Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:58 am

Post by Datisi »

what about it feels town, i'm going through their last few posts in their iso and i don't see it

in normal circumstances infinity's slot wouldn't exactly be worthy of a flash yeet, but rn when i kinda have a lingering feeling that there's somethign ~wrong~ with this game, considering the way how umlaut and outowlrd reacted to the wagons on themselves, and the fact that i have basically zero actual scumreads? yeah that might mean it's time to start attacking slots that don't necessarily deserve it per se but scum's gotta be somewhere and infinity's posts haven't left a lasting impression on me so
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:My project lasted longer than I thought and I expect to be busy today.

I don’t know that flash wagoning zoomer makes sense, unless we are positioning them as a Partner to Anya who keeps calling them Town. Frankly it’s probably a bad flip. I’m more inclined to want to wagon Infinity who I’ve slowly developed some skepticism towards (and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me).
why doesn't it make sense
where the fuck is zoomer
we're under 24 hours left
they're posting elsewhere while giving no shits about this game
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Datisi »

andres do you have a desire to join luca and outworld?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:(and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me)
what do you want to say about this?
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1428, Datisi wrote:
In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:(and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me)
Infinity keeps wanting to call me Town but seems to always hedge on it. Almost hoping that if I get voted, they’ll join and say that they’re afraid of my Scum game or something. I’m finding the positioning around my slot to be Scummy if that makes sense.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1427, Datisi wrote:andres do you have a desire to join luca and outworld?
I don’t know what I want to do. You seem to have sprung into action following some pressure on your slot, though I always expected you to be active around deadline anyway. I want to see where this goes.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1426, Datisi wrote:
In post 1424, Andresvmb wrote:My project lasted longer than I thought and I expect to be busy today.

I don’t know that flash wagoning zoomer makes sense, unless we are positioning them as a Partner to Anya who keeps calling them Town. Frankly it’s probably a bad flip. I’m more inclined to want to wagon Infinity who I’ve slowly developed some skepticism towards (and there’s something to be said about them constantly saying they’re “afraid” of me).
where the fuck is zoomer
I don’t know why is Anya constantly calling zoomer Town? I also haven’t been offended by anything they’ve posted but I will admit I have them as mostly null and should probably scrutinize the slot a little closer. I did say I wanted more from them precisely because I can’t make up my mind.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1429, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1428, Datisi wrote:
Infinity keeps wanting to call me Town but seems to always hedge on it. Almost hoping that if I get voted, they’ll join and say that they’re afraid of my Scum game or something. I’m finding the positioning around my slot to be Scummy if that makes sense.
that makes sense, my issue w that is that nobody is exactly calling you scum or calling for your yeet no? like why would they be doing that if it brings nothing but negative attention and there's no wagon for them to jump on you

(note i don't think those posts are *townie* either but i'm just saying it doesn't seem scummy either)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1430, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1427, Datisi wrote:andres do you have a desire to join luca and outworld?
I don’t know what I want to do. You seem to have sprung into action following some pressure on your slot, though I always expected you to be active around deadline anyway. I want to see where this goes.
ngl i'm slightly panicking by now lol
i'm hoping to channel that panic into not eating the yeet
i also want to see where it goes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1431, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1426, Datisi wrote:

where the fuck is zoomer
I don’t know why is Anya constantly calling zoomer Town? I also haven’t been offended by anything they’ve posted but I will admit I have them as mostly null and should probably scrutinize the slot a little closer. I did say I wanted more from them precisely because I can’t make up my mind.
why are you focusing so much on anya calling him town? do you think she's a great player that needs to be sheeped or something?

i did say earlier i thought they were townie bc their readslist seemed kinda like effort and some thoughts seemed developed but like
i don't think those things are unfakeable, and again in this state where i'm getting the feeling the game has not been on the right course? yeah ok they deserve some stronger looking into
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1434, Datisi wrote:why are you focusing so much on anya calling him town? do you think she's a great player that needs to be sheeped or something?
No, I’m SR’ing Anya. Don’t forget. So I don’t think it’s Scum playing around their Partner. I’m implying (and now directly stating) that I suspect it’s TMI haha
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:14 am

