NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even if S_S were to flip town. Day and Luca should just remain untouchable.
Alisae quickhammering together with a town!Day would be an very very strange strategy if they are scum with Fark.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually scratch that, i've seen scum just quickhammer their partner when E-1.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Day »

In post 5423, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5421, Day wrote:Lucy probably busses Chara, right?!??!
How so?
Because Chara was clearly the death ray for the day and you'd think scum!Lucy would care about appearances. I dunno, I have a weird soulread on Lucy being town now ever since that one post she made yesterday.

S_S's reasoning to vote Fark was actually good, and this self-meta does mean something. I don't see anything to suggest he's scum, just it's hard to be very confident he's town.

Alisae has still had weird play this game other than that Farkran hammer and posting around it which I thought was very genuine

This is a difficultly
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Day »

In post 5380, LegoLucy wrote:That Ali's play this phase is slightly skeevy and eir preference between Chara vs. S_S is awkwardly articulated?
Yeah....

Surprisingly, Alisae's my pick for last scum right now
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why was Menalque shot though.

- Bunno
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Day »

In post 5142, Menalque wrote:VOTE: ali
In post 5144, Menalque wrote:Who is town

Me
Isis
Day
Norwee, regrettably

How many left

S_S
Chara
Luca
Ali
In post 5224, Menalque wrote:Hmm

Maybe not luca

Chara + (ali/S_S) i guess
In post 5245, Menalque wrote:Like assuming that I’m right on my day and norwee reads

That’s me, Lucy, day, norwee all town

I *think* I believe Luca is still town. I was thinking at night that it was weird for him to like... mishandle his buddy being wagoned that strongly

So that’s literally.. chara, you, ali
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5427, Day wrote:I have a weird soulread on Lucy being town now ever since that one post she made yesterday.
Remind me which post?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Day »

In post 5054, Menalque wrote:Lucy is town
In post 5055, Menalque wrote:I feel strongly about this
In post 5253, Menalque wrote:Because Lucy is just a villager
Oh, scum might've thought these were softs and that Mene had an inno of some kind on Lucy

Pretty sure this makes Lucy town
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Day »

In post 5108, LegoLucy wrote:correct
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Day »

Oops. This one:
In post 5108, LegoLucy wrote:It makes me a weird sad that you are misreading me here. I don't think it will cost us the game but for some reason I want to be read correctly by you in particular
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:16 am

My only reservation with Luca is that he deadass tried to push through a skitter execution instead of a Farkran one.

But if he can pull that off as scum and still have everyone townreading him, I'm fine with losing.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Day »

lol but do you think he did it genuinely? His reasoning and pushes still feel natural and in good faith to me, even if they were wrong.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:19 am

In post 5432, Day wrote:Oh, scum might've thought these were softs and that Mene had an inno of some kind on Lucy
Perhaps. But there are any number of reasons why he could be killed.

I actually think it's pretty plausible that scum-Lucy kills Menalque before he can change his mind on her.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:23 am

In post 5434, Day wrote:Oops. This one:
Hmm.

I don't know that I've seen Isis's scumgame before, but this doesn't seem like a feeling that she'd be unable to replicate? Like it kinda has to do with out-of-game feelings.

When I think of what I've used to read her in the past it's usually when she has a flurry of thoughts that come stream-of-consciousness and seem to accurately reflect how a townie would be evaluating and changing their mind real-time. I believe she's done this as town in every recent game I've played with her? But I don't think she's done it here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:25 am

In post 5436, Day wrote:lol but do you think he did it genuinely? His reasoning and pushes still feel natural and in good faith to me, even if they were wrong.
Well, it's hard to tell. I did feel like he wasn't fully engaging my defense of skitter and we were kinda talking past each other. Of course that can come from a tunneled townie, but I don't think it was clearly good faith.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Day »

In post 5438, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know that I've seen Isis's scumgame before, but this doesn't seem like a feeling that she'd be unable to replicate? Like it kinda has to do with out-of-game feelings.
It's an out-of-game feeling that'd have to be faked though, because it's dependent on her alignment

Maybe though
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How good is Skitter at reading you S_S? I think they said they townread you earlier.

- Bunno
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Day »

In post 5437, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5432, Day wrote:Oh, scum might've thought these were softs and that Mene had an inno of some kind on Lucy
Perhaps. But there are any number of reasons why he could be killed.

I actually think it's pretty plausible that scum-Lucy kills Menalque before he can change his mind on her.
I mean, that's a possibility, but killing your one defender while everyone else has you in the PoE so early still seems a little dangerous. I think it's more likely someone read Mene as a PR or someone else killed him for his reads.
Day
Day
Goon
Day
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Day »

In post 5438, Something_Smart wrote:When I think of what I've used to read her in the past it's usually when she has a flurry of thoughts that come stream-of-consciousness and seem to accurately reflect how a townie would be evaluating and changing their mind real-time. I believe she's done this as town in every recent game I've played with her? But I don't think she's done it here.
This is a good point though
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:31 am

In post 5440, Day wrote:It's an out-of-game feeling that'd have to be faked though, because it's dependent on her alignment
Well yes and no. The feeling of her not wanting to be misread by you can be real. The only fake part is just her being aware of this and remembering to post it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:35 am

In post 5441, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How good is Skitter at reading you S_S?
Good, asterisk. I fooled her pretty hard in a recent scumgame, but I think that's the only time I have successfully fooled her.

I was a bit surprised to see her come out of that and call me town again without much paranoia, but if anything that makes her read even more trustworthy.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:37 am

In post 5442, Day wrote:I mean, that's a possibility, but killing your one defender while everyone else has you in the PoE so early still seems a little dangerous.
Is it true that Lucy was in everyone else's PoE? It seemed to me that the consensus PoE was {me, Alisae} and the biggest threat to that would be Menalque flipping his read on Lucy.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Alisae »

I’m personally in favor of ending the game as soon as possible
GTKAS
| here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

1+ that

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No lim sucks.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”