VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by VFP »

Pooky
- when you targeted Llama were you aiming for scum or town?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

scum
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by VFP »

I mean, it all adds up.
UNVOTE: Pooky
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Post by geraintm »

Catching up
In post 2265, LlamaFluff wrote: If we get a clear I want a very active content heavy clear.s
I don't know what this means
In post 2279, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is you voting for DGB:

this is me defending DGB:

You saying trying to shade me for things that Dann said about DGB when I literally defended DGB and tried to not let DGB die while you voted for DGB and got DGB killed is just so dense.

I don't even care if you are town anymore

VOTE: Lotus

never moving this vote

you deserve to lose whatever alignment you are
ok....I have to say if this is Pooky saying these posts are them defending DGB and were meant to be enough for everyone to not have eliminated them, then i still don't get a strong vibe from these posts at all, even now when Pooky is battering me over the head with them. if you want me to not vote for someone, you need to be much, much clearer. why you are getting so pissy about people not understanding your vague hints is beyond me.

reading Clidd's posts around the 2300s...there is a reluctance to go beyond amelie at all in their scum reads.
In post 2310, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if we assume the 2 TPRs are real cuz I think mini normals r basically ~5 TPRs and that makes sense. Does any1 want to counterclaim another TPR?

Otherwise I'm gonna just townbin a50/me and lotus+llama as innos and we try to find 3 scum in the 5 people left over?
i don't think it is safe to do that....but i think you can try because at some point if there is scum in the claimed roles things will fall apart from a logic point of view.

@amelie's post 2315 - is this what it is like to read my posts, where all i do is go through everyone and say i hate you all. either amelie is the most similar player to myself i've ever played with, or they are just setting themselves up to vote anywhere they need to later on.

In post 2328, VFP wrote:
I mean, it all adds up.
i don't understand this, what do you mean it all adds up? i take it you think Pooky's claim was fake but i don't understand why the reasoning behind targetting Llama would be the thing that tipped it over for you.

I'll get round to looking at clidd and flea again later, have more time now after the long easter weekend
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2328, VFP wrote:
I mean, it all adds up.
sorry, i just read back and realised you unvoted, not voted.
delete the last bit from my previous post.
instead, i'll ask why pooky's reasing for targetting llama makes you trust Pooky now?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:58 pm

Post by RLotus »

VOTE: Flea
That's e-1 I believe
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 3.05
PookyTheMagicalBear (0)-

Amélie (1)-
clidd
Flea The Magician (3)-
LlamaFluff, PookyTheMagicalBear, RLotus
(E-2)

geraintm (0)-

VFP (1)-
Flea The Magician
RLotus (0)-

clidd (2)-
geraintm, Amélie
LlamaFluff (0)-

Almost50 (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
Almost50, VFP

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
(expired on 2021-04-11 19:00:00)
- Apr 11th 19:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by geraintm »

looking bcakwards at flea.

There was a load of anti DGB stuff yesterday. post 2003 trashing gretchen
In post 2004, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh and Mafia, good luck tonight. You all know I'm on you like a hound.
And you have 2 PRs to take aim at.
:mrgreen:
In post 2053, Flea The Magician wrote:Well nuts. Thats me screwed.

That said, our investigatives should have some info.
1st post today
In post 2148, Flea The Magician wrote:
RLotus is green based on A50, Llama's green based on Pooky. Remove all 3 for now. them from PoE for now - bad idea I know.

I'm left with Gerain, Clidd, Amélie and VFP.

VFP is likely town,
clidd slightly less likely,

Amélie and Gerain have equal chance to be scum buckets, and is where I'm going to look a bit closer today.
a post looking at where they are likely to vote
In post 2205, Flea The Magician wrote:

VOTE: VFP because you're on the fence, yet voting me because its inevitable and you keep pointing this out that my lim is going to happen. I get the big scumz from you.
next post, a vote for vfp

post 2234 is a weird response to VFP, trying to get them to not be so defeatist and vote for people - including themselves. it is a really bizarre interaction
In post 2298, Flea The Magician wrote:I missed a line break and apparently my brain did a multitrack drift.

Ya'll need to shift off pooky. Gun at me instead, I took Danns information and made the drive, you wanna blame pooks? you blame me. got it?

