Micro 1006 | Hydrogen-9121 | The End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:31 am

Post by RationalMadman »

I am now genuinely unsure what I should do, I honestly think Robert is just disinterested town.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:32 am

Post by RationalMadman »

If Robert were scum, who was putting on a show to stop getting voted off, why would he keep saying to vote me off after he is? It's as if he positively believes I am scum qnd is ready to die for it. He is wrong and doesn't understand much about towntelling but I do not scumread the tunneling of me, it reads as towny and genuine rage.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:34 am

Post by RationalMadman »

I will wait for the time to move on, I read the hydra as a lurker who forced sone interactions in a burst of posts before lurking again, none of which helped the game at all.

xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:30 am

Post by xijinping »

In post 249, RationalMadman wrote:His mindset of tunneling me in revenge is not towny but the way he is sticking to it actually is towny.
Where are you coming to this conclusion?

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:33 am

Post by xijinping »

VOTE: Robert M Hunter

Okay, like the lack of re-evaluation is exactly the kind of naked aggression I would expect from scum here. It’s probably just a low effort AtE and it’s weird how you’re doing all these twists and turns to suddenly defend him for no good reason

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:34 am

Post by xijinping »

In post 252, RationalMadman wrote:I will wait for the time to move on, I read the hydra as a lurker who forced sone interactions in a burst of posts before lurking again, none of which helped the game at all.
It hasn’t been that long since my posts yesterday and I think your progression was really weird at the time. I’m not sure how I feel about it anymore

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:37 am

Post by xijinping »

In post 251, RationalMadman wrote:If Robert were scum, who was putting on a show to stop getting voted off, why would he keep saying to vote me off after he is? It's as if he positively believes I am scum qnd is ready to die for it. He is wrong and doesn't understand much about towntelling but I do not scumread the tunneling of me, it reads as towny and genuine rage.
He’s not doing a very good job if he’s town. Like literally he’s still just posting these one liners and giving no reasoning, no attempt at explaining himself, just AtE for the sake of AtE. Vanderscamp parroted me on this but like I said his “I’m new” to “you are scum bye” was really incongruous

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:39 am

Post by xijinping »

In post 231, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 230, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 220, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 204, RationalMadman wrote:To be clear either way around, I don't townread Vander. That said, the one thing thatakese feel Vander isn't a partner with Robert is how little Robert cares. It imolies Robert's partner doesn't care about this game either.
In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 205, RationalMadman wrote:So Robert's flip is indeed important to structure any day 2 reads and is safest to still eliminate, I will revote after Robert outs reads or when time demands
You just decided I'd be the easiest townie to slay on my second post and you've been piling on nonstop ever since, hoping to bamboozle the other players into submitting to your will, like the good little scum that you are.
This is extremely scummy imo

I very much do not believe this is genuine from Robert, I think he is just retaliating.
I'm not retaliation, I have a job with overtime shifts, I don't have the time and energy to fight off a scum with 98 posts that totally dominates the game and decided to call every word I type scummy, he's been pushing me down from the game's onset and keeps me down by kicking me in the nads at every opportunity. He's not a townie honestly trying to find my alignment, he's known my alignment from the start and he could smell I'm an easy mark.
What I find very suspicious from you is your sudden extreme confidence that he is scum.
Why can't he be town and wrong?
Yeah maybe this is scum too. I don’t like the fact that he is trying to present this as his own thought and not mine

-Xi
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Enchant »

UNVOTE:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Enchant »

NO HAMMERS ON MY WATCH.
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:42 am

Post by xijinping »

Why not? I say hammer away

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:43 am

Post by xijinping »

Like if he is town he’s just going to keep doing this, what’s the point

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:45 am

Post by xijinping »

In post 228, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 212, xijinping wrote:
In post 204, RationalMadman wrote:To be clear either way around, I don't townread Vander. That said, the one thing thatakese feel Vander isn't a partner with Robert is how little Robert cares. It imolies Robert's partner doesn't care about this game either.
Can you explain how you get to the conclusion that if scum!Robert doesn't care, his partner doesn't care either? Who would you consider "doesn't care about this game"?

-Xi
He's scum... it's all BS.
What is this response even.

-Xi
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Enchant »

When majority agrees, then yes. I still see Robert as elim, byt that's not reason to haste.
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:14 am

Post by xijinping »

In post 196, Enchant wrote:... Or Robert is town. Which i find sadly likely
Where do you stand on Robert now? Do you agree with my points against him?

-Xi
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Enchant »

Almost nothing change, he is still person who can be town, but there's still not bad chance he is not, and even if town, he is not person for who i can cope in future.

We can just assume he is town, probably give task for PRs to focus investigations on him (if both check him, he is then cleared, assume both survive), or maybe risk and lynch Not_Mafia, who i find not bad candidate, including harmful impact on town and decent possibility of being mafia.

I was once mafia with him, and he pretty much acts same as that.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:12 am

Post by RationalMadman »

Today it appears only myself or robert will emd up voted off. There is insufficient reason to risk outing a PR so the only guaranteed vote from my POV (whether or not I am PR or vanilla) is to vote Robert. At this point, I have no choice and am extremely worried what Robert will flip as if he flips vanilla it appears I will be scumread by all.

That being said, his flip will help me read a lot about others and I sure do not want myself voted off nor to risk outing anyone else's role at this point.

Therefore,

VOTE: Robert M Hunter

I do want a hammer to happen actually and am ready for whatever fate the flip beholds.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:14 am

Post by RationalMadman »

All except Vander*

He townreads me.

xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:38 am

Post by xijinping »

im so far behind LOL. honestly dont have a strong read on rationalmadman or robert, feel like i have played enough before to see a bunch of people who just give up the moment they see they are bad and people who are just proactive throughout the whole game but just turns out to be a very well balanced player. it also seems like N_M is just the biggest troll in this game or something, I also find that since we probably should vote someout today, N_M might not be a bad choice as in the worst case that NM claim PR then we dont lynch or if NM just dont say anything anyways NM just not oging to contribute much
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Robert

Very well.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Enchant »

Either way, it should ended some time. I take responsibility.

Just remember, tomorrow is final day. Don't just vote or mafia would perform funnyhammer.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Robert
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:06 am

Post by xijinping »

Enchant wrote:Either way, it should ended some time. I take responsibility.

Just remember, tomorrow is final day. Don't just vote or mafia would perform funnyhammer.
?? How do you know this?

If somehow Robert ends up flipping town this line by Enchant is incredibly scummy. How do you know tomorrow is going to be lylo. If Robert flips scum Enchant honestly could be town for this.

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:08 am

Post by xijinping »

I actually feel like Robert is flipping town here and Enchant knows that. That slip felt a little too real. If for some bizarre reason I die and Robert flips town please kill Enchant for this, I feel like that was just a slip

-Xi
xijinping
xijinping
Townie
xijinping
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:11 am

Post by xijinping »

Yeah Robert I think is going to flip town. Not really sure who his partner could be if he’s scum, no one wanted him alive. Enchant’s switch onto Robert looks really opportunistic and weird especially when he’s been so adamant about no hammers all game. It’s not congruous and doesn’t make any sense

-Xi

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”