Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, DkKoba wrote:not to towntell but i forgot about this game
excuse me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Ydrasse »

me

unironically i'd feel too guilty to do this as scum LMAO
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Profgessor Emotion »

In post 252, DkKoba wrote:So infinity is ur top fbi read?
Actually right now that's Dunnstral.
VOTE: Dunnstral
But Infinity is a close second, yes.
In post 259, Dunnstral wrote:I opened this in another tab and then promptly forgot about it
(Doubt)
In post 269, WhemeStar wrote:I think Dunnstral is town
If by town you mean FBI then very much so yes. :P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:50 am

In post 298, Dunnstral wrote:You're putting too much pressure and burden of proficiency on Morph Cats right now
Especially if this plan goes through, there isn't an authentic way to get reads or to reliably pick out an fbi agent
Btw I'd like to point out.
Dunnstral has posted now.

But do you notice something about the nature of what he's posting?

It's all mechanics talk, in this case revolving around Pooky's plan.

Know what's absent?

Scumhunting, townhunting, FBI-hunting, or anything of the sort.

There's a damn good reason he's my strongest townread right now. :P I'm pretty damn sure he's FBI here.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:52 am

In post 312, morph the cat wrote:I'm pretty sure this is in upside down nomenclature, but who here is able to soulread Ydrasse?
Pooky and Hectic.

I'm deferring my read on Ydrasse to them even though Ydrasse looks kinda FBI here to me.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:58 am

In post 347, Inser Cool Name Here wrote: if Mastina is town she should be town reading me
Well I couldn't exactly do that when I didn't know who you were, now, could I? :P

I'm beginning to lean towards you not being fbi tho, so you're more into the lean scum territory for me right now.

Specifically:
Dunnstral

Infinity 324

morph the cat
Ydrasse

WhemeStar

Salsabil Faria
Inser Cool Name Here

Toxic 1v1er
PookyTheMagicalBear
DkKoba

This is more or less where I'm at right now:
Highly likely, very strong townread; townread; townleans; ambivalent-nullreads; scumreads; lockscum.

I'm pretty sure none of my bottom five are FBI, which means I'm in a much better spot now than I was before. :P
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Is that a mastina read list

Mastina why do you always put me as null!
Im a dog that quacks
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:03 pm

In post 349, Inser Cool Name Here wrote:I think atleast one agent is sitting back is sitting back and not doing very much.
May I propose a viewing of this slot and looking for actual scumhunting, townhunting, fbi-hunting, or what have you?

You'll find it rather dry.

Dunnstral
can
have scumgames where he is this lackluster; he literally wasn't FBI in a micro with a similar play to this one.
But Dunnstral as scum is normally a lot more...everything, where when he's not an FBI agent he tends to scumhunt more, be more active, have more reads, have more reasons, and yet here he's given...basically nothing.

Could he be scum still? Possibly; it's fully possible he's not FBI. But this sort of play is explicitly the play I associate with his towngame, explicitly the play I associate with him when he's FBI and right now he looks like he's just FBI through and through.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:13 pm

In post 361, Salsabil Faria wrote:Btw, can you use signatures under each of your posts, please? It's really confusing and somewhat irritating.
Generally speaking, I have a policy of never signing in hydras I am a part of, in part due to a belief that if people can't tell the difference between me posting and the person I am hydraing with, they don't deserve to. :P (I have one of the most unique writing styles onsite, to the point where I've very recently talked about the impossibilities of impersonating me.)

I do apologize for the fallout of this when it comes to a player who hasn't played with either head tho--with this as your genuine legit first encounter with both of us, it would indeed be hard to tell us apart because you have no point of reference for helping to distinguish us.