*cracks knuckles*
Lets dew dis.
their last post. i cannot understand where this is sourced from.
if town - why are they advocating their own elimination
are they scum - very confident that they won't get pushed over the line??

for someone who said previously that they will go down fighting, this doesn't line up with that if town??
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by geraintm »

PookyTheMagicalBear
Amélie
Flea The Magician
geraintm
VFP
RLotus
clidd
LlamaFluff
Almost50

GOing to summerise here my game thoughts on the alive players

Almost 50 - claimed PR and has a green light on RLotus
Pooky - claimed PR and has a green light on Llama

everyone else has claimed VT i believe?
i keep reading posts where people are making the assumption that the PRs are clear - and then i keep having to remind myself that it is usually pooky who has said that.
i am much more wary about the claims because that is the easiest way to losing this game without fighting.

of the 2 eliminations who are in the game now
DAy 1 - clidd/Rlotus/Almost 50/Llama/Pooky

Day 2 - Flea/Rlotus/llama/clidd
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by geraintm »

sorry, realise that last post makes no sense - it was partly for me and partly for others to see my thinking.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:57 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2316, Amélie wrote:Flea, if scum is not a threat to town
I'm hurt :( My scum game is amazing :(
In post 2318, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure what to think about this. I've spectated one game that Pooky played in and he was very different from here. This feels like an overreaction but I would say it is not enough reason to elim pooky today.
This frustration is saying I want you dead. You could be town but fuck you anyways.
That's not smart scum play.
And this is anti-town. Pooky gets frustrated, they're a ... bear? bears get angry and the emotional response is legit. Scumpooky vibes much much more than this.
In post 2321, LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Flea

I still think this is the move.
You did that to generate discussion initially, now "its the right thing to do". You is a lazy fluff. You're not generating discussion at all.

Now lets get jiggy wit it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:12 am

In post 2331, RLotus wrote:VOTE: Flea
That's e-1 I believe
Need the VC to see my wagon properly.

Votes on me are Llama who keeps voting me to make a damn point to make discussion but is doing absolutely fluff all about it. This is scummy af idleness but is a greenlit player.
RLotus is literal wagon hopping without cause, not off their meta as I know it annoyingly, also sus, also greenlit.
Pooky is one who greenlit Llama - town until proven otherwise. Frustrated bear is frustrated, I get their feels here.

3 Town on my wagon - in theory.

A50 needs to post more, and is leashed for tonight. Maf still has 2 PRs to deal with if they're town.

geraintm is doing gerain things, putting effort in, NAI at best but seems set on ignoring that I do a lot of "behind the scenes" thinking and working. I used to have my thinking in thread, but eh it was hard work and it was a lot of effort to maintain. Loving that gerain thinks I'm advocating for my own elimination. I'm trying to stir up discussion, not get myself limmed, but I can work with this ;) Oh and in response to - My PoE is VFP, you, and Amélie. I know I'm a mislim waiting to happen, is the thing. [
wifom
] Do you really think that me as scum reps in and shoves that hard on DGB, admits my slot if scummy af to the point I disavow most of its previous content and would yeet it myself if I was any other slot?[/
wifom
] - answer, no. I look at other slots who I can line up easily, I look at Clidd and Amélie, I also look at pooky and see what traction I can get there.

Amelie comes out of the blue drops... something.

VFP what were you hoping to get from pooks with the scum/town answer?

Pooks why hunt scum with your power?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:20 am

Post by geraintm »

@ flea - what behind the scenes working and thinking? I cannot give you credit for things i literally cannot see.
In post 2337, Flea The Magician wrote: Loving that gerain thinks I'm advocating for my own elimination. I'm trying to stir up discussion, not get myself limmed, but I can work with this ;)
you said this above - like i am somehow confused by your posts. but you posted the below
In post 2297, Flea The Magician wrote:Ya'll need to back off the pooks.

Llama dunno what you want to stir from me, but ya'll need to shift off pooky. Gun at me instead, I took Danns information and made the drive, you wanna blame pooks? you blame me. got it?
what else am i to think but this is someone inviting inspection - but if you are town why would you do this? why try and get yourself eliminated? i am a simple person and can only read limited things from this.

if you are town, then your fatalism combined with DGB has ruined our chances of winning this. :(

i'm not sure what you mean by amelie comes out of the blue drops?
and are you asking pooks why they targetted scum with their ability?? like, what else are they meant to do with it??
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2330, geraintm wrote:sorry, i just read back and realised you unvoted, not voted.
delete the last bit from my previous post.
instead, i'll ask why pooky's reasing for targetting llama makes you trust Pooky now?
I'm still at the mindset that is can be Pooky Llama and amelie.
But how Dann reacted, re reading Pookys small iso from yesterday and a few other things just tell me that Pooky is town.
Pooky had good reason to suspect Llama for the bad wagon swap that late in. May not have been screaming to the high tops that DGB was scum, but made it clear they had no interest there.