Post by Datisi »

i did forget that sorry

lemme iso her for a sec
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1401, Datisi wrote:there is only one player i ever nightkill here as scum, it's not you nor andres, so please get off your high horse lmfao
Due to WIFOM, neither one of us is going to die now. I look forward to continuing this struggle tomorrow hahaha
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:17 am

Post by samantha97 »

In post 1284, OutWorldER wrote:Infinity's probably town here, same with Andres. Ico also probably town.
Samantha is my only real egregious SR. Everyone else hasn't done anything I find particularly egregious, so scum is probably in deep. Keep an eye on Datisi, modding 2195 taught me he can deepwolf fairly well.
so you agree with me totally except my opinion of you and I end up as an "egregious SR"

this is the first time that I can remember you even suggesting someone besides me was mafia, and even the datisi comment was a half-hearted "keep an eye on him"
In post 1324, OutWorldER wrote:I really don't have any other alternatives other than Samantha, I think scum are deepwolfing hard this game (or I'm just blind) which is why I'm not actually opposed to your Datisi flash-wagon idea even though I think Datisi's probably town here?
"not opposed to flash wagoning someone I think is town, but suggested was mafia the post before this" is an interesting take
In post 1324, OutWorldER wrote:Samantha's early posting is just bad and while she's had some decent posts since then she flip-flops between giving sorta detailed posts and just throwing random shade at people for no real discernable reason.
I know that you can't relate to this, but when you don't know who the mafia are you have to extract that information from people
In post 1324, OutWorldER wrote:They SR you and me simultaneously and never elaborated on it and it's a conclusion I'm not sure how town would be able to come to? Like I want them to actually explain that because I feel if they don't a lot of accountability will be lost going into D2.
if you truly wanted to know this you'd have asked about it when I said it; you didn't because you don't care about learning who mafia are
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

ok i did look at it and eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh

i'm wiling to give it a slight slight -partners *but* zoomer was consistently called townie by like almost everyone so not like that was a hot take at the time

how strong is your scumread on anya again? bc (and i know i used this argument in 2195 but lol) if it's not that strong / you're not sure, townreading someone *just bc* they're being townread by someone you scumread and you think it's tmi-ing sounds like

not that good of a reason

pedit: @andres
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1338, Iconeum wrote:i don't wanna minimize your thoughts, but this feels like your scumread on me is coming from playstyle dislike more then actually scumreading me
Okay well I do dislike shit pushes, which you’ve admitted to engage in to some extent. So fair, I will admit that some of my skepticism of you probably comes from clashing with your style of Scum hunting. However, you do seem to want to get into a 1v1 at times in this game and all my instincts usually indicate that this sort of behavior is Scummy. Mostly because it never seems to naturally flow from a Towny mindset.

My biggest reason not to really want to vote you just yet is that I think you are almost forced to try and keep up the volume posting, which if Scum should become obvious and might help sort other slots.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1339, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1239, Andresvmb wrote:Like this sequence of posts is almost too confrontational for Scum if you ask me. But then again it could be Scum looking to get into a tunnel to avoid spilling too much about other players. Except Iconeum is the top poster and basically going every which way. Like that doesn’t make sense either.
i don't think i've tunneled this game?

one of your main points has been 'scum!ico seems to be trying to get into a tunnel', but if you actually believe that, then why haven't i just done that? I've pushed several people, i could have easily sticked to one of them no?

for what it's worth, at least i'm townreading your confusion here
i don't think scum!andres would be giving me this much room, and just hard push me

it feels solvey
Yeah I mean I
don’t know
what to make of the way you’ve reacted to pressure or criticism so far. That’s the truth. It could go either way. The fact that you haven’t actually tunneled (I agree there) is probably a positive to some extent. There are Scum players that engage in that sort of behavior though so they can turn to that original “suspicion” when casting a bad vote at a later time.

