VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:35 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2749, Flea The Magician wrote:removing clears, mechclear and soft clears, yes. that said, nice catch from Llama.

VOTE: A50
What was a nice catch about it?
The target would have been Pooky or A50.
DGB already confirmed no more shots.

It's strongly plausible that scum took Pooky as a tracker, regardless of what they were it was said by multiple players and was a fitting role to the target (DGB). Gera makes the kill, they are covered.
Solon claims nothing about their role but has a green on someone.

Realistically who gets blocked here? Who is the bigger threat?

You look desperate at this point Flea! Just take the lim with dignity!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:42 am

Post by VFP »

Let's not forget, Flea was most likely a prime candidate for Gretchen to check. There's a reason Gretechen was killed because getting a "has not killed" N2 doesn't clear anyone.
Let's confirm here, scum thought Gretchen getting a kill / not killed was a lot scarier than Pooky tracking or visiting them at all. And even more so caring less about an A50 green/red result if town.

Titus is the RB
Flea is a goon.

VOTE: Titus
Again, I'll hammer Flea at E1.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2750, VFP wrote:You look desperate at this point Flea! Just take the lim with dignity!
Whatever you're adding to your tea, can I have some?

If you wanna yeet me, yeet me. I know what position I'm in. A50 claimed block when surely one of the PRs should've been blocked previously and claimed it.

You might want some more tinfoil VFP, you raisin my suspicions rn :P

VOTE: VFP Let stay in the nominated pool, shall we?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:45 am

In post 2750, VFP wrote:You look desperate at this point Flea! Just take the lim with dignity!
Whatever you're adding to your tea, can I have some?

If you wanna yeet me, yeet me. I know what position I'm in. A50 claimed block when surely one of the PRs should've been blocked previously and claimed it.

You might want some more tinfoil VFP, you raisin my suspicions rn :P

VOTE: VFP Let stay in the nominated pool, shall we?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 am

Post by VFP »

You realise that if you have no action you are not told that you are blocked, right?
Thats not how a RB works, otherwise the argument here would be why did no one claim it D2.

Let's face it, if its me and you're town, then I'm scum with Titus.
I want to lim the RB if I'm scum so either way I'm probably right.

So just vote your buddy. Or just do what you have done all game and not vote scum, I don't care.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:00 am

So why would scum RB target a non-claimed PR?

Given the spec, why would we even have an RB? Takes some serious efforts to get a solid mech clear that's usable given the PRs we have. Don't get me wrong, scum prolly have a power. I'm not thinking RB though.

Wanna talk down to me, go for it. I got nothing to fear because my green flip will screw you over and you know it VFP
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:09 am

Post by clidd »

I'm thinking about Titus + A50 as a solve (by play).

But with you two arguing now, I’m confused.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:09 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2755, Flea The Magician wrote:So why would scum RB target a non-claimed PR?

Given the spec, why would we even have an RB? Takes some serious efforts to get a solid mech clear that's usable given the PRs we have. Don't get me wrong, scum prolly have a power. I'm not thinking RB though.

Wanna talk down to me, go for it. I got nothing to fear because my green flip will screw you over and you know it VFP
This is what happens when an Odd night Gunsmith is roleblocked N2.
A) That Odd night Gunsmith is told

B) That Odd night Gunsmith isn't told

What power are you thinking?

Also, if you think what I'm doing it talking down to you, I apologies, it was just meant to be a little dig. I'm just confident in you 2 as scum here.
Who's my buddy btw?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:24 am

why block odd night gunsmith when theres others PRs to block?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 am

Post by VFP »

Because A50 claimed day 3 and day 2 Solon/A50 was just known as someone who can get a green result.
I already said this.

You going for the "why" play hasn't changed my mind for the record.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 4.01
Titus (1)-
VFP
Flea The Magician (0)-

VFP (1)-
Flea the Magician
RLotus (0)-

clidd (0)-

LlamaFluff (0)-

Almost50 (0)-

Not Voting (5)-
Titus, RLotus, clidd, LlamaFluff, Almost50

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
(expired on 2021-04-22 18:00:00)
- Apr 22nd 18:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:18 am

Just trying to see what you're seeing.