Mechanically and play wise I should town read Pooky here. Meaning I should town read Llama.

My over thinking is the issue and if we lose because im not pushing, hey we lose most likely anyway.

If Pooky was aiming for a town read on Llama I wouldn't have unvoted.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:41 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2337, Flea The Magician wrote:VFP what were you hoping to get from pooks with the scum/town answer?
If I was being an idiot or not.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:44 am

Post by VFP »

@Flea
- is it safe to assume that we have 1-2 scum between us?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:46 am

In post 2338, geraintm wrote:i am a simple person
We read this as "single" and ngl there was a round of cackling.
In post 2338, geraintm wrote:what else am i to think but this is someone inviting inspection - but if you are town why would you do this?
Inviting inspection isn't the same as pushing for my own elimination. Curious that you think it is though. What town wouldn't want to be thoroughly inspected? Especially after a day like yesterday?
In post 2338, geraintm wrote:if you are town, then your fatalism combined with DGB has ruined our chances of winning this.
No, what's ruining this is people aren't doing jack naff because scum have an ideal gamestate, a mislim that most of town is game for? dayum may as well sit back and chill as town destroys itself.
In post 2338, geraintm wrote:i'm not sure what you mean by amelie comes out of the blue drops?
Some from "out of the blue" means something coming from nowhere, often unexpected.
In post 2341, VFP wrote:
@Flea
- is it safe to assume that we have 1-2 scum between us?
You mean between me and you, or in our reads? Because my PoE is the shittest one out there rn.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:47 am

In post 2339, VFP wrote:If Pooky was aiming for a town read on Llama I wouldn't have unvoted.
Why?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:51 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2342, Flea The Magician wrote:You mean between me and you, or in our reads? Because my PoE is the shittest one out there rn.
With me and you.
And this isn't a loaded question. Realistically at least 1 of us should be scum right? If not both to the outside eye.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:53 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2343, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2339, VFP wrote:If Pooky was aiming for a town read on Llama I wouldn't have unvoted.
Why?
Because Pooky would have no reason to visit Llama as a town read there.
Visiting a town read isn't exactly bad if it's to confirm, and if Llama was a town read I think clearing Llama over someone who may be scum (with doubt) is 100% reasonable. You just need to clear the reasoning to it though otherwise its probably false.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2320, clidd wrote:You're basically throwing shade in several directions but voting for me because I'm pushing you. If I reconsidered, you would change your stance and I don't think that mirroring is something that town!you would do.
If you were town reading me, I would vote VFP. One of you two is scum and since that's the case, I would vote whichever keeps pushing me. Since both are pushing, I believe you to be scummier so I am voting you.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2322, VFP wrote:
In post 2318, Amélie wrote:I don't know if Llama is conftown but I know that they are obvtown to me. If Llama really is scum, it should become obvious with time.
It's comments like this that just make me think I could be onto something.
Why would Llama in particular become obvious as scum over everyone else? To my knowledge you don't have experience together?
Either that or everything you just posted is safe and convenient.
It's basically an over extended post that just keeps saying me and Clidd aren't scum together.
Llama is a power player. Over time, with more flips and information, it is easier to read players like that. Similar people that I have met are Luca Blight and Momrangal.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2329, geraintm wrote:reading Clidd's posts around the 2300s...there is a reluctance to go beyond amelie at all in their scum reads.
What do you think about VFP then?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Amélie »

In post 2331, RLotus wrote:VOTE: Flea
That's e-1 I believe
I dont support this wagon currently. I find Flea particularly scummy but this wagon feels far too convenient. I'd like to see a strong clidd counter wagon and how the day plays out with that.
In post 2336, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2316, Amélie wrote:Flea, if scum is not a threat to town
I'm hurt :( My scum game is amazing :(
In post 2318, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure what to think about this. I've spectated one game that Pooky played in and he was very different from here. This feels like an overreaction but I would say it is not enough reason to elim pooky today.
This frustration is saying I want you dead. You could be town but fuck you anyways.
That's not smart scum play.
And this is anti-town. Pooky gets frustrated, they're a ... bear? bears get angry and the emotional response is legit. Scumpooky vibes much much more than this.
In post 2321, LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Flea

I still think this is the move.
You did that to generate discussion initially, now "its the right thing to do". You is a lazy fluff. You're not generating discussion at all.

Now lets get jiggy wit it.
You seem to be saying pooky is town and that is what I said as well so I don't understand what the problem is.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”