For example, if I participate in the execution of Town today for whatever reason, you could then turn around and say not only did they help execute Town, but I felt they were Scummy even before! They tried to shit push me, and pushed a Town - this is Scum! Look I almost never come into a game and expect to get executed D1. Frankly unless I’m super Scummy I don’t find my style elicits really negative reactions early. And when I’m Town I think people can see that I’m trying to solve anyway. But if Scum is trying to save an NK and not have to use it on me, they’ll definitely start planting seeds for a future push. With tougher to execute slots, it’s the sort of strategy that eventually pays off.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1342, Iconeum wrote:the more i read from you, the more i think you are town who *wants* to scumread me because of reasons, but actually thinks i'm probably just town

is that even remotely close to the truth here ?
Actually I’ll say - I don’t go into games wanting to SR players. I’ve never felt (truly) that I needed to SR anyone. And I very rarely advocate for policy executions (for toxicity, style, anything). To give you an example, I am the sort of player that will defend Not_Mafia and insist on trying to figure out what they’re trying to do.

So you shouldn’t assume I want to SR you or anyone else. Of course if I was Scum all my reads would be disingenuous. But then you should just say that you think my read is disingenuous and coming from Scum. Otherwise, there’s no in game or out of game reason I would actively choose to SR a player. I either find you Scummy or I don’t. That’s it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1351, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1326, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Datisi

Fuck it, let's do this
VOTE: luca

luca confirmed 100% scum

he's literally spent the entire game building up to this
he's literally spent the entire game saying he will be able to read datisi later on, and now wants him dead because??

nope

trust me boys this is scum!luca trying to get rid of a dangerous opponent
at least it confirms datisi as town :lol:
In post 1352, Iconeum wrote:that vote is literally a scumclaim
In post 1353, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1329, Luca Blight wrote:I never thought I'd be pushing for a Datisi lim D1, but here we are

I just have this feeling deep inside of me
here we are

any final words?
Like this feels similar in content to what you wrote after I started questioning your slot. You did express some reservations a bit earlier about Luca but then you call their push of Datisi (which btw is not insane) as a Scum claim. That’s way over the top. And why not try to understand what Luca is saying? I definitely came around to what they had been arguing before and Datisi has admitted to some of it certainly being true.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:44 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1356, Iconeum wrote:really wish samantha and anya are seeing scum!luca like i am and vote him
And like why those two? I honestly have a lot of trouble reading Anya, and Samantha is an enigma wrapped in a shit sandwich. Anya has demonstrated some patterns of Scum. Some I’m cautious there. Samantha? They pinged me early. I will have to update my view there for sure.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Andresvmb »

VOTE: Infinity 324
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:51 am

Post by samantha97 »

I already do view luca as mafia

unfortunately I don't remember why though, but it was his posts here vs other game posts

mafia: outworlder, datisi, luca/llama(rathe/anya)

for rathe I don't think we're ever gonna get much out of them and they don't really seem to care about who is mafia

outworlder/datisi/llama all aren't suspicious of other players to an unnatural degree

anya seems like the type of person who would say this honestly: viewtopic.php?p=12681801#p12681801 but claiming vanilla really fast is believable and they're lowest on my priority list

recent vote progression if anyone cares:
OutWorldER (4): samantha97, esotericzoomer, Andresvmb, Datisi
Umlaut (3): Momrangal, Infinity 324, Rathe
Infinity 324 (2): Anya, Umlaut
Datisi (2): Luca Blight, OutWorldER
Luca Blight (1): Iconeum

Not Voting (1): LlamaFluff

->

Umlaut (3): Momrangal, Infinity 324, Rathe
Infinity 324 (3): Anya, Umlaut, Andresvmb
OutWorldER (2): samantha97, esotericzoomer
Datisi (2): Luca Blight, OutWorldER
esotericzoomer (2): Iconeum, Datisi

Not Voting (1): LlamaFluff

datisi moved vote to infinity
iconeum moved vote to esotericzoomer
datisi moved vote to esotericzoomer
andresvmb moved vote to infinity 324
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Datisi »

andres, you puzzle me
you think zoomer is town bc you're scumreading anya and think she might be tmi-ing his slot town
but you're fine voting infinity *with* anya?
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1447, Datisi wrote:andres, you puzzle me
you think zoomer is town bc you're scumreading anya and think she might be tmi-ing his slot town
but you're fine voting infinity *with* anya?
I hadn’t even noticed that. I was just voting a slot I think could be Scum. Anya could be Town too I mean I do better voting players I individually SR before looking for associations.
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Anya »

ok the 7 days birthday pass is up zoomer i'm sorry

i don't like Infinity or zoomer and will vote for either

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”