considered NM-1

While I would be more than happy to invite The White Rabbit to the party, I do believe that you are running late. VOTE: mozamis
But dislike this more though.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Ythan »

In post 70, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 61, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 44, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 40, Not_Mafia wrote:Bad vote
Would you care to elaborate?
In post 60, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:
In post 49, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 46, The Bulge wrote:do you dislike the wagon or just hatter's vote?
I townread mozamis but Hatter's vote is the only one that strikes me as scummy
So you do care to elaborate, just not to myself. The Hatter will remember this.
Interesting that you're familiar with N_M, yet two out of your three posts are simply asking him if he "cares to elaborate", do you have any other thoughts on the game so far?

-Jimothy
I fear your mathematical skills are skewed. I have made 1 post asking for explanation, not two, and N_M will elaborate and enlighten on occasion if their read is significant enough to warrant it. As it stands, it was not.
My thoughts on the game so far are few, the post restriction mechanic is an interesting one that appears to have evoked several differing playstyles and I am eager to see where this will turn the game. The negative reads upon me amuse me, but do not concern me. That Mozamies considers me nervous is far from the truth, as I am nothing less than indifferent at this time. The he considers me contrived, is quite the accurate estimation given the language, structure and tone of the posts I create. Anyone who has entered into a game with myself prior to this will affirm this is NAI, and simply my standard methodology.

I do wish to challenge anyone whom believes they are capable of mimicking my verbosity and lingual tomfoolery - without sounding contrived - to certainly attempt so.
Don't like this.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Ythan »

VOTE: Mad Hatters Tea Party
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:46 am

Post by mozamis »

*both Hatter's AND Michaels detailed responses...
Mad Hatters Tea Party
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Mad Hatters Tea Party
They/Them/Theirs
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them/Theirs

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Mad Hatters Tea Party »

In post 73, Michael Scott wrote: I resent that accusation, Mr Flenderson; it is not my mathematical skills that are in question, but rather my reading comprehension skills or my ability to pay attention.
However, you must have realized that the attack, at its core, remains the same: whether it was two questions asking Not_Mafia on his willingness to elaborate, or just one question and a statement that he does so seemingly dependent upon his own read significance.

The problem, as it stands, is that you spent two-thirds of your then posting making commentary upon Not_Mafia, a slot that is classically known for the lack of elaborative, responsive posting. That you demonstrated knowledge of him upon entering the game implies that you must also know that attempting to engage with Not_Mafia would likely lead nowhere, and thus, two-thirds of your then ISO relating to such engagement betrayed, to me, an intention to appear as though you were producing meaningful content without actually doing so. Your perhaps overly defensive reaction to the reads of mine and Mozamis', combined with a challenge to mimick your posting style that some may find difficult to read through and parse given the general decline of attention spans on this website over the past few years, and further stubbornness to provide reads of any sort, do not inspire confidence in me about your slot. However, if you are able to maintain your gimmick of contrivance which I personally enjoy reading, I would be inclined away from placing a vote on you. Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation.

-Jimothy
With due respect sir, what you have polluted this thread with is a wall of incomprensible rubbish. While I do commend you upon your attempt, I have found myself reformatting your feature to make it understandable to mine eyes.

It is because of the known quirks of Not_mafia that I chose to engage them in the incredibly shallow manner that I did. A simple answer of Yes would provide the maximum eloquence and information that I would expect from Not_Mafia.

Given the personalities that are present within this game, I do wish to remain somewhat upon the edges of the field as I reassess them and their approach to the restriction that is present upon us all.

My refusal to provide a commentary is not from stubbornness, but from the situation that we are in RVS. I confess to lacking the skill that many players present have in the ability to evaluate a players initial posts. As the game progresses, I will certainly be able to develop my thoughts and opinions more.

My contrived trait will remain present throughout this game, as it has through all my games. As The Hatter I must endeavour to maintain my disposition.

It's when ah slip doon intae mure sinister toons that ye need tae wurry.

In post 78, mozamis wrote:I understand it's a playstyle thing, the whole Hatter/Scott pretending to be a character thing.
All i ask, if you are town, is for clarity of reads as well as flavour. I've been in games before where town piss around and it's very hard then to find scum. We are already lost in the fog at the beginning of the game, wothout further obfuscation.
Tl;dr: Flavour plus read lists please!
I can certainly assure that that my reads will be made quite clear as an when they develop. The caricature of The Hatter is to obfuscate my identity, and nothing more.
Remember, the best place to start is at the beginning, and when you get to the end, stop.
totally not a stealth alt
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 67, mozamis wrote:Town now Moz, Dunn, DKK, Not Mafia.
3 scum in Ythan, Hatter, Bugspray, Michael and Bulge. And that's vaguely in order of scummiest to towniest.
I guess that means if I was calling scum team now I would go for:
Ythan, Hatter and Bugspray.
why was ythan your strongest scumread at this point? was your vote serious?

In post 70, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:My thoughts on the game so far are few, the post restriction mechanic is an interesting one that appears to have evoked several differing playstyles and I am eager to see where this will turn the game.
what do you mean by differing playstyles? do you mean different from 'the usual' for each player? how familiar are you with this playerlist? Or do you mean different from each other, like a variety of differing playstyles? if that's the case, what makes you think it's as a result of the geriatric ruleset?

In post 80, bugspray wrote:Moz is doing a good job of trying to look busy but those reads are hot garbage and [p]78[/p] is just feels like scum trying to look town by asking someone to contribute to advancing the gamestate in a way that they know the person won't. The follow up right after is probably damaga control after Moz realized that they said something which conflicted with a previous post slightly
good posting

Ythan vibing as well but I'm gonna need more.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

post restriction rly do make me super scared to post in here :lol:

also bugspray WIM rn is at scum levels so idk how to feel about that.

also hatter is town thus far.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

early cheeky solve PoE of:

bulge/bugspray/dunns/michael scott
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think we should pile up the dunns wagon :3
retired
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by The Bulge »

why is moz town?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

redacted
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Funnily enough, I also think moz is town for redacted reasons
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'mma using all my posts
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

all my posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sing it with me!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'mma using all my posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

L
o
u
d
e
r
f
o
r
t
h
e
p
e
o
p
l
e
i
n
t
h
e
b
a
c
k
!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'mma using all my posts
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”