electoral college mafia (now its done watch it go)

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:43 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Mast you were also roleblocked last night, is the thing I get from your post?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 683, mozamis wrote:I like Outworlder's point about Tsutus distancing from Flea. Could be good catch.
Fos: Ttustsus

Gypx vs Anya - I still like Gyp for town. Aya could be town too tho. She said she thouht Flow was town, then changed her mind. Didn't see her "making up posts". Prob. both town.
ugh i should go to sleep but like...

DUDE

she litterally DIDN'T say the post she quoted, like, it's bullshit

and yet everyone is ignorring me
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 684, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 682, mastina wrote:For the record her dying message to me (at least I am assuming it was from her) said that you were town. <3
Oh how interesting.
VOTE: Mastina
She targeted me last night
Well, last night, I was targeted by a mailman. They said they were a town odd-night combined mailman alien, that I was both roleblocked and rolestopped. (They apologized for blocking my actions, which is unfortunate, because I did use an action last night--ironically enough, *I* targeted *you*.) They then said they didn't have much more to say, other than townreading you, thinking I am town, and wanting thoughts on Auro; they gave me a code word to confirm it was from them. They also specified a way beyond the code word to reveal to me.

But I assumed it was from Momrangal doing a gambit, that she lied about being odd-night alien with her really being a jailkeeper and that the message originated from her.

I suppose my assumption could've been wrong, but I very much did receive a message with the above as the contents of it and it at least somewhat checks out since I know for a fact that my action on you failed.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 687, OutWorldER wrote:It takes 7 in the 13p bloc to have that bloc vote. I have no idea where moza's idea that this is a delicate situation comes from.
^This pretty much.

I see no reason to not treat the votes in that bloc as basically a Mini Normal on D1.
In post 699, Tsutsu wrote:I know for a fact that mom targeted me last night.
Well I know for a fact that I was roleblocked and I know for a fact that I received a message with the contents I mentioned. I don't know for a fact that it was Momrangal but I assumed messenger-JK = I was targeted by her N1 due to receiving a message and being blocked.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

[quote="In [url=httWhat is this grouping?! Welp, looks like 7 is the count for todays elimination.

Spoiler: Zydrate comes in a little glass vial...
In post 639, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 624, Tsutsu wrote:I do still think Flea is scum but since mom flipped town and was confident flea was town, I will believe and give flea one more day but I am pretty sure flea is scum here anyways.
1 more day of thinking on that because of my favorite most precious and amazing mom
this begins to look more and more like you trying to distance away from a partner by SRing them and then finding reasons not to vote.
In post 627, Xtoxm wrote:kind of weird kill does anyone have particular fear/history with mom

i tr all the excluded voters so this day could be tough

auro we can collab on my vote today
shame we cant private chat over it :lol:
I don't see how it's weird, Momrangal was all over D1 claiming weird shit scum figured it was assured to be a PR. I'd take that shot myself.
In post 633, Gypyx wrote:
In post 414, Anya wrote:you live for now mozamis but your bunny fur will be soaked red with blood by the end of this week

and it's gonna be YOUR blood and not mine to be clear

VOTE: flow trap
LOL

VOTE: Anya

SCUM LOTTERALLY FAKING MESSAGES LMAO
not quite sure I get what's going on here.
This is actually normal Nora, she doesnt look for reasons, she just does.
Standard mom gambit at this point honestly.
Me either.
In post 644, Gypyx wrote:so basically, Anya created a fake message that she presented as something she actually said

and my quote is the actual message she made in post 414

pedit : well, idk, i know it's something i've thought seriously about doing in the past and like, peoples don't *usually* check if quotes are real ya know
Meanwhile I get checked all the damn time.
In post 646, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 645, OutWorldER wrote:say "ew" all you want but literally you've stated Flea is your top scum-read and then like "eh, I'll vote faer tommorow"

how else am I supposed to interpret that.
ya so the way to not look sus is to be like "this person is scum but lets vote them tomorrow." two days in a row. Great distancing skills I have there. Applause to Outworlder for solving the game. woohoo. wtf do you mean.
*grabs popcorn and some sammiches*

Spoiler: A little glass vial?
In post 652, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 647, Tsutsu wrote:I'm also curious who got Momrangal's mail yesterday but it isn't an alignment telling piece of information so why are you even asking? VOTE: OutworldER
The person who got Momrangal's mail could not have committed the kill last night. Yes, with an intact scum team this isn't a clear at the moment but it can be later down the road and it can also give us insight into Mom's final reads.
There's 4 scum. It's NAI at best, its best saved for later imo.
In post 656, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 651, Tsutsu wrote:
yeah and you feel like a deflated bag of potato chips this game compared to your towngame.
the fuck does this mean.

I never stated that this was a definitive scum-tell, I simply stated a suspicion I had about the pattern I saw, and I didn't follow up there with a vote because it a vacuous suspicion that I didn't have a whole lot else to back up with. I do this a lot simply because it draws people in and gets them to engage.
Burn aside, whats your thoughts on Noraa rn. I'm gettin a SL feel from you towards her.
In post 664, OutWorldER wrote:Why do you insist on being cagey and vague with your reads? You only do this to me and I think this has been constant across the two other games we shared.
Well I'm not the only one who sucks at reading Nora apparently.

ps://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12665534#p12665534]post 667[/url], OutWorldER"]That aside, I'm probably withholding my vote until the entire gang gets here.

