Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1334, Kerset wrote:BTW why the heck SS never voted in this game? Was it explained anywhere or you none of you realized it?
i mean he only repped in like a week ago, so it isn't *the whole game* but he also like enver votes. it's a bit more likely to come from scum him but i've seen several examples of him doing it as town too so ultimately nai for me
Last edited by Jingle on Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh wait you are voting
hmmmm

i really want this tnk flip >.> we have less than a day left and five votes and i really want to see this through
other than that i'm not sure i have much else to say rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh also since fark is townreading kerset i feel p decent sheeping him on that read tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Farkran »

Kerset was disappointed that i didn't solve the game, that's town enough from him

Speaking about the wagons, me puppy and skitter were off jake but are now on tnk. That's half of the wagon, they are pretty different.

Incidentally, tnk was also on jake and obviously isn't on themselves.

I think there is value in determining which of these wagons is loaded with scum and i currently believe it was jake's - would you agree with this?

I mean maybe i'm wrong, maybe you're town and cakez/chillin are scum, but i hardly believe that the wagon on jake was clean. My read on cakez is weak but it's a townlean. My read on chillin is also getting weaker but is also a townlean

Your solve of cakez/chillin/kerset is not appealing to me, but maybe 1 of cakez/chillin is actually scum. Should we vote chillin?

Chillin what do you think? We have only a handful of hours left

Pedit: all of the above is @klick
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Farkran »

I am also kinda curious to see tnk flip because that would give us a lot of answers though - let's just squeeze all that we can from this day before hammering
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Klick »

VOTE: TNK
Have to get some sleep now, don't k ow how available I'll be tomorrow so I'll leave this here
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1353, Farkran wrote:Speaking about the wagons, me puppy and skitter were off jake but are now on tnk. That's half of the wagon, they are pretty different.
I will say that I think you misunderstood me here - I was saying D1 TNK wagon and D2 TNK wagon are very similar. Jake wagon and TNK wagon are night and day.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1353, Farkran wrote:I think there is value in determining which of these wagons is loaded with scum and i currently believe it was jake's - would you agree with this?
If one of them has 2+ scum on it then yeah I'd agree it's Jake's wagon over TNK's.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Klick »

Actually
VOTE: Cakez

Just saw we have like 20 hours, I should be around at some point before then to reevaluate. I'd also join a Chillin wagon.

I'm willing to trust you that Kerset is town but I could still easily see something like Cakez/Chillin/puppy
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1351, skitter30 wrote:oh wait you are voting
hmmmm

i really want this tnk flip >.> we have less than a day left and five votes and i really want to see this through
So like, big question about TNK
How likely do you think it is that scum would be given a role that can make someone hated for the day?
Because that's entirely conformable and I don't think scum is given that power
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1347, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1314, Menalque wrote:It’s mildly concerning that I almost feel like skitt is playing around me rather than vice versa
oh this is a take
i'd love to hear more abt this one

You seemed very happy to TR me which I was kinda okay with after talking with you about it

But then I find it interesting that you basically said the same thing to S_S that i did

Idk, it may well be nothing but I feel like you’re almost disproportionately confident that I’m town + that you’re doing things that would make me happy (like saying you don’t think you’d necessarily have sided with S_S if we’d been 1v1ing)
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1356, Klick wrote:
In post 1353, Farkran wrote:Speaking about the wagons, me puppy and skitter were off jake but are now on tnk. That's half of the wagon, they are pretty different.
I will say that I think you misunderstood me here - I was saying D1 TNK wagon and D2 TNK wagon are very similar. Jake wagon and TNK wagon are night and day.
Right - that makes sense.

Waiting for chillin to say something about the recent exchanges
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Farkran »

Also @Mena if you're town i entrust my iso to you
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1362, Farkran wrote:Also @Mena if you're town i entrust my iso to you
Wdu mean
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1359, Klick wrote:
In post 1351, skitter30 wrote:oh wait you are voting
hmmmm

So like, big question about TNK
How likely do you think it is that scum would be given a role that can make someone hated for the day?
Because that's entirely conformable and I don't think scum is given that power
honestly i'm bad at mechanics and my answer is basically: it depends on what exactly town has and what else scum has
which i know isn't such a great answer but i really don't pay super much attention to mechanics when forming reads anyways, i've gotten burned too many times
Show
Hiatus once more.

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

Food for thought:

Day 2 started on April 17th. It is now April 27th. That's about 10 days. Now if this were a consistent amount of days, meaning the game was active that whole time? I would feel different. 10 days is a full week of a barren game that I would endlessly check to be disappointed. At some point I just signed up for a newbie (which I just got out of and won as scum, feel free to reference that if you need to), and while I am thrilled by the newfound activity...

I really think we should just lim TNK and move on with our lives. At the very least you can get wagonomics from it even if individually speaking, people aren't really strong. My own read on TNK right now is a bit of whocares, but if he does flip town I have somewhere to go. While me (and pooky) may not be the shining beacon of towniness that we were D1, that doesn't make us any less town for not caring. I am especially spiteful towards games that get into this state and refuse to help the situation, which actually plays into Mena's read about me. Mena, you think I'm scum for being null and not obvtowning for you. That is an effect of the gamestate right now and also somewhat deliberate. I'm willing to go down my list of reads regardless based on recent developments and other fleeting thoughts.
--
I actually had a scumread on your slot Mena and from what I remember you play at a state where anything could set you off. I'm not trying to offend you with that claim, rather I've just seen it a lot from the games I've specced of your scumgame. Here, you're pretty calm and trying to force people to care. That's a decent start but what gives me pause personally is that again, your big advancements so far are S_S/N_M/ and..me? And your reasons are mostly attributed to meta and activity tells. I don't believe that's what is going on here, and it's quite an easy position to make, especially being a fresh replacement.
Stop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1360, Menalque wrote:
In post 1314, Menalque wrote:It’s mildly concerning that I almost feel like skitt is playing around me rather than vice versa
oh this is a take