Generally speaking, perfect capitalization, grammar, etc. with sentences that tend to be overly verbose tend to be me, especially if it is a wallpost. Also I tend to use emotes more often and am the one true holder of the ':P' emote to the point where it's been ruined by others seeing it due to them associating it so heavily with me. :P Lots of 'fluff' words, like 'kinda', 'sorta', 'guess', 'tho', and the like, probably still me. If Momrangal wants to sign to make it easier for you that's her prerogative tho I'll continue to not do so.
In post 373, WhemeStar wrote:Who knew the mechanic to generate most confusion is just flipping town and scum roles
I mean if y'all would get down with the FBI = town, uninformed majority = scum train there'd be no confusion to be had. :P
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:19 pm

In post 379, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry, FBI=scum and mafia=town for me. I refuse to override years of informed minority being scum and uninformed majority being town.
I mean, we were able to overnight override years of the elimination being called a lynch so I don't see why we can't override years of terminology for one game where they're flavorwise reversed. :P
In post 384, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 382, DkKoba wrote:Ok - to reduce confusion -
Scum = Mafia (uninformed maj)
Town = FBI(informed minority)
can we agree to use this so people aren't confused on who stands where, because the gimmicks can just serve to waste processing power when rereading and make it harder for some people to solve.
+1
+1 :shifty:

:P
In post 389, morph the cat wrote:FBI, not-FBI.
But for real tho, I don't see much harm in using the flavor appropriate terms but sprucing it up with these terms to make the intention clear.

It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the player I am voting, Dunnstral, is a townread, and by townread I mean FBI-read;
It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the players I am scumreading, {DKKoba, Pooky, Toxic 1v1er}+{Salsabil Faria, Inser Cool Name Here}, are players I mean are not-FBI.
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Oh another thing that can help you tell the difference between Momrangal and I: when Momrangal makes a quote wall, she doesn't edit the quotes she is quoting to remove line breaks, and often her posts contain a separation between the quoted text and her reply. The post that I am quoting here shows that off fairly well; you can see the gigantic amount of space involved.

Whereas I trim down the number of lines to the absolute minimum, both editing the quoted post (in this case altogether snipping it but often just cutting out line breaks) and having the (/quote) be immediately followed by text rather than having a line break or two after the (/quote).
In post 402, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I feel like we are pretty transparent with our reads and how were forming them, and the terms we are using. I agree that everyone else should stop joking about it, but we are 100% serious and aim for zero confusion
For the record, echoing this, too. (You can fault me for coming up with the gimmick/bit tho; I asked Momrangal about it and she found it entertaining. :P) It's thematically-appropriate, good fun, but still fairly clear.
In post 405, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I do a good impression tho don't I?
Well you need to end sentences with periods and have more condensed quotes with fewer linebreaks to improve on it, but the walling is pretty close. :P
In post 410, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Can Dunnstral come up with a line of thought this stupid if he were FBI is a valid mental framework to use when thinking about his alignment.
The thing is I don't think he'd be able to come up with this train of thought if he were not-FBI. It feels very much within the realm of him as FBI to make but beyond the realm of reasonable for him to make as scum.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 462, Profgessor Emotion wrote:I mean, we were able to overnight override years of the elimination being called a lynch so I don't see why we can't override years of terminology for one game where they're flavorwise reversed.
The difference is that one of these examples actually impacts people's lives significantly and the other doesn't really. Plus there's not really a comprehension problem when someone says "eliminate", you kinda understand what they mean even if you're not used to that terminology. Whereas when you're switching town and scum, I'll read part of your post, think you're using the words in the same way I would, and halfway through the post realize that I've been reading your post wrong and have to switch "town" and "scum". It's not the biggest deal ever, but it increases the time and annoyance significantly when reading your posts and it would be appreciated if you at least used "FBI" and "not-FBI".
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Profgessor Emotion
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Profgessor Emotion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:32 pm

In post 459, WhemeStar wrote:Mastina why do you always put me as null!
Because you're easy to be ambivalent about. :P
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ftr, I don't have any strong scumreads besides koba, who I'm still leaning scum on but less strongly than before. Unless I really feel scum!ydrasse, I'm probably gonna end up sheeping my townreads, the most sheepable ones as of now being prof, pooky, and toxi.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

So a few things from your adorable neighborhood Neuterhalf:

1- My basement situation has gotten a LOT worse. Think "They just removed all of the non load bearing walls and all of my personal belongings" worse. The "dealing with spayhalf 99.98%
of germs
the time" is likely gonna continue a while yet.