You should try being less aggressive.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:20 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Actually forgot that A50 claimed odd night. Stuff makes more sense then. Scum either in that case kill Pooky and clear me or (if A50 is town) kill him and clear Lotus. That probably also means that Lotus is not a false clear (outside of scum with A50) as they would have just taken out A50 first, blocked Pooky and that essentially sends Lotus straight to a F3.
In post 2738, Not_Mafia wrote:Thanks for pointing this out but I can’t see what you’re referring to, both the title and OP say Mini Normal 1296?
Am I insane for thinking this should have been 2196? I think 1296 would have finished back in 2012.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2762, LlamaFluff wrote:Actually forgot that A50 claimed odd night. Stuff makes more sense then. Scum either in that case kill Pooky and clear me or (if A50 is town) kill him and clear Lotus. That probably also means that Lotus is not a false clear (outside of scum with A50) as they would have just taken out A50 first, blocked Pooky and that essentially sends Lotus straight to a F3.
In post 2738, Not_Mafia wrote:Thanks for pointing this out but I can’t see what you’re referring to, both the title and OP say Mini Normal 1296?
Am I insane for thinking this should have been 2196? I think 1296 would have finished back in 2012.
No, I'm the insane one and I've been using the wrong number this whole time. Thank you.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:22 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2761, Flea The Magician wrote:Just trying to see what you're seeing.

You should try being less aggressive.
The thing is I'm not sure if you're just asking the same things over or questioning for an answer I have already given to try and look town.
Or if you're actually scum who didn't understand what I was saying.
It's a frustrating tactic from scum if the first one and not something I'm generally a fan of.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:02 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I think the thing that bothers me most about A50 is that if town it means town has *five* investigative roles (granted most are pretty weak) while scum had daytalk and a RBer. My gut is telling me A50 is telling the truth about his role, lying about his alignment, and didnt get RBed last night (he is basically a PR cop). Also N2 bothers me. Gretchen dies, sure. Pooky gets a shot off and that means A50 got blocked? Its within the realm of possibility but I need to see how much interactions backup what my gut is saying.
Co-host of The USL Show
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:48 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2559, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm fine with the setup being exactly

Odd Night Gunsmith
Even Night Gunsmith
Novice Detective
Night 1 Psychologist
??? Neapolitian

because normals tend to get approved with 5 TPRs

the Gunsmiths are balanced by the fact that they get false-guilties on Detective/Gunsmith so it's roughly 50/50 on the guilty hit rate

The Neap is balanced by the fact that 4/7 of their "guilties" are false guilties. The other 2 invest roles are fairly weak imo.

It's a theme that fits. I highly doubt the mafia would have a doctor, the only game I've played as a mini normal where the gunsmith could get false innos on a mafia doctor was Boardgames and that Mafia Doctor was designed to counter the town vig and the town gunsmith and it was announced at the beginning of the game that a mafia doctor was in the game.

As that town was roughly the same power level as this one, I would expect a mafia doctor to be similarly announced as a possibility.
In post 2577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2562, geraintm wrote:there doesn't so far seem any interference from scum in any of the roles, everyone has said their actions have gone through i believe. which makes me think that either scum have a role/ability that screws with our PRs, or else they PRs aren't all they appear to be.

scum don't need to screw with the PRs because the PRs aren't very strong to begin with.

the gunsmiths are gated and have 6 "guilty" results and half of them are town
the neapolitian has 7 "guilty" results and 4 of them are town.
the detective is novice, can really only nail one of the scum so he's only useful if he goes long into the game but even then probably won't get a useful result.
the psychologist is a one shot and they only get a hit on 2/12 players?

Like there's really no reason to give the scum any powers to counter any of this, it's fairly balanced as claimed.
Pooky has it right here.
As I said, Gretchen was killed for a reason. That reason wasn't because they might get a "has not killed" result.
It's because the 2 targets that Gretchen checks - A50 and Flea. A50 as a PR would not be making the kill, Flea would be. And because A50 is a claimed PR no doubt Flea would be favoured over A50 for the check.

