electoral college mafia (now its done watch it go)

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:52 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1915, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1912, Auro wrote:
In post 1909, Gypyx wrote:Anya's claim was the most OBVIOUS fake claim ever
Why so? It was a really specific role... people don't fakeclaim "loyal messenger" for the lulz. o.o
peoples don't claim mafia rolecop for the lulz, and yet

the way she presented it, like, that's not how you out two freaking guilties, and i don't see how it being specific changes anything
People scumclaim for the lulz often, it annoys me but it happens.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:58 pm

In post 1719, Anya wrote:what how did you know i was a mailman?
In post 1720, Anya wrote:are you a mafia rolecop?
In post 1724, Anya wrote:i'm not a mailman or a rolecop though

i won't confirm or deny whether i'm mafia though

the game wouldn't be fun if we all role claimed straight away
In post 1722, Anya wrote:wait what how did they figure out i was a mafia rolecop?
In post 1732, Anya wrote:ok i'll claim i dunno exactly what it does but i'm a loyal messenger

targeted randy savage last night with 'hi wolf'

did you get that?
In post 1735, Anya wrote:ok i'll claim i dunno exactly what it does but i'm a loyal messenger
In post 1741, Anya wrote:i'm just a vanilla townie lol
In post 1746, Anya wrote:i was testing math and i still think he's wolf

reason i thought randy was a wolf is because he's clearly someone who joined with a gimmick and to have fun

but then didn't post and just got out of here - that's likely due to this alignment

This is all of Anyas claims. Anya only made 2 actual claims, loyal messenger and VT.
Claiming "Loyal messenger" to reaction test someone is a loaded gun, and forces a guilty. That immediately makes a 1vs1.
Look at those claims again, and tell me "Loyal Mailman" was a fake claim and that you're happy going for math over his reaction?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:59 pm

s/loyal mailman/loyal messenger
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1924, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1907, Gypyx wrote:i have trouble beliving math actually bought that claim from anya not gonna lie

and like, why is he rushing on her now but when she litterally faked messages he didn't move a finger (grated yes he repped in, but cmon, like, he's caught up)

Flea, you think math's push is actually legit?
Yeah I do, Math town told BIG in his reaction. to the claim, speaking of...
In post 1909, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1905, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1902, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1743, Almost50 wrote:
OK, so based on your ISO + this recent stunt I want you limmed AND blacklisted.
(Warning moon logic)
I am thinking Anya might just be a loyal messenger but for scum.

If she was a town loyal messenger then she would want out’s elimination and be screaming so since out never (unless I missed it) claimed to get the thing that would supposedly prove her innocence.

I think scum have a traitor and Anya is a loyal messenger but for scum to find a traitor.
(End moon logic)

Regardless of the right/wrongness of the above I think Anya is scum and I don’t think she posts what she does as VT and if she does then wow.
too bad we litterally have public info of no traitors

i don't like you actually discussing seriously anya's things
did... did you miss the part where Anya made a serious claim and outed a PR? Like I need to look at you anyway at some point from yesterdays flip
Anya's claim was the most OBVIOUS fake claim ever, and math instantly claiming is just super fake

he didn't even wait for worldER to like, say if he got a message
Because the options were lie and say you got a message, which would've been revealed to be BS, or tell the truth which with that claim implies a mechanical guilty.
It wasnt an obvious fake claim, if it was, there would be more weirdness about it, but no. "Loyal Messenger" who has send 2 messages and neither recipient has got one.

Math responded exactly has he should have, and then Anya revealed it was a fake claim. This feels like you got your chainsaw out.
In post 1910, Auro wrote:
In post 1903, Flea The Magician wrote:The eternal dilemma of the chaotic... feed Auro coffee or attempt to calm him down...
I'm sigging this after the game :P
:D
there's weirdness about it because scum is actively making things confused, and guess who suddently makes a big confusing fuss about what's going on ? math (yes because he's been presenting arguments after the claim was revealed as fake like anya still pretended to true claim)

Math deliberately overracted, even if the claim looked real to him, you can't ignore the fact that anya spent the last day entirely shitposting
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Auro »

Even if Math's a replacement?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

even the smallest of catchups make this obvious tbf
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:12 am

Thing about shitposters, when they take something seriously you HAVE TO TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY their everything shifts and a mechanical guilty is not going to be ignored by any player worth their salt.

Math had a MECHANICAL GUILTY claimed on him. Most players would throw all the toys out of the pram, scum like doing it as AtE is an amazing tool. Instead Math went to work establishing reads and connections around Anya, looking for motivations and reasons. How is that an overreaction? Anya's claimed to have lied once about a claim and forced a gamestate change as a result, nothing that slot says can be taken seriously EVEN WITH A REPLACEMENT.

