Micro 1007: Chess Mafia Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur abusing the fact im super into the theme in order to shitpush me - you have done this kind of push in the past when you were scum which confirms my scumpings about you. this kind of push meaning you latch onto some NAI bullshit part of my game and try to frame me as scum.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 424, DkKoba wrote:this is chess mafia. play chess or gtfo
I would if I could :cry:
In post 425, DkKoba wrote:ur abusing the fact im super into the theme in order to shitpush me - you have done this kind of push in the past when you were scum which confirms my scumpings about you. this kind of push meaning you latch onto some NAI bullshit part of my game and try to frame me as scum.
I don't doubt that you're genuinely into the theme. I just think you can be into the theme and also posting more content at the same time
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally have been simultaneously playing the game and making stances/comments about the game.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the game being... solving as many puzzles as I can
retired
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 425, DkKoba wrote:ur abusing the fact im super into the theme in order to shitpush me - you have done this kind of push in the past when you were scum which confirms my scumpings about you. this kind of push meaning you latch onto some NAI bullshit part of my game and try to frame me as scum.
i'd buy this a lot more if you weren't seemingly 100% reactive. it seems like you're trying to avoid advancing the game and only doing it when other people want you to like it's a chore which aligns with a demotivated mindset and i'm pretty sure that's more likely to come from scum!koba here than town!koba just because of how i've seen you be super proactively solvey as town a bunch of times before including the recently finished electoral college
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 429, bugspray wrote:
i'd buy this a lot more if you weren't seemingly 100% reactive. it seems like you're trying to avoid advancing the game and only doing it when other people want you to like it's a chore which aligns with a demotivated mindset and i'm pretty sure that's more likely to come from scum!koba here than town!koba just because of how i've seen you be super proactively solvey as town a bunch of times before including the recently finished electoral college
no im not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i wasnt in electoral college?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if pooky stops posting puzzles ill be more inclined to tryhard more and focus on the overarching game

if im scum im more likely to be panicking harder because theres a flagbearer that isn't me that i need to somehow hardcarry - bc clearly if im scum im not the flagbearer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk i just came up with that logic and it feels pretty sound in my head.
retired
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by bugspray »

you werent? i thought you replaced out

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no..i never joined that game
retired
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:22 pm

Post by bugspray »

i must be thinking of a different game

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by bugspray »

might have been thinking of micro 1000

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: cy/cyber

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 1:33 am

Post by flow trap »

I'm fired up now!
"I'm not coming to your house with a paper shredder" - Flow

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 1:42 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 430, DkKoba wrote:
In post 429, bugspray wrote:
no im not
Is this post a joke or does the small change in words make it completely different from what I'm interpreting it as
In post 71, DkKoba wrote:yeah idk i like joined this game with the sole intent to ****post about chess in thread until im like pushed to do serious gameplay LOL

"I honestly had no idea how to converse with (Flow). (Flow) brought up architecture to start with and I was like "oh do you like architecture" and then he was like "uhm no I know nothing about it." And then he threw something out a window??"
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 1:44 am

Post by flow trap »

Referring to the one below it

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 1:55 am

Post by flow trap »

Pages 1-5:

T3 says they thought this was 7p, I would expect scum to be more careful about reading all the information at the start of the game. (Reverse Tulidale is a type of chess where white can’t be checkmated due to having no kings.) I don’t find Anda’s or Raya’s opening scummy. I like Bug’s opening & their vote was on someone who just posted, not sure if that was on purpose but it was confrontational for RVS. Page 2 was mostly casual and also mild discussion of T3’s RR. All caps of scumminess :(! I don’t like Virgo’s start, but they make up for it later. Up to this point Isis has done nothing and then they vote Anda without explanation, which I feel like there should be because they put them at e-2. Going by the rule of 3s this is even more scummy. Virgo also doesn’t explain on this page, but they go all out later. I kind of believe Virgo on 117 due to later posts.

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:06 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 432, DkKoba wrote:if pooky stops posting puzzles ill be more inclined to tryhard more and focus on the overarching game

if im scum im more likely to be panicking harder because theres a flagbearer that isn't me that i need to somehow hardcarry - bc clearly if im scum im not the flagbearer
weird projection

flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:15 am

Post by flow trap »

What is projection mean in that context?

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 427, DkKoba wrote:i literally have been simultaneously playing the game and making stances/comments about the game.
Up until you asked to 1v1 me you had 72 posts.

For content you have:
-A rvs vote
-You said andante town stonks are going down
-Voted virgo in response to them saying they want to solve and not play chess
-A post about controlling mafia's kill
-Said andante attempted a pocket
-Voted me
-Said you could link me to games with quickhammers
-"^this" to a post
-2 more posts on the quickhammers
-Asked how many scum we think there are
-Asked Andante what they think of me
-Said you think I'm scum
-Said you're tunneled on me
-Said you TR virgo
-Asked people to vote me
-Said I'm potentially the flag bearer
-T3 townslip
-Mech stuff

That's 19 posts out of 72 and some were 1 word or 1 vote or very short lines
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:26 am

Post by flow trap »

I feel attacked

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 432, DkKoba wrote:if pooky stops posting puzzles ill be more inclined to tryhard more and focus on the overarching game

How do you think the scum flagbearer is playing?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 445, flow trap wrote:I feel attacked
?
flow trap
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
flow trap
cy/cyber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:30 am

Post by flow trap »

In post 447, Raya36 wrote:
?
It was a joke, 70% of my posts are one-liners every game

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat May 01, 2021 2:33 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 448, flow trap wrote:
In post 447, Raya36 wrote:
?
It was a joke, 70% of my posts are one-liners every game
You have more game related content and you're not entirely reactive as bugspray pointed out about Koba

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”