LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 3172, Anya wrote:you're funny alpaca you talk with so much passion like it's actually personal to you and you're really offended that i could exist

must be fun to howl so loudly
Again. This is what dies today. Remember D2 where I pointed out that their choices made zero sense, and then they just randomly ended the day with (if they are telling the truth) knowing that a doctor probably existed through their role? This is return of that BS today. No town in the world just does that. Let this be a great lesson in you destroy anti-town play who is in the least bit scummy.

Anya should probably be dead by the time I wake up tomorrow, unless your argument is that a town player who has been hinted there is a doctor blindly hammers players while refusing to target the optimal target instead going for random players to check if they have certain roles.

This dies here and now.
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3171, LlamaFluff wrote:Im not even going to acknowledge if the claim on me is right or not.
why the hecc not
Because it doesnt matter. If its true, I am saying Anya is scum. If it is false, I am saying Anya is scum. If I can avoid confirming a role, all the better. You obviously see why she has approached this role as scum without realizing it. It needs to die now.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3175, LlamaFluff wrote:If its true, I am saying Anya is scum. If it is false, I am saying Anya is scum.
but in one of these cases, you can be wrong, and in the other, you can't.

also, it may be illuminating to see how anya responds to it.

also also, if you do in fact have access to a PT then it's a lot more likely that anya is a traffic analyst which makes it more likely that she is town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Anya »

i'm Anya alpaca

are you trying to dehumanize me and freshen me up to kill by calling me 'this' and 'it'?

pretty underhanded tbh
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 3173, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3170, Anya wrote:why would i target bunny?
think about this for two seconds please
well i see the reason noooow for why checking vts are better

my checks went fine though so i am at no fault whatsoever and refuse to acknowledge any accountability for any bad plays this game

koto help
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:34 pm

In post 3178, Anya wrote:my checks went fine though
how do you figure
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 3178, Anya wrote:

my checks went fine though so i am at no fault whatsoever and refuse to acknowledge any accountability for any bad plays this game

koto help
How. Is. This. Town.

D1 just appears on random wagon late. Ends up being town PR (note if Anya is telling the truth they knew there was a doctor). D2 quick hammers town again (again if actually town knows there is probably a doctor). This is scum who probably isnt lying about targets. Might not be lying about roles. What else do you expect from them? Strike first against player trying to take them down. Really what is the play as scum here? Its try and take me down. Its a bit more creative as just normal cop, but to exist as town they would have had to almost intentionally play against their win condition all game to this point. Scum their play makes all the sense in the world.
Co-host of The USL Show
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 3179, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3178, Anya wrote:my checks went fine though
how do you figure
well i confirmed someone as town and then probably caught a wolf

like why is llama not just claiming whether my check is legit or not if he's town? he doesn't even have to claim role just if the check is fake or not from his pov

it's because he's a stealthy sneaky howler of the night who doesn't listen to reason
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Anya »

or maybe not and maybe he asked me about bunny because the result makes sense for his role and he's like a town mailman or something

whooooooooo knows good luck to you all to solve this one

sorry for my performance i hope i didn't offend too many other animals
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by samantha97 »

are you mailman llama?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 3181, Anya wrote:like why is llama not just claiming whether my check is legit or not if he's town? he doesn't even have to claim role just if the check is fake or not from his pov
See this is it. Anya is trying to make it matter if I say the claim is wrong or not. The main point is that the *results* are wrong. Im not sure if she is scum TA. If she is scum RC, or if this is just scum throwing out a guilty. None of it matters because all of their day and night actions only point to them being scum. If I can either trick scum into ignoring power or them into killing what is now useless... both of those are wins. None of the results line up with town, yet the moment its pointed out it becomes super obvious.
samantha97 wrote:are you mailman llama?
Would this remotely matter?
Co-host of The USL Show
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by samantha97 »

yes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:13 pm

It would matter, because the mailman is probably town...
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Anya »

In post 3156, LlamaFluff wrote:Dont want to show any cards yet. Want to get to the bottom of something really important that doesnt fit.