By the same card I've overreacted and so has A50.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:24 am

Post by Gypyx »

yes but, Anya clearly wasn't taking that guilty seriously, like, you don't just go "uuuuuuh, what'z my role guys ?¿¿?¿???¿" and i don't belive she doesn't read her role PM, and i doubt anyone else does

uh, establish motivations and reactions... not sure we are reading the same game here, talking about the guy that throws a claim, and then goes full on tunnel mode

yes, nothing this slot can be taken seriously, why do you say the claim should've been taken seriously then? like what's even the logic

well, you guys aren't making the gamestate more confusing at least ya know

bottom text
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1932, Gypyx wrote:i don't belive she doesn't read her role PM, and i doubt anyone else does
o.o
That was still not an obvious fakeclaim
Dayvig: Gypyx
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1926, Flea The Magician wrote:"Loyal messenger" to reaction test someone is a loaded gun, and forces a guilty.
ah i didnt know what it was. So the other person only gets the message IF they are town. So potentially Math is scum cos he is saying they didnt get the message?
That changes things, so Math could just have made those super effort posts to save his own neck?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:57 am

Post by mozamis »

So when did anya make those claims, before math posted?
As in, did Math have time to replace in, read Anyas comments, and come up with a plan?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:58 am

Post by mozamis »

guess i should go back and read again man this is complicated
Still important caveat is tha tthis is BASTARD game so they could both be innocent.
tho gun to head i am more inclined to believe anya than math now.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:59 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1933, Auro wrote:
In post 1932, Gypyx wrote:i don't belive she doesn't read her role PM, and i doubt anyone else does
o.o
we'll just have to agree to disagree i guess

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1936, mozamis wrote:guess i should go back and read again man this is complicated
Still important caveat is tha tthis is BASTARD game so they could both be innocent.
this is bastard voting mechanic, the setup is 100% otherwise, and math is just overracting to shitposting

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

100% normal*

bottom text
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1936, mozamis wrote:guess i should go back and read again
I agree that you should, too.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:45 am

Post by T3 »

plend probably would have hammered if Anya is town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:53 am

In post 1932, Gypyx wrote:yes but, Anya clearly wasn't taking that guilty seriously, like, you don't just go "uuuuuuh, what'z my role guys ?¿¿?¿???¿" and i don't belive she doesn't read her role PM, and i doubt anyone else does

uh, establish motivations and reactions... not sure we are reading the same game here, talking about the guy that throws a claim, and then goes full on tunnel mode

yes, nothing this slot can be taken seriously, why do you say the claim should've been taken seriously then? like what's even the logic

well, you guys aren't making the gamestate more confusing at least ya know
You know Math tunnels. Like me, once hes on something, he does not drop it. He was forced into a claim by what amounts to the shittest town sabotage "reaction test".
There was a reaction, and a backlash. When a chaotic or fluffy player is serious, they need to be taken seriously and not allowed to use their chaotic and fluffy nature as an out.

COMING FROM THE FREAKIN QUING OF FLUFF POSTING.

The gamestate as it stands from my perspective is 1vs1 Anya vs Math. Math prolly dies tonight because of the claim if not then hes getting yeeted and Anya lives because hey why kill limbait. Shit cop it may be, cop it still is.

In post 1933, Auro wrote:
o.o
Godsdamnit Popcorn machines working overtime in this game o.o
In post 1936, mozamis wrote:guess i should go back and read again man this is complicated
Normal game... with bastard voting mechanics....
You run out of tinfoil yet?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1942, Flea The Magician wrote:The gamestate as it stands from my perspective is 1vs1 Anya vs Math. Math prolly dies tonight because of the claim if not then hes getting yeeted and Anya lives because hey why kill limbait. Shit cop it may be, cop it still is.
Anya backtracked and said she's vanilla though. Why exactly does Anya live, again?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:20 am

In post 1943, Auro wrote:
In post 1942, Flea The Magician wrote:The gamestate as it stands from my perspective is 1vs1 Anya vs Math. Math prolly dies tonight because of the claim if not then hes getting yeeted and Anya lives because hey why kill limbait. Shit cop it may be, cop it still is.
Anya backtracked and said she's vanilla though. Why exactly does Anya live, again?
Assuming we send someone else to the naughty corner, if town, scum wont touch a potential mislim. If Anya isnt eliminated, she will be here in ELO - basically.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1890, mozamis wrote:
In post 1796, Anya wrote:i'm not posting or reading this game anymore

it makes me feel genuinely terrible
any if you are town, come back we need you! I know this game can be harsh, but I find normally if you just take like a day off, or four or five hours off, it passes!
Obv if you are scum than eff off :P

