Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Datisi »

vote count 2.08

with 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-04-30 18:15:00).

execution
Andresvmb [3]:
T3, Asteria, VFP
Asteria [2]:
DkKoba, Salsabil Faria
DKKoba [1]:
Anya
VFP [1]:
Andresvmb
Salsabil Faria [1]:
Andante

not voting [3]:
osuka, PookyTheMagicalBear, InsidiousLemons

mod notes~ one two seven three

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Andante »

I'm kinda conflicted here, logic says don't vote a pr claim. Yet that's all people seem to want to do?
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2673, Andante wrote:
In post 2670, Asteria wrote:
In post 2668, Andante wrote:Asteria, you said you checked VFP cause everyone was SRing the slot, but you also said you're trying to check VT's and not PR/Scum

I fail to see how checking a top level SR is trying to find a VT
I didn't share the same scumread

so you decided to not take into account what people said? It's why I checked Pooky, cause of all the mixed comments on the slot, and reading your ISO, you had almost no interaction with VFP d1...
And there'd be more interaction if I scumread the slot
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2674, Asteria wrote:
In post 2669, Andresvmb wrote:I need to think about this whole thing. Can somebody run down what they think it means if VFP flips VT? If VFP flips Scum, that’s really obvious. Asteria is Scum and we’re close to a victory. But if VFP flips Town?
VFP will flip town. Which honestly proves nothing about me which is frustrating. People are saying I could be scum who is guessing who the VTs are to claim them.

I'm half inclined to tell you to just vote me if you're going to try to elim VFP instead. At least then you know VFP is town when I flip neapolitan and I doubt I survive to D4 to out my next results anyway
I’m asking about what it means for other people’s alignments. It wouldn’t clear you completely but it definitely buys you a day probably you know that.
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:53 am

Post by Asteria »

I'm half inclined to tell you to just vote me if you're going to try to elim VFP instead. At least then you know VFP is town when I flip neapolitan and I doubt I survive to D4 to out my next results anyway

Wanted to give that it's own post. If you end up set on VFP, elim me instead. You'll get more info that way, I won't survive to use my role again anyway
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2678, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2669, Andresvmb wrote:I need to think about this whole thing. Can somebody run down what they think it means if VFP flips VT? If VFP flips Scum, that’s really obvious. Asteria is Scum and we’re close to a victory. But if VFP flips Town?
VFP will flip town. Which honestly proves nothing about me which is frustrating. People are saying I could be scum who is guessing who the VTs are to claim them.

I’m asking about what it means for other people’s alignments. It wouldn’t clear you completely but it definitely buys you a day probably you know that.

VFP flipping town means nothing for us. just like everyone is apparantly ignoring the Dragons town vote that everyone here was so confident in.... no matter how many times I told yall dragns town...
Asteria
Asteria
Goon
Asteria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Asteria »

In post 2678, Andresvmb wrote:

Buying me a day is useless. I might as well be VT. Scum probably won't worry about me tonight but N3 they'll want me gone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2679, Asteria wrote:

Wanted to give that it's own post. If you end up set on VFP, elim me instead. You'll get more info that way, I won't survive to use my role again anyway

I don't think anyone is even voting vfp right now...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Andante »

I have another unpopular idea.... wanna just go "yolo" and yeet T3?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

and deal with the consequences of that later?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2682, Andante wrote:
In post 2679, Asteria wrote:

I don't think anyone is even voting vfp right now...
I am. I’m just trying to work through this. We don’t need to rush it.

Asteria does have a point, in that if we’re going to execute anyone, it would be Asteria. That definitively clears VFP, makes them IC. The reverse is not that positive utility. And it would dispel any idea that they’re both aligned as Scum obviously.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:57 am

Post by T3 »

Asteria is hard town..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Andante »

