geraintm (1)-
clidd
VFP (0)-

RLotus (0)-

clidd (0)-

LlamaFluff (0)-

Almost50 (0)-

Not Voting (8)-
Amélie, Flea The Magician, geraintm, VFP, LlamaFluff, Almost50, PookyTheMagicalBear, RLotus

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
(expired on 2021-04-11 19:00:00)
- Apr 11th 19:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:43 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

If a PR is scum its A50. I find it very unlikely that there are multiple false-positive roles for GS to deal with. Either way we deal with him tomorrow. If Pooky is town im betting scum is part of the group that was confused over Dann reaction at start of day.

Been completely slammed with work and other commitments (Wednesday-Thursday are worst days of week for activity) should be back fully Friday.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:45 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2140, clidd wrote:
In post 2128, geraintm wrote:just checking in quickly to say i have seen that the day has restarted and all and i have nothing concrete myself to add to what Pooky has said. it is easter weekend and i have a couple of extra days off work so i'll catch up as best i can at some point the next day or two.
It's your turn to post everything you're thinking.
my suspicion is that the claimed roles are too many and one isn't correct. but that hunting today within them is probably the wrong place to be looking and it should be elsewhere. some of the claimed actions are a little too...self-serving (is that the right way of saying it?) the small group of people left makes sense, though i can obviously rule one of them out. but everyone else in this group is going to say the same thing so it is going to end up being those cleared/thought of as town to decide.

i hated yesterday, i havent worked out why yet that all the wagons felt so weird and why none got there until the very end, and it felt like a lot of people were moving very quickly (though i was too into it to see at the time what it was). that will be what i aim to check on later, see if the votes from yesterday match my thoughts on day 1.

still dont understand flea's opening post on them being screwed
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'll be back later today to read these new pages as well as post my opinion on the last wagon yesterday. I did not like that wagon and think its counter, geraintm, is scum. Desperate scum to be exact.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2136, VFP wrote:Let me think about this as something is staring me in the face.
The best thing to do is ask, what kind of PR would scum have with and what makes sense for possible out comes.

Gun Smith even
Gun Smith odd
Psychologist N1
Novice Detective

Gun Smith even
Psychologist N1
Novice Detective
Neapolitan

Gun Smith odd
Gun Smith even
Psychologist N1
Novice Detective
Neapolitan
Let me try with this: First off, I'd say Pooky is Town. Nea exists is heavy PR games to give a lot of soft-guilties. Nea can't tell if they caught a TPR or Scum (even a Goon).

In low PR setups Nea could confirm a Townie literally every night (I say "could" not "will") so it would be overpowered.

I don't have anything to say about the 3 flipped PRs (they are flipped already), so I am the one to suspect if we are to think from a purely mechanical PoV.

Did anyone else claim anything though? Because THAT would be overpowered IMHO. Also, Scum may be in a bit of a pickle if they don't have a Roleblocker (or something with the same effect as an Alien or a JK). I am to produce a result on N3, and so will Pooky. They need to shoot one of us and block the other. I know my clears are not 100%, but they are good enough because only the Scum Doctor (if existent) will give me an inno. I could have returned a false guilty on Nea, Detective or the other GS (and so could they) which is probably the "trick" in this setup. PRs outing other PRs that is.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2138, clidd wrote:If I had to choose between PRs + reads, I would eliminate A50.

If I had to choose between PRs - reads, I would eliminate Pooky.
Why would you want to lim between the PRs at all? Give me another night (a second check) to either catch a scum or clear a townie, then you can take my results into account after I'm dead. Same applies to Pooky tbh. ALSO, Scum are going to have to shoot one of us regardless of whether they have a RB. The one still alive on D4 will tell you if Scum do have a RB.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

im gonna sheep llama cuz hes the only one who i am sure is town and i am also fustrated enough by this game that I no longer want to spend effort on it
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2146, VFP wrote:If anyone is lying though it's A50. The strength of 2 at odd even nights is so much stronger than just 1 every day.
Yes, that's stronger than 1 full GS, bur they both
can produce fake guilties on each other
, and if that happens before claims it could very well result in them both being eliminated in the same cycle.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2146, VFP wrote:Unless scum have 2 PRs which would make the Neapolitan too much of a trolly role, I don't see it.
Nea doesn't even distinguish between Mafia PRs and Mafia Goons. Why would it be trolly if the reason it exists is to provide Scum with cover through having too many "Not VT" results.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 2158, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2146, VFP wrote:Unless scum have 2 PRs which would make the Neapolitan too much of a trolly role, I don't see it.
Nea doesn't even distinguish between Mafia PRs and Mafia Goons. Why would it be trolly if the reason it exists is to provide Scum with cover through having too many "Not VT" results.
Because 50% chance of VT or non VT doesn't make sense there.
Roles should always favour % of their alignment in normals.

My point aboth was that scum having 2 PR doesn't make sense more than anything though.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by VFP »

I really.want to stop over thinking what there can and can't be though as I'll only get tunneled on this.
I do think outside of the PRs is still okay.
Llama is most likely town even if Pooky isn't. Llama wasn't at any risk of being flipped today so it's just a bizarre scum / scum check.
Lotus should only be locked town if A50 ever flips scum now.
Town A50 just means chance that mafia doc was hit, odds are low though so town and not for a lim.