@Anya - In what world do you not target OW ever with that role? I want your thought process for all actions.
In post 3157, LlamaFluff wrote:Just to be clear too.. *no one* comment on my question. At all. For any reason. Until Anya answers it.
what would even be a towny or right answer to this question alpaca?

were you even interested in my answer or did you have sack ready to throw over my head as soon as i answered
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 3186, Something_Smart wrote:It would matter, because the mailman is probably town...
Its been fairly well established that if that is my role due to enabler its useless at this point and Anya is outright lying. Again I dont want to show all of my cards, but the cards she has shown proves she is lying just due to pure logic. What town decides to not just start trying to clear/condemn what is near 100% guilty instead of chase around stuff when there is pretty clearly neighborizer roles out there?
Anya wrote:
In post 3156, LlamaFluff wrote:Dont want to show any cards yet. Want to get to the bottom of something really important that doesnt fit.

@Anya - In what world do you not target OW ever with that role? I want your thought process for all actions.
In post 3157, LlamaFluff wrote:Just to be clear too.. *no one* comment on my question. At all. For any reason. Until Anya answers it.
what would even be a towny or right answer to this question alpaca?

were you even interested in my answer or did you have sack ready to throw over my head as soon as i answered
Wanted to be sure no one else pointed out the flaw first. Fact that if you are scum no one pointed out that the correct target was OW is the only reason im not quite at a 100% 1v1 scenario, because it would also mean scum never realized what the "correct" move was, and I think at least half the game would have picked that up (outside of absurd scenario you and OW are scum which makes zero sense)
Co-host of The USL Show
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by samantha97 »

so far we have umlaut and llama refusing to claim

I wonder if that's scared mafia
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm

In post 3188, LlamaFluff wrote:the cards she has shown proves she is lying just due to pure logic
No they don't.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm

In post 3189, samantha97 wrote:so far we have umlaut and llama refusing to claim

refusing to claim is ++town
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Llama, why can't you just say whether you're a traffic analyst positive or not? (Keeping in mind that a disabled mailman is not a traffic analyst positive)
samantha97 wrote:so far we have umlaut and llama refusing to claim

When was I ever supposed to claim?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Koto »

In post 3178, Anya wrote:

koto help
You gave me food and you gave me place to sleep, hence I won't push you further.
But I won't help you, you put me in your brutal-executionpool yesterday. You could have said "I don't wanna lynch my party members", or "that raccoon is damn too cute to be killed", which would further reinforce your crumb with basically 0 risk. Instead, you were even helping town realize, that my brutal execution was an option.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:11 pm

wait yeah hold on, I have to check Anya's ISO to see if it even makes sense with an inno on Koto.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Gypyx »

grandma theif auto VI (okay i'll leave now)

Official Vote Count

llamafluff (1) Anya
Anya (3) something_smart, samatha97, Llamafluff

Not Voting
(6): Datisi, Iconeum, Koto, OutWorldER, Umlaut

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-04-16 07:40:29)
Last edited by Gypyx on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3192, Umlaut wrote:Llama, why can't you just say whether you're a traffic analyst positive or not? (Keeping in mind that a disabled mailman is not a traffic analyst positive)
i think at least this should be happening, and if he claims to be a positive i might even start advocating for massclaim. though the main reason is, i want this claim today so if we end up flipping anya and she's town, i at least want a guaranteed scum execution tomorrow, and i don't want scum!llama to be trying to get away with it by claiming a positive *then*
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3193, Koto wrote:Instead, you were even helping town realize, that my brutal execution was an option.
i couldn't find this, quote?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Koto
Koto
Goon
Koto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Koto »

I swear I saw Anya post 3 people names she was OK with brutally executing yesterday, one of them was mine.
Did someone stole her face?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3171, LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Anya
@mod the vc is wrong
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”