11 alive, 3 scum at most
d2 yeet town
8-9 alive, 3 scum
d3 yeet town
6-7 alive, 3 scum

~~~~~

Doing quick maths, even if we yeet a town here, we're fine, and we can potentially yeet another town and be fine, depends if vig shoots town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2686, T3 wrote:Asteria is hard town..

LMAO I SWEAR. Are you just lurking in this thread? You need to ellaborate on read if you expect us to listen. you also said Dragons was scum, and dragons flipped town. So feel free to ellaborate on why you fwel Asteria is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

Salsa is a fos for tomorrow, I'm on team "YOLO, yeet T3 and see what happens"

VOTE: T3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2686, T3 wrote:Asteria is hard town..

like, if you're claiming cop on Asteria, then we have other things to deal with, since cops have guns
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 2645, Andante wrote:
In post 2641, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2632, Andante wrote:So salsa, maybe if you weren't so busy calling me annoying, you'd have seen the claim
In post 2633, Andante wrote:it was pooky not gunned
Thank you for the info, and I was actually ignoring your posts that time, and also sorry for annoying you :oops:

yeah, thinking you were so funny... saying I was acting like VFP who was literally just pestering me, not asking anything, the constant "Andante or me goes today!!!" yetI ask you questions and you blew me off. so whatever. I'm keeping my vote on you, I gave you a chance to interact with me yesterday, to which you thought it was funny to just piss me off, so I've said multiple times why you're scummy, and yeah, leaving vote here
Okay, I'm saying this straight rn, you're confbiasing me, and it's very difficult for me to change someone's mind who is tunneled/confbiased over me and have 0 capability to listen keeping an open mind. Every time I have been in this situation, every time it feels like I'm talking to a wall that is not useful at all and a total waste of time of mine. And it's my nature that I behave with people exactly the same way they're behaving with me.
Also, if you're not biased towards me, you should notice that I actually replied to you but later. You decided to read me as scum, then cherry toping from my posts to fit your read which is not productive at all.
So I just decide that I actually don't want to engage with you anymore, if I get an elimination for that, I've no problem cause I don't care. I'm pretty sure you'll keep scumreading me no matter what, so there is no point to engage with you anymore.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2691, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2645, Andante wrote:
In post 2641, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 2632, Andante wrote:So salsa, maybe if you weren't so busy calling me annoying, you'd have seen the claim
In post 2633, Andante wrote:it was pooky not gunned
Thank you for the info, and I was actually ignoring your posts that time, and also sorry for annoying you :oops:

yeah, thinking you were so funny... saying I was acting like VFP who was literally just pestering me, not asking anything, the constant "Andante or me goes today!!!" yetI ask you questions and you blew me off. so whatever. I'm keeping my vote on you, I gave you a chance to interact with me yesterday, to which you thought it was funny to just piss me off, so I've said multiple times why you're scummy, and yeah, leaving vote here
Okay, I'm saying this straight rn, you're confbiasing me, and it's very difficult for me to change someone's mind who is tunneled/confbiased over me and have 0 capability to listen keeping an open mind. Every time I have been in this situation, every time it feels like I'm talking to a wall that is not useful at all and a total waste of time of mine. And it's my nature that I behave with people exactly the same way they're behaving with me.
Also, if you're not biased towards me, you should notice that I actually replied to you but later. You decided to read me as scum, then cherry toping from my posts to fit your read which is not productive at all.
So I just decide that I actually don't want to engage with you anymore, if I get an elimination for that, I've no problem cause I don't care. I'm pretty sure you'll keep scumreading me no matter what, so there is no point to engage with you anymore.

I mean, when I tried to un conf bias VFP, VFP yelled at me, and hey, I'm giving you more time, I'm yeeting T3, you're just a slot who's gotten 0 attention, so I'm a little sus of that, idk I have 1 solid tr here, and everyone else feels suspicious, and I guess I'm secretly hoping someone cracks under pressure
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:07 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2674, Asteria wrote:VFP will flip town. Which honestly proves nothing about me which is frustrating. People are saying I could be scum who is guessing who the VTs are to claim them.

Yeah I think scum Andres is trying to for my lim because that gives no confirm town or no information.
Going for your lim gives either confirmed town or plausible scum.

This game is just amateur hour.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

The game is over so I can talk about it now, the last time I YOLO yeeted someone not talking they flipped scum, soooo lmao
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:08 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2676, Andante wrote:I'm kinda conflicted here, logic says don't vote a pr claim. Yet that's all people seem to want to do?
You could just vote Andres here.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

Happy Birthday VFP!!! Go enjoy the day!!! don't stress about this, I'll fight people trying to lim you in the next 24 hours
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2695, VFP wrote:
In post 2676, Andante wrote:I'm kinda conflicted here, logic says don't vote a pr claim. Yet that's all people seem to want to do?
You could just vote Andres here.

but a T3 yeet..... sounds so tempting
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I need to think that too...
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Andante »

I feel like scum is genuinely doing a good job not being scummy... except for T3... T3 scummy af, everyone else is doing good!! Pooky, is questionable... Can't wait for some real thoughts today from him...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”