Flea just seems to be the scum mis lim build up today.

I think it could just be Gera / Clidd / amelie here.
If I'm wrong there then Clidd is town and I have to re think the 3rd. Amelie is the PR though as this slot has had too much resistance for providing so little to the game.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:41 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Gut still says its something like Flea, A50 and Clidd/VFP. Two town gunsmiths seems very trolly as it means there would be at least as many slots that return a false positive than return a true positive. Catchup tomorrow.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Flea

Just to get some discussion going.
Co-host of The USL Show
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by clidd »

Meh, kind of waiting for Gera to post more and Amélie to share what she's thinking.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VOTE: flea

to sheep llama
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 2163, clidd wrote:Meh, kind of waiting for Gera to post more and Amélie to share what she's thinking.
Lets go you instead. Read on A50 and their role? They did claim early but if they are true we likely have a game where half of anything that GS returns a positive on are town. Not a maybe, but lets say its F3 A50 or a VT claim and you know nothing else about. Who gets your vote?
Co-host of The USL Show
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by clidd »

I didn't understand the question, but by play A50 is scummy for me. I would have no problem voting on him except for the doubt regarding the mechanical aspect, which may be solved during the night (if he is still alive or not).

Today I'm between Gera and Amélie, because I believe that there is scum between them, but I don't necessarily think that both are scum (as long as there is scum among PRs).

Gera did not describe anything very suggestive in relation to his vision in each slot, individually, so I was unable to extract anything that would make me think that he is coming from a town mentality/perspective.

Amélie is someone I have had a few mental trips throughout the game, but just like Gera, I also need her to describe what she is thinking about the slots/game.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by clidd »

Flea can be scum, but that's less likely considering the way she led the tunnel last day on Dgb.

Seemed like TvT imo, in the sense of having looked more like town thinking that it had caught scum than scum performing a theater to push a miselim.

But my read also depends on how Flea plays the rest of D3.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by clidd »

Correction: considering the way
fae
led the tunnel last day on Dgb*
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by clidd »

Vfp still reflects me as town. I can only see his slot as scum by PoE.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by clidd »

I'm not sure about Pooky. After a reanalysis of his sudden explosion in the period in which there was contact between him and Lotus, I believe that the feeling was real, that is, not performative, but that does not say much about alignment. I recently noticed many scenarios of frustration occurring more with town than scum, but that doesn't mean that every emotional sign will always be coming from town. Scum can also feel the same way.

But if I had a gun to my head, my guess would be that he's town.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by clidd »

Lotus and Llama are fine, I didn't see anything that caught my attention negatively.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by clidd »

That's it.

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by VFP »

VOTE: Flea

I have a feeling it's going to be worthless to try a lim else where.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:05 am

Post by geraintm »

ok, looking at people i am most sus of in order

Clidd: i didn't liek them day 1
i see that they were the hammer on day 2 too.
In post 1888, clidd wrote:The sad thing is that he could be playing like that as town.

But there is no gamesolving on his part, so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
^^^ this is about me, calling me out for not attempting to solve the game. my vote at this point was on clidd btw. it feels like he wants me to move my vote - gamesolving feels like code for "i want them to move somewhere else"
there was another post earlier aimed at pooky imloring them to solve.

they were voting me from 1909 and then we get
In post 1957, clidd wrote:If not Gera, A50 is the slot that makes more sense as a counter-wagon by play to me, but the slot claimed pr so I'm not touching him today unless Gera somehow didn't happen.
In post 1962, clidd wrote:I can do A50 if two more players agree to join the wagon.
In post 1967, clidd wrote:I was going to vote a50 but Gera did a really weird post.

Let me think about it again before voting.
In post 2015, clidd wrote:Do you guys want me to hammer?

I prefer an elimination to no-elimination.
In post 2016, clidd wrote:Unless the Gera wagon suddenly gains traction.
In post 2046, clidd wrote:Image

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

It's time to get a flip, regardless of the content.
that isn't solving. im not sure what it is, but considering how the vibe i got from them is always demanding more from others but not actually going through other people's posts and pointing out inconsistencies or anything, i find it back. being on both wagons, seemingly on day 2 doing everything that could to not be on the DGB wagon until the very end...i don't like it

Flea

they were Alice day 1 and not on the wagon.
but day 2, boy were they all over DGB
their 5th post they voted for them. and it never, ever moved. I am someone who it takes a lot to get me worked up to a vote, and i cannot understand how a player new to game is so certain and just never shifts. it is the sort of thing i might do, but it is unusual from anyone else.
is this normal for flea?

they do admit day 3 to being the strong lead on the DGB wagon and expect to be pnished for it, but also doing a woe is me thing with regards gretchen.
i am not a fan (i think without flea in the game teh DGB wagon would never have stayed around all day like it did) but i hate clidd more

i look at the wagon that formed on me yesterday

VFP, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, LlamaFluff, RLotus

that feels like the last 2 are town, so the people driving it are on their early. clidd just keeps popping up everywhere i look, and i want to play the odds on catching scum.
VOTE: clidd

sorry, no more time to post now

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”