2- I was going to case marastina about 48 hours ago but I'm glad my time was limited because they're a very good contender for not-fbi.

3- Pooky, you made us the gambit-ee instead of the gambiter. Surely you have relevant data to discuss? Even if you come out of it incorrectly fbi reading us.

4- Our reads wall is not happening until point 3 gets resolved.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 466, Infinity 324 wrote:Ftr, I don't have any strong scumreads besides koba, who I'm still leaning scum on but less strongly than before. Unless I really feel scum!ydrasse, I'm probably gonna end up sheeping my townreads, the most sheepable ones as of now being prof, pooky, and toxi.
why did your scumread lessen?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I thought back on our interaction and it felt a bit different from when I've interacted with scum!you--you can be aggressive as scum, but not as passionately I guess? Also mastina strongly disagreeing with me was part of it
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 462, Profgessor Emotion wrote:
In post 379, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry, FBI=scum and mafia=town for me. I refuse to override years of informed minority being scum and uninformed majority being town.
I mean, we were able to overnight override years of the elimination being called a lynch so I don't see why we can't override years of terminology for one game where they're flavorwise reversed. :P
In post 384, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 382, DkKoba wrote:Ok - to reduce confusion -
Scum = Mafia (uninformed maj)
Town = FBI(informed minority)
can we agree to use this so people aren't confused on who stands where, because the gimmicks can just serve to waste processing power when rereading and make it harder for some people to solve.
+1
+1 :shifty:

:P
In post 389, morph the cat wrote:FBI, not-FBI.
But for real tho, I don't see much harm in using the flavor appropriate terms but sprucing it up with these terms to make the intention clear.

It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the player I am voting, Dunnstral, is a townread, and by townread I mean FBI-read;
It should be pretty damn obvious for instance that the players I am scumreading, {DKKoba, Pooky, Toxic 1v1er}+{Salsabil Faria, Inser Cool Name Here}, are players I mean are not-FBI.
:igmeou:
retired
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 344, morph the cat wrote:
In post 322, DkKoba wrote:im getting coalition 1 vibes from pooky this game
that game looks like a horror. what about his play here gives you those vibes?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 444, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 426, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 425, Toxic 1v1er wrote:
In post 357, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 351, DkKoba wrote:Y u tryna rush so badly?
I've figured it all out... Pooky and Morph cats are actually both FBI agents together; Pooky is pushing Morph so poorly that it actually results in people not wanting to get Morph at all. All the while people call pooky town for pretty much no reason at all, or just for pushing one thing.

I did it guys. Alright, let's get him out of here.

VOTE: PookyTheMagicalBear
Dunny, you worded this like it was a joke
In post 411, Dunnstral wrote:You keep calling it stupid but from where I'm standing I'm not seeing any reasons for it being stupid aside from some people who seemingly don't understand what I'm saying arguing that scum wouldn't bus
But here, you're treating it as if you actually completely believe in it

Which is it?
I'm willing to entertain it as a theory of what is possibly going on but I'm not locked in. 411 still applies
This possibility also can be happened: FBI!you want to save partner
morph the cat
here, by diverting attention towards
PookyTheMagicalBear
?
Which possibility do you think is more likely?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 471, morph the cat wrote:
In post 344, morph the cat wrote:
In post 322, DkKoba wrote:im getting coalition 1 vibes from pooky this game
that game looks like a horror. what about his play here gives you those vibes?
the way he is forcing you to do a 1 on 1 trade feels similar to how they took advantage of me as town in coaltion when they were scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright i kinda have a confession to make -

im actually like lowkey scared this game bc im afraid im gonna push the wrong way and scum are gonna latch onto me and push me as a mislim d2 and push it thru

like paranoid of like people like hectic and infinity - like not sure if infinity is already setting me up and im paranoid about that.

i dont want to be wrong d1 and wanna get it right - even if im strongarmed over my opinion, at least my push for info helps solve the game
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”