@Math = Anya leaving is NAI. Flow did that earlier this game and we all thought he was scum replacing out. No, he was town. Town can replace out, annoyed, as can scum.
My gut is saying we shouldnt lynch Anya. In what world does scum say "I'm a mafia rolecop" lol
If we lynch Anya, we are purely going off MATHh's theory, which could be right, could be wrong. It's a world of WIFOM.
We should foucus on likely scum like Auro or Almost.
tHO NOW ALSO PARANOID about Math lol
He looks really effing town, but why deny getting a message from anya?
To confirm: Math, you deny getting any message from Anya?
I guess could be a roleblocker?
Yes I have and continue to deny getting a message.
Anya leaving is NAI.

And it is not a “theory” Anya is scum. It’s Anya is scum or she gamethrew.
Before I was in the game, she claimed to send something to outer that would proclaim her innocence.
Then today she says she is a loyal messenger.
I claim my results which I crumbed from the start of my play.
These are facts not wine.
In what world does town fake claim for two days straight?
Anya’s play is not town play.
You just took the same argument I already destroyed earlier and repeated it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1896, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1713, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1712, mastina wrote:
In post 1708, MathBlade wrote:You said you are a mason. Is this correct? Yes or No.
This is not a question that I see any protown reason to answer at this time.
In post 1708, MathBlade wrote:You said you targeted someone with a power. Is this correct? Yes or No.
Yes, but I know for a fact that N1, I was roleblocked. Given that I know I was roleblocked N1 and that I received a message from someone saying they're an odd-night Alien who targeted me N1, and that Aliens roleblock their target, this checks out.
In post 1708, MathBlade wrote:You said you received a letter. Is this correct? If so yes or no and what did it contain and who from?
I did receive a letter N1. I have stated the contents of the letter. It was NOT from Momrangal; I don't see reason to specify further, given that the sender of the message is, explicitly, a very strong power role whose claim I can at least half-verify. (They claimed to target me with an action that blocks me, I was blocked N1, so at the very least the roleblocking half of the oddnight alien claim is confirmed.)
In post 1708, MathBlade wrote:And lastly have you watched any you tube or musicals recently?
No, I have not.
I think you or this alien are scum due to the one too many PRs problem.
why specifically those two?
Because those are the other two claimed PRs and there’s a too many claimed PRs problem.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1902, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1743, Almost50 wrote:
OK, so based on your ISO + this recent stunt I want you limmed AND blacklisted.
(Warning moon logic)
I am thinking Anya might just be a loyal messenger but for scum.

If she was a town loyal messenger then she would want out’s elimination and be screaming so since out never (unless I missed it) claimed to get the thing that would supposedly prove her innocence.

I think scum have a traitor and Anya is a loyal messenger but for scum to find a traitor.
(End moon logic)

Regardless of the right/wrongness of the above I think Anya is scum and I don’t think she posts what she does as VT and if she does then wow.
too bad we litterally have public info of no traitors

i don't like you actually discussing seriously anya's things
Regarding traitors good to know.

You don’t like me discussing my Anya read?

When she fake claimed a guilty on me?

Man if this is Anya Moz G and Tsu and one of them is the alien I am gonna die a happy man.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1907, Gypyx wrote:i have trouble beliving math actually bought that claim from anya not gonna lie

and like, why is he rushing on her now but when she litterally faked messages he didn't move a finger (grated yes he repped in, but cmon, like, he's caught up)

Flea, you think math's push is actually legit?
Uhm I replaced in today after a skim.

The only message she had said was myself since then.

T3 said she claimed mail person (If I am wrong about Tsu sub in T3) and I struggled to find where and asked for help and that’s what started this shindig.

Are you selectively choosing posts?

You realize this outed you as scum last time you were scum in a game with town!Me right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1917, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1914, Auro wrote:I pushed Math on that a little and Math's argument was that the claim effectively represented a guilty (even accounting for the presence of a roleblocker, it may be argued that limming the guilty is the optimal move). Instead of waiting for the eventual wagon and blah he just sped up the process and claimed right there. This logic does check out unless you believe Anya's fakeclaim was "obviously a fakeclaim" but I doubt that.
well yeah, that's where our views differ

i don't see how claiming 2-shot tracker actually changes anything from a town PoV? like, guilty's still on you
Yes...I am a fucking mind reader and claimed my track before the supposed guilty and outed my crumbs.

If I die today {Anya,G,and Moz} are all lock scum. G is 100% better than what his play is right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”