GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5400 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5398, LegoLucy wrote:Norwee you need new friends
What do you mean?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:45 am

Post by LegoLucy »

The reason to no elim even if the target is certain is because we go into elo next time we do an elimination, and you don't want to go into elo before you massclaim.

However you also don't want to massclaim before the even->odds kill because you're merely informing that kill
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I like to think we're all friends here. :v
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Something_Smart
This scum, game solved.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Another game solved by the genius master town player Norwee.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bussing Farkran was a pretty dumb move by scum.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5403, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This scum, game solved.
How many games have you played with me before?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5406, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5403, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This scum, game solved.
How many games have you played with me before?

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:22 am

Really?

I can only recall, like, two.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:27 am

If your read is PoE, I don't have anything to say except that your reasoning for townreading people is almost surely not as solid as you think it is. (This is true even in the case of reads that turn out to be right.)

If it's an actual read, then you should defer to the people who've played more with me recently, because my scumgame as of late basically hasn't bussed ever, even when my partner is under heavy pressure (which Farkran wasn't). Because of the way I play it's very easy to just act hesitant and wait for other people to run the wagon up or forget about it. And I never get towncred for bussing anyway.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It is partly PoE, and i didn’t like how you seemed to switch from townreading to scumreading Fark and shading slots that didn’t scumread them. Like you knew the flip beforehand and wanted to get in on the game to look good.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That is, your read and progression on Farkran didn’t feel natural.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I am interested to hear what you think is going on.

- Bunno
LegoLucy
LegoLucy
Goon
LegoLucy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:45 am

Post by LegoLucy »

mm.. selfmeta.

Who's the real scum, S_S?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:45 am

In post 5410, NorwegianboyEE wrote:shading slots that didn’t scumread them
I did this? When?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:46 am

In post 5411, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That is, your read and progression on Farkran didn’t feel natural.
Well... I'm sorry that you don't know how my brain works but you're assuming you do, I guess?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:48 am

In post 5413, LegoLucy wrote:Who's the real scum, S_S?
If I had to pick probably you?

But I'm not confident in that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5414, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5410, NorwegianboyEE wrote:shading slots that didn’t scumread them
I did this? When?
In post 4290, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4273, NorwegianboyEE wrote:just because i ask them to explain their push and position.
That is definitely not all you are doing.
In post 4294, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4282, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Farkran is scum then I'm making myself the fall guy.
FTFY

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:56 am

How is that shading? I just said you were digging your own grave if Fark is scum.

You were trying to paint it as though Fark was setting you up to get killed after he flipped scum. He wasn't, really. You were setting yourself up for that because of how weirdly and emphatically you were defending him. Regardless of your alignment (and indeed, after his flip I was feeling like you were fairly likely town because of how much of a throw defending him like that would have been).

I apologize if my urge to be snarky got in the way of clarity.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Day »

VOTE: No incineration
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Day »

In post 5409, Something_Smart wrote:If your read is PoE, I don't have anything to say except that your reasoning for townreading people is almost surely not as solid as you think it is. (This is true even in the case of reads that turn out to be right.)

If it's an actual read, then you should defer to the people who've played more with me recently, because my scumgame as of late basically hasn't bussed ever, even when my partner is under heavy pressure (which Farkran wasn't). Because of the way I play it's very easy to just act hesitant and wait for other people to run the wagon up or forget about it. And I never get towncred for bussing anyway.
How recently is "recently"? How many games back are we talking?
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Day »

Lucy probably busses Chara, right?!??!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:02 am

I don't know, 10-15?

This pattern has probably held the last 3-4 times I've been scum, at least.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5421, Day wrote:Lucy probably busses Chara, right?!??!
How so?

- Bunno
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Day »

- This felt weird because Alisae was saying it to a conftown Norwee who should almost always be dying before em.

- This dichotomy feels strange to me. Why were these the pairings for you, Alisae? It must be based on associatives between them, right?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”