It really is just Titus and Flea here.
Titus flipping roleblocker gives A50 as a confirmed along with Lotus as confirmed.
Flea should always consider Titus as scum here, even if it's with me, Clidd, A50 or whatever. Yet Flea votes A50, votes me and is just ignoring voting Titus.
Titus is ignoring voting Flea, and as pointed out the only vote that Gera / Titus (and slot) / Flea (and slot) that was cast on each other was Flea's vote when the lim was nearly locked in.
It's because flipping PR Titus today is a guaranteed town win.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:34 am

Post by VFP »

Look at Gera's ISO.
See something that's a pattern?
The lack of communication with any of the following names.
Alice / Amelie / Flea / Titus (0 here).
In post 1108, geraintm wrote:clidd, RLotus, Dannflor, Gretchen, Featherless Biped, bugspray, Solon
These were the votes on the wagon yesterday.
Was always focused that scum was on the wagon.
In post 1269, geraintm wrote:ok, i am going back to work out who i want to vote for.
i am still wanting to eliminate someone on the wagon yesterday, because i hated everyone on it when i went through the votes and how they happened.

They were
clidd, RLotus, Dannflor, Gretchen, Featherless Biped, bugspray, Solon
Playing it off hard that scum was on the wagon. Do you notice who wasn't on the wagon?
In post 1550, geraintm wrote:i believe when i went through the wagon from yesterday i found clidd and bugspray the two people most likely to be scum. the amelia/alice/DGB triplet were not on the wagon so i never really put any under the same lens as those who were on.
i try and pick groups i think have the highest likelihood of being scum and looking at them. yesterday's wagon is one group. the claimed power roles would be another, but i am happy to leave them alone to sort themselves out tomorrow.
i am not saying there isn't likely to be scum in the AAD grouping, but i think if i voted there it would likely be a tossup and with no logic behind it, unlke my clidd vote. i can at least back up my thinking there and explain why i have voted and to me that is important.
Playing off as people who were in the lim pool not being on the bus so never tried to sort.
In post 2174, geraintm wrote:Flea

they were Alice day 1 and not on the wagon.
but day 2, boy were they all over DGB
their 5th post they voted for them. and it never, ever moved. I am someone who it takes a lot to get me worked up to a vote, and i cannot understand how a player new to game is so certain and just never shifts. it is the sort of thing i might do, but it is unusual from anyone else.
is this normal for flea?
Talking about the wagon again, trying to make it a thing of scum being there. Softly adding to a popular scum read while giving an out for Flea.
In post 2174, geraintm wrote:VFP, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, LlamaFluff, RLotus

that feels like the last 2 are town, so the people driving it are on their early. clidd just keeps popping up everywhere i look, and i want to play the odds on catching scum.
VOTE: clidd
Back to me, Pooky, and Clidd as scum.
Notice who isn't scum for Gera?

Whenever Gera ever commented on Alice / Amelie / Flea there was always a minor doubt comment followed by a counter argument or a focus else where. The post count of interacting with who I'm calling scum was minimal.
In post 1087, Not_Mafia wrote:
HypoSoc
(7)-
clidd
RLotus
Dannflor
Gretchen
Featherless Biped
bugspray
Solon
Eliminated
All town
In post 2049, Not_Mafia wrote:
DrippingGoofball
(6)-
FleaTheMagician
geraintm
Gretchen
RLotus
LlamaFluff
clidd
-ELIMINATED
Gera's counter wagon
Do scum really not vote DGB over Gera here? Gera was E1...
In post 2683, Not_Mafia wrote:
geraintm
(5)-
LLamaFluff
clidd
PookyTheMagicalBear
Almost50
VFP
-ELIMINATED
Flea is such an easy lim still if town. Why does A50 take away scums ability to talk in the day? I can understand if A50 had pressure to vote, but comes in at E2, puts a vote down. If scum would have most likely seen in the PT that I will hammer and just avoided it.
In post 2683, Not_Mafia wrote:
clidd
(3)-
geraintm
Titus
Flea The Magician
(E-2)
Not to mention, this was Gera's counter wagon.
In post 2579, Titus wrote:I would also expect the scum to take a no bus position here. If all the PR claims are true, then scum need every role to deal with them and outlast the clears. If the claims are false, then scum likely already took the no bus position and feel rather weak on dayplay.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:55 am

