armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:30 am

Post by armlx »

You stated you just joined one, but kloud just said to look at votes. Seems like an out of the blue comment to make.
I assume he quickly skimmed the other games.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

armlx wrote:
You stated you just joined one, but kloud just said to look at votes. Seems like an out of the blue comment to make.
I assume he quickly skimmed the other games.
This. Refer to post 629.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by Jahudo »

farside22 wrote: Sorry your right I was given 24 hours because I replaced. Sorry I have another game where someone replaced. The 24 hours to talk is accurate.
Then is it still true that in you and Caboose's pre-game chat you were the one who said hi twice to him because he was a no-show?

If you only had 24 hours after being replaced in, I find it harder to believe that you were waiting for him. I also wonder why Caboose didn't mention anything about the other pre-game lover.

Rest of room: Do you agree or disagree that this is an inconsistency?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Empking »

It's definitely an inconsistency.

Personally, I don't understand the claims of not being chatty. What is their to be chatty about.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Jahudo wrote:
farside22 wrote: Sorry your right I was given 24 hours because I replaced. Sorry I have another game where someone replaced. The 24 hours to talk is accurate.
Then is it still true that in you and Caboose's pre-game chat you were the one who said hi twice to him because he was a no-show?

If you only had 24 hours after being replaced in, I find it harder to believe that you were waiting for him. I also wonder why Caboose didn't mention anything about the other pre-game lover.

Rest of room: Do you agree or disagree that this is an inconsistency?
I don't know why caboose didn't say anything. I don't recall why I said hi twice.
The was nothing said by caboose before I came into the chat room. I was the first post. So how is this inconsistent?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:It's definitely an inconsistency.

Personally, I don't understand the claims of not being chatty. What is their to be chatty about.
You should talk about what the game is about. Things to look for. Should people claim lovers. What is the best things to look for when looking for scum. Something like that would be ideal especially from some people in this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:13 am

Post by Empking »

The problem is, is that the pairs (other than yours and Armix's) were at the same skill level. They couldn't help each other.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Jahudo »

kloud1516 wrote: >Me: I say that I haven't had any experience with the set-up, but noticed that voting patterns were a key part in hitting scum in previous games.
Are you talking about previous games with identical or similar setups to this? Did you specifically mention it in pre-game because of the setup or would you have said this for a newbie game, etc.?

Also I don't think armix's pre-game was out of character from what he's done in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:The problem is, is that the pairs (other than yours and Armix's) were at the same skill level. They couldn't help each other.
Llama is very good in my book as town and scum. Short talks from him don't make sense.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:44 pm

Post by Empking »

farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote:The problem is, is that the pairs (other than yours and Armix's) were at the same skill level. They couldn't help each other.
Llama is very good in my book as town and scum. Short talks from him don't make sense.
I never said llama wasn't good. What would he talk about when Goat is also good?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I never said llama wasn't good. What would he talk about when Goat is also good?
You should talk about what the game is about. Things to look for. Should people claim lovers. What is the best things to look for when looking for scum. Something like that would be ideal especially from some people in this game.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:13 am

Post by kloud1516 »

Jahudo wrote:
kloud1516 wrote: >Me: I say that I haven't had any experience with the set-up, but noticed that voting patterns were a key part in hitting scum in previous games.
Are you talking about previous games with identical or similar setups to this? Did you specifically mention it in pre-game because of the setup or would you have said this for a newbie game, etc.?
Yes, I was referring to Open 76, which was the same set up as this game. I mentioned it in pre-game conversation specifically for this game, for since the town won in Open 76 I thought it would be a good foundation to start from.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:07 am

Post by armlx »

Farside, I don't think you understand. As town, what is there to talk about pre-game in this set up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside, I don't think you understand. As town, what is there to talk about pre-game in this set up?
How many times do I need to quote this:
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:27 am

Post by armlx »

Why does matter if you discuss those pre-game rather then just point them out in thread when relevant?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey guys! Got internet here a week earlier than I was expecting, VC coming up!
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Adel has requested replacment, i'll start looking.