With Momrangal's whole claim situation I would think she would've drawn at least one investigative role so depending on if any claims come out I think I can get a clear view of how the night might've played out.[/quote]
Yeah ok. Sure.
In post 671, Tsutsu wrote:
In post 669, OutWorldER wrote:When you dipped into Momrangal's and Flea's meta you were very clear into what specific behaviors you thought didn't match up or did match up there.

With me it's just "ew" and "you feel like a deflated bag of chips" and you refusing to elaborate further because "I'll get confused if I think too hard"
I've played like five games with both mom and flea and they are some of my favorite people ever. I take reading my favorite people very seriously.
<3

Spoiler: A little glass vial.
In post 683, mozamis wrote:I like Outworlder's point about Tsutus distancing from Flea. Could be good catch.
Fos: Ttustsus

Gypx vs Anya - I still like Gyp for town. Aya could be town too tho. She said she thouht Flow was town, then changed her mind. Didn't see her "making up posts". Prob. both town.
Honestly I WANT me and norra to be scumbuddies at some point, but given she hates the Red PM of doom, I dont think it'd be as fun as I'd hope.
In post 687, OutWorldER wrote:It takes 7 in the 13p bloc to have that bloc vote. I have no idea where moza's idea that this is a delicate situation comes from.
Because that 7th vote is hammer.

In post 688, Tsutsu wrote:gypyx you said you were sleeping and lurked off but ur obviously not asleep...
elitell. not scum indicative. just wanna point out
Norrraaaaa thought you were better than this cheap ass tactic :( Remember shellyc pulling it on me in DC?

VOTE: Outworld
I'm confident in this, I need to go over some bits of D1.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

hah broke it.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 414, Anya wrote:you live for now mozamis but your bunny fur will be soaked red with blood by the end of this week

and it's gonna be YOUR blood and not mine to be clear

VOTE: flow trap
@ Gyp - I see waht you mean. Anya, why did you change this post?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 631, Anya wrote:
In post 414, Anya wrote:i think flow trap is being erratic town and we should probably look elsewhere

he kinda looks twtbw
don't make me eliminate you Gypyx
why did you make this up?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

if people click on p414 they will see Gyp's point
altho in the end i cant really see scum doint this
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

given up on me typing anything correctly
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

Thinking it through, although it is a bit wifomy, I think scum ANya would be out of her mind to do that, so it clears her for now.
I'm finding Mastina really uconvincing, strongest scum read atm.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

Outworlder, gypx, tstusu all town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Tsutsu read "Lucky Jim" by Kingsley Amis, you'll laugh yourself silly, and remember my user name!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, bin this. It seems likely that Tsu just likes Mom.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 682, mastina wrote:For the record her dying message to me (at least I am assuming it was from her) said that you were town. <3
Oh how interesting.
Thing is, what is ScumMastina's! motivation for saying this? Why make this up as scum?
Putting Mastina back to null.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by mozamis »

yeah, the coffee rush has dissipated lol
Still, no harm in a bit of caution. We really need not to mess this day up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 702, mastina wrote:
Oh how interesting.
Well, last night, I was targeted by a mailman. They said they were a town odd-night combined mailman alien, that I was both roleblocked and rolestopped. (They apologized for blocking my actions, which is unfortunate, because I did use an action last night--ironically enough, *I* targeted *you*.) They then said they didn't have much more to say, other than townreading you, thinking I am town, and wanting thoughts on Auro; they gave me a code word to confirm it was from them. They also specified a way beyond the code word to reveal to me.

But I assumed it was from Momrangal doing a gambit, that she lied about being odd-night alien with her really being a jailkeeper and that the message originated from her.

I suppose my assumption could've been wrong, but I very much did receive a message with the above as the contents of it and it at least somewhat checks out since I know for a fact that my action on you failed.
why the fck would scumMatina bother with this?
Mast in town bloc for now (slightly provisional as I know her repuation as beeing a good player, perhaps capable of this sort of trickery, but I just don't see it atm.)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 705, Flea The Magician wrote:hah broke it.
why the Outworlder vote?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Ugh
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

ok, still haven't re-examined "yesterday",but based on todays postigs, I'd say everyone town apart from Flea, who had NOTHING to say about A LOT of content. Classic problem for scum because of course they don't really HAVE anything to say.
INTENT TO VOTE FLEA.

Town: Moz, Gyp, Out, Anya, Tsu, Mastina.
Null/scum: everyone else.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

Depressing how likely it is that scum are lurking their way to another victory.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by mozamis »

Although I have found that scum are not normally in the"so inactive about to be replaced lurkers", but in that bottom third area.
Like in this game, you'd think Vax is town, because his post count is SO low that he coud get PolicyELimin.
But the blendylurkers...Flea, VFP,maybe Len.
I think we should focus on Flea and VFP.
Otherwise it will be the usual T vs T shitstorm :(
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by tris »

rude
VOTE: schadd_
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by tris »

for real though, i think gypyx is scum
here's what it says
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

So I am only voting Today in:
Flea
Vaxkiller
Xtotm
Bugspray
Almost
Auro
VFP
Len
Randy

(Tris? she seemed town yesterday but nothing today. Prob town?)
So only 10 to go lol
Fck me this game is tricky.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”