Post by VFP »

In post 313, Amélie wrote:Town:
bugspray

Null:
Entrapta
Minimegabyte

Scum:
Clidd
Gretchen
AliceK
In post 350, Amélie wrote:Town:
bugspray
April Ludgate

Null:
Minimegabyte
AliceK
Gretchen

Scum:
Clidd
Entrapta
Ydrasse
In post 351, Amélie wrote:Town:
bugspray
April Ludgate
Gretchen

Null:
Minimegabyte
AliceK
Ydrasse

Scum:
Clidd
Entrapta
In post 352, Amélie wrote:Town:
bugspray
Gretchen

Null:
Minimegabyte
AliceK
Ydrasse

Scum:
Clidd
Entrapta
April Ludgate
In post 354, Amélie wrote:Town:
bugspray
Gretchen
Entrapta

Null:
Minimegabyte
AliceK
Ydrasse

Scum:
Clidd
April Ludgate
In post 578, Amélie wrote:Town:
Gretchen
Da dude
Clidd
Minimegabyte

Null:
Klick
Geraintm
AliceK

Concerned with:
Gretchen
DrippingGoofball
RLotus

Scum:
April Ludgate
bugspray
In post 624, Amélie wrote:Town:
Da dude
Clidd
Minimegabyte
Klick

Null:
Geraintm
bugspray
Gretchen
DrippingGoofball
RLotus

Scum:
April Ludgate
AliceK
Hyposack
In post 735, Amélie wrote:Town:
Da dude
Clidd
Minimegabyte
, (
Klick
)
Null:
Geraintm
bugspray
Gretchen
RLotus
Hyposack
, (
Klick
)
Scum:
April Ludgate
AliceK
DrippingGoofball
In post 1300, Amélie wrote:Town:
Clidd

Null:
Geraintm
RLotus
Dannflor
Solon
VFP
Bugspray

Scum:
AliceK
DrippingGoofball
Gretchen
amelie has Gera just sat as null the whole time. Doesn't interact at all with Gera but keeps calling Gera scum. Never votes.
Calls Alice / Flea scum the whole time. Never votes. Even goes as far to say that a lim on me and Clidd (This is what a T/S 'read' does) is better than on Flea who is scum.
It makes no sense for town to think this way, even if you're not paying attention to the game.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by VFP »

Solon.
In post 925, Solon wrote:I don't want to say too much, but the Novice Detective role makes some sense alongside my own role.

I'm not the best at setup spec but this is what I feel right now.
In post 1040, Solon wrote:I am the only claimer that has promised hard info Tomorrow, and yet someone said I was the most likely to be lying?
In post 1156, Solon wrote:Very likely green light anyway

I don’t feel the need to reveal the specifics at this point, you’ll see when I flip
This is actually bad for A50.
Why was Solon not role blocked N1? I had it in my head that Solon just claimed day 2.
Also, I'm not sure how Even night Gun smith works with Novice Detective?
Is a Novice Roleblocker even a thing?

I don't know, this is giving me a headache I'm going to sleep on it.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 2769, VFP wrote:Why was Solon not role blocked N1? I had it in my head that Solon just claimed day 2.
Also, I'm not sure how Even night Gun smith works with Novice Detective?
Is a Novice Roleblocker even a thing?
Novice can be attached to pretty much anything... maybe line gets drawn at something like "Novice Mason" where they dont know each other for first day. As noted earlier my gut is saying A50 is actually a decent shout for Mafia Even Night Gunsmith. Still think he stays today though.

I still think pool here is Flea/A50/Titus
Co-host of The USL Show
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:18 pm

In post 2768, VFP wrote:{An Amusing post}
I gotta ask then, how did your read progress on my slot VFP?

Alice wasn't freaking here for most of it, she did nothing to allow reads to develop and the natural wa is reads decay over time as no-content posts happen.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 2753, Flea The Magician wrote:If you wanna yeet me, yeet me. I know what position I'm in. A50 claimed block when surely one of the PRs should've been blocked previously and claimed it.
So why vote VFP?
Co-host of The USL Show
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by RLotus »