osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3697, VFP wrote:
In post 3694, osuka wrote:i'm not gonna make too much fun of you because i would feel bad, armed with the knowledge that life is probably already hard enough for someone of your wit
I see your come backs are just as weak as your catch ups.
Bless you for trying, I guess. :)
have at it, i'm constrained because i've been warned several times for having said uncomfortable truths about other players' mental acuity and i don't want to be force-replaced because that would make datisi sad, so i'm just gonna leave my beliefs about you strongly implied

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 3699, DkKoba wrote:ok so i just won a town game with anya in it - lowkey my read on anya has been flipping in it because of it, and i lean town on her here based off it now, even though her push on me is bad.
what's giving you this feeling? gonna take a look at the game but i'd like to hear your thoughts since you were in it
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3698, osuka wrote:
In post 3695, VFP wrote:I do not believe that Osuka confused Andante with asteria given how much of a song and dance Osuka has made over it.
believe what you want, you're quite literally incapable of making a case to a stunning degree so really i already know ahead of time nothing useful is coming out of your slot. feel free to try
Nothing comes out of my slot, says the juicer who if town can't read simple claims. :)
Reliable source, glad your input has changed nothing that has been said by everyone.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3702, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 3699, DkKoba wrote:ok so i just won a town game with anya in it - lowkey my read on anya has been flipping in it because of it, and i lean town on her here based off it now, even though her push on me is bad.
what's giving you this feeling? gonna take a look at the game but i'd like to hear your thoughts since you were in it
no.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3700, osuka wrote:
In post 3697, VFP wrote:
In post 3694, osuka wrote:i'm not gonna make too much fun of you because i would feel bad, armed with the knowledge that life is probably already hard enough for someone of your wit
have at it, i'm constrained because i've been warned several times for having said uncomfortable truths about other players' mental acuity and i don't want to be force-replaced because that would make datisi sad, so i'm just gonna leave my beliefs about you strongly implied
In post 3695, VFP wrote:I do not believe that Osuka confused Andante with asteria given how much of a song and dance Osuka has made over it.
believe what you want, you're quite literally incapable of making a case to a stunning degree so really i already know ahead of time nothing useful is coming out of your slot. feel free to try
can we not do this?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3700, osuka wrote:have at it, i'm constrained because i've been warned several times for having said uncomfortable truths about other players' mental acuity and i don't want to be force-replaced because that would make datisi sad, so i'm just gonna leave my beliefs about you strongly implied
Thats fine, you can back down. :)
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3703, VFP wrote:
Nothing comes out of my slot, says the juicer who if town can't read simple claims. :)
Reliable source, glad your input has changed nothing that has been said by everyone.
when has your input ever changed anything? i'm almost convinced that if you're town, you're not even playing wincon because this is truly the saddest attempt at scumhunting i've seen in a long time. your posts are nearly universally completely worthless

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3707, osuka wrote:when has your input ever changed anything? i'm almost convinced that if you're town, you're not even playing wincon because this is truly the saddest attempt at scumhunting i've seen in a long time. your posts are nearly universally completely worthless
I think I upset Osuka here.
That's seems easy though, you just need to call them out. :)

I suggest you take a 5min walk around the block and when you are calm you can join us in a conversation.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:57 pm

In post 3705, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3700, osuka wrote:
In post 3697, VFP wrote:
can we not do this?
seconded. polluting the thread with toxicity and insults will get us no closer to a solve, will make it harder for others to catch up, and makes the game less enjoyable for everyone involved. please knock it off.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:57 pm

this is @both of you
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by VFP »

I mean, who the fucks think that Neo says someone is armed or not? :lol:
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3708, VFP wrote:
In post 3707, osuka wrote:when has your input ever changed anything? i'm almost convinced that if you're town, you're not even playing wincon because this is truly the saddest attempt at scumhunting i've seen in a long time. your posts are nearly universally completely worthless
I think I upset Osuka here.
That's seems easy though, you just need to call them out. :)

I suggest you take a 5min walk around the block and when you are calm you can join us in a conversation.
if i were truly tilted i wouldn't be posting. you're just fucking annoying

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3711, VFP wrote:I mean, who the fucks think that Neo says someone is armed or not? :lol:
andante was the fucking gunsmith? are you dense?

InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:59 pm

In post 3704, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3702, InsidiousLemons wrote:
no.
okay lol

had a very brief skim of anya's iso and a couple of specific convos and yeah, i guess her post history looks kinda similar. there's nothing to compare it to though, because they've only ever rolled town in their completed games as far as i can tell
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3712, osuka wrote:if i were truly tilted i wouldn't be posting. you're just fucking annoying
No I can tell that you are tilted here.
Probably because I'm saying you're high on the scum list outside the PR claims.
And as a typical angry caught scum player you don't know how to present yourself.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:59 pm

sorry i'm mixing pronouns -- the above post is in reference to anya and anya alone

p-edit stop
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3713, osuka wrote:
In post 3711, VFP wrote:I mean, who the fucks think that Neo says someone is armed or not? :lol:
Oh you got it, well done! :lol:
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3716, InsidiousLemons wrote:sorry i'm mixing pronouns -- the above post is in reference to anya and anya alone

p-edit stop
You're right. I'll stop.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can yall stop ur prob both town
retired
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by VFP »

In post 3720, DkKoba wrote:can yall stop ur prob both town
Yeah I apologies.
However, I do disagree with Osuka as probably town. I do think Anya is still favoured from the VTs but I'm not ruling out Osuka as that's my next choice.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3715, VFP wrote:
In post 3712, osuka wrote:if i were truly tilted i wouldn't be posting. you're just fucking annoying
No I can tell that you are tilted here.
Probably because I'm saying you're high on the scum list outside the PR claims.
And as a typical angry caught scum player you don't know how to present yourself.
first of all, go read whatever previous games i rolled scum in and youll see i can behave when i "get caught". secondly, even in a world where im scum, you couldn't catch me - you dont have a case, you wont have a case, and yet you pretend to have a case because i guess that works well enough in the fucking newbie queue

again, if i were tilted i would be doing something else. i find it extremely frustrating to have to repeatedly point out that your push on me has zero substance and that the points you make are just about the dumbest shit anyones said in the thread. your gameplay is like a bottomless pit and it truly really feels like we're close to the bottom

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 3717, VFP wrote:
In post 3713, osuka wrote:
Oh you got it, well done! :lol:
youre trying to make me look stupid but it's not me that's the dumbass. what is your point?

VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by VFP »

Anyway...

So at this point all 4 PRs should give 2 favoured scum in the PR claims.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”