Remember - Contact with mod in bold please, only got time to skim atm, check for things in bold.

Vote Count

Farside22 (2) Adel, Empking
Empking (0)
Goatrevolt (1) armlx
Jahudo (0)
Jenethron (0)
armlx (1) Goat
Caboose (0)
Mana_Ku (0)
kloud1516 (0)
Adel (0)

Not Voting (6) Mana_Ku, Jenethron, Jahudo, Farside22, Caboose, Kloud

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Empking »

Mana_ku: Care to post?
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 am

Post by armlx »

farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:Farside, I don't think you understand. As town, what is there to talk about pre-game in this set up?
How many times do I need to quote this:
Again, why?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:33 am

Post by Jahudo »

Vote: Farside22

I'd like to get back to real scumhunting, unless there's some point in telling us what we should have done pre-game. The chats were a little interesting; the only minor slip-up was actually in Farside and that only adds to suspicions I've had and listed previously, and can restate if asked.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Who is my scum partner and why Jah?

Well I'm torn between Empkin/ Goat and Armlx/ Kloud.
The question is why wouldn't you talk about the game. The question should be why didn't you talk about the game. To me those being vague on there discussion is more suspect.

Vote: Armlx

Something Goat said makes me think it isn't them. Can't explain gut feelings.
So who do I think is armlx/ kloud partner. I don't know. Something just doesn't make sense and I'm not letting it go.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Empking, I've posted in our other game that I have some internet problems.

I don't like Farside's last post. First of all, she didn't like Empking's posts about his idea that pairs should claim together. She thought him claiming that she's strawmanning as terrible post 622.
Second, Goat and Empking descriptions don't match. At the end, Empking said that Llama and Goat were talking about Football. Goat said that Llama and he were talking about a different game.

I'm going to
Vote Empking
. I'll give Farside one chance to explain. Otherwise, I can see a Emp/Goat-Farside/Caboose pair. As for now, I can see Empking as scum. The way he played day 1 and his attack of the fake strawman of Farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Mana_Ku wrote:Empking, I've posted in our other game that I have some internet problems.

I don't like Farside's last post. First of all, she didn't like Empking's posts about his idea that pairs should claim together. She thought him claiming that she's strawmanning as terrible post 622.
Second, Goat and Empking descriptions don't match. At the end, Empking said that Llama and Goat were talking about Football. Goat said that Llama and he were talking about a different game.

I'm going to
Vote Empking
. I'll give Farside one chance to explain. Otherwise, I can see a Emp/Goat-Farside/Caboose pair. As for now, I can see Empking as scum. The way he played day 1 and his attack of the fake strawman of Farside.
I wish I could explain my gut feeling on this. But lets look at what empking and Goat said:

Goat said:
Llama: Yo Goat, what's up, this should be a good team.
Goat: Definitely. We were good last time as town together.
Llama: Never played this game, not sure what to talk about.
Goat: Nor have I. I'm guessing the key is to look at lover pairs not individuals.
Llama: Agreed. I don't recognize many of the players.
Goat: I've played with a decent number of them.
Llama: [Random comments about a different game we played in.]
Empking Said:
Post 1 - Saying they're a good lover pair
Post 3 - Saying they isn't much to discuss
Post 5 - Saying they're are quite a few new players

Worded differently, but the same thing. Surprised that Llama didn't ask Goat about the players he knew to see if anyone would be easier to read then others.
Mana_Ku
Mana_Ku
Goon
Mana_Ku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Mana_Ku »

Let's see what Empking said afterwards as well.
That's not all that was said. It was just that Llama and Goats we're talking about things unrelated to the game after that.
They said Football but I think they meant American football.

What do you have to say about 'your strawman' which Empking mentioned?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Mana_Ku wrote:Let's see what Empking said afterwards as well.
That's not all that was said. It was just that Llama and Goats we're talking about things unrelated to the game after that.
They said Football but I think they meant American football.

What do you have to say about 'your strawman' which Empking mentioned?
I didn't get Empking's argument. It was pointelss.
Hmm reading the comments they made I thought Goat was talking about the open game, but empking says they were talking about football. That makes no sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”