You seemed very happy to TR me which I was kinda okay with after talking with you about it

But then I find it interesting that you basically said the same thing to S_S that i did

Idk, it may well be nothing but I feel like you’re almost disproportionately confident that I’m town + that you’re doing things that would make me happy (like saying you don’t think you’d necessarily have sided with S_S if we’d been 1v1ing)
cuz u were being townie for you lol
like i think i'm at a point where i can just kinda read you

i don't really know what you're getting at r.e. the bolded
and to be quite honest, i dont' really think i approach anything with the intention of 'making someone happy'
Show
Hiatus once more.

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1305, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1290, unwnd wrote:Probably because we aren't doing anything and we have no idea what we wish to happen

As it stands right now, I just want to see a flip and then go off that. I've pretty much discarded my previous thoughts because they seem so far away at this point. If I'm being scumread by that then by all means do it, but I'm confident in my ability to get back into the game and continue to carry Pooky
uh i feel like this is the pont of teh game where it's *easier* to become more involved and interested, and it's strange to me that you're so disconnected rn
Pooks has been ghosting me for a good bit and I know he has a habit of playing too may games. I will admit a bit of my notcaring extends to his behavior in that regard, but I'm not gonna sit here and bemoan him entirely.
Stop
Absolutely Chillin
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Absolutely Chillin »

In post 1365, unwnd wrote:Food for thought:

Day 2 started on April 17th. It is now April 27th. That's about 10 days. Now if this were a consistent amount of days, meaning the game was active that whole time? I would feel different. 10 days is a full week of a barren game that I would endlessly check to be disappointed. At some point I just signed up for a newbie (which I just got out of and won as scum, feel free to reference that if you need to), and while I am thrilled by the newfound activity...

I really think we should just lim TNK and move on with our lives. At the very least you can get wagonomics from it even if individually speaking, people aren't really strong. My own read on TNK right now is a bit of whocares, but if he does flip town I have somewhere to go. While me (and pooky) may not be the shining beacon of towniness that we were D1, that doesn't make us any less town for not caring. I am especially spiteful towards games that get into this state and refuse to help the situation, which actually plays into Mena's read about me. Mena, you think I'm scum for being null and not obvtowning for you. That is an effect of the gamestate right now and also somewhat deliberate. I'm willing to go down my list of reads regardless based on recent developments and other fleeting thoughts.
--
I actually had a scumread on your slot Mena and from what I remember you play at a state where anything could set you off. I'm not trying to offend you with that claim, rather I've just seen it a lot from the games I've specced of your scumgame. Here, you're pretty calm and trying to force people to care. That's a decent start but what gives me pause personally is that again, your big advancements so far are S_S/N_M/ and..me? And your reasons are mostly attributed to meta and activity tells. I don't believe that's what is going on here, and it's quite an easy position to make, especially being a fresh replacement.
In post 1367, unwnd wrote:
In post 1305, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1290, unwnd wrote:Probably because we aren't doing anything and we have no idea what we wish to happen

As it stands right now, I just want to see a flip and then go off that. I've pretty much discarded my previous thoughts because they seem so far away at this point. If I'm being scumread by that then by all means do it, but I'm confident in my ability to get back into the game and continue to carry Pooky
uh i feel like this is the pont of teh game where it's *easier* to become more involved and interested, and it's strange to me that you're so disconnected rn
Pooks has been ghosting me for a good bit and I know he has a habit of playing too may games. I will admit a bit of my notcaring extends to his behavior in that regard, but I'm not gonna sit here and bemoan him entirely.
Absolutely Chillin
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:02 pm

From memory I was about here

Fark
Skitter
--
PP (has dropped, makes me a hypocrite but just significantly less input. He's not anyone I'd want to lim though right now.)
Cakez
Puppy (gut)

--Unreadable apathy zone--
OMGUS/ S_S
N_M
TNK
Korgslot (have not read Kerset)
--Unreadable apathy zone--

Mena

There hasn't been much of a shift in my opinions. I can't will myself to halfass something so I'd rather just choose to fullass. I want to reset my mindset and see a flip, and getting into a war with Mena when he's poking at me/pooky doesn't seem like a great idea.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1365, unwnd wrote:your big advancements so far are S_S/N_M/ and..me?
I’m fairly hard townreading S_S so.. no?

Like my current solve is some combination of (you, klick, N_M, puppy, cakez) and we’re getting to the point where I’m getting confident enough in that that I’m happy to just lim everyone in that group one by one
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Menalque »

I think unwnd scumreading me is dubious at best
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1366, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1360, Menalque wrote:
oh this is a take

cuz u were being townie for you lol
like i think i'm at a point where i can just kinda read you

i don't really know what you're getting at r.e. the bolded
and to be quite honest, i dont' really think i approach anything with the intention of 'making someone happy'
I’m hoping it’s that, and there is form for you getting there on me before I get there on you (like PyP)

By the bolded I just meant i find it paranoia inducing when you’re saying things that I think after I said them rather than before

Make someone happy = pocket them or have them work with you for your ends. Like I’m not saying you would approach it with a mind to making anyone happy as an end in itself, but you don’t think scum!you says things that you think others want to hear to get them to do what you want?
Absolutely Chillin
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Absolutely Chillin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm

did we win yet
Absolutely Chillin
Absolutely Chillin